6 Month Bulk/Cut Mk-677, Mk-2866, Gw-501516, Adrenosterone Cycle

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Hello all!
About to run an 8 month Cycle with the first half bulking (Carb heavy, protein heavy, low fat, moderate sugar), running MK677 and LDG4033 through while on PCT with Mk677, Clomid PCT, and then after appropriate time for my body to naturally recover, starting up a cutting cycle (Piana Keto based diet, around 30-50 carbs a day, fasted morning no breakfast, heavy fat, low sugar, sugar and carbs used only needed after training) with GW-501516, Osta, and Adrenosterone.
Looks like this:

Bulk:
Weeks 1-25: MK-677 @ 25mg before bed
Weeks 1-8: LGD-4033 @ 10mg in the AM

PCT:
Weeks 9-12: PCT w/ Clomid @ 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg

Cut:
Weeks 13-19: Only continuing MK-677 @ 25mg before bed
Weeks 20-25: Adrenosterone @ 300mg in the AM
Weeks 20-29: MK-2866 @ 25mg in the AM
Weeks 20-29: GW-501516 @ 20mg in the AM

PCT:
Week 30-33: Clomid 50/50/25/25

Any input is more than welcome. I have questions about Adrenosterone I've never ran it before and am having a hard time finding a lot of logs on it. From the research Ive done 300mg seems like a moderate to low dosage but I always run something at its lowest dosage for the first time
Thanks!

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week1:
Immediately after taking my first dose of mk677 before bed last night and i mean IMMEDIATELY, I became very tired and couldn't hit my bed fast enough. I thought it would take at least a few days before the hunger and lethargy sides would hit me but Im not kidding, 20 min after and I felt zombie like, sluggish, and craving a midnight snack.
I would highly advise anyone taking MK677 to do so at night before bed because doing in the morning would be near impossible for me. I woke up refreshed not feeling any hangover of the tired effects from the night before.

Ill get more into my diet and training throughout the log, Im not going to log every little thing I eat, but for now...
Constant Morning breakfast meal 5 days a week: Bowl of oats (zero sugar) 28g carbs
Lunch: Changes
Constant Afternoon snack: 4 eggs with cheese (hits like 50% of my fat for the day)
Dinner: Changes

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Been shooting for 3,200 Cals on something like a 40carb/40protein/20fat. I'm coming off of a piano keto like cut where my carbs were really limited so eating all these carbs right away diving right in had my body feeling sluggish the first day but I've gotten used to it I hope.

The dreams on mk677 are mad real. So vivid I haven't dreamt like that in a long time.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 2

Really noticed fullness to my physique. Looking bigger overall everywhere while no noticable bloating in my stomach

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 3:

I've haven't really noticed any skin benefits from the mk677 quite yet but I suppose those effects wouldn't be seen after 2 weeks of dosing? On the contrary my skin has become more oily than normal. Could be my diet changing so drastically with the eating of so many carbs. My body is just probably getting use to the change up

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 4:
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, certainly helped my high calorie intake over the weekend and last couple days.

My physique still has that fullness to it due to the lgd, lookin pretty swoll.
My gut has really died down doesn't look bloated.
I have however notice SIGNIFICANT acne on my chest. Little tiny white head pimples more than I ever had as a teenager. Again, could be due to the massive carb intake which is the first time in my life my diet has consisted this much carbs.

The only other really scare of a side effect that I've had, is ive noticed that my endurance is absolute ****e. Trainings going well, other than I'm breathing hard I between sets like I should be weighing 250lbs but I'm at 185lbs in the morning right now from 178lbs when i started. The only cardio I've been doing is stationary bike for 10 minutes every day before I train just to get the blood pumping. Thinking about moving that time up

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
...Trainings going well, other than I'm breathing hard I between sets like I should be weighing 250lbs but I'm at 185lbs in the morning right now from 178lbs when i started. The only cardio I've been doing is stationary bike for 10 minutes every day before I train just to get the blood pumping. Thinking about moving that time up
Hey MidWestJack! I’ve incorporated 25-30 minute cardio on the elliptical machine before I lift weights. All the while I keep my heart rate at 67% of my max heart rate, the so-called “fat burning zone”. It gets the blood pumping to arms and legs, doesn’t exhaust me at all, increases my stamina while lifting, and burns about 200 calories. So far so good!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gl in your grind bro. May I ask why do you run lgd only at 10mgs? You’re missing on it’s true potential

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gl in your grind bro. May I ask why do you run lgd only at 10mgs? You’re missing on it’s true potential
When I have run LGD in the past, 10mg has proven quite potent! TBH, I don't notice much (if any) difference between 10mg and 20mg.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
after much research I decided on based on what bennymagoo was alluding to, diminishing returns are pretty common after 10-12mg so I decided to top stay at what I found most people have had the best results from at 10mg. Not to mention its easier on the wallet haha

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
week 5 update:

Everything pretty constant, just maintaining a pretty good physique at the moment. Really noticing great gains on my legs just after training them once a week for the last 5 weeks. After only 5 training sessions while running LGD and the MK677 theres significant growth to my calves and quads. Acne has stayed constant which is troublesome, my endurance has kindle tampered off its still worse than before the cycle but better than last week after some pretty good cardio sessions last week.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
after much research I decided on based on what bennymagoo was alluding to, diminishing returns are pretty common after 10-12mg so I decided to top stay at what I found most people have had the best results from at 10mg. Not to mention its easier on the wallet haha
Thing is it’s pretty outdated to say lgd is optimal at 10-12 mg. Run it at 30 mgs you should see a significant difference. Most of the experienced sarm users here say the same. Edit: not that 10-12 mgs is completely useless, you’ll still enjoy the cycle.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 6 update:

Holy massive stomach!!
I've never had such a belly my entire life than I do right now. The last week and a half I've been completely dirty bulking with pasta and pizza and a lot of high fat, kindve went off course a bit and just splurged.
Every muscle group has grown tremendously, made some fantastic gains so far that i can already tell I'm gonna keep with the cut. But God almighty has my stomach ballooned up lately.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 7 update:

Couple of concerns this week.
My endurance has continued to take a dive, and I mean drastically. I've always been a skinny guy with good muscle tone. The heaviest I've walked around at ever before this cycle was 180lbs and that's massive coming off of a vacation or something. I would always manage to get my walk around natural weight at 175-178lbs.

This morning I weighed in at 195lbs!!!
This is by far the biggest I've ever been in my life and my body is telling me that. I'm winded all the time from simple things such as bending over my fatty stomach to tie my work boots.

I'm really looking forward to start cutting back on the calories and entering a somewhat attempted recomp stage while in my pct.

I haven't really talked much about training on here but my lifts have been solid. Pushing more weight than I ever have and being smart about it not to get hurt. Really gonna focus on volume instead of heavy ass weight after the 8th week.
Like I said before the proof of the lgd is all in my legs. I have muscle dysmorphia as much as the next guy on here but while looking at my legs it's so obvious the lgd is helping tremendously.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not sur I understood you well but careful on cutting too much calories (going into recomp/cut) during PCT... could make it harder to retain gains

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Thanks trust me I'm eating so much food throughout the day it's not gonna be cutting too much in calories just enough were I'm going back to a normal eating schedule. I'll still be at a surplus just nowhere near the amount I'm eating now.
My plan is to cut back on fat a bit and be more carb protein based

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Well today's my last day of lgd. Start my pct tomorrow. Weighed myself this morning and I'm in at 196lbs. Gonna start winding down my calories for my pct. High carb low fat until I start my major cut where I'm completely switching around to keto.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Really cutting my fat and sugar intake down sticking to high carb and protein. Sticking to rice and chicken, no eggs yet. Gonna miss pizza so much haha.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well today's my last day of lgd. Start my pct tomorrow. Weighed myself this morning and I'm in at 196lbs. Gonna start winding down my calories for my pct. High carb low fat until I start my major cut where I'm completely switching around to keto.
What was your starting weight?

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Started at 178lbs and ballooned up 20lbs. All around noticed growth everywhere but really noticed some significant improvements in my back, forearms, and legs. Really hoping I can keep a substantial amount of my gains while keeping my carb intake high

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Third week into my pct and I've noticed some significant drop in water weight. My stomach isn't inflated, but, I've lost the fullness that the lgd was giving me. Certainly made some gains but didn't retain all that I made.
Still high carb low fat for another few weeks before slowly adjust to keto for my cut

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Sorry I've been away.
Due to some traveling it turns out my original plan for starting my cutting will have to be pushed back numerous weeks. My pct went well. I certainly noticed a drop in my physique in terms of fullness. Fat content was still pretty high but after 2 and a half weeks past my 4 week pct I already notice a nice physique. Actually excited to have 4 more weeks of high carb low fat dieting while keeping my calories high. I already like the way my bodies responding.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Holy hell it's been a grip. I apologize for the absence and inconsistency with the updates. Life got in the way.

I've started to notice a negative side as of the last couple weeks and that's been hair loss. Nothing major, hair thinning really. I'm pretty sure it's due to the adrenosterone.

I haven't really noticed any benefits to my physique more than I'm not used to. So far, my diet has been clean, not really focusing on caloric deficit just yet, but right there at the border. I've already cut down the calls tremendously.

Biggest take away so far is that the adrenosterone isnt as effective as I thought it would be. Was really looking forward to the dryness, but even with my fat down with no water in the morning I dont see anything that I haven't been able to do on my own

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Well I'm 1 week done with my pct.

Things I noticed was my hair coming back after I stopped the adrenosterone. Really have nothing positive to say about it I think its just one of those chemicals that really doesnt work with my body.

For the real kicker:
Weighed in at 186lbs this morning. Started at 178lbs before the lgd and mk677. At the very best I've probably gained 5-7lbs total.

Might be looking into some test with lgd4033 for my next bulking cycle