19nor (NorAndrospray) & 4-diol (T-4) cycle

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Like many I am concerned with hairloss and wish to avoid 1-test for the time being. I've been cutting for the past 2 weeks or so and have gotten my bodyfat pretty low but I feel pretty puny. I want to hit one more cycle before summer rolls around. I'm doing a cycle for lean mass gains but also safety (and no hairloss). I know 4-diol and 19-nor may not be the ideal choice for straight up lean mass gains, but I feel if I keep my diet extremely clean, I can achieve this goal. At least fairly well.

Before cutting I was 6'1'' 205, now I'm 6'1'' 197 or so.

I was reading from TIM he gained 15lbs while on a 19NOR and 4-diol cycle -- and Curt I believe said the gains were close to that of a 1-T/4-diol cycle. Correct me if i'm wrong. Good Results. Few/No Side Effects.

My previous cycles have been:
30days: 400mg 1-AD, 600 4-diol (gained 18lbs)
28days: 400mg 1-AD (gained 5-6lbs)

My on-cycle plan is still TBD.

How much 4-diol & 19nor do you suggest a day?

* Off cycle I plan to use Liquid Clomid, Zma, Flax

thanks again to YJ for all his help.
he is the truth

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I did 500 of each but that may be a little excessive.. I would suggest around 300 of each.. Or 400 of nor and 200 of 4-ad to keep the gains leaner.... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks Curt for the advice -- do you think that dozage will be effective? 400mg 19nor & 200mg 4-diol
can the gains of cycle even compare the a 1test cycle?
thanks

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Deoends some poeple react differnet to diff ph's. BUt in my opinion it should be good.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

Make sure that you add 10% DMSO to the nor-androspray....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
the 10% DMSO to the Nor - gotcha
but should DMSO be added to the T-4?
should I spray on top of each other (same places for application) -- or should I spray in different areas?
thanx curt

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Buy the t-4 with DMSO that is one of your options... As for the applications it does not matter where you put it.. BUT if your are going to put them in the same places I would put the nor on first then the t-4 just cause the penetrators in the t-4 are way better and they will help to take the nor in as well... But if not just put them in diff areas... Talk to ya...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Lets see here,
I'm going to buy the T-4 with DMSO and I'm torn between getting a bottle (one of the last) of Avant's NorAderm or Ergopharms Androspray, a found a website selling at $29.95 a bottle.

* How long would you suggest running this? 4 or 6 weeks?
I am guessing 4 will be suffiecent.

I wandered over the avant board and read someone 5'8'' gaining 27lbs on Nor-Aderm alone in 6 weeks (I image his libido was non-existant).

I certainly want to stack w/ 4-diol for libido purposes.

*Curt -- are there any other safety measures you took on cycle? I know 4-diol and 19Nor are really safe -- just curious on the affect on the prostate and/or liver?

thanks buddy

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Go with the avant if you can afford it... Its better.. I would run for 6 weeks... You can get away with a little longer with no 1-test in the cycle... Hope that helps.. talk to ya

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
curt should i go with Liquid Clomid or 6-oxo for the post cycle?
also how to i order with the DMSO included?
thanks man

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just order it . It is one of the options. Just order t-4 with dmso. Also i would go with liquid clomid over 6-oxo.. Talk to ya...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ok -- I'm trying to get this cycle straight -- will start probably April 1.
I will be ordering:
1 T-4 w/ DMSO
1 Avant Labs Nor-ADerm
1 Egropharm Nor Andro Spray

*I know it seems funny (The avant nor and the ergo nor) but for a 30day cycle I will need slightly more than 1 bottle of Avant Nor-ADerm but not enough to constitute spending another $65 for a bottle.

****Is this not a good idea for some reason?

I'm kind of tenative about decising on the dozage since I'm still not sure on what will be effective and how long the bottles will last me for.

T-4 is 12grams of 4-ad -- at 400mg should last me 30days.

Would like to run:
T-4 w/ DMSO (300-400mg)
Nor Diol (400-600mg)
for 30days

Post cycle I plan to use Liquid Clomid, Flax, ZMA, Creatine
I'm unfamiliar with the correct liquid clomid dosage
I read the suggested doze is 100mg for the first week, tapering down to 50mg... for another 2-3weeks

* what is the best device for measuring these doses?
* can I prevent buying caps to inject the clomid in?
* Lastly, is there any reason to keep nolvadex around in case of some sort of estrogenic disaster? I know 4AD and Nor is very safe, but should I be concerned -- I don't think im too prone is estrogenic effects.

Thanks for any and all help
I appriciate it.
Chris

Last edited:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bump for help

RippedForce

Awards

* can I prevent buying caps to inject the clomid in?

Hey man, cycle looks great! I don't think there is any need to put the clomid in caps, I remember Yellowjacket saying to just drink it, although it may not taste too good. It does save some serious money over the 6OXO and has had a lot more research done. I'd wait for someone like Curt to reply to this, but I honestly don't think that you will need any Nolva, you are doing a very safe cycle, and even much heavier cycles with 1-test do not require Nolva. Hope that helps, look forward to reading your cycle log, I read your 1-AD/4-AD cycle a few months back and was impressed with it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ripped Force -- so far I've just ordered 1 bottle of Nor-Aderm and T-4 from here. Hope the Nor-Aderm bottle will last me 30days-- the bottle will arrive tomorow and ill do the math.
Yeah that 1st 1-AD/4-AD was great stuff. 18lbs at a really moderate dose. Really happy. I was taking the semester off from college so I had the time to really eat correctly. it was a great cycle

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
OK for my info:
Cycle:
1st) Apply NorAderm 7-8squirts (apx250mg) 19Nor
2nd) Apply T-4 2 squirts (apx200mg) 4-diol
2 times daily

RippedForce

Awards
Looks good man, lets us know when you start it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have started the cycle today.
I'm starting at a pretty shedded 188-190 or so. Down from 204-206.
Cutting has left me feeling pretty weak.
I'm trying to keep the gains as lean as possible. If I could gain 10lbs lean mass -- that would be great.
Anyway: Dozage is 19NOR @ 600mg and 4-diol @ 400mg.

Day I
Felt pretty strong again in the gym definitly pumped from the t-4.

Question:
The 4-Ad/19 Nor is pretty safe, many people report little to no side effetcs, my question is: while I may not see much of a change in libido on cycle, will my libido decrease for 2-3weeks off cycle?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bump on the question

RippedForce

Awards
Edit: Oops, I totally read your question wrong. I don't know a whole lot about post cycles yet, bump on this.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty close to what I just did. i just did 500 and 500.... I am shut down hard right now and I post cycled with nolvadex. I did 6 weeks though. Just have a good post cycle on hand and also some nolvadex because you are doing 400mg of 4-ad... Just watch for gyno I most likely will never happen but your nipps wil probably get sore and itchy. Mine always do... It lets you know its working at least. My strength went way up on that cycle and I gained 15lbs but mostly water thats all. My brother did the same and his was mostly water as well. We will see how it goes for you. Keep us posted.. Talk to ya

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Curt --
I did a cycle of 400mg 1-ad and 600mg 4-diol.
Post Cycle was just 300mg of 6oxo for 20days
that post cycle went fine as far as I can tell....

What would your suggestion be for my post cycle?
I'm doing 4weeks: 400mg 4-AD and 600mg 19Nor
The Liquid Clomid? w/ Nolvadex on hand?
or just get the Nolvadex?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm a week into the cycle, and I'm feeling slightly stronger. my weight is slightly up mainly from consuming more calories because I had been cutting.
Once again, I cut too quickly and lost alot of strength :(. Hopefully this cycle I will regain it and then some....
I will NOT cut so quickly next time. I promise myself this.
Anyway, I'm guessing the Nor and 4-ad begin to really hit after about day 10? am I right?

Any insight on Nor/4ad is much appriciated!
thanks

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bump for Nor Insight...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It is about 20 days into the cycle and I've gain maybe 3pounds.
Again I've been keeping the diet REALLY clean. 220+ grams protein. Eatting a maintance of 3000 calories. To keep stuff as clean as possible.

* I'm really surprised I haven't gained more weight. I know the Nor takes a while to fully kick in -- but I would have thought i'd see more weight gain.
Kinda upsetting because once i stop -- I'll lose alot of this water. and some of the weight... I probably will finish with no weight gained...

* Stregnth is definitly up though. I have near close to the strength I had at 206 -- but I am around 190.

Anyone throw me any comments or insights -- They will be appriciated!
Thanks

q-tip

Awards
Did same cylcle as curtis

Did 500 19nor
500 4ad
gained 20 pounds.Awsome power but it took a long time to kick in for the power.

q-tip

Awards
Both me and curtis did the cycle at the same time but my recovery was way faster.
Ilove 19 nor way better than 1test faster gains!!!!!