Test C, Mast E, Tbol and Winny finisher

ee09

ee09

Awards
I just started a cycle yesterday. I am 36 yo, 5'10", 195lb and around 14% body fat (correct me if I'm wrong). I've put on around 25lb in last year since I've started cycling. This cycle I would like to recomp more than anything. I am not looking for much weight gain if any.

i work out 5-6 days a week usually 30 minutes but up to 45-60 when time allows. I'll try to post a couple beginning pics soon to get an idea of that progress I make. Here's my cycle layout... Feel free to critique or give advice. I have ran dmz w/test, epistane, and mithras w/ test

Test C - 300mg wk 1-14

Mast E - 500mg wk 1-12

Tbol (20mg tabs) - I'm rotating 40mg one day and 60mg next wk 1-5

Winny - 50mg wk 11-14 (thought about swapping for var but already have winny)

AI - Exem 12.5 eod

Tudca - 250mg Ed (only during orals and will increase to 500 with winny)

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva on hand if needed
Sup3r PCT or some other all in one

ee09

ee09

Awards
About two weeks into cycle. Weight up about 5lbs starting around 199-201. I've suck with tbol dose at 40 but going to up it to 60 soon. I forgot to put day 1 pics but I'll do it now. First week and a half I didn't keep diet where I wanted but trying to reign it in now. Anyways no sides to speak of yet. I'll try to post day 1 pics and week 2. You can see a little difference but no major change yet

ee09

ee09

Awards
Halfway through week 5of tbol (last week). I'm up about 10lbs. Holding around 205 last couple weeks. Size and strength have definitely increased. Really need to clean up diet over next few weeks. Would like to lean up some before starting winny.

On a side note no sides to speak of. Early on was getting lots of small bills on the backs of my arms. That lasted from weeks 2-4 but has since gone away. Energy levels are steady, libido had increased slightly nothing like when I was running 500mg a week test though. So far looking the cycle but really want to lean out second half if I can get diet in check
20180627_090537.jpeg
20180627_090403.jpeg
20180627_092020.jpeg

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wait until you hit winstrol and with mast in there you're in for some serious recomp. Water will come back though so be sure to control cortisol after cycle to keep as much as possible.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good results so far it looks to have been a great cycle

ee09

ee09

Awards
Just wait until you hit winstrol and with mast in there you're in for some serious recomp. Water will come back though so be sure to control cortisol after cycle to keep as much as possible.
Looking forward to winny.

What do you recommend for cortisol control? I see a lot of mixed reviews on cortisol control supps. I plan on running sup3r PCT along with clomid. Also read high dose vitamin C can help keep it down

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to winny.

What do you recommend for cortisol control? I see a lot of mixed reviews on cortisol control supps. I plan on running sup3r PCT along with clomid. Also read high dose vitamin C can help keep it down
Ostarine, vitamin c, mushrooms

ee09

ee09

Awards
Ended up switching to anavar for last 4-5 weeks of cycle. Weight is around 202 on day 2 of var. Running at 60mg a day may you to 80 last week or so. Feel a little leaner hope to lean out more over next few weeks. Been feeling a little lethargic lately but think it's combination of kids, work, masters courses

20180728_131800.jpeg
20180728_131728.jpeg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ostarine, vitamin c, mushrooms
I know the cortisol control aspect of gw is why it’s often used (and why I use it)......however it’s one you have to make your own mind up on though....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the cortisol control aspect of gw is why it’s often used (and why I use it)......however it’s one you have to make your own mind up on though....
b androstenetriol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No many people mistake it for ostarine.. Gw controls cholesterol which is highly important to an aas cycle and especially with the harsher compounds + it promotes fatloss and is one of the best things for energy out there. There's absolutely a ton of benefits with Gw and arguably it could be as beneficial as ostarine considering one promotes fatloss and the other helps to prevent fat gains. Best thing would probably be stacking them together though.

ee09

ee09

Awards
I have some ostarine I bought and never used. I Will run that when I get to that point.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No many people mistake it for ostarine.. Gw controls cholesterol which is highly important to an aas cycle and especially with the harsher compounds + it promotes fatloss and is one of the best things for energy out there. There's absolutely a ton of benefits with Gw and arguably it could be as beneficial as ostarine considering one promotes fatloss and the other helps to prevent fat gains. Best thing would probably be stacking them together though.
I was looking at stacking gw and a td sr9011 (or 9009 if I can’t get 11) next pct.....those 2 combined appear to have a host of good benefits

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at stacking gw and a td sr9011 (or 9009 if I can’t get 11) next pct.....those 2 combined appear to have a host of good benefits
The sr9009 is apparently useless in capsuled form and I really didn't notice anything. I saw the hype but I think you almost have to inject it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The sr9009 is apparently useless in capsuled form and I really didn't notice anything. I saw the hype but I think you almost have to inject it
Apparently mike Arnold has an injectable version on the way, I’m holding off ordering until I know if that’s happening at the moment.

I have seen that transdermal is much better than oral (which agreed seems to be pointless)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently mike Arnold has an injectable version on the way, I’m holding off ordering until I know if that’s happening at the moment.

I have seen that transdermal is much better than oral (which agreed seems to be pointless)
Yes that's true.. I can't speak for transdermal but I don't see why you couldn't give it a try. Stacking it with gw should be interesting

ee09

ee09

Awards
About 3 weeks into var. Definitely starting wear down on this cycle. Workouts haven't been as intense as usual but feel a little leaner lately. Muscles pumps just got bad today. May add some taurine tomorrow.

Job been a nightmare lately, also working towards MBA, and have 4yo and 2yo kids. Once this cycle ends I plan to take at least a week off to let body rest a while
20180812_160337.jpeg
20180812_160224.jpeg
20180812_160100.jpeg

ee09

ee09

Awards
Last day of var today. Feel pretty good about cycle started at 195 and ended up around 202. My goal was to lean out. Didn't necessarily keep diet in check like I needed to towards the end

This was my first cycle longer than 8 weeks. I was definitely worn down towards the end. It's hard to judge the var because I know my intensity was down and I was not running mast at that point. I think I'll probably keep cycles shorter in the future and only run one oral.

I do really like mast and tbol. Still have 20 ml left if mast. Will definitely incorporate in next cycle. My goal weight is around 200 +/- 5 lbs. I want to continue recomping in future. Ideally I would bulk then cut but do but want to but all new clothes only to try and lean out later.

Considering first tren run next or either test/ mast /winny. Still not sure I'm ready to try tren but it sounds like what would best accomplish my goals.
20180825_090827.jpeg
20180825_090000.jpeg
20180825_085937.jpeg