Some help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaRiS

Awards
Ok, now that i know i have my traning and diet in order. I want some info on my cycle.
So far i have bought some RWR Deca 50mg/ml also can get some Test, all up i wanted
to cycle to last 8 weeks no longer, also know i can get Nolva. I was just wondering
what else i would need?

Thank you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, now that i know i have my traning and diet in order. I want some info on my cycle.
So far i have bought some RWR Deca 50mg/ml also can get some Test, all up i wanted
to cycle to last 8 weeks no longer, also know i can get Nolva. I was just wondering
what else i would need?

Thank you.
This one you dont even need to search for... you can find this information just browsing through the injectible forum.

Adams

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd run the Test by itself or get some HCG if you are going to run Deca with it. If you want to run the cycle no longer than 8 weeks, you will need to get short esters to get max benefit out of it. Some Test Prop and short acting Deca (NPP) should do the trick. Just make sure you get enough. If this is your first go round, I would just skip the Deca. The recovery might be much smoother without it, and you wouldn't absolutely have to have HCG on Test only.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the Test by itself or get some HCG if you are going to run Deca with it. If you want to run the cycle no longer than 8 weeks, you will need to get short esters to get max benefit out of it. Some Test Prop and short acting Deca (NPP) should do the trick. Just make sure you get enough. If this is your first go round, I would just skip the Deca. The recovery might be much smoother without it, and you wouldn't absolutely have to have HCG on Test only.
word :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.