PCT question, dont want to damage...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a 6 week of finigenx 4 week of m1t cycle with a 20lb gain. Ive done m1t before without the finigenx and come pct i continued to train using more or less the same routine only i used less weight on my sets and didnt push too hard. i also increased my saturated fat intake . I think i made a mistake. My muscles absolutely killed me the following days after my work outs. Definite atrophy. Does anyone have any opinions on what kind of training i should do post cycle so i dont fucking kill myself again.
My pct consists of tribulus, zma, milk thistle, saw palmetto, 6oxo, and rxt.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
You should use same poundages but reduced the amount sets. Get some Nolva, and rebound xt. staturated fat, are you crazy? get some flaxseed oil instead.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok same lbs, less sets. Ive got rebound xt. How long until i should go back to working out normally.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
after about 4 to 5 weeks bro!

good luck

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4th day off and man do i not feel so mighty in the gym. the strength is still there but i can just tell from the way my sets are going that im going to start losing a little bit. On my last cycle i lost almost no strength. My muscles have a very uncomfortable feeling. I dont know if its from the nitrogen retention going away or the loss of water weight. It almost feels like a very mild "burn" you get from doing light weight high rep sets. Any other comments on what i should do post cycle so i dont overwork myself gymwise?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Try to control your cortisol, get some lean extreme. I am hoping that you are already on creatine ester or something because that helps a lot in preserving strength, i myself use v12 turbo and it does the job. Dont sweat it dude of course you are going to loose some strength but it should not be toomuch. Howmuch did you gain on the cycle?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
nevermind i just read you first post again, 20 pounds gain thats not bad. How much have you kept so far?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im only down a pound and a half but i partied it up with some friends last night and that might just be dehydration from the alcohol
. Ive lost water weight but that slight "burn" feeling (which im guessing is the cortisol) is really not feeling too great. I put on 20lbs so if i only lose 5 ill be happy. Im starting up another cycle a week after i run out my rxt and 6oxo. This time ill be adding superdrol and ive heard strength continues to increase after use is discontinued.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha!!!!

Alright well ive been off cycle for 10 days now and im not sure how much natty test i have back but i took diplomats advice and wow what an improvement. I have lost a little strength in my chest
but every other muscle is putting up the same weight no problem. I am up to 228 as opposed to 224 at the end of my cycle. I lost about a pound and a half within a few days of pct but ive gained it all back. A good portion of it is fat from the upped calories intake but i can take care of that as soon as my test stabilizes. Overall thanks for the advice diplomats, without it id have some very sore and atrophied muscles.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Alright well ive been off cycle for 10 days now and im not sure how much natty test i have back but i took diplomats advice and wow what an improvement. I have lost a little strength in my chest
but every other muscle is putting up the same weight no problem. I am up to 228 as opposed to 224 at the end of my cycle. I lost about a pound and a half within a few days of pct but ive gained it all back. A good portion of it is fat from the upped calories intake but i can take care of that as soon as my test stabilizes. Overall thanks for the advice diplomats, without it id have some very sore and atrophied muscles.
No problem! holla back if you have any other questions.:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6