Sustanon 300, Tbol, Trenavar cycle log

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So here it is guys, lay out of my cycle. If anyone is interested, I'll try to post info daily here. Today is day 1.
Sustanon 300-600 mg per week, 1-10,
Turinabol-50 mg ED, 1-5,6,
Trenavar -105 mg ED 6-10,
I'll run Clomid 50 mg ED or EOD throughout whole cycle,
I god Arimidex on hand, 0,5 or 0,25 EOD.
There is also Fish oil, Liv 55, etc...

Little about my self, I'm 22 years old, Law school graduate. I'm 183 lbs, about 14 % bf at the moment. I have to note that I'm not exclusevly bodybuilder, I'm an athlete (volleyball and beachvolleyball player for 12 years), but I fell in love with Classic bodybuilding look from golden era. My main goal from this cycle is not to cut or bulk, it's pure performance and to gain lean mass alongside. Hope you'll find this thread helpfull

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, first day went good, even more than that, my workout split is push-pull-legs. Lagging parts are my hands, so I'll focus a bit more on them. Today was push day, took 30 mg of Tbol, and Sust injection pre workout. Did chest, shoulders and triceps. The pump was realy nice. Beeing day one, this is it guys. I'll update regularly

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How often are you pinning the sust? I know a lot of people recommend pinning more frequently until the long esters kick in..

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
So here it is guys, lay out of my cycle. If anyone is interested, I'll try to post info daily here. Today is day 1.
Sustanon 300-600 mg per week, 1-10,
Turinabol-50 mg ED, 1-5,6,
Trenavar -105 mg ED 6-10,
I'll run Clomid 50 mg ED or EOD throughout whole cycle,
I god Arimidex on hand, 0,5 or 0,25 EOD.
There is also Fish oil, Liv 55, etc...

Little about my self, I'm 22 years old, Law school graduate. I'm 183 lbs, about 14 % bf at the moment. I have to note that I'm not exclusevly bodybuilder, I'm an athlete (volleyball and beachvolleyball player for 12 years), but I fell in love with Classic bodybuilding look from golden era. My main goal from this cycle is not to cut or bulk, it's pure performance and to gain lean mass alongside. Hope you'll find this thread helpfull
Nice cycle. Should be good. Why are you running clomid during the cycle though?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Rick Blobby recomended it, bc of easier recovery so I wanted to give it a try
I’ve read with interest people doing this recently and am interested to see real world results too. I have yet to see blood work which proves it helps but I look forward to a favourable blood panel shown one day.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day 2 went by, it was pull day (back, biceps, a bit of abs and HIIT cardio). As far for strength it's still early to say, but somehow the pumps are better and lower back pumps are already there. My mood is also prety good. I expect changes in a few short days.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 today. I think and feel that from today, things start to go much faster. Today was leg day (and I also do a few supersets for arms bc of all hormones being released during leg workouts) and all I can say that the pump was stupidly good! Strength is not yet kicked in, but the pump is getting better and better. My arms were so full, more than usual. Quads, hams and calves were very vascular and full also. I am starting to feel the endurance and faster recovery. I think this is going to be good run. If you have any questions, go for it, I'll respond

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day 4 on 50 mg Turinabol, 600 mg of Sustanon 300, and 0.25 mg Arimidex. My gym went on reconstruction, but owner gave me keys, so I had to improvise on this push day, did mostly floor presses with dumbbells and some shoulders. The pump was good, strength is still lacking, and energy today was high. Did HIIT cardio session and my whole body was pumped and more wascular. Also, my shoulders and arms are looking fuller and more defined.
And one question guys, what do you think Albuterol or Ephedrine?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's your blood pressure? I know when I go on cycle, mine goes up a little..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why adding more stuff? Enjoy the cycle and see what it does. Stimulants can be dangerous and albuterol is safer than clen and maybe then ephedrine but you need to get an idea how things work before you start adding more. Instead do more cardio then taking something that'll raise your body temperature and maybe bring you 200 calories down/day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed interested in seeing the results of staying on Clomid through cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why adding more stuff? Enjoy the cycle and see what it does. Stimulants can be dangerous and albuterol is safer than clen and maybe then ephedrine but you need to get an idea how things work before you start adding more. Instead do more cardio then taking something that'll raise your body temperature and maybe bring you 200 calories down/day.
Yeah, I agree with you. For now, I'm happy with how things are going. I feel I'm getting stronger and my energy levels are high. Today will be another pull day, so I'll post about it in a few hours. I think Turinabol os good with filling muscles up nicely, I can't wait to see it's full effect.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 guys, and my oh my, the pump and vascularity is godly! Today was push day so it was chest, shoulders and triceps. I feel it kicking in, and strength also. Also, I did sweat a bit more today and intensity was good today. Mood is also up, I think it's from Tbol, after all Dbol and Tbol are brothers. So far I'm happy with progress and it's only a begining.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8 guys and Turinabol has kicked in. I'm feeling stronger, mood is high up, and strength is coming fast! Stamina at gym is also high. Today was pull day so back, biceps and a bit of cardio. Deadlifted after 2 months due to injury, and it feels like sex, to be honest. My shoulders and arms are full ater one set of anything with upper body. Day 9 will be legs and arm supersets, can't wait to hit the squat rack!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I feel that Tbol is realy the clean version of Dbol. The energy I feel from Tbol is a lot cleaner and the muscles are full and hard, not soft like on Dbol, nor there is no sub q water. It's like everything is in muscles where it should be.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone here tell me what can I expect from Trenavar?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Big muss-kles

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't speak for the tren, but it looks like this stack is kicking ass!!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone to say something about Trenavar? Come on guys, there must be some of you who used it

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Trenavar depends on the person. many ppl get tren like results, good energy, good cuts, rock solid muscle. Others get more of the tren side effects like lethargy, decent cuts if they can push through the low energy, bad sleep, sweating all the time. So it's kinda a coin flip, hope yours goes well

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenavar depends on the person. many ppl get tren like results, good energy, good cuts, rock solid muscle. Others get more of the tren side effects like lethargy, decent cuts if they can push through the low energy, bad sleep, sweating all the time. So it's kinda a coin flip, hope yours goes well
Yes, I agree with you, it depends from person that runs it, but, what is ratio cutting vs building muscle, about 7:3?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha good one, but seriously guys, can you be more specific?
It didn't blow my mind. Got a bit leaner but didn't get much size. I don't think anyone with a big amount of muscles would compare this to tren.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
It didn't blow my mind. Got a bit leaner but didn't get much size. I don't think anyone with a big amount of muscles would compare this to tren.
I would agree with this^^^ if you have a decent size to you than it will mainly cut you up. If youre a beginner than you might add some muscle but it still won't be anything that someone would go damm you got huge. If I remember right the conversion to trenbolone is like 35% of what you ingest, so swallow 100mg and you shot 35mg of Tren but my theory behind why it does nothing in the Tren ballbark is that is has no ester or continuous release. I actually studied Trenavar for a while since it's a nonmethyl I thought it showed promise. But others experiences proved different [as being a staple in the arsenal] . Depending on how much TrenV you have you may want to start it half way through TBol and they may benefit each other, or you may want to spread out your dosing so it's in your system longer. But take that last advise with a grain of salt till someone who has done it chimes in. Even so I like combining orals as long as it's timed right I think the big downfall of combos like Msten/DMZ is they both hit at once and do similiar actions many combos are like that. Spawn was very popular but it was without a doubt a hardener/cutter. Dbol and Anavar is a good combo IE
Test P 450mg/Dbol 100mg/ Anavar 100mg for 8-10 weeks will super size you and you might have to drop a bit of water but anavar keeps Dbol inline as long as your Adex or Asin is in line as well.

Do you know about DHB? If it's not already in your TrenV it's a must. So either buy some or just take TrenV with grapefruit juice. But That is a big part if it's missing. I have some old school mix called "Halo T400" of Halo 50mg TrenV 120mg and DHB 180mg if that gives you a guide.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your input bro, It is realy helpfull and informative. The thing is, my friend who never tried anything beside LGD 4033, blew up on Trenavar, especialy his traps, shoulders and arms (yeah, the places with the most androgen receptors), and he was using only 70 mg of trenavar for 5 weeks. About two weeks in on trenavar, I stepped in gym and saw him, and I was amazed! And this was without test base.... So I figured out it could be good to stack it with my cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And thoose were not noob gains, nor is he a small guy

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day 10 went by. I did legs and arm supersets. Tbol has definitely kicked in, I'm recovering realy fast from yesterdays workouts, apetite is also a bit up for now. I finaly did legs after knee therapy (a 3 week break). Did squats, pump was awesome. Most strength gains I saw on Barbell glute briges. First set, I did with my usual first set weights, but today that felt like nothing, infact, with firast rep it seperated from my hips bc of strong momentum. So today was day of few new PR's. Arm pump was also good. I feel the muscles are starting to feel harder and denser. So, I'm happy for now.
If you have questions, I'll be here

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trenavar is awesome. Most enjoyable oral I’ve ever used. Take at least 120mg for at least 6, if not 8 weeks, and take Nattokinase to help with hematocrit on it.

Not good for size, but terrific for recomp and god strength, and sex drive. Took my deadlift from 578 to 628 .

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenavar is awesome. Most enjoyable oral I’ve ever used. Take at least 120mg for at least 6, if not 8 weeks, and take Nattokinase to help with hematocrit on it.

Not good for size, but terrific for recomp and god strength, and sex drive. Took my deadlift from 578 to 628 .
Guess I'll have to buy one more bottle of it �� Here on Balkans, Europe, it is very cheap... recomp is the main reason I took it for this cycle. Thank you for input bro

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Did you run it solo or with test base?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you run it solo or with test base?
Bit of a delayed release 4andro and r-androsterone blend, probably 300/100mg each, that I still had around. I took 120mg first 3 weeks, then 150 for 2, 180 for 2, & 210 week of comp. At 25% conversion 200mg is about 50mg trenbolone/day. I was smashing double the carbs/day I normally do and barely gaining weight, but definitely gained muscle and wild strength.

All the tren sides were present: winded easily, carb and night sweats, anger, libido, tough to orgasm or sleep. And devastating power.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That's a nice cycle man, results should be great. what brand tvar are you running??

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed, I’m also running some turinabol atm, it will be interesting to see how you like it as well

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Bit of a delayed release 4andro and r-androsterone blend, probably 300/100mg each, that I still had around. I took 120mg first 3 weeks, then 150 for 2, 180 for 2, & 210 week of comp. At 25% conversion 200mg is about 50mg trenbolone/day. I was smashing double the carbs/day I normally do and barely gaining weight, but definitely gained muscle and wild strength.

All the tren sides were present: winded easily, carb and night sweats, anger, libido, tough to orgasm or sleep. And devastating power.
I thought TrenaVar converted at 35% but I may be wrong. It's been a while since I was researching it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice man, are you stacking it? And at what dossage?
I’m running 40mg tbol for 4 weeks as a kickstart to 12 week of test e at 600mg. Im also logging my cycle. I’m currently on day 18 I believe.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought TrenaVar converted at 35% but I may be wrong. It's been a while since I was researching it.
Nobody knows; it’s all broscience getting passed around. Is it 20? Is it 40%? The answer is it doesn’t matter - what matters to you and me is the more you take, the more it works and the higher the sides!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody knows; it’s all broscience getting passed around. Is it 20? Is it 40%? The answer is it doesn’t matter - what matters to you and me is the more you take, the more it works and the higher the sides!
Everything has a price, acordingly to reward from it in the end

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Cycle Logs 5
U Anabolics 0
Mark1988 Cycle Logs 0
Lukef2000 Anabolics 334
RenoRokstar Anabolics 34