Epiandro / Msten summer swole cycle...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda just piecing together this cycle, but should be a good one.

Been looking at different combos since my last msten run back in November...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/297290-low-key-msten.html

Stats: 42, 6'2", hovering around 235lbs

I purchased Epistane, Epiando, Musclegelz Androhard, and still have Msten on hand from previous run.

Started Androhard 4 weeks ago at 12 pumps a day. Next 4 weeks I'm looking to ratchet it up a bit.

In theory at 12 pumps a day of Androhard is approximately 200mg Epiandro. I'm going to increase the epi by 400mg using Primeval Epiandro Max tabs.

Then I'm going to finish the msten I have on hand, 55 tabs at 7mg each. That's about 14mg a day. I understand that is at the low end, but oh well. Still going to see how it does.

On-cycle support will Arimacare Pro by OL.

Lay out:
6 pumps TD in the morning, 1 tab msten

400mg Epiandro in the afternoon pre-workout

6 pumps TD in the evening, 1 tab msten

Cycle support, 4 tabs am - 4 tabs pm

PCT, Test Infusion by Premium Powders and Clomid 25mg for 4 weeks.

Starting Monday.... Let's go!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in, have m sten but never run it.

Have fun bro

Rydog1984

Awards
There's nothing wrong with low dose msten especially stacked. I've got decent results from 10mg ed with 4andro of course 20 would be better. How's it coming along?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's nothing wrong with low dose msten especially stacked. I've got decent results from 10mg ed with 4andro of course 20 would be better. How's it coming along?
Just finishing my third week and so far it's been solid.... Very minimal side effects. Strength has gone way up and pumps during workouts have been great. I'm glad I added the msten. Even at the low dose I'm getting some positive gains.

I think adding 400mgs of Epiandro has been great also. When I used msten previously, at a higher dose, I definitely swole up... But felt bloated also. I believe the Epiandro has helped minimize the bloating. So gains have felt more dry and real. Lethargy hasn't really been an issue either. Because of that I think it's been a great combo.

Rydog1984

Awards
Cool man. I'll have to give that a try in the future. Glad it's going well for you.

herosjourney

Awards
Msten (Nanodrol) with trest-td was by far the most awesome cycle I ever did.