Low Dose PCT with Torem and Sarms

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
Coming off of my previous testosterone cycle, I tried conventional advice from the 90s and did high doses of Clomid and Nolva
50/50/25/25/12.5 - Clomid
20/20/10/10/0 - Nolva

It sucked. I got to learn what it feels like to be a chick. So I decided to look into SERMs more, and I learned that the reason you run a high dose of Clomid initially is because Clomid has a half-life of 2 weeks. So front loading it makes sense. Nolva has a half life of 5 days. So front loading it for more than a few days is just mis-applying appropriate Clomid front loading as "PCT stuff".

Anyway, Torem is pretty widely suggested as being a lot smoother than Clomid or Nolva so I opted for it this time. The reason Nolva is stacked with Clomid isn't HPTA restoration, but because high doses of Clomid spikes your E2 and cause sides. The Nolva is there to handle the sides from a high dose of Clomid. Because Torem doesn't spike E2, it can be run solo(it also had mild anti-gyno effect, though it doesn't protect as strongly as Nolva).

Though conventional advice has this same front loading suggestion of 120/120 in the first two weeks of Torem, just like Nolva, Torem only has a 5 day half-life. "Front loading" beyond the first week is pointless. Torem has been clinically proven to have virtually no effect on LH beyond 60mg. And 60mg is only boosts LH by 15% over 40mg.

So I front loaded Torem for the first 4 days at 90mg.
Every day since then I've been using it at 60mg.

I am currently 14 days in and I feel great. Much, much, much better than I felt on 50mg Clomid+20mg Nolva at this point(and I had plenty of people telling me I was running far too *little* of the Clomid and Nolva, lol)

I'm also using 2mg/day of LGD 4033 for the first 3 weeks of my PCT. The suppression caused by LGD doesn't interfere with the pituitary stimulation caused by Torem. So provided the LGD is stopped at least 2 weeks before the end of PCT, it will not impact recovery in a negative way.

Though my endurance is obviously down from my test-e cycle, my strength has dropped by less than 10% from my peak. So it's held up just as well as my previous PCT. And I feel much better.

My Torem run will basically look like this:
90/60/60/60/30/30

I think a low dose PCT run for 6 weeks is at least as effective as running higher doses of much harsher serms for 4 weeks. I will be getting bloodwork done 4 weeks post-pct.

I'll also make one extra note which is my choice for Torem was determined by compound. Torem is effective for coming off of testosterone run solo. It's not good when coming off of 19-Nors and I don't suggest it for that. Nolva is king of 19-Nor recovery.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
It's been another week on Torem and I'm still feeling pretty well. I've stepped my dose down to 40mg now. I also stopped taking LGD yesterday. I have 2 more weeks planned.

So far this has been by far my smoothest PCT.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
My PCT is complete. And I can say this was far and away the best PCT I've ever run.

Old school Clomid is dead to me. If I ever even look at Clomid again, it's going to be Enclomiphene(the updated version which is about 50 years more modern).

But Torem served me well so I doubt I'd need Enclomiphene. Maybe if I ever use Deca.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a shame that toremifene is not as popular as Nolva or Clomid. And I don’t understand why. probably the cost.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
It’s a shame that toremifene is not as popular as Nolva or Clomid. And I don’t understand why. probably the cost.
A few years ago it was a lot more expensive. But now? Eh.. not so much.

I bought 6 grams of raws for about $30(though it has a $100 total minimum order - which I used for other stuff). I used under 2g for the entire PCT. So it cost me less than $10.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a ralox junkie now.
I get zero sides. I don't PCT but it keeps the chest looking clean

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva aromasin and hcg is the best pct out there.. Clomid has its sides though

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
I'm a ralox junkie now.
I get zero sides. I don't PCT but it keeps the chest looking clean
I'm considering using Ralox this time when I come off(started up a week and a half ago).
I get almost no sides on Torem aside from when I take 100+mg in one shot(then my head/tongue can feel... strange... for about 1-2 hours).

But I've heard recently that Ralox can actually improve sleep, and disturbed sleep is a side effect of LGD-4(which I think is very handy in the week leading up to PCT and the first 3 weeks into it).

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm considering using Ralox this time when I come off(started up a week and a half ago).
I get almost no sides on Torem aside from when I take 100+mg in one shot(then my head/tongue can feel... strange... for about 1-2 hours).

But I've heard recently that Ralox can actually improve sleep, and disturbed sleep is a side effect of LGD-4(which I think is very handy in the week leading up to PCT and the first 3 weeks into it).
I'm not sure about the sleep thing. Havnt heard one way or the other.

edsd

Awards
I mean everyone’s body reacts to things different but did you get bloods done after your clomid/nolva pct? I think someone else mentioned but hcg might have helped but for a test only cycle that really should have done the trick.