Good First cycle

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
I am planning on doing my first aas cycle in a couple months. I have been researching quite a while now. I have three prohormone cycles under my belt. I want to keep this cycle to 10 weeks in length. I am thinking about running test Enathate for weeks 1-10 at 500mg/week and test prop for weeks 1-4 or 5. Should I just drop the prop and use something like ergomax to jumpstart the cycle? I had really good results with ergomax in the past. If I can get my hands on some hcg, i will run that for the length of the cycle. Any input? I still have at least two months before I do this so I want to be prepared. Thanks, Anthony

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a great plan .. i am not familiar with ergomax at all, but for a first cycle i would probably opt for the oral as you've never pinned before and you probably don't want to pin ed or eod as prop requires

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-10
testenan 500mg/wk (250mg on mon/thur)
weeks 1-4
ergomax 20mg/ed

HCG would be a nice addition but not necessary. what's the plan for PCT?

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Glenihan, you are definitely right about me not wanting to be EOD so I think I will opt for the ergomax.

Beelebub, Thats exactly what I was thinking about doing. Im not sure what I want to do for PCT yet. I dont know if I want to do nolva or some of the newer stuff like Rebound with lean extreme, or ultra hotter. I saw your log with RXT and LX. Looked like it worked pretty well for you.

Any suggestions on PCT and other necessities for my cycle like arimdex and such? Thanks for the advice, Anthony

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my plan for my next PCT goes along with the protocol that Dr.D suggested:
4 weeks
nolva 40/40/20/20
rebound 1/2/2/3
lean extreme 3 caps daily (1 upon waking, 1 four hours later, 1 before bed)

remember, PCT starts 2 weeks after your last enanthate injection.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Thanks, I might try that same thing. So my pct would have to start on week 12?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I might try that same thing. So my pct would have to start on week 12?
yup. for this reason, i like to run another oral to close with right up until the day before PCT. say for instance, you wanted to run ergomax again, it would be from weeks 8-11. PCT starting on week 12.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate it. I am going to start the first week of october. Here is my plan.

Weeks 1-10
Test Enathate 500mg/week

Weeks 1-4
Ergomax 20mg ed

Weeks 8-11
Prostanozol 100mg ED

Weeks 12-16
nolva 40/40/20/20
rebound 1/2/2/3
lean extreme 3 caps daily

I will probably use arimidex at .5mg eod throughout the cycle. Thanks again for the help. Anthony

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no problem. as for arimidex, i wouldn't use it unless bloat becomes a painful issue. adex can hinder gains by blocking estrogen completely. nolva at 10-20mg ed may be more suited for a tad bit of bloat control and if gyno develops. still wouldn't use it unless i had to. and i would consider adex to be a last resort choice. JMO. good luck bro.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Thanks. I cant wait to start. Gotta get to 205 first. Im 222 at the moment. I figure, i will be at a decent BF once I get to around 205. Thats why Im planning on starting in October.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you can through in HCG starting around week 3 and run it 2x a week at 250iu until 3 days before PCT .. it really makes pct a fucking breeze

and i like to start pct 10 days after the last enan shot just to be safe

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if you can through in HCG starting around week 3 and run it 2x a week at 250iu until 3 days before PCT .. it really makes pct a fucking breeze

and i like to start pct 10 days after the last enan shot just to be safe
to alleviate this uncertainty of when to start PCT after a long ester cycle, i believe the additional oral at the end would carry over rather nicely into PCT. would you agree? kinda the whole reasoning behind closing with prop.