TEST E + TREN E w/ Tren A + DBol Kicker! (14 Weeks + PCT/GH Peptides)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup everyone! I’ll be starting my Test/Tren/Dbol cycle in about a week or so. I’ve been a member of AM for many years, and have run 5 cycles throughout the past 10 years. I’m naturally slim, so the goal is always to bulk up- and fortunately I never really have to worry about adding too much bodyfat. This will be my first run with Tren, so I’m super excited and plan to use it at relatively low doses to prevent sides, and just to see how much I can get from it! The way I see it, If I keep the doses low, I can always up it next time. Mind as well increase the aas use in a small of increments as possible, to reap the most out of them. We all know that no one ever (or wants to) run a weaker cycle then before.

Past cycles
-M-drol (2008)
-M-drol + Epistane (2009)
-M1,4add + P-Mag (2011)
-Trestolone + Epistane (2014)
-Test + Anavar (2017)

This Cycle
Weeks 1-12: Test E 312mg per week (125mg pinned e3d)
Weeks 1-4: Tren A 175mg per week (50mg pinned eod)
Weeks 3-10: Tren E 250mg per week (100mg pinned e3d)
Weeks 1-4: D-bol 50mg ED
Weeks 4-14: HCG 500iu per week (250iu x2 a week)
Weeks 2-14: Arimidex .5mg ed/e3d (will adjust accordingly)
Weeks 1-14: Prami, dosed according to my needs.
Weeks 1-12: Cardarine 15mg ED

PCT
Weeks 15-18: Nolva ED (50/25/25/12.5)
Weeks 15-19: Clomid ED (50/25/12.5/12.5/12.5)
Weeks 14-16: GHRP-6 300mcg ED (100mcg 3x per day)
Weeks 17-26: GHRP-2 300mcg ED (100mcg 3x per day)
Weeks 14-26 Mod GRF 300mcg ED (100mcg 3x per day)

Will also use DAA (3g ED), Arimistane (50mg ED), ZMA, and Creatine as the core for my OTC supplements from week 15 onward.

If anyone is wondering, the thought behind starting with Tren Ace, is to assess how I react to Tren. Although I have a decent amount of aas experience, Tren has always intimidated me. I figure I’ll get it going with ace, and if all seems decent by the end of week 2, then I’ll begin with Tren E. I know more sides can easily develop after week 2, but that’s the most I’m willing to wait. I don’t want to wait too much longer to start the Tren E. If sides start up, I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. If I have to stop all Tren, so be it. I’m hoping my modest doses of Tren E will prevent anything bad. On the other hand, if things go well and I can deal with sides, then I’ll likely up the Tren E to 300-350.

I have always preferred pinning every 3 days rather than twice a week. More consistent IMO.

Everything else seems pretty standard to me. PCT is based on my normal protocol, perhaps a little more aggressive since I expect to be more shutdown by the end of all this. I’ve run HCG at the very end of some past cycles, but will be running it during the cycle this time, which I’m happy about.

Lastly, I completed 4 months of GHRP/Mod GRF immediately after my last Test cycle and loved it. The ghrp-6 kept my appetite up- enough to maintain gains and even grow more. The 6 helped with appetite as well, and also leaned me out. From here on out these peptides will always be involved in PCT.

Goals
Currently 5’10” @ 195lbs, and perhaps 14-15% BF.
Bench- 315x`1, 275x 6
Deadlift- 445x3
Squat- 315x6

I would like to gain a solid 10 lbs of lean muscle. Whether that occurs through gaining 20 lbs and cutting down, or just slowly gaining 10lbs of lean muscle- I do not care. Diet wise, I clock in around 3700-4200 cals per day. I more or less follow a “if it fits your macros” mindset. I’m not too concerned about eating super clean. All I can say is I take in a rich variety of whole foods. I source protein from all types of meats and fish, consume many carbs, and regularly eat a variety of veggies. I’m hoping this cycle will help increase appetite, as most have to some degree in the past. If I lose any bodyfat, that’s just a bonus.

I’d like to get my main lifts up to:
Bench- 365x1, 315 x5
Deadlift- 495x1
Squat- Not really trying to push the weights here. I will increase weight, but will not be pushing as I will in most other lifts. Id rather do more reps and make them super deep and clean.

These numbers may seem aggressive, but I’m fairly sure I will be able to hit them. Ive had my bench up to 345 before, and deadlift up to 475. So, between muscle memory, and aggressively training for strength in these areas, I think I at least have a shot.
I’ve run a few logs on AM in the past, and I think I did a good job recording info regularly, and doing so in a easy to read way. I hate trying to research cycles and wasting my time reading logs that just “end” halfway through. I will post before and after pics, and record almost all of my workouts on here. Diet will go up often as well. Hopefully this log will keep me fully in the game, and provide a solid base of info for anyone looking into running something similar.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Before 1.jpg

Before 2.jpg

Before 3.jpg

These were taken after chest day, I'll upload more tomorrow after back day. Gotta take pics with a nice pump lol.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to resize those a little smaller so its easier to see.
Does anyone have any experience with either a cycle like this, or more specifically one where Tren A is bridged into Tren E?

Also, I've been doing a bodypart split:
Chest/Tris
Back/Bis
Quads
-off-
Shoulders/arms
Hams (Deadlifts)
-off-

In some of my past cycles (and also while not on cycle), Ive used an upper/lower split. The link in my bio is for my last log, using this upper lower split. I'm not sure which route to go, as ive gotten excellent results from both.

Does anyone have any suggestions for "on cycle" routines? I havnt changed mine up in a while, so im open to new ideas.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
This is the split I decided on:

Day 1- Chest/Tris
Flat Bench (set of 3/ set of 5/ Set of 8)
Weighted Dips (8/12/15)
(Superset 1) DB Fly (12/10/10)
(Superset 1) Incline DB Press (8/10/12)
(Superset 2) Incline Cable Fly (15/12/10)
(Superset 2) Cable Tri Pulldown (15/12/12)
Hammer Strenth Decline Press (10/12/15)

Day 2-Back/Bis
Weighted Wide Grip Pullup (8/10/12)
Jailhouse Rows (15/12/10/8)
(Superset 1) DB Reverse Fly (12/10/10)
(Superset 1) DB Hammer Preacher Curls (8/10/12)
Hammer Strength High Row (12/10/8)
(Superset 2) Straight Arm Lat Down (12/12/12)
(Superset 2) BB Curl (8/8/10)

Day 3- Quads/Calves
Squat (6/8/8/10)
Seated Calves (12/12/10)
(Superset 1) Hack Squat (12/10/10)
(Superset 1) Hack Squat Calves (15/15/12)
Single Leg Extensions (12/12/12)

Day 4- Off

Day 5- Shoulders/Arms
DB Shoulder Press (8/8/10/10)
Upright Row (6/8/10/10)
Close Grip Bench (15/12/12)
Reverse BB Curl (10/12/12)
(Superset 1) Seated Side Raises (12/10/8)
(Superset 1) Tri DB Kickback (8/10/12)
(Superset 2) Cable Front Raises (8/10/12)
(Superset 2) 7x7x7 BB Curls (3 sets, reducing weight slightly)

Day 6- Hams/Calves
Deadlift (3/5/5/8)
Seated Calves (12/12/10)
DB Lunge (6/8/8)
Romanian DL (10/10/10)
Leg Curls (15/12/10)

Day 7- off

Depending how I feel/my schedule at work, I may add a second rest day here and there. Either between day 2 and 3, or just after either rest day to allow for 2 consecutive days.

I'll Post my Proposed Upper/Lower Split tomorrow.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ok so- an update:
I began predosing my test E at 125mg e3d (312mg/week) under the assumption I would be starting the dbol and tren-a about a week later. I figured elevating my test levels first would only make things smoother, especially since its a low dose.

However today marks 2 weeks, and although I have my test e and tren e already, I am still waiting for the other stuff. It should be here within the week. I'm fighting the temptation to start with the tren-e, I really do want to test the "Tren waters" with the short ester.

Either way, I'll post my last two workouts, if anything It will show a baseline as to where i currently am at.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Day 1-Chest/Tris
Dose: 125mg Test-E e3d (312mg per week)
Weight: 193 lbs.

I count this as day 1. I stopped creatine over a week ago and since then have shed about 4 lbs, so my true starting weight is (give or take) 193.

Workout:
Bench Press: 305lbsx1, 275x4, 255x6 (warmup is 135x6, 136x6, 225x3)

Dips (with weight strapped on): 80lbsx10, 70x11, 45x13

DB Fly: 42lbsx12, 45x11, 40x12

Incline DB Press: 75lbsx7, 65x12, 60x11

Superset 1: Incline Cable Fly: 8th Notchx 12, 8thx 12, 7thx 13

Superset 1: Cable Tri Pulldown: 87lbsx15, 92x10, 87x12 -immediate dropset to 57x10

Decline Hammer Press Machine: 140x15, 140x12

Overall a decent day. I can definitely feel a slight drop in strength from stopping creatine, yet my middle range lifts all increased in reps- so definitely some progress. I normally try to up my high weight reps one week, then the next week keep them the same and increase weight on the lower weight sets. I figure one week I push strength, the next I push reps. Attack from all sides.

No test related sides to note yet.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Day 2-Back/Bis
Dose: 125mg test e e3d (312ng per week)
Weight 193lbs. (+0)

Workout:
Wide Grip Pullups (With weight strapped on) 65lbsx8, 55x9, 35x12 (warmup is two sets of bodyweightx 8)

Jailhouse Rows: 135x16, 180x12, 180x10 dropset to 115x10

Superset 1: DB Reverse Fly: 30x10, 27x12, 25x15

Superset 1: DB Hammer Preacher Curl: 42x6, 40x8, 37x11

Hammer Machine High Row (one arm at a time): 290 (total) x 8, 250x10, 230x13 dropset to 180x11 (both arms together)

Superset 2: Straight arm "Lat pushdown": 65x15, 65x13, 57x10 drop to 42x10 drop to 25x10

Superset 2: BB Curl: 90x13, 90x8, 80x11 drop to 30x10

Again, no huge strength increases but definitely noticing an increase in endurance and reps in the mid to low end of weights. I work a double tomorrow, sunday will be squats/quads. Will obv update when the dbol and tren-a arrive and start. Hoping for early next week.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in for this bro, looks like a proper bulking cycle to me. Would suggest the target lifts are really achievable....

Defo along for the ride - get it smashed bro (tren is one id love to run myself within the next few years)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I’m in for this bro, looks like a proper bulking cycle to me. Would suggest the target lifts are really achievable....

Defo along for the ride - get it smashed bro (tren is one id love to run myself within the next few years)
Thanks man. I know it’s slow going right now but as soon as the rest of the year arrives things will kick into full gear lol. I’ll try to keep the log steady and organized so ppl can learn from it.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. In short; there was a major delay in receiving my dbol, and tren a- which I was planning on really being the "start" of this cycle. Long story short, I have shipping confirmation and tracking and will have them by Tuesday this following week.

Because i havnt been able to hit target cals, I havnt been pushing weights, but have noticed some results:
-Able to DL 435x4 with no straps or belt. This is a PR for me.
-Smaller ancillary lifts have also gone up 5-10lbs and can easily go for more reps then previously.

I just wanted to check in and let you guys know I didnt fall off here. I'll update again when everything is in, and continue the daily check ins.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tons of experience in fact I just came off a 12 week run of test tren eq with dbol kick start imo you could get by with even less tren. Many new timers to tren get great results on 75mg eod