ryanbb-3rd Run

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Starting August 1st
Height: 5'8.5"
Weight: 202 BF 15%
History: Training for 5 years, 2 cycles under my belt (dbol/test, and test/eq) (started at 145 5yrs ago, got up too 185 1.5yr ago naturally)

1-4 dbol 40mg ed
1-10 test blend 600mg/wk
1-10 deca 400mg/wk
1-10 5aa cyp (very similiar to masteron) 600mg/wk
11-13 test prop 100mg eod
3-12 hcg 500iu/wk
1-5 transdermal formestane 200mg ed
14-18 PCT

Training:

Tues: chest/tris 12 sets per
Thurs: Back/Bis 12 sets per
Sat: Legs/Abs 18/10
Sun: Shoulders/Traps 12/5

Diet:
Standard 40/30/30 diet

Pics:
Taken as often as possible hopefully weekly with full body progress pics

Goal:
goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible, and hope for a recomp...starting around 202 at 15% and wish to get up too 215 at 12% or so

Last edited:

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
starting this cycle tomorrow...I will keep everyone updated....I lift heavy so I wont post my lifts, but I will post how I feel and look and even post pictures weekly

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
not all the time..arms are 18.75 and quads are around 25 or so....i have good even size all over..i just need alot more of it.....my chest with flexed lats is 55

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Thursday: 20mg DBOL 300mg test, 300mg 5aacyp, 200mg deca

Squats 225x15, 275x13, 275x13, 275x13, 225x15
Leg Curl 140x20, 140x20, 140x20
Leg Ext 160x20, 160x20, 160x20
Calf Raise 150x15, 150x15, 150x15, 150x15, 150x15

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
starting 40mg of dbol/day here on our for 25 days....cant wait for the injectables to kick in!

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Friday:
bench 10x225, 10x275, 6x315. 225x10
incline bench 10x135, 8x175, 8x175, 10x135
flye-machine 10x160, 10x175, 8x190, 10x175
dumbbell curl 10x35, 10x40, 10x45, 8x50
hammer curl 10x35, 10x40, 10x40, 8x45
preacher curl 10x100, 10x120, 8x130, 10x120

Current Weight: 203lbs

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Saturday:
Shoulders, Tris, Back
Sunday: helped my brother move which took like 4 hours (about 850cals burned)
Monday: Off

Also lowered my dbol dosage to 30mg because my dbol is actually really potent! Major muscle pumps which last several days!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
do you get back pumps from dbol? those really kick my ass.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
only been on the dbol for about 5 days now..but getting crazy pumps even on muscles i havent worked...its great..i love dbol but the first time i used it was denkall vet gear and it didnt do anything to me!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Ryan, what happened to the masteron enan?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i still have it neuro....however i got the 5aacyp for free and might as well use it! i am saving the mast enan for my next cycle

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with a freebee!

Good luck with the cycle bro.

enjoy.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Mon: Off
Tues: Off
Tomorrow: Chest/Tris
Thur: Back/Bis

I may have decided to stretch this cycle longer making the deca at a full 15 weeks and the 5aacyp/test as well with prop at the end for last 2 weeks...not even a week over, and I am damn excited about this cycle...this one was much more well thought out and my diet is spot on....

Starting Weight: 199
Current Weight: 202

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
sorry i have been updating this log on another board bodybuildingforyou dot com..

Current Weight: 207
Strength is through the roof, and today marks only 2 weeks in! 9lbs in 2 weeks cant beat that...and its all quality mass too..i have lost some fat and starting to get seperation in my legs...I am going to be stretching this cycle out to 18 weeks per the help of glenihan like this:

1-5 dbol 30mg ed
1-15 test blend 600mg/wk
1-15 deca 400mg/wk
1-15 5aacyp 600mg/wk
16-18 test prop 100mg eod
2-17 hcg 500iu/wk
15-18 prostandozol 75mg ed (maybe not sure)
19-24 PCT (lean xtreme, reboundxt, tribulus, nolva, cissus, creatine)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-5 dbol 30mg ed
1-15 test blend 600mg/wk
1-15 deca 400mg/wk
1-15 5aacyp 600mg/wk
16-18 test prop 100mg eod
2-17 hcg 500iu/wk
15-18 prostandozol 75mg ed (maybe not sure)
19-24 PCT (lean xtreme, reboundxt, tribulus, nolva, cissus, creatine)
SSssseXXXy. :box:

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Weight: 210

Everything is going great, endurance is up, but strength is still where it was......I can definately see the dream of 215 becoming a reality after this cycle....and probably still running it 18 weeks.....we'll see though

bulkmuscle

Awards
Hey fag, looks like you're packing it on. You're making me antsy for my bulk :)

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks bulk ya homo!

Day 26: Weight 210

Still up 12lbs....Feeling really pumped all the time, my back is killing me, and my arms feel enormous everyday.....i dropped the 5aacyp a couple weeks back and i am just using test/deca here on out for a total of 15 weeks....probably add in the 5aacyp the last 5 weeks..not sure though since this is a bulk and i might as well pack all on that i can...I want to be maybe 215-220 at the end of this....i am only 5'9 so that should be a great feat.....

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Day 31 or 32:

Weight: 211 and less BF% if anything

Deca should kick in this week, and I should really start feeling some
good effects from that......dbol is done as of tonite....here are a couple
pics I recently took.....the one of me in my shirt is actually an XL shirt and I am NOT
flexing...because i am at my desk here at work....no comments about the shirt guys, its
normally not that tight, but i have gained 13lbs in 4 weeks and that is the cause!

My legs are really getting huge, I will take some pics of them later this week.

Attachments

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking big, bro. Subscribed. Also, how long ago was your last cycle, just to know?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i did my first every cycle of test/dbol last fall, and then a eq/test cycle last late winter/spring...i took 4 months off in between each.....that is the norm....I am strecthing this cycle out probably 15 weeks of test/deca though, with prop at the end for 3 weeks to let the deca clear my system...then continue bulking naturally until spring time and then a test/tren cutter

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
its a really bad pic because the lighting was bad in my bedroom..i will take some this weekend after my leg workout...I think I like deca more than EQ...I am putting on alot more mass

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
its a really bad pic because the lighting was bad in my bedroom..i will take some this weekend after my leg workout...I think I like deca more than EQ...I am putting on alot more mass
sorry i havent updated this much..i have leveled down to about 208lbs....Here is a pic....Also I am on Prostanozol now as well....

I can't wait for my tren/test cycle in a few months though....

Attachments

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arms looking huge there bro. Are you cutting the cycle short? I got the idea that you were running this to about mid-november or so? In other words, I thought the Prostanozol was only to begin late-october? Just wondering here...

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 weeks left on the deca/test and i am running the prostanozol during this period..then the last 4 weeks running test prop then PCT

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
damn bro...you got some fvcking cannons!! You got some serious arm size there....not to take away from your overall physique, but they really outshadow the rest of you...not that that's a bad thing of course. :D

Keep hittin' it hard and heavy...you'll be having to buy some new clothes pretty soon...lol. That's like the worst thing for me....new cycle = new wardrobe. :lol:

BTW, you look kinda familiar, if you don't mind me asking, where you from?

Keep it up brother. :cool:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You have some big ol' haymaker arms there ryan.

I just realized this, but I may have unknowingly stole your face.. but I want your arms now!

lol

Seems like you're doing justice to this cycle bro.. keep it up

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.....lifted I'm not in PA and haven't ever been there before

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
Current Weight:

210...I am only 5'8.5-5'9 and I feel really big.....I am going to finish out the deca/test within a few weeks, then prop at 100mg eod for 4 weeks then waiting a week before starting PCT...I plan on starting PCT when my test levels are at their lowest..but I will start rebound xt during that waiting week at 25mg ed....this PCT should be the best scenario like this:

8-10 deca 400mg/wk
8-10 test blend 600mg/wk
8-13 prostanozol 50mg ed
11-14 test prop 100mg eod
8-14 hcg 4-500iu/wk
15 reboundxt 25mg ed
16-19 reboundxt 75mg, 50mg, 25mg
16-20 leanextreme 200mg,200mg, 150mg, 100mg, 50mg
16-19 nolva 40mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg
16-30 fenotest 4caps/day
16-30 tribulus 2g/day

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why are you waiting a week after the prop to start pct? .. you'll be good to start pct 2-3 days after discontinuing the prop

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
why are you waiting a week after the prop to start pct? .. you'll be good to start pct 2-3 days after discontinuing the prop
will do bud...or at least 4 days after i will start

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
will do bud...or at least 4 days after i will start
ok been doing test prop for 2 weeks....2 weeks left of 1ml eod and I will be starting PCT!

a couple horrible pics taken with my digital cam tonite..I am a little bloated...but oh well...
I cant wait for my eq/test/m4ohn cycle next time!

Attachments

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what brand of dbol did you use, you mentioned denkall didnt do much for you...

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i used a UG labs dbol...i think it was dosed properly as my denkall dbol must not have been

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks milwood! dude where have you been on bb4u? havent seen around brotha!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yo ryan, since you are after recomp - are you doing any cardio?

looking good either way buddy!

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
actually CEd I didn't do much if any cardio on cycle except for having sex.....I am actually starting cutting in January..so I will probably use a low dose of test and maybe eq and do about 2.5 hours of cardio a week along with 4-5 days with weights.....I really want to get as cut as possible.....so we'll see what happens...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
thanks milwood! dude where have you been on bb4u? havent seen around brotha!
true! Haven't been lurking around too much. I have 3 jobs now, and there aren't enough hours in the day! Good to see you, though, and I'll pop in from time to time. Still log my AM time whenever possible!