Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

Decided to log my second cycle - a 6 week epistane and great run.

I’ve run a 1/4/epiandro cycle before with great results so high hopes for this one.

Stats

6’1”
36yr old
Lifting 4-5 years
206lbs
15-16% bf

1rm’s
Squat - 352
Dead - 440
Bench - 240

Goals - recomp, mainly asthetic but would like to increase lifts. Ideally gain around 8-10lbs lean mass after pct at least.

Stack
Havoc - 40/40/40/40/40/40
Trest - 100/100/100/100/100/100
(Split between TD and oral - oral is all pwo, 25 on 2 ‘easier’ lifting days, 50 on ‘harder’ days. Non lifting days is all TD)
Mk677 - 12.5 per day (been running 3 months now)

Ar1mcare pro for on cycle along with a host of other natty supps inc Elite health liver support

I’ve exem on hand and expecting to use, as soon as gyno shows plan is 12.5 eod and monitor.

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
M test
Reduce xt
Xgels
Cardarine

Started last Friday so 4 days in. My last cycle (also my first) I felt ‘on’ immediately and powered through the first week despite getting shocking sleep. This time totally the opposite, feel nothing yet (everything aside the tr3st from pred so confident it’s legit, tr3st from JW), even the tr3st pwo hasn’t really done much but I know it takes time so no dramas. No sides at all yet and no sleep issues this time which is a definite bonus.

Training is a modified PHAT program. Exactly the same I used last cycle except my starting weights are 20-40 lbs higher on all main lifts. Loads of volume!!

Also run 5-6 days a week, around 40mins fasted in the morning.

Blood pressure was 117/73 the other day so no issues there. Had pre cycle bloods which were all sound.

Let’s see what we can do!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Very similar to my next planned cycle. Why not use both oral and td?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Very similar to my next planned cycle. Why not use both oral and td?
I am using both oral and td trest bro. The total per day is 100 but split depending on the nature of the training day (basically given the short half life of oral I didn’t see the point of using it on non training days)......

Good to have you in for the ride

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahhhh ok my bad I read that wrong. Twas early morning lol. Hell yeah, sounds like a winner!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahhhh ok my bad I read that wrong. Twas early morning lol. Hell yeah, sounds like a winner!
Yeah I’m hoping so - to be honest this far I’m underwhelmed by the oral tr3st. 50mg pwo today and nothing from it. I know theres an element of letting it build up but given the half life of oral I was expecting to feel that in this first week.

Epiandro which I used last year I felt immediately in the cycle when dosed pwo.... really missing that right now and contemplating getting some to help kick this on....

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m hoping so - to be honest this far I’m underwhelmed by the oral tr3st. 50mg pwo today and nothing from it. I know theres an element of letting it build up but given the half life of oral I was expecting to feel that in this first week.

Epiandro which I used last year I felt immediately in the cycle when dosed pwo.... really missing that right now and contemplating getting some to help kick this on....

I guess everyone’s different, the oral trest I have researched in the past (25mg PWO) was noticed immediately. Didn’t even need a PWO supplement when I had the trest.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess everyone’s different, the oral trest I have researched in the past (25mg PWO) was noticed immediately. Didn’t even need a PWO supplement when I had the trest.
Yep seen many people say the same hence why I was surprised to be honest. Best of my knowledge JW supps are legit and it was a sealed bottle of OL tr3st so I’ve no reason to doubt it. I’ve got plenty so normally I’d up the dose but with it being my first time running trest (and the fact I’m already running it at a decent level) I’m not wanting to push it this early.

Just going to give it some time and see how we get on.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
End of week 1 update

So generally I’ve not felt like I’m getting much from the stack yet. I do feel good and compared to my last cycle it’s been a very nice and easy first week (last cycle sleep was messed up in week one).

Not really felt any different in the gym. Was expecting that oral trest to have given me more but we’ll see how that pans out.

Literally zero sides so far.

However

Just weighed myself this morning (one reason and another hadn’t weighed for 4 days) and I’m up 5lbs - clearly will be water but still shows somethings happening (especially as Cals are at pre cycle maintenance still).

I also started this cycle lifting roughly the same as I finished last cycle (which was all new pr’s for me. I also started last cycle off a cut which gave me easy rebound gains in the first few weeks - don’t have that this time.

Visabily there’s a slightly leaning out already (one of the things that excites me about this stack is the fat burning potential - especially as I do a lot of fasted cardio). Will get some pics up tonight or tomorrow - also in MrKleen73 transformation thread if anyone wants some pre cycle shots.

Rest day today and then week 2 - hoping for a kick in something in the next week (which is roughly when I expect everything in the stack to get going).

Stay swole brothers

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so week 2 day 1

Generally I feel good, body feels good, moving pretty well for me and mood is fantastic. I’m also horny like a 18 yr old in a whore house. Literally zero sides at the moment, no lethargy, no feeling of suppression, no ball shrinkage and no sign of gyno (yet).

Cardio performance is strong. Morning run as quick as I’ve ever done today despite being 5lbs up on the scales.

Weight gain at 5 lbs and if anything a slight leaning out is visible. Pretty happy with that for a week in where I haven’t started to push calories yet and where it’s clear that nothings really kicked in.

Training

Legs and shoulders today.

247.5 for 5x8 back squat (no belt), 5lbs on from last week and felt decent. This is also the most I’ve ever done for that set/rep range even up slightly from end of lass cycle which is positive.

Rdl and hack squat super sets followed by 110lb lunges - all high reps absolutely killed my legs.

Shoulders were identical to last week on all lifts - no gains.

Definitely don’t feel stronger in the gym and to be honest I’m still getting nothing from the oral trest. Given the short half life I’m debating upping the dosage but I’d love any views on that before I do.

Also still contemplating throwing epiandro in pwo......

That’s it really, nice cycle thus far in some ways but looking for kick in this week to really start making gains - I was seeing results from 1/4/epiandro in week 2 so definitely wanting the same from this stack.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah so week 2 day 3.

As weird as this sounds I was pleased to feel a little tightening sensation in my nuts today lol same feeling as last cycle when surpession kicked in, feels like the epi might be coming to play.

On the whole though I feel great, no massive ‘on’ feeling still although it’s starting to build, but I do feel ‘nice’. No sides at all and pretty happy with life generally (last cycle I was great in the gym but jaded outside by now).

Training

Threw down 75mg oral trest in a bid to see if I could get anything from it. Nothing really. I’m thinking it’s possibly just the way I react to the compound and that the pwo kick isn’t there but as I’m pretty sure it’s legit I’m not going to ramp up the dosing due to increasing sides. Going to maintain the planned mix of oral and TD but I ordered some epiandro for pwo as well - will throw 700 a day into the mix from Tuesday.

Back/bi’s today.

Pulled 340 for 5x8, up 10lbs from last week.

Overloaded all assistance work by a few reps or small weight as well. Gotta be pretty happy with the session, just feels like I’m grinding rather than crushing sessions at the moment.....but it’s early days and these weights are all much higher than 6 months ago so I’ve got to be sensible about the potential increases.

Bumped calories to make sure I’m getting enough to grow. Recomp/lean bulk is the aim so for me that’s 3,750 plus.....

Rest day tomorrow then a big test for a heavier back squat on Tuesday...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well happy days - far to say ****s started to kick in.

Weight is up 4lbs from cycle start but I’m starting to lean out as well.

Started feeling the suppression in my nuts at the start of the week (had this last time - literally like a dull pulsing ache in my bollocks). That was followed by some back pumps which seem to be coming on quicker and harder than the andro cycle.

However, generally I still feel great. No lethargy, probably more motivated at work than normal. Mood is great, libido has dipped but not as drastically as last cycle yet. No sign or gyno or any other sides yet.

I’m still getting nothing from the oral trest pwo. Added 700 epiandro today - nice to get that back in the mix - felt good and alpha in the gym.

Training

Yesterday back squat - worked up to a triple at 319 (5/4/3 adding 10lbs each time). Last week 308 felt tough and looked ugly, this weak, even though technique wasn’t as tight as I’d like, the strength was just there.

Today upper body strength, built up to a triple at 225 on bench, a 5lb pr for 3 for me and probably had more in the tank. Felt really strong. All accessory work improved from last week.

Rest day today and then start of week 3 - excited to really push it over the next 4 weeks.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed bro interested in this one

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 3, day 1

Been away with work all week so not weighed, will do so tomorrow morning (means nothing if I do it in the evening - I have 5-7lb swings in any given day), no question I look leaner though.

Been hitting 3,750 + Cals every day. Last cycle I had to move up over 4K so will monitor and do that after next week if needs be. Feel like this would be a good recomp stack though so it’s not weight gain at all costs.

Got to say I still feel great, still no sides to note. Couple of times today and yesterday I’ve had a little itchiness in my right nipple but it’s not sustained, not sore, no puffiness or lumps behind it so I’m not calling gyno yet. Will be monitoring closely though....

Libido is so much better than my last cycle, likewise lethargy - none at all. The tri andro stack put me on my ass some days, this stack not at all. Showing the difference in trest and 4-andro as a test base I believe.

Have used epiandro pwo last few days. Definitely an extra kick, I like the compound and noticeable improvement in aggression for training.

Training

Legs/shoulders today. More gains. 5x8 back squat (no belt) at 253 (253 was my pre cycle unbelted 8 rm)

Likewise strict barbell press 5x8 at 105 (equal to my best 8rm pre cycle)

I run both these as an emom so basically it’s a strict 2 min rest between sets and doesn’t allow for sandbagging on the set either.

I’m excited for another 4 weeks of this !!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, well karma give me a kick in the nuts today - after saying how good I’ve been feeling and no sides I crashed heavily this afternoon.

Stomach feels bloated as ****, visibly look like I’m holding water, lethargy is confining me to the sofa and the back pumps are just short of dehabilitating (dosed a load of taurine earlier).

Now I’d had a long week workwise, lots of travelling, some big meetings and obviously really pushing the training so I think that’s maybe all come to a head. Just gonna chill the rest of the day and go to sleep early - see how I feel in the morning.

Did train before it hit though - bench 5x8 at 187 completed (was 4 reps short last week) - that’s my pre cycle 8rm and made each set cleaner today than the pre cycle one.

All accessory work was improved in reps or weight (chest tris abs).

Main dilemma I have at the moment is around estro, nipple sensitivity is still sporadic but more frequently, still no soreness or puffiness though.

I’m aware the sensitivity normally starts mild and increases so if it’s still there tomorrow, baring in mind I’m over 2 weeks into trest at 100 per day, I’m thinking the smart play is aromasin at 6.25 eod to start. Having not experienced gyno before I’m conscious I don’t want to over react to a sore nipple (I run a lot which is known to cause it too) but I know my body well enough and the fact gyno is harder to deal with the longer it’s unchecked makes me confident that starting low dose exem is the right call. Of course would welcome views on this......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so this has been a horrible day, after crashing yesterday started to get an ache in my joints something terrible, unbelievably lethargic (I had lethargy last cycle and could push through - this is way more than that) and just feel so weak. Like almost fainted from the effort of cooking food earlier.

Literally sat on the sofa not moving all day. Making myself eat a bit but way under normal levels. Looking at the symptoms of test flu it’s ticking a number of those boxes but some research I’ve suggests you only get that from pinning? Have seen other stuff saying it’s the body reacting to a foreign substance, my best guess is that’s it’s not, over 2 weeks I’d have expected it before now. I’m just wondering if i picked up a bug last week whilst travelling and that combined with the long week/hard training was too much, my immune system really does deal with anything normally so I’m thinking it’s that. Just hoping it’s on the mend by tomorrow as at the moment I couldn’t drive to the gym, let alone lift anything lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so this has been a horrible day, after crashing yesterday started to get an ache in my joints something terrible, unbelievably lethargic (I had lethargy last cycle and could push through - this is way more than that) and just feel so weak. Like almost fainted from the effort of cooking food earlier.

Literally sat on the sofa not moving all day. Making myself eat a bit but way under normal levels. Looking at the symptoms of test flu it’s ticking a number of those boxes but some research I’ve suggests you only get that from pinning? Have seen other stuff saying it’s the body reacting to a foreign substance, my best guess is that’s it’s not, over 2 weeks I’d have expected it before now. I’m just wondering if i picked up a bug last week whilst travelling and that combined with the long week/hard training was too much, my immune system really does deal with anything normally so I’m thinking it’s that. Just hoping it’s on the mend by tomorrow as at the moment I couldn’t drive to the gym, let alone lift anything lol
Sounds like your dealing with the effects of shutdown and elevated estrogen hitting you at the same time to me. 100 mg of trest is a lot and the estro sides creep up fast.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like your dealing with the effects of shutdown and elevated estrogen hitting you at the same time to me. 100 mg of trest is a lot and the estro sides creep up fast.
Ah now that’s interesting, the lack of any serious gyno sides (even the slightly sensitive nipples dropped off today) made me think it probably wasn’t estro related......I have aromasin, would you suggest low dose of that now?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah now that’s interesting, the lack of any serious gyno sides (even the slightly sensitive nipples dropped off today) made me think it probably wasn’t estro related......I have aromasin, would you suggest low dose of that now?
Running 2 weeks of Trest at 100 mg yes at least 6.25 eod. The nipple thing is just one manifestation of high estrogen. Bloat which you mentioned is also an indicator an often one of the signs of high estro.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running 2 weeks of Trest at 100 mg yes at least 6.25 eod. The nipple thing is just one manifestation of high estrogen. Bloat which you mentioned is also an indicator an often one of the signs of high estro.
Thank you brother, I have many things still to learn so really appreciate the input. I’ll start it tonight....

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

With that kind of lethargy at 100mg of Trest and no obvious signs of high E it’s very odd you’re so tired.

As for the Test Flu I too would like to know if it strictly occurs when pinning test or just any substance you put into your body.

I’m currently down with the flu or possibly Test Flu, it’s cetainly does suck. I’m thinking you have more of a bug than anything.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whisky hope a bit of exem sets you straight bud

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Hope u figure out what’s going on and it gets sorted soon bro

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sooo turns out that I definitely had some sort of stomach bug. Probably food poisoning.

Best guess is the impact of surpression and high e hitting weakened my immune system at just the wrong time (I normally have a cast iron gut and very rarely get ill).

Last 2 days haven’t kept any food in (although have tried). Lots of stomach discomfort, spending more time in the toilet than I’d like. It’s also not improving yet which is a touch concerning.

Aside from that I feel great lol

Not training is really frustrating, especially as I was just getting into a great run. I’m keeping the cycle dosing as it was, hoping to avoid muscle loss whilst not eating.

Just seems like bad timing so hoping to just get back on it ASAP

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo AM, lack of updates last couple of days cause let’s face it, who wants to hear my arseholes version of Dante’s inferno.....

Good news is I’m way better today, got out for a run this morning and hit a light legs/shoulders session tonight.

Still not totally over it and clearly the lack of calories this week meant energy was lacking but felt better training than I thought I would. Plan is to go a moderate ‘primer’ session tomorrow and then hopefully pick up where I left off on Sunday.....

Slightly weird that despite the lack of Cals this week weight is actually up a couple of lbs, sure that’s just water but given a few days were below 1k Cals and every day was sub 2.5k (even without training that’s below my maintenance).

Now this bug is passing I’m able to see I still feel good on the trest, I’m dosing the exem at 6.25 eod - the slight nipple sensitivity I had has gone so although looking back I probably didn’t need to start the ai when I did as things stand it’s probably not a bad thing.

Hopefully back reporting gains over the weekend.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right then AM.

So as per the plan the other day we had a lower volume session on Friday (legs/shoulders) followed by a moderate session yesterday.

That moderate session was chest/tris/abs and to be fair I hit 4 sets of 8 at 5lbs higher than my previous 8 rep max. Basically strength was up but I lacked the energy to push through a full session as per my program so less volume overall with longer rest periods.

Today the aim was to pick up back on program (this would have been the session I missed last week so tied in well).

Due to a unforeseen issue with one of my staff the session was interrupted and didn’t have the volume I wanted. I did however pull 5 sets 8 reps at 352 - my previous 8 rm, the weight definitely moved better than it has before and it felt like everything was getting back on track so plenty of positives.

Generally I feel pretty good, bloat comes and goes and I’m holding water for sure but that’s no drama.

Weight is up 7lbs and I’m pushing the calories more now.

Arms starting to look better. Generally fat loss is hard to tell due to the water retention but certainly don’t think anything gained is fat anyway.

The aromasin 6.25 eod appears to be enough to deal with high e for now (willl monitor the bloat though).

Definitely feel nice on the trest, enjoying that compound, libido much better than my andro run.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What up brothers, yesterday was a rest day though i threw in a cheeky arms session as i had 45 mins to spare.

Im still dosing epi at 40 with trest at 100-125 (taking the extra 25 pwo oral with 100 td). E still seems under control with occassional bloat the only 'side' (and it is occassional rather than constant).

Gotta say i.do feel good on trest, geberal feeling of wellbeing. No lethargy, to be fair no real agression even in the gym either, just feel very level, almost serene.

Training today - pushed 5/4/3 back squat to a triple equal to a prev 3rm, didnt feel like my technique was great but the strength was just there.

Sumo deads 1/6 contrast sets, all pr's for sets/reps

Then hit a pr on push press, my worst lift. 190 for 1 (after a 5/4/3/2/1) was a 5lb pr. Unexpected but very welcome.

It would be nice to really be feeling the sessions more but im turning up and putting it in, strength up without being as on it as id like ill take all day long.

Its a weird cycle in some ways, the wetness of the trest means accepting not looking as good on cycle as my last run but if i shred up when that drops off i can easily live with it as the feel good factor is great

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jumped on the scales this morning, weight up 12lbs from start - loads of water obviously but gonna be plenty of lean mass there as well.

Training today was upper body strength. Hit a 235 triple on bench which was a 10lb pr for 3. Only 2lbs off my best 1rm pre cycle!

Accessory work cut slightly short cause works mad at the moment but got enough in. Strength is good. Excited to see where it gets to over the next 4 weeks.

I’m pushing the Cals at 4K per day, i maintain at 3.5+ so this isn’t massive amounts for me but should be more than enough to max out a lean bulk - not looking as lean due to water makes it harder to be sure it’s pretty lean gains but having tracked Cals and monitored weight etc for the past 4 years I have a pretty good handle on my body - how I’m eating/training right now is exactly what I did last cycle and I was clearly dropping bf on that run so we should be good.

Do love the anabolics to be honest, great fun, really is. Roll on the day I get over the needle issue to pin lol

Newth

Awards
Got me here for the rest of this for sure, good thread.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good bro. Wondering if you thought of increasing the AI to maybe get rid of my bloat? Not summer so doesn't matter as much but always nice to look ripped haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good bro. Wondering if you thought of increasing the AI to maybe get rid of my bloat? Not summer so doesn't matter as much but always nice to look ripped haha
Lol, yeah I’ve thought about it but to be honest it’s so enjoyable at the moment I don’t want to mess with it. Pretty sure the water will flush out in pct so happy to wait till then to look a bit more ripped.

Do miss looking like I did last cycle but half way into this it’s seeming like the gains will outstrip the Andro run by some distance....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Jumped on the scales this morning, weight up 12lbs from start - loads of water obviously but gonna be plenty of lean mass there as well.

Training today was upper body strength. Hit a 235 triple on bench which was a 10lb pr for 3. Only 2lbs off my best 1rm pre cycle!

Accessory work cut slightly short cause works mad at the moment but got enough in. Strength is good. Excited to see where it gets to over the next 4 weeks.

I’m pushing the Cals at 4K per day, i maintain at 3.5+ so this isn’t massive amounts for me but should be more than enough to max out a lean bulk - not looking as lean due to water makes it harder to be sure it’s pretty lean gains but having tracked Cals and monitored weight etc for the past 4 years I have a pretty good handle on my body - how I’m eating/training right now is exactly what I did last cycle and I was clearly dropping bf on that run so we should be good.

Do love the anabolics to be honest, great fun, really is. Roll on the day I get over the needle issue to pin lol
Needles aint that bad. Once you force yourself to do it im sure you'd get over it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Needles aint that bad. Once you force yourself to do it im sure you'd get over it
It’s a long standing issue to be honest, it’s not the pain or perception of pain. I can handle someone else jabbing me but I can’t watch (can’t even watch a needle going in on tv or anything). That’s something I’ll just have to get over lol

Newth

Awards
It’s a long standing issue to be honest, it’s not the pain or perception of pain. I can handle someone else jabbing me but I can’t watch (can’t even watch a needle going in on tv or anything). That’s something I’ll just have to get over lol
I was a bit like you before I first pinned, now it's been 15 years since I have but I still would rather pin myself. Still hate getting a shot from a doctor.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What up AM.

No major changes in feeling, still all good. Started to notice the bloat a bit more today (was due to dose the eod exem tonight) so increased the dose slightly to 8.3 eod (I have 25mg tabs so just splitting into 3 rather than 4).

Still carrying plenty of sub q water but still feel great so no plans to increase ai dose unless other sides show up.

Training was legs and shoulders today.

Won’t bore you with the full session but hit 5 sets 9 reps at 253 on back squat (unbelted - makes a 15-20lb difference to me), this was my 8rm pre cycle (and that was a pr). Felt like I have more reps there as well.

Followed that with 5x8 at 110 strict oh press. I have strict 2 min rest periods on these (to properly measure progress) and haven’t ever completed the 8 reps on all 5 sets before.

So stronger all over. Weight still sitting at 13lbs up.

Cardio performance slightly lower on my morning run but obviously carrying a lot more weight so no great surprise.

Anyway, it’s all good here.

Hope everyone else is getting swole

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up AM.

No major changes in feeling, still all good. Started to notice the bloat a bit more today (was due to dose the eod exem tonight) so increased the dose slightly to 8.3 eod (I have 25mg tabs so just splitting into 3 rather than 4).

Still carrying plenty of sub q water but still feel great so no plans to increase ai dose unless other sides show up.

Training was legs and shoulders today.

Won’t bore you with the full session but hit 5 sets 9 reps at 253 on back squat (unbelted - makes a 15-20lb difference to me), this was my 8rm pre cycle (and that was a pr). Felt like I have more reps there as well.

Followed that with 5x8 at 110 strict oh press. I have strict 2 min rest periods on these (to properly measure progress) and haven’t ever completed the 8 reps on all 5 sets before.

So stronger all over. Weight still sitting at 13lbs up.

Cardio performance slightly lower on my morning run but obviously carrying a lot more weight so no great surprise.

Anyway, it’s all good here.

Hope everyone else is getting swole
Glad to see your making of the gains bro. Keep grinding!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couple of days into week 4.

Just to update on dosing, I decided to push the epistane up to 50 (starting today).

Still dosing TD trest at 50 am and 50 pm. Using 25 oral Pwo along with 700 epiandro

I’ve also got enough of everything to run this for 8 weeks. If everything continues as nice as it has been then that’s what I’ll do, going to up the liver support just as a precaution (no reason to think any issue but better safe than sorry).

Training today - chest tris abs - volume day

Main lift 5 sets 8 reps Flat bench at 192. That’s 5lbs over my pre cycle 8rm for 5 sets on a strict 2 min rest period.

Pushed all accessory stuff on by either a few lbs or few reps.

Just making progress every session, just going to keep pushing the strength and size for this cycle - cling to as much in pct and then run a clen EC stack to cut in time for summer - working on the basis I’ve had no fat gain I should finish this cycle at about 15% bf max. Aim will be to take 10-12 lbs off and hit 10%

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so update from the last few days.

As previously mentioned I’ve pushed the epi to 50 and running 100 td trest total. Plus 25-50 oral trest pwo.

Still feel great, really is lovely stuff this. Taurine is managing the back pumps ok. As expected with the activity levels I get little niggles here and there but less than off cycle for sure. Recovering pretty well

Only thing that’s suffered is my cardio - running pace is down a fair bit and I’m finding it tougher going than normal but I’m 15lbs heavier so really only to be expected.

I have just upped the exem dose slightly to 8.33 every 36 hours (random I know but 25mg caps seem to break into 3’s easier and that timing has reduced the bloat).

Still holding water but not any more than I was. Vascularity is now appearing more prominent in arms and legs which is a good sign.

Training yesterday (today a rest day) was volume back and bi’s.

Hit 5 sets of 9 reps deads at 352 (my pre cycle and lifetime 8rm). Strict 2 min rest as standard. Felt strong.

Pull ups, rows, straight arm pull downs, pull overs etc for accessory - lots of reps. Same for bi’s. Good pump, nice session.

Heavy leg day tomorrow - bring it on lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feels like I’m a broken record here....update from the last few days is basically as it was. Feel great, no dramas and every time I walk in a gym I’m moving more weight.

Weight is up another few Lbs, 15 overall.

Water retention dropped a touch, only a small amount but I notice it. Possibly linked to the slight increase in exem. Still holding water though, amusingly because of my loose skin most of that is around my belly. Around my arms not so much and there the vascularity is looking great.

Hit a 5lb pr for 3 on back squat (probably had more in the tank) on Tuesday and then put 220 up for 4 reps on bench for the first time (to be honest I had loads more in the tank but was in a hotel gym and had asked a guy for a spot but he looked nervous as **** so wasn’t confident in pushing it).

Rest today today and then back to volume over Easter.

Stay swole

Newth

Awards
(to be honest I had loads more in the tank but was in a hotel gym and had asked a guy for a spot but he looked nervous as **** so wasn’t confident in pushing it).

Stay swole
That is the best thing I have read here!

I popped a blood vessel in the back of my head because the two idiots from the gym spotting were to busy checking out the a** on the girl on the bike. Broke me from lifting for a year.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is the best thing I have read here!

I popped a blood vessel in the back of my head because the two idiots from the gym spotting were to busy checking out the a** on the girl on the bike. Broke me from lifting for a year.
That’s **** bro, I’d looked around as well but honestly my choices were shocking....

Back in my gym next week so looking forward to really seeing where it’s at....

Newth

Awards
That’s **** bro, I’d looked around as well but honestly my choices were shocking....

Back in my gym next week so looking forward to really seeing where it’s at....
Forced reps to grow brother!