Cardarine and SR9009 for upcoming fight.

kirart94

Awards
Hello all,
Im new here.
Im a full time martial artist.
I have 7 weeks to get ready for a fight. (Unsanctioned fight in China ) and I know my opponent is on gear 100% .
My gw and sr is coming in liquid from a reputable vendor( I have researched and read through most forums and attempted to avoid traps).
This is my first time using anything other than weed and coffee.
I train twice a day 5 days a week, 1 day is dedicated to sprints and the other for rest.
Im 6 foot 170 lbs, 10% body fat so I don't really care about fat loss. Instead I am hoping to improve my anaerobic capacity.
My current resting heart rate is at 45, Im not sure how that converts into my vo2 max.
My daily training consists of hitting pads, doing wrestling and bjj, alternating kickboxing and grappling with strength/plyometrics. Everything is essentially a tabata/hiit type of exercise.
I will be running this cycle ED with 20mg gw (split 10mg AM/PM) and 10-20mg SR 30 minutes prior to my hardest workouts.
I will also be fighting while ON CYCLE.
Tomorrow will be my baseline test without gear. After tomorrow and forward I will document my performance for you guys.
I am interested if anyone here has experience running these substances for a type of workload that I do. Or if I should add something to the stack (my contract literally states neither of the party will be tested) Please chime in. I AM EXCITED
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------