hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok here it goes

male,   5.7"..23yo...190 about 11% bf

goals....by my birthday, June 20th  190-200, 8% or less bf

Next week I will start my cycle, providing I have my training down to my liking.

1st week or so I am just going to finish my T1-pro off.  I think I have 1/4 bottle left so whenever that runs out I will begin my Tgel with 6g fina/5g 4ad

I will be eating at maintenance cals, I don't think there will be need to drop cals, if anything I might increase 200 a day or so.

I am looking to train 5 days a week,  4 out of 5 I will be using weights.  2 out of the 4 ..I will do both cardio and weight training.  1 day for cardio alone (so I say now, but I'm sure I will have to pick up some iron)

anyway .....whats some good HIT style cardio I can do?  What do you folks do?

feel free to comment about whatever

thanks

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
forgot the rest of the ish i am going to take.

liver tabs....ECA, protien powder...vitamin C....choline (cause i have some)...flax....and i have some YHCL powder i like to through under my tongue for shits and giggles...

post cycle i am trying the liquid clomid.  I think After the clomid I will do a quick run of liquid clen, or might add it the last 2 weeks of the fina/4ad

h19

Irpker

Awards
Try HIIT cardio. High intensity interval training cardio. Very effective and anti-catabolic. I suggest you read up on it because I would do it no justice by trying to explain it.

There was a big thread on the bb.com forums in the nutrition section about HIIT. Look for it there~ They even post the link to the guy who originally wrote the article.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Do this every other day and u will be a fat burning furnace

Taken from "Guerilla Cardio" by David Kennedy. Muscle Media, December 2001. Pages 124-131

Minutes 1-4 :
Warm-up @ 50% of perceived maximum effort followed by:

Minute 5:
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 Seconds
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 seconds

Minute 6:
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 Seconds
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 seconds

Minute 7:
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 Seconds
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 seconds

Minute 8:
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 Seconds
Sprinting for 20 Seconds
Resting for 10 seconds

Minutes 9-12:
Cool-down @ 50% of perceived Maximum Effort

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
YEah, HIT cardio was my plan.....

sheesh, that sounds real good, thanks man. I am going to do that I think. I probably won't be able to do it at my GYM, so I might have to utilze a local park. This is definately something I can do in the morning before work though, if I can wake up early enough.

I am going to post my entire diet, training routine, along with what ph's and supps I am going to take.  Once I figure out total cals etc.  Posting it for opinions of course and some feedback.

h19

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
definitely, good stuff sheesh, I do something similar but slow it down to a moderate jog, then kick it back out, and alternate that way.