Ostarine / Cardarine log

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
This is my first use of SARMS. I’m going to be on both sarms for 12 weeks and plan on continuing just the cardarine all the way through Pct. I’m currently taking 20 mg of osta and 10 mg of cardarine for the first half. I will probably bump both of those doses up at the 6 week mark.

I’m still on the fence of using either nolva or clomid for pct Any suggestions on which is better would be helpful.
Also considering hcgenerate. I’ve heard great things. Also heard it’s bull****

I’m 6’1
I began at 285lbs
34% bf
Max bench 275
Max DL 455
Max squat 335 (don’t squat often lol)

My main goal is to cut without losing much muscle and possibly gaining some as well. I began 2 weeks ago and am weighing at 278 now. Haven’t had a chance to get another scan. I probably won’t until after pct but I will put up new stats at the end.

No serious side effects so far. I noticed some joint pain after day 3 I believe. Began taking fish oil and now it’s intermittent and nothing too bad.

My muscles are definitely feeling harder and always look pumped up.

I cut hard last summer, it was going really well and I lost all my progress once school started back up. I’m gonna stick with the diet this year, lay off the booze.

I’m not sure of an exact goal weight. Maybe 200-220. I’ll know once I reach it

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Seeing greater cardio endurance too. I usually don’t experience too much muscle soreness unless I hit legs, but I murdered them the other day and didn’t get the slightest bit sore. Very hungry. Not sure if it is the ostarine or the restricted diet. But the hunger never ends

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Tried to hit 500 DL and failed but I was still able to hit 455 last night. Endurance is up for sure. I’m feeling a bit lethargic all day until I get to the gym and I’m wired. It’s strange, but so far so good.

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Weighed in at 275 this morning. Haven’t gained any strength, maybe a little size. It’s hard to tell if I’m getting bigger or just looking more defined

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Endurance is absolutely insane. Tonight I did 1 hour 20 minutes of cardio broken up into 3 parts and murdered my chest and triceps. I never got burnt, and haven’t been. I’m hardly ever sore the following days. I usually wouldn’t get too sore unless the workout was extremely intense but all of my workouts have been lately. I should be seeing some serious fat loss these next few months

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Started doing focus t25 when I get up as well as lifting and cardio at the gym. It’s a lot harder than I thought it would be. Should boost my results for sure. I’ve been eating mostly clean. A lot of rice, chicken, tuna , eggs. I still mess up here and there but nothing too crazy.

Last edited:
BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
The traps and front delts are what have had the most growth that I can tell visually. Still staying pumped up pretty much all the time. No side effects really. I was expecting more extreme results but it hasn’t been a bad run so far. I picked up some ligandrol I’m going to run a few months after I’m done with this cycle.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Glad to see your getting some good effects on your endurance the GW didn't really do that for me. Hows your fat content looking? any loss?

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
Glad to see your getting some good effects on your endurance the GW didn't really do that for me. Hows your fat content looking? any loss?
Not as good as it could be but my diet isn’t locked in. I’m still seeing decent growth and I’m happy with it