First cycle

Blank8pounder

Awards
What’s up guys I’m planning on using Dbol but it will be my first time using gear could anyone recommend a good stack with that I am 200 pounds planning on getting to 260 and cut, thank you guys in advanced

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s up guys I’m planning on using Dbol but it will be my first time using gear could anyone recommend a good stack with that I am 200 pounds planning on getting to 260 and cut, thank you guys in advanced
Age?

Lifting experience?

Cycle experience (orals, injectables)? How many, what?
> First cycle ever? You want to stack dbol, but don't know how you react to the compound singly? Basic chem rule, evaluate the compound alone before "stacking". If something goes wrong and you jump to a stack, you won't know which compound gave you issues.

Health baseline, comprehensive pre cycle blood work completed? Test levels now?

Stats and goals? Exercise and diet plan?
Other useful info.

Blank8pounder

Awards
Age?

Lifting experience?

Cycle experience (orals, injectables)? How many, what?
> First cycle ever? You want to stack dbol, but don't know how you react to the compound singly? Basic chem rule, evaluate the compound alone before "stacking". If something goes wrong and you jump to a stack, you won't know which compound gave you issues.

Health baseline, comprehensive pre cycle blood work completed? Test levels now?

Stats and goals? Exercise and diet plan?
Other useful info.
2 years lifting
Yes first time ever
Diet at 1500 calories a day
Health and blood work are good recently got checked my goal is to get at about 260 and just get cut

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 years lifting
Yes first time ever
Diet at 1500 calories a day
Health and blood work are good recently got checked my goal is to get at about 260 and just get cut
What is your total test level from bloods?

You cool with the notion that starting cycles may push you into needing TRT (as not all recover from shutdown during aas cycles).

You want to gain 60lbs, so pure bulking, then cut? Not sure it works straight line like that. Matthersby did major bulk, but he's very experienced. Diet only 1500 Cal's a day, you will need up that big time to hit 260lbs. And how you get there, without getting too fat, is important. Gear or roids work less effective when one is already fat.

First cycle should be plain Test E or C. 300-500mg a week, 500 is high. If that goes well, for a base, then add an oral kick start next cycle - like DMZ or Dbol for 4 weeks, then get away from hepatoxic orals and move to longer Deca or NPP cycle

Dbol is a famous one, but if going for a liver toxic aas, why not look at DMZ for example?

Anyway, if your natural test is 800-1100ng/dL or so, you don't need TRT or additional anabolics at 25. Too young TBH.

Blank8pounder

Awards
What is your total test level from bloods?

You cool with the notion that starting cycles may push you into needing TRT (as not all recover from shutdown during aas cycles).

You want to gain 60lbs, so pure bulking, then cut? Not sure it works straight line like that. Matthersby did major bulk, but he's very experienced. Diet only 1500 Cal's a day, you will need up that big time to hit 260lbs. And how you get there, without getting too fat, is important. Gear or roids work less effective when one is already fat.

First cycle should be plain Test E or C. 300-500mg a week, 500 is high. If that goes well, for a base, then add an oral kick start next cycle - like DMZ or Dbol for 4 weeks, then get away from hepatoxic orals and move to longer Deca or NPP cycle

Dbol is a famous one, but if going for a liver toxic aas, why not look at DMZ for example?

Anyway, if your natural test is 800-1100ng/dL or so, you don't need TRT or additional anabolics at 25. Too young TBH.
Can you recommend a good trusted lab or shop?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you recommend a good trusted lab or shop?
Don't have time to answer my basic questions? Did I waste time trying to help? Seems so.

If you just want a source, going to cycle anyway (mind made up I assume)?

We don't open source, there are board sponsors who will sell you what you want... Not Dbol though, find a UGL for that.

You are the third below 30's guy today who wants to cycle an advanced compound for first time despite advice.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DemntedCowboy, your turn, lol.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
60 pounds!?!?! Holy shet man that’s a lot to ask for!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My goal is 260 brotha not expecting it on my first cycle tho
Ok again, person who did not want to answer basic question, that make me think you are too young, not prepared:

1) Asking to stack DBol, when it's your first cycle. Unless it's a test base, no. Test should be your first cycle.

2) ignoring question on Test levels. And when you say blood work is good, forgive me if I doubt most men at 25 don't know a) what to ask a doc for on bloodwork, it's alot and not simple b) how to interpret results c) do it regularly to track changes.

3). You're lifting 2 years, at 200lbs. 60 lb gain is a 3 year goal? You realize if this takes multiple bulk cycles, you will have "mini-cuts" to execute. It won't be all lean-gain, that's a fantasy.

4). How do expect to gain at 1500 Cals a day? One mass gain shake after a workout could be 1200 Cal's easy. What supplements do you take, are you eating right? 1500 cal is not enough to gain.

So before anyone helps him, OP needs to answer basics... or OP clearly doesn't need our help.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DemntedCowboy, your turn, lol.[/QUOTE Blank8pounder, you cant answer basic questions we cant answer basic questions either. As far as a good lab or ugl....You could try GNC I here they have this wonder drug called Creatine, makes everyone swole. Or you could go ask the guy that hangs out behind your gym wearing sunglasses next to a panel van.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DemntedCowboy, your turn, lol.[/QUOTE Blank8pounder, Or you could go ask the guy that hangs out behind your gym wearing sunglasses next to a panel van.
Oi, don’t send him my way.........

Kids ‘not expecting a 60lb gain on his first cycle’ no sh1t Sherlock......this stuff ain’t magic beans, you still have to work damn hard and nail nutrition and even then gaining 60lbs and being ripped is gonna take years.

You’ve been lifting two years, if you’ve stalled already then it’s your training and/or diet that needs improving, not your supplements.

Try coming back with a much more detailed plan and asking for advice - people here will help you loads if you actually approach it right but coming on and just saying you want a source so you can take a load of dbol to get massive and ripped isn’t exactly going to elicit the responses you want.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oi, don’t send him my way.........

Kids ‘not expecting a 60lb gain on his first cycle’ no sh1t Sherlock......this stuff ain’t magic beans, you still have to work damn hard and nail nutrition and even then gaining 60lbs and being ripped is gonna take years.

You’ve been lifting two years, if you’ve stalled already then it’s your training and/or diet that needs improving, not your supplements.

Try coming back with a much more detailed plan and asking for advice - people here will help you loads if you actually approach it right but coming on and just saying you want a source so you can take a load of dbol to get massive and ripped isn’t exactly going to elicit the responses you want.
But, if I send him your way then you and hairygrandpa would both have toys in your basements. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point, may we ask for a pic, Blank8pounder ? Wanna see how far you got lifting for 2 years straight. Gives us an idea how committed you are to training and nutrition. (Before -and after would be great, no need to show your face)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At this point, may we ask for a pic, Blank8pounder ? Wanna see how far you got lifting for 2 years straight. Gives us an idea how committed you are to training and nutrition. (Before -and after would be great, no need to show your face)
Yes. Add to hairygrandpa’s collection