First PH cycle

jess98erd

jess98erd

Awards
Howdy dudes. I am looking for some insight regarding my first PH cycle. I have done a respectable amount of research, however the science is only as good as the page it's written on. I need tips and advise from those of you who have actual experience on the subject. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have yet to determine dosage or map everything out as I am months away from starting. I have some idea of what I will be doing but am open to any and all thoughts.

Compunds:
-Hi-tech 1AD (1andro)
-AMS 4-AD (4andro)
-LG Natadrol
-Hi-tech Laxogenin

Considering:
-OL Ep1logue

Support:
-Basic vitamins
-Ar1macare

PCT:
-Clomid and/or Nolva
-Rise and swell

As stated above just need some advise. I want to do this as effectively as possible, but have no experience with PH's. I appreciate and thoughts, thanks.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halo was my first cycle. By CEL. Those were the days.

jess98erd

jess98erd

Awards
Hmm I may be mistaken. Looking at the bottle I see it labeled as 200 MG per cap diandrone.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Competitive edge labs... Yes I'm old.
Dude I'm 27...

I'm old to a little kid.

But I'm not that old. Competitive Edge Labs was the shi! They put out quality products.

Till people started counterfeiting then

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1/4/epiandro was my first cycle last year bro. Really enjoyed it and made great gains with minimal sides.

Only down side is the cost to run it at the right doses for the right length.

I logged the whole thing in the cycle logs section here so have a look back and you’ll see all the detail. I’d definitely recommend it as a first cycle....(assuming your over 25, under and I’d always say just eat big and train hard)