AG’s Geozine Cycle Log

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s up everyone, this will be my cycle log for Vicious Labs Geozine (dmz). I’ve heard nothing but great things about the brand, and decided that I’d put out a cycle log for everybody to see my feedback with it. Now, my cycle will be bulking, probably will average around 4000 calories a day. My training will be 6x a week PPL, with strength and hypertrophy days. My cycle experience is 2 cycles of epistane, one cycle of nanodrol (msten) and one cycle of test e and tbol.

Starting stats:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 187.5lbs
Bodyfat: 12%
Bench: 225x20, 315x1
Arm measurement: 16.75in

Cycle layout:
Weeks 1-5: Test e 150mg, split 2x a week

Weeks 1-5: Aromasin 12.5mg 2x a week

Weeks 1-5: Vicious Labs Geozine 30/30/45/45/45(mg)

Weeks 1-5: Cel Cycle Assist 6/6/8/8/8(caps)

Other supps: Caffeine, mts vasky, whey protein, mts machine greens, creatine mono, multi vitamin, vitamin d3, fish oil

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Before stats:
Weight: 187.5lbs
Bodyfat: 12%
Arm measurement: 16.75in
Bench: 275x4, 315x1

After stats:
Weight: 197.5-200lbs
Bodyfat: 12-13%
Arm measurement: 17.25-17.5in
Bench: 275x8, 315x4, 340x1

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ZOO xR1pp3Rx Renew1 Chados Jebrook Whisky Afi140 Alpha1agreda netflixNchill yates84 mikeymike85 hairygrandpa DemntedCowboy RickyBlobby Hyde TheMovement rtmilburn SFreed LeanEngineer smith_69 christ83189 Smont Matthersby SkRaw85 JoePaul39

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First in and looking forward to this. DMZ intrigues me.....

Have fun bro

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Lets see what this sh*t can do.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll probably start next week. I’m still waiting for the cycle support to come in. Welcome everyone though!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is dmz right?
Yup, I’ll edit the Op to mention that it is dmz haha. I tried dmz in the past but got sold bunk stuff. I’m hoping it’s as good as everyone says.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup, I’ll edit the Op to mention that it is dmz haha. I tried dmz in the past but got sold bunk stuff. I’m hoping it’s as good as everyone says.
it'll be as good as you make it brother. eat big train big~

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed! Thinking of trying DMZ some day when I am ready to move onto heavier things than Sarms/andros (when progress slows). Heard nothing, but good about Vicious Labs. Good luck man!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love their DMZ. Looking forward to your final comparisons with the Nanodrol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love their DMZ. Looking forward to your final comparisons with the Nanodrol.
Yea I’m pretty confident that it will impress me. How was your experience with dmz?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I’m pretty confident that it will impress me. How was your experience with dmz?
Loved it. Full muscles, solid growth.
Great partitioning for me.

Ive actually got a bottle of their Necrobombs right now, calling my name. LOL.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m in to see how this goes!!!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In to follow along. Also running VL DMZ(cadaver candy) at the moment, about a week in.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’re you liking it so far?
Stacking it with Tren and dermacrine. Hasn’t really kicked in yet beyond some of that initial glycogen retention. I ran the iforce DMZ when it came out. Had good results but they snuck up on me, saw the biggest change in the last week. Seemed like a lame cycle at the time, but gained 12 or 13lbs if I remember right and had a good before and after photo result. Interested to see how this ends up.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Stacking it with Tren and dermacrine. Hasn’t really kicked in yet beyond some of that initial glycogen retention. I ran the iforce DMZ when it came out. Had good results but they snuck up on me, saw the biggest change in the last week. Seemed like a lame cycle at the time, but gained 12 or 13lbs if I remember right and had a good before and after photo result. Interested to see how this ends up.
You're stacking dmz with tren and dermacrine? Wheres the test? Lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oral tren like we used to be able to get otc. And dermacrine is the test... not quite ready to pin.
Gotcha. Just that it was weird running tren but no test. Usually when the tren is oral people say oral tren so i just assumed it was injectable tren with dermacrine as the base which was why i thought it was weird. Although i will say dermacrine never did sh1t for me as a base. I know it works for some but it didnt for me

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. Just that it was weird running tren but no test. Usually when the tren is oral people say oral tren so i just assumed it was injectable tren with dermacrine as the base which was why i thought it was weird. Although i will say dermacrine never did sh1t for me as a base. I know it works for some but it didnt for me
My first time using it, so we’ll see. Id thought about dermatrest but the place i saw it, its gone and not sure where else to get it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this for sure!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
ZOO xR1pp3Rx Renew1 Chados Jebrook Whisky Afi140 Alpha1agreda netflixNchill yates84 mikeymike85 hairygrandpa DemntedCowboy RickyBlobby Hyde TheMovement rtmilburn SFreed LeanEngineer smith_69 christ83189 Smont Matthersby SkRaw85 JoePaul39
I've ran DMZ at least 5x. I have a bottle of Cadaever Candy sitting on my nightstand. At your stats, you should see amazing results. I'd run 30 first week then 45mg throughout. DMZ doesn't shut me down much, but it kills my liver. Be careful, enjoy the ride. You will notice it within 5-7 days.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Also- my buddy is in week 5 of VL's old DMZ -- he is up 14lbs on same diet he was prior. Kid looks bigger every week I see him- he said no sides whatsoever besides lethargy in week 2, but he hopped on Dermacrine.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz is some strong stuff.. It should be only surpassed by M1T as the strongest oral ever made.. Gonna be interesting to see your take on it compared to your Tbol and msten run.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz is some strong stuff.. It should be only surpassed by M1T as the strongest oral ever made.. Gonna be interesting to see your take on it compared to your Tbol and msten run.
Its not stronger than SD..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
um no... its double bond weakens it from the parent hormone which is SD. and lets be clr, m1t, while toxic as hell, doesn't come close to methyl tren and others like it. even anadrol is right up there.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not stronger than SD..
It is stronger than SD.. One can't look at an oral steroid and say I gained more weight on this or more strength on that so it has a higher myotropic effect. Dbol is one that you could expect an incredible size with due to bloat, intramuscular water will also help with temporary strength. Take anavar as an example, not a huge mass builder but much better for strength than one would expect..

Anadrol is not stronger than sd at all. The thing we also have to take in to account is the dosage.. You can't dose superdrol nearly as high as high as others.

The methyl tren is one I can't speak for but I can say this.. There's no way any injectible steroid will beat the strongest orals per mg just because one can't ever dose an oral as high as an injectible.

Sorry I answered everyone at the same time here.. Not sure how to quote single posts

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was my experience as well. I was more defined on DMZ. But on SD I got huge.
I have not run SD personally. The toxicity makes me hesitant, plus the other sides and harshness. But theres enough user feedback and comparison to easily see that any suggestion of dmz being stronger than SD is just flat out wrong.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im actually wrong here. Let me rephrase myself.. M1T is the strongest as I said followed by superdrol then dmz.. All these are stronger than anadrol, dbol etc. I had the flipped the numbers on dmz and Superdrol. Msten is also up there and the new versions could very well be stronger than superdrol.

Still when you compare steroids you have to separate strength, water retention (weight) and actual muscle mass.

Deca adds more weight than tren, does it build more muscles? No it doesn't.

Anavar arguably makes you stronger than winstrol. Is it a better cutting steroid? No.

Halotestin doesn't add any size but you get strong as hell.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im actually wrong here. Let me rephrase myself.. M1T is the strongest as I said followed by superdrol then dmz.. All these are stronger than anadrol, dbol etc. I had the flipped the numbers on dmz and Superdrol. Msten is also up there and the new versions could very well be stronger than superdrol.

Still when you compare steroids you have to separate strength, water retention (weight) and actual muscle mass.

Deca adds more weight than tren, does it build more muscles? No it doesn't.

Anavar arguably makes you stronger than winstrol. Is it a better cutting steroid? No.

Halotestin doesn't add any size but you get strong as hell.
DMZ is mild AF for me, easier to tolerate than Epistane by a landslide. Msten was way harsher on me.

Mg for mg blanket statements don’t take into account a user’s drug reaction. Just sayin’.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is mild AF for me, easier to tolerate than Epistane by a landslide. Msten was way harsher on me.

Mg for mg blanket statements don’t take into account a user’s drug reaction. Just sayin’.

No for sure when it comes to sides and mg to mg also has diminishing returns at some point. The myotropic effect though isn't different for anyone meaning you can't build more muscle on a weaker steroid, you can build a better physique with some though depending on your own taste.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Let the gainz begin

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I have to order the k1ngsguard from another place now because the place I ordered from is saying they wont be able to get it packaged until at least next week, meaning that I’d be waiting like 2+ weeks, and I’m not going to wait that long lol. Hopefully will be able to start the cycle Monday.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

What was harsh about epi? It's the one old school pH I havent ran, and would like to in 2 months... I'm ordering Havoc in the next couple days. I can handle everything besides anxiety and HBP.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What was harsh about epi? It's the one old school pH I havent ran, and would like to in 2 months... I'm ordering Havoc in the next couple days. I can handle everything besides anxiety and HBP.
Only thing i found hardh was the dry joints and the cramps. Otherwise felt good on epi, even stacked with tren(aps revamp).

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Only thing i found hardh was the dry joints and the cramps. Otherwise felt good on epi, even stacked with tren(aps revamp).
German Pharm has an epi tren combo... I was thinking of running that. That's a pretty lean and mean cycle.... any fat loss? Vascularity thru the roof? Never heard of APS, you can vouch?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
German Pharm has an epi tren combo... I was thinking of running that. That's a pretty lean and mean cycle.... any fat loss? Vascularity thru the roof? Never heard of APS, you can vouch?
APS makes mesomorph and some other stuff now, but that was pre ban. Was an excellent combo. I ised it for a lean bulk years agobut will be using it again in the spring for my final cut down for honeymoon. Yes good vascularity and definition, great strength gains.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mikey, for some of us Epi can ramp up anxiety. It made me feel like crap. It may be the harshest compound (it or SD) that I've ever taken.
For some of us it is pretty rough. Others eat it like candy.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never been able to finish an epi cycle. My joints and tendons cripple me as fast as week 2

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always confused when people have hard times on epistane. Companies always gone out saying its mild with low sides and running it myself I didn't feel anything good or bad just a slight increase in strength and some definition, I also have friends that ran it (beginners) with no sides. I guess it dries some people out pretty good.