xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Introduction

Greetings all. Its time to get back in the saddle. I had an unfortunate mishap earlier this year at work which left me on L&I for 4 months. while I did spend the last 8 weeks in physical therapy, I am in an awkwardly familiar place. I managed to gain 30 lbs. after the accident and was already over fat because I was just coming off a pretty long bulk.. so id wager I need to drop 40lbs.. but I don't want to lose any more muscle mass. Now that I have had a full release from L&I, its time to throw down before summer gets away from me and I'm looking at my next bulk. Anyhow while I do my dieting and training I will also be performing concurrent research on a lab rat. Research including a laundry list of anabolics and ancillary drugs I will administer to the rat and documenting the changes in body composition and other worth while notes, possibly including some of my personal routines as well as some of the rigorous training we will have the rat performing.

Anabolic Foundation

Test E @ 150 mgs per week
Trest A @ 75 mgs eod
Trest E @ 150 mgs per week
Winstrol @ 25 mgs per day [oral]
Methyltriendiol 2mcgs pre wo only

Premier Research Ancillaries​

T3 @ 40-100mcgs per day
Anastrozole @ 1mg per day
Tadafil citrate @ 12mg per day
Clenbuterol HCL @ 40-100mcgs per day
MK 677 @ 10mgs per day
SR9009 @ 20mgs per day [topical]​

Supplement Protocol​

Finaflex Multi-vitamin once daily
Finaflex PX white once daily
True Capros twice daily
Astaxanthn once daily
Krill oil once daily
BLR follidron 2.0 with meals​

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those trest dosages make my nipples ache, LOL!
No caber or prami with the trest?

Are you taking winstrol to curb progesterone sides from trest?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those trest dosages make my nipples ache, LOL!
No caber or prami with the trest?

Are you taking winstrol to curb progesterone sides from trest?
winstrol does in fact help.. i do have prami on hand, however i get really bad side effects from it so i only use it in emergencies.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
winstrol does in fact help.. i do have prami on hand, however i get really bad side effects from it so i only use it in emergencies.
Have you ever run trest this high before?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My rat handles Trest very well and doesn't exhibit much of a problem in that area.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ever run trest this high before?

You mean have I ever administered this type of dosing on former or past subjects? um.. yes and no.. i have yet to research the new ester.

that said the total load is real close to my last research program. i think 50 mgs less per week this time.. but again different esters have been used in the past so this leaves some debate to actual doses getting to the target.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My rat handles Trest very well and doesn't exhibit much of a problem in that area.
My rat got gyno (on one of her 6 nipples) after week 4 on Trest ace 20mg/ed (first 2 weeks), then 10mg/ed, with up to 0.6-1mg letro/d and ralox throughout at 15-30mg/d.
After cessation of trest, ralox took care of the lump. My next approach will incorporate winstrol and caber, after the rat is fully recuperated.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean have I ever administered this type of dosing on former or past subjects? um.. yes and no.. i have yet to research the new ester.

that said the total load is real close to my last research program. i think 50 mgs less per week this time.. but again different esters have been used in the past so this leaves some debate to actual doses getting to the target.
I would wait with the trest-e until everything goes smooth with the ace (2-3 weeks). IMHO, when progesterone/prolactin trouble arises, its already too late for your rat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My rat got gyno (on one of her 6 nipples) after week 4 on Trest ace 20mg/ed (first 2 weeks), then 10mg/ed, with up to 0.6-1mg letro/d and ralox throughout at 15-30mg/d.
After cessation of trest, ralox took care of the lump. My next approach will incorporate winstrol and caber, after the rat is fully recuperated.
yeah it sounds as though your test subject may be extra sensitive to prolactin/progestinic activity... something my current rat didn't even have issue with while testing trenbolone on it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would wait with the trest-e until everything goes smooth with the ace (2-3 weeks). IMHO, when progesterone/prolactin trouble arises, its already too late for your rat.
i actually will not be adding it for another week which will be .. 2 weeks in :439:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it sounds as though your test subject may be extra sensitive to prolactin/progestinic activity... something my current rat didn't even have issue with while testing trenbolone on it.
Yes, I think so too. My male rat lactated on 350mg NPP/w.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i actually will not be adding it for another week which will be .. 2 weeks in :439:
Good call. Isn't the Methyltriendiol a19-nor too?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will follow closely, very interesting compounds here. Should be a hell of a ride!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good call. Isn't the Methyltriendiol a19-nor too?
heh, yep. however I am not sure of its actual place here as it may or may not have a desirable effect upon my test subject. I don't prescribe to the whole don't use more than one 19 nor at a time thing. I have several studies using multples including tren/trest/dien and other various combos with no deleterious effects including recent bloods showing very good balance considering.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very happy to have you and don't be shy to interject~
I'm here to learn. There is almost no info on Methyltriendiol, only on its "cousin" Methyltrienolone. Your rat will be a test pilot. :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen mixed reports. research will help to surmise its benefits if any.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this fun stuff for sure I'm in :)

Methyltren lol interesting choice. This is also the same super toxic freaky strength pwo mt? Lol

Why 2 types of trest??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All this fun stuff for sure I'm in :)

Methyltren lol interesting choice. This is also the same super toxic freaky strength pwo mt? Lol

Why 2 types of trest??
Ace for the quick hit and enathate for that stable release... this will keep levels at "10 and 11" respectively.

I don't like pinning my test subjects every day.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ace for the quick hit and enathate for that stable release... this will keep levels at "10 and 11" respectively.

I don't like pinning my test subjects every day.
So once the E starts working you'll cut the ace out or no?

What's your experience with the methyl tren. Just curious one of those crazy compounds I'm not brave enough

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
the m-tren PWO should not have a lasting effect, like other 19-nors. Sort of like oral trest PWO being a different animal than the TD or IM versions. However the m-tren will be hepatoxic, but I hear good things about it giving one heckuva kick in the gym. From your dose it sounds like you have the IM and not the oral version? TBH 2mcgs sounds a bit low for it, have you used it before? I normally see around 200 - 250 mcgs PWO, if I recall.

Along for the ride as I have some trest ace that I really want to try, but like HGP I am super sensitive to the 19-nors (as I just recently found out). So I need to find as many possibilities to mitigate the (gyno) sides as I can.

What does the caber do in terms of preventing sides? I thought that was mainly prolactin control, to avoid things like lactation? Or am I thinking of something else? Or is it also to help with the other avenues that the 19-nors convert to estro/cause gyno?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
So once the E starts working you'll cut the ace out or no?

What's your experience with the methyl tren. Just curious one of those crazy compounds I'm not brave enough
There are two forms I have seen used PWO, IM and oral. both are short lived esters and from what I have seen only really used PWO, and in small doses, not to mention because they are pretty toxic and not meant to be run ED. Although I did see one brave soul run the IM ED (or maybe it was the oral?), but I am not sure that the results were worth the risk, if I recall. But I do know that those that use it PWO report having a super charged workout, and apparently unlike using trest PWO (where it only really helps your workout), the m-tren appears to help longer term with gains/recomp. But that is just based on anecdotal feedback, and I have not run either form yet myself.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
caber and prami can both be used to lower prolactin which can combat gyno and sexual dysfunction.. too much prolactin can cause lactation and cause massive swings in estrogen.. I have found by keeping estrogen low during a cycle you can keep prolactin at bay.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
caber and prami can both be used to lower prolactin which can combat gyno and sexual dysfunction.. too much prolactin can cause lactation and cause massive swings in estrogen.. I have found by keeping estrogen low during a cycle you can keep prolactin at bay.
Good to know. I have pharma caber on hand, but to be honest was not 100% sure when it would be called for or needed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2nd day in row .. getting primed up for the upcoming training waves with some barbell complexes.. so far 20 mins cardio in the am and 20 mins of bb complexes at night..
no serious lifting yet.. just loosening up the joints and getting my CNS ready to rock..
complex #1 = standing military press, bent over rows, front squats, deadlifts, back squats (one set no rest between same weight used through out).
repeated as many times as possible in 20 mins.

the back pumps are real!~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gave my test subject 2mcgs of methyltriendiol prior to a rigorous pressing session. It seemed to have given him laser focus... very mentally aware.

wanted to inject the subject with 75 mgs of trest ace prior to this session but time didn't permit. PM injection will have to work. I will likely have the subject perform some endurance work.

for myself: 400 calories burnt in two short cardio bouts around a chest and biceps work out.

warm up on life fitness band machine tricep pressdowns and chest presses.
hammer strength incline press 45'sx8, 70'sx8, 90'sx8, 115'sx8 (strip set) 45'sx20
standing one arm fly articulated 12.5x3x10 each set done from different posisition on a functional trainer.
life fitness chest fly machine: 110-130x3x10
life fitness seated arm curls: 50x3x8
life fitness seated preacher curls 70-100x5x10-12
standing hammer curls 25lbsx3x10

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering, is the methyltriendiol injectable, oral, rectal, TD?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for last night I had a hard time getting in gear but I did manage to get a 20 mins sesh of barbell complexes completed.. sweating bullets!~
this morning I will do a more slow and steady cardio session to let my muscles recover. the complexes are no joke and my knees are a little mad.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cardio punishment continues.. did shoulders today plus 400 calories worth of cardio.

injected the rat with 150mgs test and 75mgs trest ace applied SR9009 and made him do timed sprints on the hamster wheel. Nothing to note yet for research.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started @ 228
weighed in just now pre meal and Im down to 222.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
continued to cardio and complex yesterday... I plan to do back today and probably a little bicep work. ive noticed that the rat is beginning to sweat at night and his chest is getting tighter. the subject acts like the sr9009 burns a little after application.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
spent the last 5 days out of town working.. had long days.. virtually no control over my diet. had many work beers as well. I did manage to get one barbell complex in on Friday morning. the rest of the time was balls to the wall kitchen remodeling including granite countertops..(fuk me in the goat ass!)
not much worse for wear. came in at 225 this morning but the changes in the mirror seems to look like I shrunk a bit in size from all the sudz.

Any how the test subject is now at full dose of the cycle laid out. each item is in place except the clen I havnt started to administer that yet. Hamster wheel endurance tests and weighted swims for the rat today, i will report the findings soon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
400+ calories burnt in cardio during morning work out.
did chest and biceps
270 on the hammer incline plus other lifts for chest and did a nice volume work on the pythons.

later I did a full 7 rounds of the barbell complex. cashed in afterwards

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in. Hoping to crush a giant experimental cycle later this year if funds allow. We'll see

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you get from the methyltriendiol? How does it affect you?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe today will be an off day for me. the rats getting ready for some open water trials.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the ride! Hope your rat gets the gains it seeks!!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe today will be an off day for me. the rats getting ready for some open water trials.
What's the half life? How long last the effect? Could it be used in the PM? Insomnia?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive noticed the effects to last a couple hours. no problems at night. probably too early for an accurate assessment.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
still a bit sore from my lift the other day. heading to the gym for my cardio and some shoulders.

noticing that the test subject is starting to hold some glycogen. ive upped his water intake and look forward to skewed perameters in coming trials with him.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
climbed 100 flights on the step mil for 300 cals then proceeded to crush my shoulders and also performed a small but blood gorging arm workout. followed that up with 15 mins on a x-trainer for 160 cals. the pump was killer in my delts.

now its time to get that brisket on the barbee bishes~

:dance:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
weighed in at 220.6 this morning..

rocket fuel for lunch anyone?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pulled 8 complexes in 20 mins tonight.. seems like this is a winning combo .. cardio and lifts with eod complexes.
cant wait to see the changes start to occur on the test subject.. so far only a little extra glycogen. also I might add the time to mount is reduced, and hes wanting to mate more often.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so went up to the gym for some cardio this AM: 413 calories burnt on a precor x-trainer.

I am waiting on a delivery of some of my favorite non stim pump product (soon to be replaced with Daft Pump by VL)SAN Megatron later today. I am amped up because I can see some of the effects of my research taking hold on my test subject. the rat not only managed to tread water for 46 mins yesterday, he then mounted a willing mate 6 times and followed that this morning with weighted ball rolls through a maze. his improvements are so profound it makes me want to crush it at the gym later today!~