Sarm cycle log

jfv1007

jfv1007

Awards
9A7CCF9E-F169-4B41-8FE7-2C4C853CAD5F.jpeg
F4B25E89-43DD-43AD-AA1C-ECBE5188B8CD.jpeg
About to run an 8 week cycle of lgd and GW.

Weeks 1-8
Lgd 10mg daily
GW 20mg daily

Stats
24yo
185Ibs (not sure not bf%)

I plan on keeping my diet pretty clean carb cycling but not going above 250g of carbs. While keeping my protein intake around 300g daily.

Goal is to put on as much lean mass as possible and hopefully gain some strength while i
At it. I’ll be working out around 6-7 days weekly.

Last edited:
jfv1007

jfv1007

Awards
Also I got my supps from PRE so hopefully they’re good. I guess we’ll fibd out

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed. Good luck dude. Also have you thought about adding epi-andro or 4-andro for a test base?

jfv1007

jfv1007

Awards
subbed. Good luck dude. Also have you thought about adding epi-andro or 4-andro for a test base?
No I haven’t. I might see how the first 4 weeks go and then possible add it in. I actually just started yesterday because it took forever to come in the mail. The GW taste pretty terrible though haha.

jfv1007

jfv1007

Awards
Almost two weeks into my cycle. Currently up about 3 pounds feeling extremely bloated. I’m not sure what is from but I’ve also have some pretty bad gas. My diets been ok. Not as clean as I wanted but still good. I was 300g of protein a day but I think I may cut that down a little. As far as the sarms go, I don’t really notice any difference in my workouts or strength honestly. My endurance is the same or worse on some days also. Still sticking to the same dosage. I’m hoping that thinks will pick up after this week but currently I’m not really feeling it.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
What I noticed from GW was the endurance possibility is a MAJOR overstatement, on week 8 of 15mg GW along with 20mg Ostarine and my endurance never increased from the GW. Just got some MK 677 and LGD from PRE was planning on starting a cycle of that after my PCT, keep it up bud good luck keep us posted