Superdrol and Lgd log.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently preloading support supps in prep for my upcoming cycle I hope to start in the next week or so.

I'm 42, 6 foot and currently weigh 177lbs. Couldn't tell you exact bodyfat but guessing around 12%-14%. I have abs showing still from a cut I ran last year where I dropped 40lbs but I am not quite as lean as I looked at the end of that.

My goal is to lean bulk. Nothing too drastic. Try and add 10lbs over 8 to 12 weeks, hopefully increase some muscle size whilst maintaining the bodyfat level I have. If some recomping happens due to the compounds then ill consider that a bonus.

Cycle will be 8 - 12 weeks of lgd (depending on how I feel at 8 weeks) with superdrol ran for the first 4 weeks and dermacrine ran throughout. Support supps will be ran throughout and pct will be clomid plus natty test booster with aromasin on hand should any rebound gyno occur.

Decided to start a log as I feel it will help me stay committed and could also help anybody out there curious about the compounds.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day 1... So to speak. Don't know how much detail people want but I'm going to town.

Supplements and diet.

7 am pint of water.

8 am pint of water with serving of reclaim by outbreak nutrition.
10mg superdrol
1gm fish oil

9 am protein shake.
Consists of: ground oatmeal, banana, water, whey protein, peanut butter, creatine mono, taurine, cinnamon.
Multi vit
Joint sup
Vitamin d3
Vitamin c
Fish oil

12 midday lunch
Three chicken thighs (skin on) bbq seasoning
Apple
Multi vit
Fish oil
Joint sups
Pint water

3 pm protein shake as before
On cycle sups

6 pm dinner
3 eggs, 2 slices of toast, mushrooms, ham, ketchup, salt
Multi vit
Joint sups
Fish oil

8 pm preworkout in pint of water
Olympus labs conqu3r unleashed pre with added beta alanine.

9:30 post workout
Fat free Greek yogurt with whey protein plus raisins

10:30
Scoop of refuge by outbreak nutrition

Total macros
Cals 2997
Protein 259
Carbs 297
Fats 89

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running sd for a week at 10mg to see how I feel on it before introducing other peds and raising the dose

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also drank about another 4 pints of water throughout the day on top of those I mentioned. Workout was chest and shoulders. I can post exercises and weights etc. If people are interested but I workout at home with limited equipment so it's all about pre-exhaustion and supersets/giant sets rather than breaking any world records.

Also I'm a family man with two young kids and a full time job so although someone on cycle needs to put in the work I have higher priorities... Like this...
_20180304_225004.JPG

A

Alistair_

Awards
Be cautious with the SD, the stuff is no joke and it would be better saved to break a plateau later on since I think you’d get great results from LGD alone.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate the advice. I've already ran both solo in past cycles. I see guys using sd to kickstart test cycles and want to try and see if a similar thing can be done with sarms since they can generally be ran for longer.

A

Alistair_

Awards
Appreciate the advice. I've already ran both solo in past cycles. I see guys using sd to kickstart test cycles and want to try and see if a similar thing can be done with sarms since they can generally be ran for longer.
Okay that makes sense. Didn’t realize you’ve used it before. I love LGD 4033 and im getting ready to try LGD 3303 very soon.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard good things about it although the half life is supposed to be very short.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Okay that makes sense. Didn’t realize you’ve used it before. I love LGD 4033 and im getting ready to try LGD 3303 very soon.
I had mega results from lgd 4033 tag me in when you run lgd 3303

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Also drank about another 4 pints of water throughout the day on top of those I mentioned. Workout was chest and shoulders. I can post exercises and weights etc. If people are interested but I workout at home with limited equipment so it's all about pre-exhaustion and supersets/giant sets rather than breaking any world records.

Also I'm a family man with two young kids and a full time job so although someone on cycle needs to put in the work I have higher priorities... Like this... View attachment 161291
AWESUM bro, that's my main priority 2

A

Alistair_

Awards
I've heard good things about it although the half life is supposed to be very short.
Yes, 6 hours is what I’ve read. I ordered caps and liquid. The caps will make taking multiple doses a day a lot more convenient when I’m away from home.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update. Today was back. Preworkout of choice was canibal riot (possibly need to watch the blood pressure). Feeling good. Will up the sd to 20 mg because I want to test how I feel for a couple of days before I add in lgd on Sunday. Weight is down by a pound which is interesting as I'm eating about 300 to 400 cals above maintenence. Could be a sign that the sd is making better use of my food however I know how waterweight can fluctuate so will stay the course and add to my evening meal from Sunday if I'm still lighter. Diet stays they same as that which I wrote earlier except on non work out days I don't have the yogurt and whey. It's pretty boring but I look forward to every meal and it's dead easy to adjust when eating the same stuff everyday. It was actually the same diet I used to cut only I slowly removed the scoops of oatmeal and then the peanut butter toward the end. Anyway. Time for sleep.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just incase anyone wants to be nosey here's my supps cupboard just now. Not including my whey protein and creatine.
_20180307_082130.JPG
_20180307_082202.JPG

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just an update. Weight 178 this morning. Today I move up to 20mg sd and I trained legs. You know you have been neglecting legs when you do a bunch of exercises using bodyweight only and can hardly walk afterwards. Also my dermacrine turned up today as it got delayed in the post. Not sure yet when I'll implement. Also decided to give killer labs bcaa product a go. I sip on bcaas throughout the day. Not for any broken science muscle building reason purely because the water at work tastes rank and with the amount I'm drinking I would rather sip on bcaas than plain fruit or dilute juice.
_20180308_133115.JPG

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
SD is amazing and fast acting. Assuming you're good on your support supps, just make sure you drink adequate water and keep an eye on your BP when you increase dosage.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just a quick update. Weight still around the same. Looking fuller in the mirror and starting to get that pumped all day feeling... Which is nice. Superdrol went to 20mg from yesterday, second dose taken around 7pm about 12 hours after the first. Also decided to take the dermacrine from this morning so will let you know how I feel on that. Still planning on starting the lgd on Sunday.

Today is the first day since starting the cycle that I haven't felt 100%. Not extreme lethargy but more tired than usual. I am putting it down to the fact I trained legs yesterday even though it was a low impact workout. I'm currently waiting on a hernia operation (it's been almost a year) doctor said it's okay to train but no heavy deadlifts or squats. I was never a superheavy lifter anyway but I jumped on the excuse to not train legs so it's been quite a while. Having said that I'm not running a cycle like this and not training legs so yesterday to ease in I did 3 sets of slow tempo bodyweight squats, 25 reps each keeping the quads tense and squeezing glutes at the top. Moved on to 4 sets of bulgarian split squats with just bodyweight followed by 4 sets of dumbell sumo squats (used 10kilo dumbell but to be honest felt way too easy so may at least double that for next workout). Today though I have to say the doms are extreme and I think my cns has taken a hit but all in a beneficial way.
If you want me to log workout exercises and weights just let me know. Don't know if you want that stuff in a cycle log or not. My other theory on how I feel is that I need to increase calories. My weight has not really changed even though I upped by about 400 at the start so I'm going to add another 250 from today. Mainly in the form of carbs. Today it's sushi added to lunch but I also have some low sugar fuel granola which I'll use some days instead. My body may be trying to tell me it wants more nutrients.

Besides that I have no back pumps, I'm sleeping well, feeling swole and ill update again soon. No workout today, tomorrow will be arms.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this morning I'm 177 lbs. I'll give it until tomorrow to see if my calorie increase has done anything and will start throwing some more calories into the mix and update my macronutrient breakdown. Feeling much better today, possibly helped by the 2gms of phenibut in the anethetized I took last night. Feel on a slight high but great sense if wellbeing.

Doms in the legs are even worse today.

Will post my arm workout tonight.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout yesterday was arms.

Ez bar barbell curls supersetted with overhead triceps extentions.

10kg x 50
20kg x 25
30kg x 12
40kg x 8

Dumbell curls supersetted with dumbell skullcrushers on inclined bench.

10kg x 15/15
15kg x 12/15
15kg x 8/12

15kg concentration curls to failure

10kg triceps kickbacks to failure

30 sec to 1 minute rest between all sets.

Started lgd at 5mg today.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sooooooo yesterday was mother's day. Had a bit of a cheat day. Fry up for breakfast (although when I say fry up I didn't actually use any oil cos I have one of those fancy stoneware uber non stick pans). I had 3 sausages, 3 rashers of bacon, an egg, white bread roll and bowl of granola. Not too bad since I didn't have my protein shakes yesterday which banked me 1600 cals. I also had a couple of small packets of crisps. A full Sunday lunch of roast beef, roast potatoes, veggies and gravy plus Yorkshire puddings. Some lemon drizzle cake and ice cream for desert. Later in the day I had lean pulled pork for dinner plus bowl of chocolate shreddies and 3 mini pizzas (when I say mini I mean finger food size, each one was about the size of a digestive biscuit.)

This morning I weighed 182 lbs so a 5lb gain. Will revert back to diet today and see how much was just due to a possible overeating junk day. I am however eating an extra chicken thigh at lunch plus small pack of crisps and two small biscuits (no scientific reason just not gonna lie about what im eating and I'm sure a few guys miss **** like that out when they are posting diets.) dinner will be the same plus the added granola. I'll try and do the new macro maths and post up later.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle protocol just now is:-

Superdrol 20mg taken 7am and 7pm in 10mg dose.

Lgd 4033 5mg taken 7am

Dermacrine 3 pumps post shower first thing in the morning around 6:45

Cycle support:-

Using pure cycle support (mixture of milk thistle, nac, saw palmetto, hawthorn Berry plus a couple of others I can't remember just now) 3 pills taken with mid afternoon shake, I don't like taking with the anabolics.

Rich piana 5% liver and organ (similar ingredients) 3 pills taken prebed.

Other supplements

Bulk powders:-
Mutivitamin
Fish oil
Vitamin d3
Vitamin c
Joint support

All taken with first protein shake, multi vit, fish oil and joint support also taken with lunch and dinner.

Bulk powders
Whey protein
Ground oats
Creatine
Taurine

Used in protein shakes along with bananas and peanut butter, the same whey is used in mu post workout yogurt meal.

Killer labs brute bcaa sipped on throughout the day (2 - 3 scoops used daily) tastes good BTW currently using cotton candy flavour. They have this thing of adding epicatechin and laxogenin to all their supps so thought I would try it out.

That's all for now. Just trying to give as much info as possible for people to read. Tonight will be shoulders and chest. No major side effects yet. Next Sunday will raise lgd to 7.5mg.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bodyweight this morning 182.5 lbs.

I've started getting what I thought were high blood pressure symptoms in the evenings. Not headaches as such but a feeling of pressure in my head kind of similar to how it feels of you hang upside down.

Tested my blood pressure this morning and I'm 133/85 so high but still normal. I will test it this evening to compare because I dont feel anything in the mornings or during the day. Because of this I also didn't use a preworkout last night or my fat burner this morning (I get that using a fat burner may seem odd when your trying to put on a bit of size but I usually have it in place of morning coffee before my 3 mile walk to work just to properly wake me up)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worked chest last night, workout took 40 mins so didn't do shoulders. Will try and add them later in the week.

Bodyweight dips 1/4/8/20

Bodyweight + 10kg x 15

Bodyweight +20kg x 8/6

Dumbell flyes supersetted with dumbell press on slight incline bench.

15kg dumbells x 15/15
20kg dumbells x 12/8
12/6
12/5

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feel a bit lethargic today. Will go back to taking my morning fat burner tomorrow I think.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So bodyweight today 180.5 so 2 pounds down. Lethargy gone. Tonight will be working back.

Current diet

7:30 bowl of granola with full fat milk.

Cals 240 c x 28.5 p x 7 f x 2

9:00 protein shake plus an apple

Cals 900 c x 125 p x 62 f x 20

12:00 4 x chicken thighs plus an apple, packet of crisps, 2 small chocolate biscuits.

Cals x 682 c x 38 p x 61.5 f x 48

3:00 protein shake

Cals 800 c x 100 p x 62 f x 20

7:00 dinner ham and cheese omelette with mushrooms, ketchup and salt on 2 slices of white bread.

Cals 477 c x 47 p x 36 f x 18

Postworkout yogurt plus whey and raisins.

Cals 400 c x 25 p x 57 f x 5

10pm bowl of granola with full fat milk.

Cals x 240 c x 28.5 p x 7 f x 2

Total daily macros

Cals x 3739
Protein x 292.5
Carbs x 392
Fats x 115

I don't eat the yogurt on non workout days although maybe I should if I'm going to keep dropping weight. Been eating like this since monday so today is the third day.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm back on the morning fat burner which I think definitely helps fight lethargy. This morning was reclaim by outbreak nutrition. I alternate that with OL bloodshr3d. I walk about 3 miles to work every day and if I walk fast enough takes about just over 30 mins. Also do the same walk home at 6pm. I'm also on my feet all day so I think I burn a lot off calories as I'm basically doing 35 mins of steady state cardio twice a day 5 days per week. Definitely helped during my cut to stop taking busses and walk to work.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't get my workout in yesterday because my kids took ages to get to sleep. I did however get in a horrid Henry story followed by mr cheerful from the mister man collection.

So I've worked back tonight.

Pull ups

Bodyweight
1/2/4/10

Bodyweight plus 10kg

Bodyweight plus 20kg
6/4 then drop the weight and go to failure (7)

One arm dumbell rows 27.5 kg dumbell

12/12/12

Also added a shoulder triset since I missed these the other day.

10kg dumbell laterals followed by 15kg upright dumbell rows then 15kg overhead press with no rest.

8/8/8 x 3

Preworkout tonight was OL conqu3r unleashed with added beta alanine and yes it tastes crap but works very well.

S

Studd123

Awards
In too see if bc sdrol is legit, and to see gainz

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Working on it. I will be the first to admit that my workouts are not balls to the wall as they should be to take advantage of such a supplement. I represent all the middle aged (I'm 43) married with kids and full time job guys. I workout from home. My workouts are always around 45mins and I have to ballance them with family time. I do not doubt that more could be achieved if I went to a gym 5 days a week and purely concentrated on building strength in the compound lifts etc. So anyone who is thinking of mentioning this I would agree. I do feel though that I am in a similar situation to a lot of guys out there so hopefully this log will help others decide if it's worth doing such a cycle within this lifestyle.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say that I believe the superdrol eats up calories and utilises macros much more efficiently. I am currently eating 1000 calories a day over my maintenance and the scales are hardly moving. I am hoping that this will show in some kind of strength increase so I will try and stick to the same exercises for my workouts so that I can gauge increases in reps and weight easier. I recon I would be weighing more if I was eating the same not on cycle but I think my body fat would be higher.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just realised I've been lying about my age. I'm 43 on Monday.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So bodyweight this morning 183.5 lbs. Will be taking a couple of days off working out as it's my birthday on Monday but the kids are away this weekend and after work today I'm gonna pig out on Chinese food and chill tomorrow so back on the horse Monday for a leg workout. Still taking all sups and anabolics. Lgd will be 7.5mg from tomorrow, sd still 20mg. I will not be drinking any alcohol. I dont really drink anyway so am not bothered about not drinking for my birthday. Will up the cals again from next week I think by another 250 probably in the form of a high protein flapjack whilst at work or maybe a breakfast meal.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last night was Chinese food, sweet and sour chicken balls, rice, noodles, ribs, crispy beef, onion rings and prawn crackers. Followed that with a whole tub of Ben and jerries (rip rich piana) and this morning I'm 187lbs. Amazing how you can manipulate your bodyweight with junk food. I obviously expect this to come down as the week goes on but will be interesting to see what the superdrol and Lgd make of all the calories.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still 187lbs this morning. Decided to up the dermacrine. I like how I'm feeling. Not particularly alpha male, I would describe it as "feeling fine". Last time I used this same superdrol by the end of week 2 the lethargy was so bad I struggled to complete a third week. I am getting none of that this time and feel good going into week 3 so I am chalking that down to the dermacrine.

Current protocol is:-

Superdrol 20mg ed
Lgd 4033 7.5mg ed
Dermacrine 4 pumps ed

Also I have decided to just apply the dermacrine with my hands. I was using gloves due to being afraid of getting it in contact with the wife and kids but I feel I absorb more using bare hands. I tripple wash them afterwards plus I don't have contact with the kids until I get home from work about 12 hours after I've applied it. I also wash my hands after using the toilet at work which can be 4 or 5 times a day given how much water I'm drinking.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight still creeping up. 188lbs this morning. Did leg workout yesterday. Again nothing too crazy just stimulating the fibres and getting into the swing of ballance and stretch. My hernia was giving me some pain too throughout the day so straining in any way is not allowed.

Bodyweight squats

25/25/25

Bulgarian split squats with 5kg dumbells.

10/10/10

Walking lunges with 15kg dumbells

20/20/20

Meant to throw in some sumo squats but for some reason totally forgot. Hopefully the doms won't be as crazy as last week and I can start upping the weight/reps.

So thats me about 10lbs up from starting weight with only one real cheat day of eating. Still no sides to report. Any feelings of high blood pressure have subsided (I realise you don't always feel high blood pressure).

Didn't use a preworkout yesterday as I'm trying to lower my use of stims plus the workout wasn't exactly balls to the wall. Will probably take something for my chest workout on Wednesday though.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SDrol is legit, LGD too from good brands, I am also the 45mim workouts, early AM or late night.... new dad like you.

Seems like you are making good progress with increased calories.

Will follow as I'm curious about the combo of thwse two.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice one. Welcome to the log. I'm not really a new dad, kids are 4 and 6 but young enough to take up a lot of my time. I feel the main purpose of my log is for people to see what side effects if any that I experience. I am well aware that my muscle building would be greater if I put more time into workouts but I am trying to ballance everything and I hope that it helps to motivate anyone out there that feel they don't have the time to pursue this kind of thing due to kids and job etc.

I must say that I really appreciate the lack of people trolling me for the light weights I'm lifting and must say this forum has to be the best for actually understanding that everyone is different and has their own individual challenges regarding how they look and how much they can lift.