AFTER SURGERY FREE HAIR LOSS CYCLE!!!

NICK32

Awards
Hello guys sooooo..... im completly crap and i mean that becouse before 2.5 month i did a epistane cycle (havoc)..i did some progress.. howver i LOST A TON OF HAIR.. howver i knew that it wasnt MPB cause i didnt have till cycle any shedding and the weird is that i lost a lot of hair.... so i searched that and i believe is tellonium something and you lsoe hair cause hormonal change..... i think that its getting better now but i still have to wait...
and besides that i did a surgery before 1 month through my pct.... i had a nipple in my but .. at the end of the tail it is called often 'jeep' and i did a surgery and lost big amount of muscle cause couldnt eat properly enough or train while on pct....
BUTT IM HERE BACK AND AT 15 SEPTEMBER IM GONNA START A TBOL CYCLE
IM THINKING MAYBE ADD 250MG PER WEEK DECA... I KNOW ABOUT TESTO but im afraid of that hair and i dont want any dht spikes.....
my cycle will be :
1-10w 250mg DECA
1-8 40 MG T BOL
i hope you guys be here for my trip to get big again!!! cause luck ignored me hard!!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello guys sooooo..... im completly crap and i mean that becouse before 2.5 month i did a epistane cycle (havoc)..i did some progress.. howver i LOST A TON OF HAIR.. howver i knew that it wasnt MPB cause i didnt have till cycle any shedding and the weird is that i lost a lot of hair.... so i searched that and i believe is tellonium something and you lsoe hair cause hormonal change..... i think that its getting better now but i still have to wait...
and besides that i did a surgery before 1 month through my pct.... i had a nipple in my but .. at the end of the tail it is called often 'jeep' and i did a surgery and lost big amount of muscle cause couldnt eat properly enough or train while on pct....
BUTT IM HERE BACK AND AT 15 SEPTEMBER IM GONNA START A TBOL CYCLE
IM THINKING MAYBE ADD 250MG PER WEEK DECA... I KNOW ABOUT TESTO but im afraid of that hair and i dont want any dht spikes.....
my cycle will be :
1-10w 250mg DECA
1-8 40 MG T BOL
i hope you guys be here for my trip to get big again!!! cause luck ignored me hard!!
Wut?