Enhanced Athlete RAD-140 stopped after 1 week

LyndonB

Awards
Ran Enhanced Athlete 10mg capsule daily for a week was planning on doing an 8 week cycle,

No strength increase, more of a pump feeling 24/7 feeling vascular etc, definitley got bigger looking traps/shoulders even after a week but currently on my seventh day and the last few days I’ve not felt like training at all. Struggling to get up out of bed, wanting to nap and lie down constantly and been having regular nose bleeds - seen multiple reviews about nose bleeds and bleeding gums being a noticeable side affect.

Literally doesn’t feel worth it all I can say positively is that I am vascular and pumped all the time but libido is low, feel so tired and worn out so can’t imagine my strength levels would be increased.

Only been one week and feeling the suppression so stopping already and going to run Caradrine for 6 weeks to control cortisol levels and get some sort of endurance in the gym along with a natty test booster. Hopefully this should do since it’s only been a week? Any thoughts on this pct let me know if I should add anything else.

All I can say is bad experience really from RAD-140 it’s not even like I’ve blown up in a size just look a bit fuller in the traps / shoulders and probably could only gain a maximum of 8 pounds in a 8 week cycle anyway so not really worth it.

Anyone else used enhanced athlete RAD-140? Any similar experiences...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine isn't ro control cortisol but cholesterol.. You're thinking about ostarine.. Gw does however promote fatloss so I guess it kinda makes up for the cortisol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran Enhanced Athlete 10mg capsule daily for a week was planning on doing an 8 week cycle,

No strength increase, more of a pump feeling 24/7 feeling vascular etc, definitley got bigger looking traps/shoulders even after a week but currently on my seventh day and the last few days I’ve not felt like training at all. Struggling to get up out of bed, wanting to nap and lie down constantly and been having regular nose bleeds - seen multiple reviews about nose bleeds and bleeding gums being a noticeable side affect.

Literally doesn’t feel worth it all I can say positively is that I am vascular and pumped all the time but libido is low, feel so tired and worn out so can’t imagine my strength levels would be increased.

Only been one week and feeling the suppression so stopping already and going to run Caradrine for 6 weeks to control cortisol levels and get some sort of endurance in the gym along with a natty test booster. Hopefully this should do since it’s only been a week? Any thoughts on this pct let me know if I should add anything else.

All I can say is bad experience really from RAD-140 it’s not even like I’ve blown up in a size just look a bit fuller in the traps / shoulders and probably could only gain a maximum of 8 pounds in a 8 week cycle anyway so not really worth it.

I used RAD-140, strength, vascularity, and mid section fat loss was most of it. It's not a major mass gainer, but maintains gains and helps cut for me. The only major mass gainer SARM is LGD-4033 really. I have not tried the EA brand, but other reputable brands.

I still need a pre workout drink with it, where as the harsher methyl PH provide energy until Test suppression kicks in. Perhaps a test base for your RAD use fight fatigue, try another brand?

lord stryfe

Awards
I have used EA''s lgd, and it was definitely worth it. Pretty much prohormone level strength and size gains. Also their ostarine worked well for me. Not quite the gains of lgd, but still significant.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards

I'm guessing you bought this during their going out of business sale?
Because yeah, I've seen those Rad sides as well... and every single person is running EA's final discounted batch.

I'd bet dollars to donuts if you sent if off for analysis it would come back with God only knows what. There may be some Rad in there, but it's probably cut with some random pro-hormone/steroid. I know EA used to spike their LGD with Superdrol, so it might be that. Though I think classic DBol more commonly causes nose bleeds.