Superdrol, LGD, MK 677, OSTA 6 Weeks

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my log. I'll get right to the point.

I'm coming off a wicked accident that left me unable to do fun stuff like use my hands or move my shoulder for the last several weeks. In fact, the cycle began yesterday upon my first actual workout since August. I've been doing rehab, but yesterday my joints/tendons were actually able to support weight worth lifting. In the meantime, I've got way smaller and weaker because of ****ing course I did.

Me: 5'11, 185lbs. - 180cm, 84kg. Shooting for about 3000-3500 a day. More like 3500, but Im not counting perfectly so. Ya know.

Cycle:
SD 10/10/10/10/10/10 (this is intent, not set in stone.)
LGD 10/10/10/10/10/10
Osta 25/25/25/25/25/25
MK677 25/25/25/25/25/25
Trest 90/90/90/90/90/90 (transdermal, 45mg 2x day)

Reasoning:
It's SD. You know exactly why I'm doing it. As for the SARMS, well, that was an impulse buy. Yeah, they still punch you in the HPTA and hurt lipids, but they dont obliterate appetite and liver function like SD so they're just a fun dose of extra anabolism. Also, its a blend because Im stupid and thats what I bought. I can half the dosages by taking one less capsule, but, well, I'm already running SD. I suspect ya'll will grasp the thinking here.

Concerns:
SD will wreck my appetite. It's not an If, it's a When. My hope is to run it lower and longer. If absolutely necessary, I can stop for a bit and just rely on the LGD for anabolism. Frankly, I have enough of both to run 10 weeks worth. Unsure how a week off here and there might alleviate eating issues. My other concern is the trest/MK677. The trest will bloat me. This will happen. It's like the sun rising and the tides rolling. I've read MK677 is detrimental to insulin sensitivity and causes significant bloat. Thus, the two together shall make of me a strong, squishy sack.

Intent:
Listen, there are these gorgeous rockstars out there who manage to cycle into these ****ing sexy recomps. Me? I've never pulled that **** off. Im obviously open to altering my diet in accordance with my goals and situation, but if I can come out 10lbs heavier and 1% less BF, I'll call that a win. Given what I'll be using, I know the potential is there, but my ability to make it manifest is questionable.

Attached:
Me at my heaviest before I Got Sick so you dont all ask how many cycles, how old, do you lift bro, etc. (dont ask. didnt die. got close. **** a lot of blood for several months), followed by a reference picture from last week.
Cutness 2.jpg
The Bigness.jpg

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 Press -
Weight: 84kg.

Sides: First Day. Even SD doesnt work that fast.

Diet: Pretty on point. No major issues or deviations. Thankfully my class schedule didn't get radically altered so timing lined up.

Gym: It was a generic press day. Im doing things a bit differently than before because a lot of my top-end strength is wrecked and I've definitely accrued a bit of permanent damage in my left shoulder. However, to celebrate my First Day Back, the rear gear of my bike warped just enough to pop the chain mid-pedal and threw me like a ragdoll. I did a nice skid on the asphalt. Thankfully my students were around and organized themselves into emergency teams. One set of girls doctored my bloody spots while some of the boys went about trying to correct my bike, but the frame is bent enough that it'll need proper repairs. Regardless, my freshly healed shoulder and wrists just got set back a little, but I could still press enough.

DB Dumbell
Tricep Extentions/BB High Pulls
Machine Bench Press (easier on my wrists. Didn't push satisfactory DB weight)
Chest Fly Machine
Machine OHP

Its not the setup I wanted, but its the cautious-as-**** setup I'm using after wrecking out today. Still, I got a pump and my delts felt well off. Now I'mma eat kangaroo tacos, pop those sarms, and let the MK take me off to sleep.

edit: if anyone can tell me HOW IN THE **** TO DELETE IMAGES in my original post, that'd be just wonderful.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 - Rest

Sides: Fairly certain that 25mg of mk677 is changing my sleep game. It's early to make such a declaration, but damn if I havent slept beautifully the last two days.

Diet: Everything's been within given tolerances. I feel like I'm eating entirely too many carbs, around 300g, but that's fine for the time being. I can adjust accordingly in a week or two if wholly necessary. Also, someone gave me banana pancakes and you better damn well believe I ate them. Otherwise its almost all rice and oatmeal.

Gym: It was a rest day and my goddamn shoulder hurts. Did half-ass yoga. Tomorrow is legwork, but I'm debating changing up the plan to have an entire day for squats and an entire day for deadlifts. Not sure how I might split that yet.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 - Squats

Sides: I am now 100% that the reported sleep benefits of the mk677 are accurate. It's honestly remarkable. I didn't realize how poorly I was sleeping until now. I've always been a light sleeper and woke up a number of times, but with this stuff I am just positively out. This is just pure quality of life boost. Absolutely digging it. Regarding SD, no murder pumps, no huge BP spikes, etc. No serious bloat or estro issues of which to speak yet.

Diet: I absolutely will be taking far more food to work with me. I am so damn hungry. I think I actually came in under calories today which is a huge no-go. Im going to pack in a few less than superb calories here before bed, but given what I'm running, I dont think fried egg sandwiches are gonna kill me.

Gym: Previously my leg day was front squats, sumo deads, calf work, and little else. However, given the extra work capacity and opportunity for growth, I've elected to separate squats and deadlifts into two days. I'm debating how deadlift day will be setup, but the pumps later on might severely hinder such a plan.

Front Squats
Back Squats
Single Leg Press
Calf Work

It felt really good. My right knee is pretty roughed up, but it didn't feel too rusty. I've heard the GH boost of mk677 can be beneficial for injuries, but I can't really say. Regardless, I definitely could have gone heavier, but I'm volume-focused.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Back Work
Weight 85.5kg

Cycle: Yup, the SD is officially kicking into gear. I absolutely look better than 4 days ago. Now, is that all sexy-ass water retention? Damn right and I'mma keep taking pumped up gym selfies like a basic bitch. Strength is also definitely starting show improvement. Nothing particularly drastic, but there were definitely extra reps on pull-ups and rows. The pumps are starting to become more significant. I've heard LGD gives fairly solid pumps but I'm attributing today's blatant sexy to that SD life. Overall, good **** all around.

Diet: Taking additional oat shakes to work henceforth. I want to stick to the plan I had, but my body feels ready to eat a goddamn small family. Too much of my caloric intake has been liquid, but I ordered about 15lbs of ground turkey today. And yes, I said order, because its not readily available in my country. We have beef, but it's expensive enough I'd rather snag turkey for less fat content because I'mma be eating a f*ckton. I'm in the terrible habit of supplement with milk a lot but I know ultimately lactose carbs > oatmeal carbs.

Gym:

Pull ups/Mixed Grips
Cable Rows
Lat Pull Down
Low Rows
Bicep Curls

Nothing really remarkable to report. I mean, day 4. My shoulder feels gravelly but nothing disabling.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Deadlifts
Weight 85.5kg

Cycle: I'm already blatantly bigger. Yeah, sure it, it's just water and glycogen, but damnit a good mirror pic is a mirror pic.

Diet: Pushed carbs up today. Currently its about an extra 75g in the form of plain rolled oats. I suspect I'll go higher but healthy carbs are fairly filling and I don't like walking around feeling bloated. I've already began chugging oat shakes - not a comfortable feeling, but calories is calories, ya know?

Gym: Here we go! Officially rocking cycle strength. Today was an experimental setup to figure how I'd prefer to do a purely deadlift day so it ended up being way more volume than anything else but the repwork became almost ridiculous. What was 5x is now 8x, that kind of thing. My RDL is absolutely going to go rockstar this cycle. Thankfully the session was free of disabling pumps, but we'll see how that's going come week 3 or so.

Conventional DL
Sumo DL
RDL

Sidenote: I dont work in the States and the gym staff here are vastly different from back home. I ripped my shin open on a hacked pull and asked for a bandaid. This poor gym girl literally got medical supplies - like a full goddamn doctors bag - and took a knee then began cleaning my blood. I asked her to stop but she insisted she clean and bandage it. My language skills aren't particularly nuanced but I communicated that I, a grown man, could manage a band-aid. Fifteen minutes later I did it again. She tried to go full nurse but again I emphasized how much I could in fact apply a band-aid.

Would never happen in an American gym :shrug:

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Push Day
Weight 86kg

Cycle: Zero issues to report. No bloat from Trest, no estro issues, no problems. Exem on hand but I dont think 100mg trest will spur a problem.

Diet: I spent today out of town. Seriously, I might take my bag with shakes and such, but I just wasnt feeling it today. Buuuuuut me and a friend ended up at a buffet with some competent western food and mistakes were made. I sinned, ya'll. May the SD forgive my transgression. Needless to say, my higher carbs initiative was absolutely satisfied.

Gym: Oh, push day. Sweet chest and shoulders and triceps. Pure disgusting ego-fueled gym sex. My shoulder is still wrecked from my accident but it's well enough that I could get some solid dumbbell press and high pulls in. Weights were definitely less than I'd hope for on cycle but the pumps were still obscene. The biggest thing I've noticed though its a definite On feeling. No amount of reps is enough. I feel like I could just go until my goddamn arms fall off. Frankly I probably went too far but damnit it felt good and I wanted to lol. Normally I'd rely on incline DB press for solid chest work but the angle was killing me so that area definitely didn't get enough direct work but hell, whatcha gonna do.

DB Press
High Pull/Overhead Press
Lateral Flys
Tricep Extensions
Pec Flys

Not the setup I wanted for the day but injuries are injuries.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Weight 86kg

Cycle: I swear I've gotten leaner. When I wake up and do the obligatory mirror check every morning I swear I'm looking leaner. Thanks to water, gylco, etc. I'm not *smaller* but definitely leaner. I'm not wholly sure I'm eating enough, though. It's pretty damn encouraging. The trest is really starting to manifest. Libido, energy, mood - things are just good. I do think I'm starting to see a little bloat appearing. After a day of carbs my gut is looking particularly soft. Almost puffed out to a degree. But hey, that's cycling.

Diet: Hunger is starting to get the better of me. I've eaten at least two pounds of ground beef/pork simply because it was there and I wanted to. Combined with my carb intake there is no question I went plenty over on calories today. I even ate a poptart that someone sent me from the States. My concern coming in was that the SD would suppress my appetite - which it still may - but right now I'm thoroughly prepared to consume a small African nation for breakfast.

Gym: Rest day. Did yoga and stretched.

Did some math today. I could increase my dosages or extend the cycle depending on how I feel. I'm accustomed to running SD at higher dosages and currently it lacks the superpowers holy **** feel of SD, but there's no doubt it's getting the job done. Yeah, yeah, more isn't always better, but more IS more and I'm a vain bitch. Also have some stano laying around, but even at low dose, I dunno if I need to punch myself in the hairline for nothing, ya know? Regardless, if I feel this rockstar at the end of Week 4, I'mma get my hands on stuff.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool log mate! I'm in for the gains!

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - Squats and such
Weight 86kg

Cycle: Today the first serious back pumps appeared. Somewhere around the second set of front squats they just began crippling me lol. I managed to push through and finish off the entirety of my squat complex, but at this rate week 3 is gonna require a wheelchair.

Diet: I am now eating slightly sloppy and without regard. **** it. Im increasing carbs significantly and adding in turkey in lieu of chicken in a number of places to increase caloric intake. Yeah, there's more fat, but screw it, thats life. Additionally, Im going to start really shoveling in a little extra meal prior to bed every night. Today it's a chicken breast and a bowl of granola. Shrug.

Gym: Squat day. Sticking to the front-back complex. Since I'm relying on the deadlift day for posterior chain work, I'm strongly emphasizing quad-oriented work. Moreover, I'm trying to integrate more single leg stuff. The disparity between my squat and my lunge is garbage. Lunges are going to stay in the 10-12 rep range with particularly low weight until I feel more comfortable with them. Squats will remain solidly in the 8 rep range, but I find after my usual working sets I have gas left in the tank so hell if I know. 6 sets. 7. Until I can't.

Front Squat
Back Squat
Lunge
Quad Extensions
Calf Work

Front squats are the heavy work, everything else is an ego pump. On a weird sidenote: I got the most serious ass pump. My glutes were like watermelons. Seriously, I coulda filled out a pencil skirt like a Pitbull music video dancer.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're a beast dude what are you talking about? I'd give you a tip. Try to remove carbs until you only have 100-200 then fill in the rest with protein and fats. Use fat as the main energy source and focus on omega 3s.. This will prevent bloat like crazy and it works wonders to lean out. Mk677 doesn't really do much during that short time.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
You're a beast dude what are you talking about? I'd give you a tip. Try to remove carbs until you only have 100-200 then fill in the rest with protein and fats. Use fat as the main energy source and focus on omega 3s.. This will prevent bloat like crazy and it works wonders to lean out. Mk677 doesn't really do much during that short time.
Haha, I was a beast until my body tried to kill me. What's your thinking regarding dropping the carbs so significantly? I agree it'd clean me up and lean me out but 200g out of my diet is no small amount. Don't get me wrong - I don't mind be a bloaty bitch if it means more gainz when all is said and done.

The mk677 isn't really a main feature, it's just something I had. Kinda went Kitchen Sink on this cycle. It has had a massive effect on my sleep though! I'm sleeping deep and hard. I'm also dreaming far, far more. In fact, it's getting slightly trenmare-ish. Definitely had a few ugly wake-ups. Moreover, I seem to be waking up randomly some night. Just suddenly wide-awake at 3am. The big thing tho is that I still feel 100% rested everyday.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Get some taurine... helped me a lot when I took me supps beastdrol at 20 ... someone else can better recommend dose. After experiencing real back pumps on SD I always have taurine on hand during cycle

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Get some taurine... helped me a lot when I took me supps beastdrol at 20 ... someone else can better recommend dose. After experiencing real back pumps on SD I always have taurine on hand during cycle
You know what, Imma do just that.

Sent from my SM-J510F using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I was a beast until my body tried to kill me. What's your thinking regarding dropping the carbs so significantly? I agree it'd clean me up and lean me out but 200g out of my diet is no small amount. Don't get me wrong - I don't mind be a bloaty bitch if it means more gainz when all is said and done.

The mk677 isn't really a main feature, it's just something I had. Kinda went Kitchen Sink on this cycle. It has had a massive effect on my sleep though! I'm sleeping deep and hard. I'm also dreaming far, far more. In fact, it's getting slightly trenmare-ish. Definitely had a few ugly wake-ups. Moreover, I seem to be waking up randomly some night. Just suddenly wide-awake at 3am. The big thing tho is that I still feel 100% rested everyday.
I dream so much and so real that I don't notice mk.. I remember dreaming a bit more often the 1st week tho. Mk is a great product.

Eh I have my diet like that and I've tried millions of diets. I think it's an healthier lifestyle with less carbs and it helps a lot during a cycle with the inside of your body. As far as gains.. Well I don't see any difference other than more carbs more full less carbs more lean.. It's all water though. You almost want to have some carbs for the training but I find this the easiest way to stay lean year round.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 -

My gym is closed Tuesday. Nothing to report.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Backwork
Weight 87kg

Cycle: Things are really beginning to shine. I'm noticeably full pretty much all the time. I was on my feet for a solid three hours without a break today and the back pumps were definitely present. Not cripplingly so, but damn I was happy to sit down come fourth period. Some of my students mentioned I'm getting bigger, but I'm in a nation known for it's slender people - ninth graders don't exactly have a strong reference point. Regardless, all ups, no downs yet.

Diet: I'm now operating in a much higher carb environment. Overall I feel fine, but the amount of rice and oats I'm eating is becoming slightly uncomfortable. I'm not keeping a perfect track of my macros, it's more a case of just making sure I hit my benchmarks. I'm going to keep carbs 300+ for one more week and see where I am. Regarding appetite, I can still eat without hesitation. I went out yesterday for a friends birthday and we pretty much went deep for two hours at an all-you-can-eat type restaurant. With that said, I'm gonna need to take a few comparison pictures tomorrow. Am I bloated? Am I putting on bodyfat? AM I SWOLE AS ****? Who knows.

Gym: Ladies and ****ing gentlemen, sit down and enjoy the show. The pumps in the gym have become unreal. My gym is located in area that isn't exactly huge on bodybuilding culture and I'm usually overwhelmingly the biggest guy. Add in the carbs and the SD and I'm a spectacle. My strength is increasing, but the real shine seems to be the sheer endurance. I can just do so much more.

Pull-ups
Pull-downs
Cable Rows High/Single-Arm
Machine Low Row
Barbell Curl
DB Curl because I'm a vain bitch.

The pull downs felt like absolutely nothing. I realized my previous working weight was easily a 12, 13 rep set. I'm still going to focus on pull-ups to rehab my shoulder, but the obscene lat pump I got was a work of art. The vascularity during the curls was practically roadmapped. There was an unabashedly excessive amount of mirror flexing.

Life is good.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - Deadlift Day

Cycle: Feeling strong and solid. There's definite constant vascularity now. My forearms have actually gotten compliments at work. Trust me, this is not a culture where such references are commonplace. Of course, I weigh more than 70kg so they already consider me a monster of sorts.

Diet: Missed the mark today for sure. My schedule was changed and I didn't have access to my bag for most of the day so one protein/oats shake didn't get consumed. Moreover, I ate lunch with the students today and the provided lunch isn't intended for our people. Insofar as we aren't seven year olds. Moreover, while I did get my post-gym quick nutrition, my post-gym meal got sidelined while I helped a friend. We are teaching him Tinder. Go with God, my child.

Gym: DEADLIFTS. GODDAMN DEADLIFTS. I am the only person in my gym who does full-scale deadlifting of any kind, much less in the regard that we employ. Started with conventional stance for heavy work and then slid into sumo for reps. Squat day wrecked my quads so this was wholly intended for posterior chain work. Finished off with some RDLs to really focus on my hamstrings. My legs are my weakest point and they're gonna need some solid training. I wanted to go much heavier but my shoulder started to burn pretty badly when trying to hold any significant weight. Still got a little top-end work in, but not what I wanted. Back pumps WILL be ****ing disastrous soon.

Deadlift
Sumo Deadlift
Stiff-Legged Deadlift
Hamstring Curl
Barbell Shrugs (I'm already picking up heavy ****, why not.)

Notes: I'm working my way through an old bottle of AndroTest from Fusion. I love this stuff. I goddamn love it. It makes me mean, strong, and horny. It takes me back to the test/tren days. I'm about to order some more, but the country I'm in isn't very strong versus the US dollar, much less the British pound. Also I don't need a major dose. Even just a few doses sprinkled through the day would be fine. My issue is that EVERY GODDAMN VENDOR USES SOME DUPLICITOUS ASS LANGUAGE. 1-ad, 4-ad, 4-DHEA, Androstendione, 4-andro-17-diol, blah blah blah. I have no idea how to get straight test in this country. Honestly if someone told me there wasnt any, I'd believe it.

So if anyone has a cheaper vendor or a simpler source for that Test Is Best feel, hollar at me.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - Presswork
Weight 88kg

Missed a day. Log will be short.

Cycle: Lots of people say Trest is a wonderful test base, that it offers everything you need, libido and such remain strong, etc. I disagree. Now, considering the amount of people who say its a wonder drug, well, perhaps its just me. Regardless, I can absolutely tell there is no test in my system. Libido is down and I'm feeling ****ty. I already ordered the Androtest again. No regrets.

Diet: Ate hard and heavy today. Probably too much. I'm leaning on turkey burgers a great deal. Without fail, every day has at least five cups rolled oats, three turkey burgers, eight eggs, and what is best described as a ****ton of milk. My appetite is still 100% and doing fine.

Gym: Oh, SD, you sweet delicious bitch, I love you. The pumps are now obscene. My shoulders were massive. Near the end of my highpull/OHP sets I saw roadmap vascularity on my shoulders that I've never had previously. Definitely did some disgustingly blatant mirror checking out of myself. Moreover, the weights are beginning to feel stupidly easy. I'm going to change up my numbers across the board. I wanted to go heavier, but the bones in my arm and the tears in my shoulder are still far from 100%. I JUST WANNA DO SOME NICE, NARROW GODDAMN DIPS.

Incline DB Press
OHP/Highpull
Delt Fly
Pec Fly
Tricep Pushdown

Oh, on a sidenote, I pushed my SARMS to 15mg LGD, 37.5 Osta, 37.5 MK677. My reasoning is Because I Can.

Yeah. Its not solid. Buuuuut it happened.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - Squats

Cycle: Steady on, no changes to report. Its the weekend so I slept good and hard. Mk677 seriously changes my sleep game. Jesus its gorgeous.

Diet: There are days I swear I'm going hard over on calories. Im crushing gallons of milk nearly daily. Ive already ordered another 10kg of rolled oats. The amount of turkey I'm consuming is no financially sustainable. And yet, somehow, I'm slightly leaner and only up a few kg. Not sure if I should lean into the recomp or just eat until I ****ing die. Leaning towards ****ing Die. Open to thoughts here.

Gym: GOD DAMNIT YES. MY FRONT SQUATS ARE GETTING SEXY AND THE ASS PUMPS ARE AMAZING. I SAID IT. I MEANT IT.

Front Squat
Back Squat
Goblet Squat
Lunges
Quad Ext.
Calf Ext.

I could fight (and subsequently eat) a ****ing bear right now.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 - Backwork
Weight 88kg

Cycle: Is it really day 14? Really? I'll pretend like I'm going to finish on schedule, but yeah, no. Huh uh. I'mma stretch this mother****er as long and far as possible. All things considered, I could push this cycle for another 40 days. I'll need to get my hands on a bit more trest, but it'd be pretty difficult to ever convince me to say no to trest. Well, IM or TD. Oral is a waste in my opinion.

I've come across some 4-AD products that have a blend of different esters. My knowledge of esters is limited to IM administration so I've no idea how that works in an oral dose. However, something that could ensure even a cursory amount of base testosterone in my system at any time would be stellar. Otherwise it's just popping that androtest every 4 hours or so. Or hell. I'll do'em both.

I'm a step away from ordering a KG of 4-AD from China and just hoping my best towards customs. Laws here are vastly different than the US but my handle of the language isn't enough that I can dive into legal texts.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.

Diet: Officially all in. Just going to eat all the food, all the time. Everything. I'mma eat my food. My friends food. My friend's children's food. Hell, I'll eat the children, too.

Gym: Seeing serious strength increases as of late. My shoulder isn't quite as problematic as it was so I can finally get back to training properly. My pullup game is straaawng. At this rate I'll be omitting pull-downs entirely and just knocking out variations of pull-ups. My lats felt 100% rockstar. Recently I read a piece about depressing the shoulder blades to put the lats in a more mechanically advantageous position to generate tension with rows - that movement queue was exactly what I needed. By the time I was done I couldn't put my arms down.

This is literal.

Pull-ups
Pull-downs
Low Row
Single Arm Cable Row
Bicep Work
Brief Cardio. Super brief. Back pumps 10/10.

RusTLad

Awards
Possibly the best written log I've ever stumbled across! If anything say sexy more. Subbed.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 - Deadlifts
Weight 88kg

Cycle: Definitely noticed an increase in BP after coffee this morning. It was enough to be uncomfortable, but in no way problematic. Celery Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Coq10+Ubiquinol, and... something else. I'll reduce caffeine intake first, increase supplement dosages second.

Diet: The last two days I felt like my face was a bit bloated. I'm by no means super lean, but I sincerely doubt I could have accrued enough bodyfat in this amount of time (especially with this many goddamn anabolics in my system) to produce changes in my face. However, its wholly possible that the trest + the mk677 have given me a degree of water retention. We'll see post-cycle. I've definitely eaten more saturated fat and sugar than I should recently while not utilizing rolled oats as my primary carb source. Time to get right.

Gym: ****ing disastrous, team. I honestly intended for the next two days to be a break. I knew my body needed it. I've ramped up poundages and reps with little regard as of late. That squat day was pump-inducing sexy magic but my hips, my quads, and even my lower back to a degree were definitely feeling the effort. I didnt even pack my go-bag with my gym kit. Just food. Not even pre and post gym shakes. But then I got off work early due to a special meeting and rode right past the gym on the way home... I'm weak. WEAK, I SAY.

I was dead from the get go. I had the horsepower to move weight but I knew immediately it wasn't training stimulus, it was just strain and struggle. Now, with that said, I still did some pulls and a little hamstring work, but it woulda been better taking time off. That would have put 5 days between posterior chain work but it would have been a wiser move. It was like... 45 minutes.

Regardless, time to eat food, get rest, and see how I feel in a few days.

Sumo Pulls
Conventional Deads
Hamstring Curls
Back Hyperextension

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Possibly the best written log I've ever stumbled across! If anything say sexy more. Subbed.
Lol yeah I was thinking this! Gotta be an Aussie to pull of this prose I reckon.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 - Off
Weight 88kg

Gym was closed. Did nothing. Attended to social things.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 - Presswork

Cycle: Feeling practically herculean at this point. While I'm sure such a statement will invoke the wrath of the iron gods upon this poor wayward muscle heathen, I'm free of any side effects whatsoever. I'm still trying to eat like a horse. I haven't had any BP issues since the last go. There is no doubt in my mind that this cycle simply surpasses all those prior. Perhaps it lacks the anabolic punch of a test/tren combo, but I'm using simple OTC BP supplements, some TUDCA, and that's all. We are green light, all stations go, rockstar gym life across the board. Still awaiting the androtest I ordered. However, I do need this cycle well into PCT by the end of December so I've advanced some dosages to use up my remaining stash appropriately. Guys, I'm gonna be honest here - I went to college after the military and as a result a lot of my close friends are college-age or close. As a result, a whole bunch of girls in their twenties want me to stay at a rented house with them during Christmas-New Years and, uh, yeah, I'm super-****ing-duper gonna do that. Now, because I know how terrible that sounds lol, these are people I've now known for a few years who are admittedly more mature than I'll ever be.

*Disclaimer: Yeah I'mma sleep with one of them because we kinda do that sometimes. Shrug.

Regardless, current cycle (dont judge me.)
SD 10mg - Osta 50mg - MK677 50mg - LGD 20mg - TD Trest 90mg.

Diet: I cant eat enough. End brief. I'm eating like 100g carbs post gym. Not for nutrition. Simply because I WANT TO AND I CAN.

Gym: Sweet Masculine Christ things are heating up. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have achieved visible shoulder vascularity. At the height of today's life-changing pump, I transcended mere mortality and became something far more akin to a statuesque anatomy diagram. I absolutely caught some of the cute gym girls checking it out. Now, that might also be because this is not a super physical culture and I'm a mother****ing monster to them, but... well. Dont harsh my gym high you judgmental pricks. My ego needs this.

My injuries continue to hamper my lifts. The bones I broke are definitely giving me trouble when under heavy load. There are some movements that I'm simply not doing any more. Additionally, the damage to my right elbow would seem to be permanent. My extension now is about 90% of what it was and that's just what I'm going to be working with moving forward. All the despair in the world won't set it back properly so I'm just gonna roll with it. I do miss heavy dips though. Eh.

Incline DB Press (****ing hurt. entirely unsexy.)
Flys on Flys on Flys
More Flys
OHP/High Pull (see attached image for pumpgasm.)
Delt Flys
Tricep Extension
Heavy Shrugs
Calf Work

Note: I missed shrugs on DL day and I'm moving to 2x calf work because they are a rebellious, stagnating set of bastards.

Postscript: I've got a date with a particularly attractive coworker Friday. We'll be conducting the entire thing in her language. I am nervous and goddamnit it is exciting to be nervous about a thing.

Post-Postscript: No, I'm not gonna tell you what happens.

Post-Post-Postscript: Nah, I prolly will, tho.
Nov Update 2.jpg
Nov Update 3.jpg

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Im really unsure if I want to finish this in time to be comfortably into PCT by the time I go out for vacation or just extend it... Ive got the goods. I could get into January.

But what to do. Hmmm.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 - Off
Weight 88.5kg

Cycle: Yup. Yuuuup. Just gonna be on this cycle forever. Until I die. No questions.
Diet: Am I bloating from increasing all my dosages? Am I accruing bodyfat? Probably a fair amount of both.
Gym: Took a day off. It was supposed to be squats but instead I've learned that if I'm not feeling it mentally and physically, I shouldn't bother. Tomorrow I'mma go alter this nation's tectonic standing. I'm off work so I can go in the morning and knock it eaaaarly.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - Squats
Weight 88.5kg

Cycle: I took before bed/wake-up pictures for comparison. I was shocked at how much my gut distends by the end of the day. Regardless, I am no longer concerned about body fat or weight gain in any regard. It's absolutely just bloating throughout the day.

Regarding dosages-
SD 10mg - appetite is there, but eating has made me feel a bit off. liver might be mildly stressed.
Trest TD 90mg - will never not run trest. love this bloaty bitch.
mk677 - 50mg - bloat, sleep, leaning out, enjoying life. as anticipated.
osta - 50mg - no ****ing clue what this is doing.
LGD - 20mg - strength, pumps, leaning out. hard to discern from SD.
4-AD 375mg- it would be SUPER ****ING AWESOME IF THIS WOULD ARRIVE ALREADY.

I still have enough stash to extend this. If I start suffering significant appetite reduction/feeling toxic as hell I'll drop the SD for a bit and cruise on the SARMs. It only takes 3 or 4 days for the liver to really recover assuming it hasn't been pushed exceptionally far. I openly refuse to ever enter back into the Absolute Suck Zone that is trying to live while actively attempting voluntary liver failure. **** them feels, ya'll.

Diet: So far I've changed -/+ 3kg. Obviously there's glycogen and water gain afoot, but some of that must be legitimate tissue. Moreover, I've unquestionably lost BF. Post-PCT results remain uncertain, however. I'm going to continue more or less as I have been. Just... just so many cups of plain rolled oats. God I hate it.

Gym: My squats were cut short because my gym is populated by weak, pathetic, worthless garbage pieces of **** humans who should have their throats slit before the hallowed altar of the squat rack so that we might drink their proteins as a testament of our devotion to the iron gods.

Yeah. 50 year old dude was 1 inch squatting 300lbs+ for 2 reps with 5 minute breaks in between. With grunts. **** that guy. I hope he dies. My gym only has 1 squat rack because this country doesn't really embrace strength culture like the States.

Front Squats
Back Squats
Lunges
Quad Ext

I did get a good solid pump and my squat numbers are slowly climbing. Front squats have thus far proven wildly more forgiving on my back. I have some old damage from my army days so certain aspects of hip/lower back articulation can really mess me up.

Good pump, good numbers, good day. End brief.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19 - Squats
Weight 88.5kg

Cycle: I took before bed/wake-up pictures for comparison. I was shocked at how much my gut distends by the end of the day. Regardless, I am no longer concerned about body fat or weight gain in any regard. It's absolutely just bloating throughout the day.

Regarding dosages-
SD 10mg - appetite is there, but eating has made me feel a bit off. liver might be mildly stressed.
Trest TD 90mg - will never not run trest. love this bloaty bitch.
mk677 - 50mg - bloat, sleep, leaning out, enjoying life. as anticipated.
osta - 50mg - no ****ing clue what this is doing.
LGD - 20mg - strength, pumps, leaning out. hard to discern from SD.
4-AD 375mg- it would be SUPER ****ING AWESOME IF THIS WOULD ARRIVE ALREADY.

I still have enough stash to extend this. If I start suffering significant appetite reduction/feeling toxic as hell I'll drop the SD for a bit and cruise on the SARMs. It only takes 3 or 4 days for the liver to really recover assuming it hasn't been pushed exceptionally far. I openly refuse to ever enter back into the Absolute Suck Zone that is trying to live while actively attempting voluntary liver failure. **** them feels, ya'll.

Diet: So far I've changed -/+ 3kg. Obviously there's glycogen and water gain afoot, but some of that must be legitimate tissue. Moreover, I've unquestionably lost BF. Post-PCT results remain uncertain, however. I'm going to continue more or less as I have been. Just... just so many cups of plain rolled oats. God I hate it.

Gym: My squats were cut short because my gym is populated by weak, pathetic, worthless garbage pieces of **** humans who should have their throats slit before the hallowed altar of the squat rack so that we might drink their proteins as a testament of our devotion to the iron gods.

Yeah. 50 year old dude was 1 inch squatting 300lbs+ for 2 reps with 5 minute breaks in between. With grunts. **** that guy. I hope he dies. My gym only has 1 squat rack because this country doesn't really embrace strength culture like the States.

Front Squats
Back Squats
Lunges
Quad Ext

I did get a good solid pump and my squat numbers are slowly climbing. Front squats have thus far proven wildly more forgiving on my back. I have some old damage from my army days so certain aspects of hip/lower back articulation can really mess me up.

Good pump, good numbers, good day. End brief.
Haha.. Well osta tends to lean people out but the thing with stacking too many compounds is that you're not gonna notice that much more. If you lean out 10%with osta and 100%with an aas you're not gonna lean out 110% with both to put it very stupidly but easy to understand. The math with steroids and sarms isn't 1+1=2.

The steroids will do all the work pretty much.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Haha.. Well osta tends to lean people out but the thing with stacking too many compounds is that you're not gonna notice that much more. If you lean out 10%with osta and 100%with an aas you're not gonna lean out 110% with both to put it very stupidly but easy to understand. The math with steroids and sarms isn't 1+1=2.

The steroids will do all the work pretty much.
Agreed entirely. Its a drop in an anabolic bucket. But its in there. More isnt always better, but usually it is. Shrug.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed entirely. Its a drop in an anabolic bucket. But its in there. More isnt always better, but usually it is. Shrug.
Yeah but some things are just so weak that they won't make a huge difference. Adding tren at 500mg and it would change the whole cycle but at some point it just won't make a difference. I think studies say 2500mg - 3500mg of gear is the max a person would benefit from but no beginner would have any use taking that much.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, were it not a blend I got at discount Id shrug it, but SD at 10mg isnt too much. Nothing to scoff at, but certainly no 509mg tren.

Sweet Jesus. Those were the days.

Also goddamn. 3g of gear. Is that just a saturation point of sorts where further significant AR agonism (is a word?) becomes virtually impossible?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, were it not a blend I got at discount Id shrug it, but SD at 10mg isnt too much. Nothing to scoff at, but certainly no 509mg tren.

Sweet Jesus. Those were the days.

Also goddamn. 3g of gear. Is that just a saturation point of sorts where further significant AR agonism (is a word?) becomes virtually impossible?
Something like that. But then again we haven't studied every person alive I mean there's people who can touch electric wires and not get shocked so it's not out of the world crazy to imagine that some person will benefit more than others with steroids.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 - Backwork (not even halfway point. sweet sexy **** this cycle is going dangerously well.)
Weight 88.5kg

Cycle: Was able to eat properly yesterday and this morning, but if I feel even the slightest pang of Go **** Yourself feels I'll take 2 days off the SD. With that said, everything is going positively fantastic. This isn't even halfway yet. Yessss, you sexy mother****ers, lets take the Cycle Express right on down to gainztown.

Diet: Went out last night so calories and nutrition weren't hit. Way over on saturated fats and carbs, but I don't care. No alcohol though.

Gym: The pumps remain obscene, the strength monumental, and my workload capacity is sky rocketing. I'm definitely becoming a known figure at my little gym. The lack of strength culture here simply means there's just not as many heavyweights walking around so when I do a pumped-up flex in the locker room people notice. Regarding today's work, well, I just went with what felt good.

Pull-downs
Cable Low-Row
Single Arm Cable Row
High Row
BB Bicep Curl
DB Bicep Curl

Life Update: Yes, I went on that date. Or not a date? Relationships and romantic culture are difficult here. At least for an American. Regardless, we closed the restaurant down. She also touched my arm and chest a fair amount which is surprising considering physical interaction culture here, but no, we didn't sleep together. Tragedy, I know.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut a fitgirl friend drunkenly booty called me at 1am so life is good, gentlemen. Life is good.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 - Press
Weight 88.5kg

Note: Went to sleep around midnight. Woke up about 7am ravenously hungry. I managed two big bowls of cereal, eggs, and chicken before going back to bed. Woke up again around 930am. Again, just absolutely starving. Ate again. Even now as I prepare to go to the gym, I WANT TO EAT A SMALL AFRICAN NATION. I just ordered another 15lbs of turkey. I have no idea what spurred this hunger. It's like I physically can't consume enough.

Post-gym Note: I went by the store after the gym literally just to buy food for RIGHT GODDAMN NOW. I just ate an entire bag of wheat cereal, some pears, my post workout carbs and protein, and now I'm cooking up a pound of ground beef for a big curry burger. Is.. is this how zombie plagues start? Is this stage one?

Anyway.

Cycle: Debating pushing SD to 20mg. My appetite is strong as hell and my BP is untouched. Thoughts?
Chados BennyMagoo79

Diet: See notes for ****s sake. I'm hitting at least 400g carbs today.

Gym: My gym has a single squat rack and bench. As a result, deadlift day turned into pressing/shoulder day. I've been so focused on pumps and hypertrophy that I hadn't realized I've been shorting myself on poundages. Everything is up. Everything. All praise be to SD.

DB Press (seriously like 10 sets. I just kept going higher. Felt phenomenal.)
High Pull
DB Flys
Tricep Ext - neutral, pronated, suppinated sets
Pec Flys High
Pec Flys Low
Extensive mirror flexing because I'm a vain bitch.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 21 - Press
Weight 88.5kg

Note: Went to sleep around midnight. Woke up about 7am ravenously hungry. I managed two big bowls of cereal, eggs, and chicken before going back to bed. Woke up again around 930am. Again, just absolutely starving. Ate again. Even now as I prepare to go to the gym, I WANT TO EAT A SMALL AFRICAN NATION. I just ordered another 15lbs of turkey. I have no idea what spurred this hunger. It's like I physically can't consume enough.

Post-gym Note: I went by the store after the gym literally just to buy food for RIGHT GODDAMN NOW. I just ate an entire bag of wheat cereal, some pears, my post workout carbs and protein, and now I'm cooking up a pound of ground beef for a big curry burger. Is.. is this how zombie plagues start? Is this stage one?

Anyway.

Cycle: Debating pushing SD to 20mg. My appetite is strong as hell and my BP is untouched. Thoughts?
Chados BennyMagoo79

Diet: See notes for ****s sake. I'm hitting at least 400g carbs today.

Gym: My gym has a single squat rack and bench. As a result, deadlift day turned into pressing/shoulder day. I've been so focused on pumps and hypertrophy that I hadn't realized I've been shorting myself on poundages. Everything is up. Everything. All praise be to SD.

DB Press (seriously like 10 sets. I just kept going higher. Felt phenomenal.)
High Pull
DB Flys
Tricep Ext - neutral, pronated, suppinated sets
Pec Flys High
Pec Flys Low
Extensive mirror flexing because I'm a vain bitch.
I don't have any experience with sd, but it does seem to be doing the trick for you at 10mg with FA sides so I guess my advice to you is to keep it at 10.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got onto this thread and pmsl. You sir have a way with words.

I have no fcuking idea where your cycle is gonna end up but it’ll be fun to see.

I’ll be sticking around for crazy pumps, liver failiure and orgy action.....

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any experience with sd, but it does seem to be doing the trick for you at 10mg with FA sides so I guess my advice to you is to keep it at 10.
Admittedly, its an unnecessary, woefully haphazard call to push to 20mg. Also: gainz. Whats FA?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's like at some point you must think about diminishing returns and sides and I don't think with such a big stack you will notice that much more in terms of gains. Now had you been running sd solo at 10 and bumped it up to 20 it would make a difference.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
It's like at some point you must think about diminishing returns and sides and I don't think with such a big stack you will notice that much more in terms of gains. Now had you been running sd solo at 10 and bumped it up to 20 it would make a difference.
While I concur with the general premise, I have to disagree in this particular situation. If someone was running, say, 500mg test e, adding 10mg of SD might prove relevant. If they were running 500mg test e/500mg tren ace, adding 10mg of SD wouldn't really do a great deal. Hell, I don't think even 20mg of would really matter. Now, my stack, while unnecessarily myriad, isn't particularly powerful. Ananbolically speaking, these are a few SARMs, a moderate at best dose of TD trest which isn't a huge workhorse by any means, and some SD. Nobody doubts the potential of SD. Frankly, if not for the obscene liver stress, I doubt there'd really be much else of note in the oral game - but 10mg is only 10mg. I believe my current setup is wildly far from reaching any kind of diminishing returns. Just my opinion.

Also, once I reach the States I'll be finishing a Specific Medical Degree for a Specific Medical Job and any - ANY - drug use of any kind would cost me a A Specific Medical License. Gents, this might very well be the last anabolic action of my life.

I WANNA SNORT POWDERED DROL OFF A BARBELL AND DEADLIFT A DINOSAUR. (then eat it. dont be wasteful.)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I concur with the general premise, I have to disagree in this particular situation. If someone was running, say, 500mg test e, adding 10mg of SD might prove relevant. If they were running 500mg test e/500mg tren ace, adding 10mg of SD wouldn't really do a great deal. Hell, I don't think even 20mg of would really matter. Now, my stack, while unnecessarily myriad, isn't particularly powerful. Ananbolically speaking, these are a few SARMs, a moderate at best dose of TD trest which isn't a huge workhorse by any means, and some SD. Nobody doubts the potential of SD. Frankly, if not for the obscene liver stress, I doubt there'd really be much else of note in the oral game - but 10mg is only 10mg. I believe my current setup is wildly far from reaching any kind of diminishing returns. Just my opinion.

Also, once I reach the States I'll be finishing a Specific Medical Degree for a Specific Medical Job and any - ANY - drug use of any kind would cost me a A Specific Medical License. Gents, this might very well be the last anabolic action of my life.

I WANNA SNORT POWDERED DROL OFF A BARBELL AND DEADLIFT A DINOSAUR. (then eat it. dont be wasteful.)
No not really but you're running it for a few weeks so you won't notice that much more by bumping up the dosage during such short time. I mean whatever floats your boat, I could have done the same thing but if you ask me what I believe, I don't think it's worth it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

In this entire post the one thing that strikes me is how much risk of wastage there would be snorting anything off a barbell lol

The ex coke head in me is screaming no, your just gonna spill good drugs off the side ffs

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you don't drop dead from this cycle, i am gonna consider doing the same cycle lol

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 - Deadlift
Weight 90.3kg

Note: Woke up at 3am with an elevated heartbeat and sucking wind. Feels like the days of running tren ace. Felt damn nigh hypoglycemic. Didn't sleep well at all after that. When I woke up properly at 5am, I immediately ate an unnecessary amount of sugary cereal. I'm sitting here after my morning exercise and I still feel 100% shaky empty. Again, unsure where this sudden ravenous hunger originates. On a related sidenote, I am sweet **** me shocked at how double extra diabetically bloated I was yesterday evening and how flat I am today. I'mma eat errrrrrythang.

Edit: just demolished my lunch, ate half the protein bars I brought for the week, and stole a few spare milks. **** it. I guess Im a powerlifter now.

-----

Cycle: Upped to 20mg of SD. With the way my hunger has been, I'mma need it. Will maintain until appetite/BP issues.

Diet: ****ed. Just two-dollar hooker at a Tijuana truckstop ****ed. There is absolutely no doubt of BF gain at this point. It's 24/7. I sometimes can't sleep because I'm just so hungry. I eat a meal and I'm still hungry. I eat a second meal and I'm still hungry. I know mk677 is touted as increasing hunger but this is untenable. Gotta get my **** right.

Gym: Somebody is gonna say 'Oh bro, taurine', somebody is gonna say 'Oh bro, stretch', somebody is gonna say I need to rub powdered celery leaf onto my nuts - but pumps is pumps and at a certain unavoidable point, your cycle is openly offended by your desire to do deadlifts. Today was my day. Absolutely ruinous lowerback pumps.If the Hindenburg disaster could be represented through exercise physiology it would be a single snapshot of me after about my 3rd set. Irrevocably crippled. My lower spine has loading issues and once a slightly off-balanced SD pump starts tugging two of my vertebrae, it's all over, gents. I might adopt a 5x5 methodology to the make most of deadlift day.

I did rep out sets of 225 for shrugs. Definitely got some looks. These people just don't understand our ways.

Conventional Deads
Sumo Deads
RDL (the **** was I expecting, really?)
Calf Work
Heavy Shrugs
Cardio (lolz no.)

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 - Off.
Weight 90.3kg

Last five days or so my sleep has been all over. Consistently waking up 2 or 3 times a night. Also nightmares. Very tren-esque..
Nov 20.jpg

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 - Off
Weight 90kg

Gym is closed. Fat gain is mild, but apparent. Am going to adjust diet a bit, but this is still a bulk. One of you said less carbs, more proteins and fat. Whoever that person was, you were right. Also I'm throwing that insulin tornado sugary cereal out the window.

Pushing SD to 20mg for remaining... however the **** long I do this. You're all invited to the funeral.
Debating cutting mk677/osta/lgd dosage protocol to am/pm instead of all pm. Unsure about hunger during day.
Debating 200mg stano. Perhaps every other day. Should have opted for 75mg or 100mg capsules.

Stay swole, gents.