Test E+ superdroll cycle log

ducho15

Awards
Hey guys so first injection was 3 days ago 600mg of TEST E....
Cycle will be 12 weeks long and i will run superdroll at least first 3/ 4 weeks maybe also last weeks depending on bloods.

Currently i am post breakup so i lost some muscle mass first 3 weeks will be boosted by muscle memory so i wont add too much calories i will just add protein and focus on healthy food. After gaining few KG back i will slowly add calories.

Currently weighting 82kg my lowest in years
body fat: under 15%
height: 177cm
previous best lifts when i was 100kg.
Squat: 200kg
Bench: 155kg with stop
Over head press standing strict: 100kg 3x
Deadlift: 220kg 3x

I train for at least 12 years so this will be interesting to see where will this take me :) wish me luck

Calculated maxes now at 82kg are squat 170kg, bench 138, deadlift 190 but its not very accurate so god knows i will update them in 3 weeks :)

If you want to know something just ask me i will post it there. And just so you know english isnt my main language.

Also during cycle i will use proviron, aromasin, tudca, mk677 and B6 to counter prolactin from mk677

ducho15

Awards
So tomorow is my second injection already.

Today i was training legs i was supposed to do some squats with 140kg for sets and then paused squats but my jumpers knee is really ****ing me up i could not do them even with 70kg left knee is hurting badly. Its not something recent i am dealing with it for a long time but now its prety bad so i sad **** it and done some legpress and some isolated exercices for my legs. The pump was ****ing amazing so i think even tho its only 6th day there are some improvements already at least pump wise. Weight is up 2kg but its for sure from increased protein and calories thanks to muscle memory.

Tomorow is second injection and first SD dose i wont be holding back i will jump to 30mg as in previous cycles i am tolerating it very nicely no sides only positives so thats why. :) also i have ****loud of TUDCA like literaly hundreds of grams :)))

SO that whats up see you ina week :p hit me up if you have questions

edsd

Awards
Nice! In on this. I’m about to start a very similar cycle. Good luck bra

ducho15

Awards
so.... i wasnt tracking my weight at all... now i logged here and i see how heavy i was... and **** that really was light...
so update ... i am in my 8th week i am not bulking so i dont eat that much just around maintenance...
stats:
Currently weighting 92kg
body fat: under 15% i have less fat than on 82kg
height: 177cm
Squat: 200kg
Bench: 145kg with long stop
Deadlift: 200kg
all lifst was fast and with perfect technique i am not really maxing out
i will be trying my maxes 1.12.2018 so i will post them here its like a mini competition in my gym so i will try that i wasnt peaking or anything so just for fun but still we will see what can i do with this weight.

Also no acne, no hair loss, libido is ok, tits sensitive as before so its not worse. Pumps are good with the amount of food i am eating i weight a lot... i will up my protein for last 4 injections and also up the reps so i can be maxing out in PCT

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never heard of mk677 causing prolactin issues bro? Interested though - where’s that come from?

Will be following

Keen to see what superdrol can do

ducho15

Awards
yop i also didnt knew that XD but yeah... i was on superdroll few times one solo and second with MK677, also my friend started using mk677 only and we both got puffy nipps and was feeling them. Ive done big research after and some of us have raised prolactin from mk677 or maybe we are just more sensitive to prolactin. And superdroll on bulk is killer right now i am not really bulking and still i gained 10kg already sure i lost weight before from stress but still ...i already stopped using it tho so we will see what will this last weeks bring me.

ducho15

Awards
ok so todays meet was
squat 200kg
bench 150kg stopped
deadlift 230kg

BW 92kg

Its pretty good i started too low on deadlift, i probably would pull 240kg