mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
here is what i will be using:

weeks:
1-12 500mg test enth/week
1-6 300mg tren enth
5-8 60mg t-bol
6-12 1-t dermal (10g total will be used in the 6 weeks)

I know its funny looking cycle, but i have thought i about it.

my status:
200 lb
14% Bf

supps im using:
vitex
25 mg ephidrine
6g fish oil
ALA
Milk thistle
multi-vit
lecithin
citrulin malate

Diet: i will be carb cycling 6 weeks without carbs, and chat day every week.

training will i was going to do 4x4, but i decided to stay on my heavy routine. 6-8 reps for 12 sets per body part.

this is my first time with fina and t-bol, i hope i dont the nasty fina sides i hear about.

sorry for posting this in wrong section the first place

July-1

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
first impressions. tren enanthate for 6 weeks isn't long enough. most people don't have a problem with tren but you won't know until you try it. it's recommended that a first timer with tren should use acetate being that if you have a bad reaction, you can get it out of your system quicker versus the enanthate version which could take weeks.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
a cycle is 99% determined by calorie intake (imo) but maybe reconsider the enanthate for a more common cutting test compound. Just a suggestion. I also like the idea of extending the tren use to a full 8 weeks.
Sage

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
ok guys i had some tren acetate on hand, and i switched to it after reading your post. If im using tren acetate should i extend my cycle or is it ok for 6 weeks with the acetate?

i will not use shorter ester test, i cant handle frequent injections for the whole 12 weeks.

and yah update: my weight is 197 not 200 apparently i lost 3 lbs last week.

maybe its just physiological but after my first tren acetate yesterday, i felt more aggressive in the gym today, and i was sweating a lot.

im using Galenika test, it seems thick and hard to draw with 22g needle.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even if you are using the Acetate ester, I would still run the Tren about 8 weeks. If you like it as much as I do the results will just keep coming. You really may not at all want to stop it anyhow. Like some big strong mf said, on Tren you just want to "****, Kill and Eat everything in sight, not necessarily in that order".

Good luck with the cycle.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i have some extra tren iw ill saving it for a bulk, but if i realy liked tren like every one is saying, im going to extrent it for 10 weeks, and cancel the 1-t at the end.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok guys i had some tren acetate on hand, and i switched to it after reading your post. If im using tren acetate should i extend my cycle or is it ok for 6 weeks with the acetate?

i will not use shorter ester test, i cant handle frequent injections for the whole 12 weeks.
8 weeks would be preferred with the acetate. tren is fun.

FWIW, if you're injecting EOD anyway with the tren acetate, you could mix testprop in with the same needle and would end up injecting less because you wouldn't be shooting the enanthate on different days. JMO. short with short, long with long - KISS

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks would be preferred with the acetate. tren is fun.

FWIW, if you're injecting EOD anyway with the tren acetate, you could mix testprop in with the same needle and would end up injecting less because you wouldn't be shooting the enanthate on different days. JMO. short with short, long with long - KISS

yah test prop would have been better option, but i already stated using the enthate. i may use Formestane dermal to reduce the bloat

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
ok it has been 3 days only, my weight didnt change, but i already starting to notice increased bump, and muscle funess. im waiting for the tren to kick in.

im injecting in the glute, and for some reason im realy sore from the test, maybe because my hand was slightly moving while injecting.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
weight 200 lb.......up 3 lbs

i guess weight increase is water gain only, i thinkit was mistake using enthate
i didnt notice any strength increase yet, but this is not a surprise to me since im eating 1500-2000 cals only.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
500mg of enan wont bloat you bro....wait until the tren kicks in you will be burning lipids rather quickly and be able to eat almost anything you want and still put on only quality mass

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am still amazed at the way different people react differently to food, supplements, AS etc.

500 Test Prop will make me retain some water so I use an anti e every week to 10 days, but Ryan doesn't retain water even on 500 of enan.

The longest I have done Tren is 5 weeks, love the results and yet so many say that you wont get anything out of 4 weeks.

This is why you can research how things effected other guys and then you still have almost no clue what they will do when you use them yourself.

CROWLER

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
July 10 update

After yesterday carb up, im 3LBs+ 203 lbs todays. That totals 5 lbs gains in 9 days.

im defiantly bloated, my gut looked like a balloon today. Its really hard to keep track with fat loss with all the water retention, and i dont like how i look now. before starting the cycle i lost 14lbs in 6 weeks with diet and cardio only. i didnt change my diet so i hope im loosing fat.

Although i look bloated, veins are popping out of my forearms and biceps. I feel that tren has kicked it. My body temp is up, and im starting to see some strength and endurance gains with my lefts. I can wait until it kicks in full gear.

MY libido is up to the rough, and whats weird i getting more increased libido with test/tren than test alone.

I also decided to add 25mcg T3 for 20 days starting yesterday just to speed fat loss.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
july 17

weight 205, strength is little up, my muscle are tight all the time. im bloated, and my face looks like a ballon. im thinnking to add some clen or nolva. i have some Novedex xt comming. im not sure if its better to use it on cycle or off cycle.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used a dermal formastane with pretty good effect on a medium dose of 4AD bloat, full dosage formastane (200mg ed i think)
give it a shot, see what happens, then try 10mg of nolva ed if the formastane dosent help

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

and yah update: my weight is 197 not 200 apparently i lost 3 lbs last week.

maybe its just physiological but after my first tren acetate yesterday, i felt more aggressive in the gym today, and i was sweating a lot.

im using Galenika test, it seems thick and hard to draw with 22g needle.
6 weeks of ace makes a bit more sense ;) Ain't nuttin' wrong with 8 though :twisted: (so long as you can hang)

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
July 21

i added 3 grams of vitex to my daily supps. Im starting to have sleeping problems, i wake around 3pm every day for a week now. my body temp is hot, and my face is red all the time. that coupled with the insane hot weather in southern Cali, plus lack of AC is my work is making my cloath soaked with swet all the time.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
july 24

Tren strength gains are realy awsome, even though im taking 2000cals adays only im gainning strength. but tren Insomnia is killing me. i have 2 jobs, and i cant afford lossing sleep time, plus my balls size has shrinked. my balls are samallest they have ever been. Im thinking to use HCG now.

T3 is not working for some reason. i tried t3 before and it had drastic effects on me, like increased body temp, lossing fat and muscle even with m1t, and shortness of breath. Im using CEM T3 and i tink its bunk.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
July 21

i added 3 grams of vitex to my daily supps. Im starting to have sleeping problems, i wake around 3pm every day for a week now. my body temp is hot, and my face is red all the time. that coupled with the insane hot weather in southern Cali, plus lack of AC is my work is making my cloath soaked with swet all the time.
Same here...so cal in the valley :(

for the first time ever this summer I'm getting little tiny zits on my ass....:eek: I sit in a hot leather chair all weekend in a 90+ deg F room, and it's 105 deg F outside....its horrible.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
July 31

i started taking 60mg T-bol+ 10mg nolva ED today.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Agust 4

weight 200 lbs. after adding t-bol nolva stack i dropped water weight (6 lbs in 4 days).
My strength is way up, and i dont feel tiered any more, i have 2 jobs and i work 10hr+ aday, but still i was able to work out for 2 hours plus 15min cardio. im waiting for t-bol to kick in to see how it works. Because im on tren my sleeping pattern is messed up, and i feel im not getting enough, thats why i will stop taking it after week 6.

i hope im not over working or abusing my body, but i feel i have the energy to go work, and left never stop. Fat loss is kinda slow, but its hard to judge since i was bloated all the time.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
august 15

i began 1-test/test/t-bol combo today. i weigh 199lbs, i belive i lost 3% Bf since start of my cycle, but my strength gains are still going.