Dmz cycle

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm doing a cycle of dmz and I kept posting each day until someone pointed out to just do a cycle log, so here I am. Day 7 now. I'm on test 250, 1cc per week with 20mg dmz daily divided into 2 10mg doses. I'm on trt so I'm always on test but usually I do around 180mg per week so I decided just to up it a tad to gimme that slight edge while on cycle.

In this past 7 days my strength has been incredible in fact some people think that the stuff I'm taking is actually superdrol which is why im so strong, but the bottle looks pretty legit so Im just gonna assume it's dmz.

Anyway the scale has not really changed much but my body has. I'm looking much more full and pumped, veins popping out more, stomach is flatter/tighter and just feel harder. Side effects are elevated blood pressure but nothing crazy. 130s-140s/80-90 and then anxiety. The anxiety is what is messing with me. Getting serious bouts of vertigo and weird pressure in my head which is causing me to go nuts, but I'm just gonna fight it and keep going because I'm making gains and fast! Popping L-theanine like candy for the anxiety and it helps alot. Other than that I'll keep you guys posted on this dmz cycle! Dmz is no joke!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it is superdrol lol ive never had sides like that from dmz. Everyones different though... I ran dmz for 8 weeks at 60mg and never had issues so the sides your describing at 20 seem crazy to me

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it is superdrol lol ive never had sides like that from dmz. Everyones different though... I ran dmz for 8 weeks at 60mg and never had issues so the sides your describing at 20 seem crazy to me
So the bottle is black and it says "dmz anabolic agent" on it. The name of the lab is called"built". On the ingredients it has the chemical compound for dmz 17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine dosed at 10mg capsules. 60 capsules per bottle and directions say take 2-3 capsules daily and I'm taking 2, and let me tell you, they are working!!!! Now, I do have anxiety problems as it is so maybe it's just me and anabolics rev up my anxiety? Makes sense right? When I used epistane a couple years back I kinda felt like this, but not as bad. On dmz it's bananas lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah could be. Either way i know dmz is legit. Probably my favorite anabolic right up there with test. Dmz plus test is great. The size and strength i get from dmz is pretty awesome

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah could be. Either way i know dmz is legit. Probably my favorite anabolic right up there with test. Dmz plus test is great. The size and strength i get from dmz is pretty awesome
Yeah dude this is definitely the strongest anabolic I have ever used in my life. I'm pretty sure this is DMZ and not superdrol. I don't know why people are taking this at such high doses because 20 mg is definitely doing me very very well. This is giving me size strength power energy and practically zero water retention. I can't think of any oral that would be better than this

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok day8 I'm starting to regain my sanity! My anxiety symptoms are less hardcore. I dunno if it is because I'm taking L-THEANINE like clockwork or maybe because my body is now getting used to the DMZ, either way it looks like I might actually make it. I started incorporating HIIT into my workouts as well to try to prevent any lousy bad cholesterol from the DMZ and also help my anxiety and it does seem to be working. Other than that, the gains are coming!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok day 10. I am now seeing visible changes in my shape. My pecs are more full and shaped and popping more and my stomach is a little tighter and I'm also seeing some nice thickness in my traps and my shoulders are popping out alittle as well. Now, anxiety is back and I'm dizzy and got pressure in my head. My blood pressure has actually IMPROVED! getting reading of like 135-140 over 77-82 which is much better than my previous 140/90. Looks like my support supplements/cardio are helping? Anyways as far as my anxiety/dizziness goes, I'm noticing these symptoms returned 2 days after my test shot. I do my shot Sunday mornings. I'm wondering if my estrogen is too high. When my estro gets high I get anxious and dizzy. DMZ is supposed to have 0% estrogenic activity but I heard that when you stack a compound with test, it can compete with the receptors and still aromatize or something like that? Anyone know? These dizzy/anxiety sides are making me crazy....well more crazy than I already am

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure about the anxiety and dizziness and never experienced issues stacking with test but this is around where i notice the dmz is working. Its really an amazing compound. I was really blown away by the size and strength i put on with it

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure about the anxiety and dizziness and never experienced issues stacking with test but this is around where i notice the dmz is working. Its really an amazing compound. I was really blown away by the size and strength i put on with it
Oh dude it's definitely working. I just wish I wasn't getting these weird sides. Anyway, blood pressure is good so I guess it isint that. I been still getting heart palpitations here and there but obviously my anxiety (which is excess adrenaline) would obviously irritate those. Funny enough I wasn't getting them when I do my HIIT cardio. Ah well. This stuff is definitely working I'll tell u that

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So I'm doing a cycle of dmz and I kept posting each day until someone pointed out to just do a cycle log, so here I am. Day 7 now. I'm on test 250, 1cc per week with 20mg dmz daily divided into 2 10mg doses. I'm on trt so I'm always on test but usually I do around 180mg per week so I decided just to up it a tad to gimme that slight edge while on cycle.

In this past 7 days my strength has been incredible in fact some people think that the stuff I'm taking is actually superdrol which is why im so strong, but the bottle looks pretty legit so Im just gonna assume it's dmz.

Anyway the scale has not really changed much but my body has. I'm looking much more full and pumped, veins popping out more, stomach is flatter/tighter and just feel harder. Side effects are elevated blood pressure but nothing crazy. 130s-140s/80-90 and then anxiety. The anxiety is what is messing with me. Getting serious bouts of vertigo and weird pressure in my head which is causing me to go nuts, but I'm just gonna fight it and keep going because I'm making gains and fast! Popping L-theanine like candy for the anxiety and it helps alot. Other than that I'll keep you guys posted on this dmz cycle! Dmz is no joke!
Subbed.

So no weight gain from dmz?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Sdrol will deff tip the scales... I'm on it and up 15 pounds.

I'm also on a stack tho. But when I run it solo i still gain. Its always been a bulker for me

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
DMZ did squat for me!!!

Amazing how different compounds affect us differently!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I weighed myself the other day but my weight hasn't really changed. Maybe up a couple pounds. But I definitely look better

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
DMZ did squat for me!!!

Amazing how different compounds affect us differently!
Yeah its crazy. It was so awesome for me that i find it hard to believe someone could take it amd not get amything from it. Not saying that i dont believe you just find it crazy lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ive tried dmz. I think I did 15 mgs , maybe 30 at very most. I wouldn't go over 30. Think i did it on training days only or like 2-3 x's a day if I remember right

60 mgs sounds ridiculously high. I ran superdrol back in 2006 going up to 30 mgs and that was too much. 10 mgs superdrol sounds good or 20 mgs max if you can handle it. If I remember right 20 mgs super seemed to be too much for me. Again, crazy how different compounds seem to effect people differently

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ive tried dmz. I think I did 15 mgs , maybe 30 at very most. I wouldn't go over 30. Think i did it on training days only or like 2-3 x's a day if I remember right

60 mgs sounds ridiculously high. I ran superdrol back in 2006 going up to 30 mgs and that was too much. 10 mgs superdrol sounds good or 20 mgs max if you can handle it. If I remember right 20 mgs super seemed to be too much for me. Again, crazy how different compounds seem to effect people differently
Yeah I'm pretty pissed off about the sides im experiencing. But I swear if I didn't know any better I'd say my estro is up.... Hmmmmmmm

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
What are you daily macros looking like? I just started a DMZ run myself. The typical recommendation is 30mg for the first 2 ~ 3 weeks then if tolerated, up it to 45. Many logs I have read noted that for a lot of people the gains stalled around week 4, if not a bit sooner.

following along as your cycle is just over a week (8 days) ahead of mine. :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm pretty pissed off about the sides im experiencing. But I swear if I didn't know any better I'd say my estro is up.... Hmmmmmmm
Youre running test right? what dose? anti estrogen or ai?

DMZ on paper does not aromatize and don't think it would like superdrol as its similar to superdrol, just a bit more androgenic

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre running test right? what dose? anti estrogen or ai?

DMZ on paper does not aromatize and don't think it would like superdrol as its similar to superdrol, just a bit more androgenic
Not high test. Just 250mg. I use adex and at the dose I'm using my e2 should be around 20-30. I've got years of trial and error and blood work under my belt from trt to know what doses work for me. The DMZ could possibly be throwing that off. Either that or dmz just makes me feel weird.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you daily macros looking like? I just started a DMZ run myself. The typical recommendation is 30mg for the first 2 ~ 3 weeks then if tolerated, up it to 45. Many logs I have read noted that for a lot of people the gains stalled around week 4, if not a bit sooner.

following along as your cycle is just over a week (8 days) ahead of mine. :)
Welp, breakfast is 4 eggs, a package of bacon, and some steel cut oats. Probably around 1000 Cal. Then at work I drink 2 homemade shakes consisting of oats peanut butter and protein. Somewhere around 1600 Cal. Then get home and have dinner which is another 1000 Cal. Then a small meal before bed which is usually something light. I'm hitting around 3000-4000 Cal a day. Plenty of protein, plenty of fat, moderate carbs. Maybe 150-200 carbs a day. Don't wanna get too crazy with carbs. Rather gain 5 solid pounds than 15 pounds of crap

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

I ran this product called "HMG-89" at least 4 or 5 cycles of it.

45mgs halodrol
45mgs epistane
60mgs max-lmg
And, get ready, 30mgs sdrol!

That same company had a product out called "Mastedrol"

1 cap had 35mgs epi and 30mgs sdrol.

Directions said TAKE 2 A DAY.

70mg epi and 60mg sdrol

Think I'm lying? Look it up!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Welp, breakfast is 4 eggs, a package of bacon, and some steel cut oats. Probably around 1000 Cal. Then at work I drink 2 homemade shakes consisting of oats peanut butter and protein. Somewhere around 1600 Cal. Then get home and have dinner which is another 1000 Cal. Then a small meal before bed which is usually something light. I'm hitting around 3000-4000 Cal a day. Plenty of protein, plenty of fat, moderate carbs. Maybe 150-200 carbs a day. Don't wanna get too crazy with carbs. Rather gain 5 solid pounds than 15 pounds of crap
I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that DMZ is "fueled" by carbs (over protein). But I don't remember where I read that now...Maybe someone else can chime in on that?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that DMZ is "fueled" by carbs (over protein). But I don't remember where I read that now...Maybe someone else can chime in on that?
DMZ is a designer oral steroid and like with all steroids, either oral, IM, or transdermal, your diet with dictate the results. With the moderate carb levels the OP is running it doesn’t surprise me he is getting great strength gains with little to no weight gain. Higher carbs with will provide the body with more glycogen to pump into the muscles. This will help with weight gain. Remember the primary benefits of AAS are better recovery and more efficient nutrient partitioning in the body due to super physiological levels of natural hormones.

Just to ask what’s your training regiment like? Are utilizing a hypertrophy program or a strength program?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is a designer oral steroid and like with all steroids, either oral, IM, or transdermal, your diet with dictate the results. With the moderate carb levels the OP is running it doesn’t surprise me he is getting great strength gains with little to no weight gain. Higher carbs with will provide the body with more glycogen to pump into the muscles. This will help with weight gain. Remember the primary benefits of AAS are better recovery and more efficient nutrient partitioning in the body due to super physiological levels of natural hormones.

Just to ask what’s your training regiment like? Are utilizing a hypertrophy program or a strength program?
Hypertrophy. Slow reps, full range of motion, good pumps. Classic old school style basic free weight excercises, dumbbell presses, fys, dips, bent over rows etc...

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you think I should up the carbs eh? All the old school lifters ate super low carb and just had a ton of protein and fat instead. They looked pretty good to me and I'm eating more carbs than them because I work a very physically demanding job. hmmm could up my carbs.....

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
So you think I should up the carbs eh? All the old school lifters ate super low carb and just had a ton of protein and fat instead. They looked pretty good to me and I'm eating more carbs than them because I work a very physically demanding job. hmmm could up my carbs.....
Nah man I don’t think you need to upnthe carbs. I was just simply talking more along the lines of the conversation in regards to your weight not changing much. I personally think you should eat in a way that you’re happy with the results. If you are happy with your current results based on diet and training keep doing what you’re doing. I honestly prefer the old school look over modern style body building.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah man I don’t think you need to upnthe carbs. I was just simply talking more along the lines of the conversation in regards to your weight not changing much. I personally think you should eat in a way that you’re happy with the results. If you are happy with your current results based on diet and training keep doing what you’re doing. I honestly prefer the old school look over modern style body building.
Yeah man I mean the scale hasn't changed much but I definitely look harder, vascular and bigger. Specifically I'm more toned and my muscles are popping out more. I've already had comments from friends and co-workers. I'm just slamming back my cement shakes. I've upped the peanut butter so now each shake is 1000 calories each with ungodly amounts of fat and protein and a half decent amount of carbs too. Other than that, lots of eggs bacon fish chicken and steak

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I went to the doctor yesterday and explained my spring/summer cycle to her. Basically 30 days on dmz and then 30 days off and then 30 days on again (either dmz again or dbol). I told her that I'm not interested in checking my cholesterol because it probably looks like $hit and I don't wanna get upset at it and also not to check my liver as I am running cycle support plus only doing 30 day cycles. I just asked her to check my hematocrit hemoglobin and ferretin as in my opinion that is the only immediate threat if this stuff shoots my hematocrit through the roof. Just got the test results and my crit is 46%. All systems go. Only problem is dizzy spells here and there and anxiety but I pretty much got the anxiety covered. Now, another interesting thing, she checked by blood pressure and it is now 120/70. NORMALLY I'm 130/80. This cycle support supplement must really work Good!

Talos v2 cycle support
Celery seed extract
Retarded amount of Omega 3
Tudca

I'm starting to wonder if the dizzy spells could be because my blood pressure is now alittle Lower than usual??

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbl16 did a quick macro count.

200 grams carbs
300 grams protein
242 grams fat

This is ballpark what I hit daily although the fat is significantly higher when I do red meat. This is a day where fish is dinner.

4,000ish calories. Whaddayathink?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Tbl16 did a quick macro count.

200 grams carbs
300 grams protein
242 grams fat

This is ballpark what I hit daily although the fat is significantly higher when I do red meat. This is a day where fish is dinner.

4,000ish calories. Whaddayathink?
Honestly bro with everything you have described in your physique changing, I think you have your diet spot on for your goals. Everyone is going to throw different ideas at you but as long as you’re happy with the results when you look in the mirror the don’t change a damn thing. Most guys on here are big into body building and getting their physique right. Nothing wrong with that but that means they’re all going to have their own ideas because these drugs affect everyone different. Me I’m a power lifter the only time I’m concerned with my physique is when my coach changes my diet and training program because I start getting kinda fluffy. Lol, my coach is a good dude. Due to this I’ll give you a slightly different answer.

As an example, right now my daily caloric intake is only 2000-2200. I’m currently 6’1” and I was 213.5 at 17.8 percent body fat when I started the deficit on Monday. Already seeing good progress as I weighed in yesterday at 209.8. Going take in some more carbs than I’m allotted today simply because the weights utilized at the gym today were not heavy but felt like I was trying to hit PRs on every lift lol. Just gotta do what’s right for you man.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the halfway point. 15 more days to go.

phpVVLYIIPM.jpg

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so I'm into week 3. Last night I started to feel super tired/out of it/a but light headed so I checked my blood pressure and it's the same. Normal/slightly high. Today was the same, feeling very sluggish, tired light headed. Was a pain in the ass chasing that garbage truck all day. Should I take an off day or force myself into the gym? Is this the dreaded lethargy you guys speak of? This is terrible! Need opinions and suggestions please

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd assume so even though I've never ran it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I'm into week 3. Last night I started to feel super tired/out of it/a but light headed so I checked my blood pressure and it's the same. Normal/slightly high. Today was the same, feeling very sluggish, tired light headed. Was a pain in the ass chasing that garbage truck all day. Should I take an off day or force myself into the gym? Is this the dreaded lethargy you guys speak of? This is terrible! Need opinions and suggestions please
Yep sounds like it. Although im somewhat surprised 20mg dmz is giving you lethargy like that while also being on test. You take an AI? Im too lazy to go back and check lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep sounds like it. Although im somewhat surprised 20mg dmz is giving you lethargy like that while also being on test. You take an AI? Im too lazy to go back and check lol
Yeah man. 250mg test and I'm on an AI although I'm starting to wonder if the DMZ is kinda interfering with my test/estrogen ratio.... Either way im ridiculously tired and very noticeablly light headed. Just checked my BP as im writing this. Systolic in the 140s and diastolic from 75-85. I did a couple tests. Either way he BP ain't too bad. I saw my doctor Friday and let her know what I was doing and we checked my hematocrit because this stuff been giving me headaches, my hematocrit is fine so no worry there. Just tired, dizzy and out of it but blood pressure seems to be ok and I am able to go to work/workout, I just feel like crap. Normal color urine. White eyes. No signs of liver trouble. I also added some NAC to my stack

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man. 250mg test and I'm on an AI although I'm starting to wonder if the DMZ is kinda interfering with my test/estrogen ratio.... Either way im ridiculously tired and very noticeablly light headed. Just checked my BP as im writing this. Systolic in the 140s and diastolic from 75-85. I did a couple tests. Either way he BP ain't too bad. I saw my doctor Friday and let her know what I was doing and we checked my hematocrit because this stuff been giving me headaches, my hematocrit is fine so no worry there. Just tired, dizzy and out of it but blood pressure seems to be ok and I am able to go to work/workout, I just feel like crap. Normal color urine. White eyes. No signs of liver trouble. I also added some NAC to my stack
Whats your AI and how much/often?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats your AI and how much/often?
I use arimidex which is prescribed by my urologist (I'm on trt). I take .5mg EOD, and .25on the other days which equals 2.75mg weekly. With blood work at this dose my e2 comes back around 20-30. I do my shots Sunday mornings. I wonder if because it's a few days after my shot I'm getting a peak that's jacking my estro up because the dmz might be causing some extra estro? I know dmz doesn't aromatize but I saw a YouTube video of a doctor talking about how when you stack anabolics with testosterone, even if they aren't aromatizing steroids they still compete with the receptors and cause e2 spikes or some ****. I dunno. It's either that or this is what lethargy feels like, and this sucks

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use arimidex which is prescribed by my urologist (I'm on trt). I take .5mg EOD, and .25on the other days which equals 2.75mg weekly. With blood work at this dose my e2 comes back around 20-30. I do my shots Sunday mornings. I wonder if because it's a few days after my shot I'm getting a peak that's jacking my estro up because the dmz might be causing some extra estro? I know dmz doesn't aromatize but I saw a YouTube video of a doctor talking about how when you stack anabolics with testosterone, even if they aren't aromatizing steroids they still compete with the receptors and cause e2 spikes or some ****. I dunno. It's either that or this is what lethargy feels like, and this sucks
I was thinking of running a similar cycle soon. I would have thought the test would have helped with the lethargy.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of running a similar cycle soon. I would have thought the test would have helped with the lethargy.
Well I dunno what this is I'm dealing with. I been training my ass off. Maybe I'm just exhausted? Need an off day possibly? I'm gonna stay home tonight and hit the gym tommorow. Maybe I just to rest

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Idk if your bloodwork says that keeps you normal then ok but that seems like alot of adex to me. I do .25 2x a week. Even on a 600mg test per week cycle i went up to .5 2x a week and that crashed me e2 and i felt like crap for a while

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if your bloodwork says that keeps you normal then ok but that seems like alot of adex to me. I do .25 2x a week. Even on a 600mg test per week cycle i went up to .5 2x a week and that crashed me e2 and i felt like crap for a while
I aromatize very heavily. When I first started TRT I did a 200mg shot of testosterone without any arimidex and my e2 shot up to 101

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap lol
Yeah and when my e2 is high I get insane vertigo anxiety and a total hazy cloudy out of it feeling like I'm stoned or something but not in a good way. On a good note, never had gyno. Even with my e2 at 101 never got it. Guess I'm just not prone to it

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established

I’m only on day one with DMZ and that pressure in the head is ****in with me bad. Any tips on how to get rid of it? Messing with my sleep too. I’m taking cortisol support too along with blockaid and Estro strike 2.0.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’m only on day one with DMZ and that pressure in the head is ****in with me bad. Any tips on how to get rid of it? Messing with my sleep too. I’m taking cortisol support too along with blockaid and Estro strike 2.0.
Day 1 i highly doubt its the dmz. Calm down and give it a few days. I didnt get anything from dmz til week 3 but then it took off. Probably my second favorite compound right behind anadrol

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 i highly doubt its the dmz. Calm down and give it a few days. I didnt get anything from dmz til week 3 but then it took off. Probably my second favorite compound right behind anadrol
It’s only real bad when I try to lay down and go to bed but other than that the effects are phenomenal so far as far as focus and drive. Could be in my head but the pumps are real could be them carbs from thanksgiving though lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It’s only real bad when I try to lay down and go to bed but other than that the effects are phenomenal so far as far as focus and drive. Could be in my head but the pumps are real could be them carbs from thanksgiving though lol
Yeah anything on day 1 is usually placebo effect. Placebo is a real thing though for sure

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4