Gear Plan:
Anavar 50-80mg Every Day Weeks 1-8
Test E 500mg (250mg) Every 3.5 days Weeks 1-8
HCG 500iu (250iu on Monday and Thursday) Weeks 1-8

Clomid 70/70/35/35
Nolvadex Breakdown
40/20/20/20mg

APS Mesomorph DMAA preworkout

My question: Since I tried Blackstone labs LGD 4033 and Blackstone labs super Trenabol pro-hormone, can I now take Anavar with test? Or do you recommend me to do a test only cycle?

I was initially planning on buying some real liquid lgd 4033 from reputable sarm source and use that for cutting, but I rather use test and Anavar since they have been researched more.

I’m pretty lean already, but can’t get rid of this belly fat

Aesthetick

Awards
In my opinion you shouldn’t need the SARMS. People have reported good gains but those are beginners with clean receptors. If you’ve taken pros before I think you’ll respond best to test. A lot of people will say test only for your first cycle, that’s what I did and loved it. Didn’t experience any sides (other than emotional instability��) and recovered in about a month and a half after. If your diet is clean and you are already relatively lean you’ll look leaner and fuller! I recommend just running the test only so you can gauge what does what. A lot of guys that initially run several compounds aren’t sure what’s doing what during the cycle (as in what they are getting certain effects from). But that’s totally up to you. You’ve picked the two safest options (as far as gear goes)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Start with test only, if you wanna add anaver save it for the last 6 weeks. You finish cycles with more gear not less. Kick-starting is played out, mostly because orals are far more useful at the end of the cycle.

Something like test 300-500mg weeks 1-12
Anavar 30-40mg weeks 10-15
Pct 16-19

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start with test only, if you wanna add anaver save it for the last 6 weeks. You finish cycles with more gear not less. Kick-starting is played out, mostly because orals are far more useful at the end of the cycle.

Pct 16-19
^This^
Only thing I would add is a few more weeks of PCT, is think a total of 6-8 weeks is better.

HRGuysLiftToo

Awards

Pct 16-19
Which test and at what frequency, every three days?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which test and at what frequency, every three days?
Test is test, pick whatever ester you want, enth or cyp is easiest for a first cycle, I like to inject frequently to avoid estrogen flux but even something like 300-400 mg divided up into 2-3 shots per week. I would do 100mg every other day personally.

If you go with a short ester like test prop then you definitely need to pin more frequently, daily or EOD