SARMs on SARMs on SARMs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. SARMs on SARMs on SARMs

Well a few guys mentioned they would like me to log what I知 currently using. I値l update when I notice new things/feel like it haha 11 days into s23 and have already noticed dramatic differences in motivation/aggression/vascularity. I値l start the mk/lgd on Thursday. Started rad-140 and andros yesterday.

S23-35 mg
    Rad 140-20mg
    Mk677-15-30 mg(cdp choline/b5/l arg/orn)
    Lgd-20-30 mg
    1/4 Andro-255 mg
    Epi andro-450 mg

Also will be mega dosing fish oil,cycle support and some other general health goodies.

Currently 63 228 at around 16% bf
    I知 on a 6 day a week push/pull. Struggling to get in 3500-4000 Cals a day. P/c/f 50/20/30

2. Maybe I just don稚 understand the SARMs thing. Taking 7 things at once? Wouldn稚 just a strong PH like superdrol or just test accomplish the same thing?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by edsd View Post
    Maybe I just don稚 understand the SARMs thing. Taking 7 things at once? Wouldn稚 just a strong PH like superdrol or just test accomplish the same thing?
    Well superdrol is a steroid. I enjoy it but my body doesn稚 enjoy what it does. Benefit of sarms is that they don稚 make me feel like poop, can stay on much longer than a ph(slower gains=more kept after pct) Some people don稚 want to go down the illegal route but that doesn稚 bother me much. I知 hoping back on the hard stuff after pct for this.

4. Well the mk/lgd showed up today so they will be joining the party today instead of tomorrow.

5. Since adding andros/rad 140 the hunger has been real. Like, hide ya kids hide ya wife I知 eating everything out here.
    •   

6. 20mg lgd down the hatch. Waiting to take the mk tomorrow when I get up with choline/b5/egcg

7. That's a hell of alot of compounds what are your goals and cycle history

8. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    That's a hell of alot of compounds what are your goals and cycle history
    My goal is to recomp like crazy. I致e ran pretty much everything over the last 12 years. Every ph/sarm/actual sauce. Been on and off from lifting due to a few different addictions since 13. Finally free and clear of all previous addictions. Just curious to see what I can add 斗egally haha Next year I値l hop back into pinning. I know it seems like a lot but I do extremely well on most peds.

9. 15 mg mk down with 250mg cdp,500mg b5 and 3 green tea capsules to enhance its effects.

10. Subbed!!! I Loved my LGD, RAD, MK cycle, dosed them all at 20MG/ED for 12wks
  11. SARMs on SARMs on SARMs

If this hunger continues it痴 going to turn into an all out bulk. **** abs, I want to crack sidewalks. Haha

12. Fantastic workout today. Nasty pumps and endurance today. Could of done rest pause sets for hours haha 15 seconds and I was reloaded

13. Over 2k cals since 630 and I知 starving

14. Libido is way up. Random woods

15. I switched to a 6 day a week push/pull about 3 weeks ago. I feel like I don稚 do enough at the gym but my strength has exploded. Anybody else have that problem?

16. That is too little juice i would throw in instead all kind of sarms, and get on list liver transplant candidate.
  17. SARMs on SARMs on SARMs

Quote Originally Posted by gigante35 View Post
    That is too little juice i would throw in instead all kind of sarms, and get on list liver transplant candidate.
    Ehh I知 confused? Haha I have yet to read anything that would make me worry about liver toxicity but I am still taking a hefty dose of cycle support. Every time I致e ran sarms I haven稚 had any liver issues and had bloods done a few weeks after coming off lgd/ostarine/rad 140 and my liver was in perfect condition.

18. Subbed for updates on this

19. Quote Originally Posted by AntSoldier View Post
    Subbed for updates on this
    Only the s23 has took hold, loving it thus far. Should be another 2 weeks for the others to start showing gains. Hunger/libido is through the roof.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Subbed!!! I Loved my LGD, RAD, MK cycle, dosed them all at 20MG/ED for 12wks
    How did you like the mk? I知 dosing at 15 mg but debating on going to 30.

21. What are you taking that is making libido skyrocket?

22. Quote Originally Posted by HellAtlantic View Post
    What are you taking that is making libido skyrocket?
    Not real sure. Started when I added the rad 140. Pretty unusual for me.

23. Up 4 lbs since last Monday and about 6.5 lbs total.

24. Having some wild ass dreams lately. Knuckles are feeling swollen so the mk and the other supps I知 taking to maximize gh are working. Had what felt like a full nights dream about some chick I seen at the gas station 4 days ago. Almost seemed like a movie. Haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice on cycle afters sarms
    By Doz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2018, 09:50 AM
  2. BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on Source Code (SARM)
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 07:01 PM
  3. BUY 2 GET 1 FREE on CRITICAL MASS SARM
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 05:39 PM
  4. BUY 2 GET 1 FREE on CRITICAL MASS SARM
    By Islandsupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2016, 11:00 AM
  5. Serms, sarms and prohormones on drug test