7-keto cycle log

Amar

Awards
Hi all I am starting a cycle (if I may say so) of 100 mg 7 keto.
I will post log almost daily.
Using jarrows formula 7 keto 100mg

Background:
I was having a cortisol issue. With stress.i am a software developer, so no practical physical activity for 8 hrs . I lift and cardio 5 days a week.lately I was feeling too low and lethargic.was not able to go regularly to gym.

Stats:5 10 height. 94kg 25%bf

Goal: first and foremost is to be able to go regularly to gym

Drop 6 kg

Cycle duration 3 month.

Day 1 : took my first 100mg after breakfast. Today I delt more energetic may be placebo.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all I am starting a cycle (if I may say so) of 100 mg 7 keto.
I will post log almost daily.
Using jarrows formula 7 keto 100mg

Background:
I was having a cortisol issue. With stress.i am a software developer, so no practical physical activity for 8 hrs . I lift and cardio 5 days a week.lately I was feeling too low and lethargic.was not able to go regularly to gym.

Stats:5 10 height. 94kg 25%bf

Goal: first and foremost is to be able to go regularly to gym

Drop 6 kg

Cycle duration 3 month.

Day 1 : took my first 100mg after breakfast. Today I delt more energetic may be placebo.
Any particular reason for the low dose?

Amar

Awards
I don't know how my body will react to it. And it's very expensive at higher dosages. So far I am feeling good at 100mg. Thanks for the interest hope my log will be useful.

Amar

Awards
Day 2 : Its good nothing special but still a big improvement in my energy level...if it stays for few more days it cant be placebo. I took 100mg in th morning post breakfast. I am not follwoing any diet right now but will start high greens and protein diet with fat.

Amar

Awards
Day 3 .Good energy level. I am not having that drained out feeling by end of day.Its working for sure.

I will take weight tomorrow morning.

Amar

Awards
Day 4 good energy level I think I have enough good kick start to start tuning my diet Nd exercise...Good and worth supp

Amar

Awards
Day 5: Yesterday day 5 was Sunday. I was a bit late and took my dosage in the late afternoon. Energy Level is great and so is the focus.
I weight at 94 kg it has been only five days and I have not changed anything apart from adding 7 keto.

From today I am resuming my gym after one week break which was necessary as I was showing symptoms of burn out. Will tune in my diet as well.

I hope by next Monday I will have something significant to log.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
do you feel hot feelings after you take 7 keto?

Amar

Awards
Day 6 : I went to gym today and workout was a breeze... Will take 7 + hour of sleep.
So far so good
I am not going to bump my dose as 100 mg is working fine for me. As for weight loss it is too early may be in next 5 days I will see some thing.

Amar

Awards
Day 7: I have started my diet.using vegetables and eggs as major calorie source and chicken fish and pork also.

Oats and corn are providing carbs.

Very good energy level on 100mg 7 keto dhea 3 months would be worth it.

Amar

Awards
Day 8 : nothing special did my workout ..Took vitamin b complex and calcium. Good energy level no negative thought..

Amar

Awards
Day 9: Yesterday was day 9th. Previously i used to take a day off from gym after every 2nd day or something ...this time after a long time i went 3 days straight. I know it is not a big deal but for me its a big improvement. I am feeling more energetic. And its showing. 7 keto works. May be in the last month i will throw in some LGD...

And its a request if the log is relevent and you like it then please let me know...it helps ..Thanks all

Amar

Awards
Day 10th and day 11th today good workout and good energy.no change in scale but it will take some time. I have to cut down on my sugar intake.

Amar

Awards
Day 12th my scale is moving. Energy level is fine feel good is fine. I am pretty sure that things will get very interesting once I throw in some mk2866 or lgd but i will only do that in last month of the cycle. So far so good.

Amar

Awards
DAY 13 yesterday was a cardio day. I don't know why but my trainer wants me to do cardio and light weights for 15 days...he knows how my body reacts so no point arguing.

7 keto is working. and it works its not one of those bunks...

Amar

Awards
Day 14 : these days has been good. I am doing cardio majorly and recovery in energy level is good.

One Observation is now in the third week the effects seem less apparent. I don't feel too bouncy as in the first week. So some level of accustomization is definitly there.

Amar

Awards
Day 15 : was a lot of cardio but i pulled through it. I am also taking my regular daily formula. Nothing significant.

Amar

Awards
Ordered my second bottle ....will measure my weight on 12 june will let you know the delta.

Amar

Awards
The response and viewership of this is very low... i will start updating every 3 4 days now....will be regular once i throw in some osta or LGD so far almost month over and benifits in energy level and mood has bee awesome...hope it reflects on body weight also

Amar

Awards
Took my weight its same may be few hundred grams + disappointed ...but energy level is top notch

Amar

Awards
one month and 3 days i have not experienced any anabolic or weight loss effect. But i feel more energetic on same diet and regim so i am sure there will be an enventual fat loss. 7 keto has very apparent mood and quality of life effects but not anabolic or any fat loss effect . The fat loss is very subtle.

Amar

Awards
I will cut short my cycle to 2 months. One month earlier than planned.

My observation so far
1. It's a very strong nootropic uplifts mood and is anti-stress.
2. Good cortisol management.
3.Very subtle thermogenesis