Dmz and 4 Andro recomp log

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thought’d id log this cause I’m trying to put on some lean SIZE. I haven’t lifted in about 3 months prior to this because of nationals for swimming. But now that I’m finished it’s time to get some old gains back and add to it. Granted I’ve lost a good 16 pounds from where I was previously at. This should be a good recomp cycle that I’m looking forward to

Here’s the tentative cycle

Medfit rx dmz - 25/40/40/40/50/50
Andro the giant - 330/330/330/330/330/330
Cycle armor and Rich pianas Liver and organ defender - all 6 weeks
Aromasin - as needed for any possible estrogen sides

PCT
nolva - 20/20/10/10
Sup3r pct
Arimistane
Tesostyn( natty test booster)

Routine is push pull legs

Gonna be looking at around 3200 calories a day with 200 grams of protein per day.

My current weight is 160 at 5’9. I’d like to be 180 by the end of this cycle since I’ve lost quite a bit of size.

Body fat: it’s hard to get a good estimate, but all my abs are very visible without flexing. And all that cardio I’ve been doing has made me lean. So I’d say around 9% I’ll be posting before pics pretty soon so stayed tuned

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: hit a push workout today and needless to say I felt pretty weak

Nothing noticeable yet as expected. Weight has stayed the same. However appetite is way down, but probably because I’m hungover from the night before which was probably the culprit

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used dmz a couples. I’d recommend a full on bulk instead of a recomp. It would give you more gains. Then after pct, I would cut

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It's your first day of a PH cycle and you're hungover? You may need some TUDCA.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
It's your first day of a PH cycle and you're hungover? You may need some TUDCA.
Yes. It was a party to celebrate nats for swimming. I hadn’t drank in about 6 months prior to that. I’m not drinking at all again on cycle

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: push workout

Felt better than yesterday but still no drastic changes. Pumps seemed to be up a little bit and my lower back was really getting pumped doing rows. So far so good. Weight is the same

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would definitely get tudca for dmz that **** hurts my stomach.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id recommend adding some yk-11. its ****ing amazing

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 legs:

Wow the pump today was nuts, but my lower back felt like it was a ballon. The pump was almost unbearable. Have been slamming down water like crazy today. It’s 4 I clock and I’ve easily had over a gallon so far. Weight is up 1.4 pounds

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: off

My body is sore as hell haha. And I’m feeling very lethargic today. Could be just cause I’ve came down with a cold but I might considering upping the 4 andro or the cycle supp. So far so good though

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your getting a cold you might want to invest in some mk-677 and a night time detoxer (I use purify from complete nutrition) this stack helps me and my girlfriend when we feel a cold coming on or just to not get sick at all

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: push day

Better workout today. Was able to throw up some more weight and vascularity is starting to be more noticeable. Weight is up 3.1 pounds from Sunday

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! In to learn more about Andro the Giant and to witness the epic gains!

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
day 6: pull day
wow the pump was good today, i think the dmz is really starting to make its way into my system. But the lower back pump I got from rows was awful i had to lay on a bench for a min or 2 after to let it subside. other than that no sides really so far, except for when i go to bed by blood pressure seems really high and i have a hard time falling asleep. other than that nothing so far. oh and weight is up 4 pounds now.

also I seemed to be holding a little water yesterday so i took some arimistane and that seems to help shed it off. If it gets really bad though i might consider taking exem but only if i have to

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
How are you dosing your andro? Once a day or spread out

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
day 6: pull day
wow the pump was good today, i think the dmz is really starting to make its way into my system. But the lower back pump I got from rows was awful i had to lay on a bench for a min or 2 after to let it subside. other than that no sides really so far, except for when i go to bed by blood pressure seems really high and i have a hard time falling asleep. other than that nothing so far. oh and weight is up 4 pounds now.

also I seemed to be holding a little water yesterday so i took some arimistane and that seems to help shed it off. If it gets really bad though i might consider taking exem but only if i have to
Nice stuff so far bro - you got any taurine on hand for them back pumps? It helped me massively last cycle.....just dosed it pwo and was bonza

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff so far bro - you got any taurine on hand for them back pumps? It helped me massively last cycle.....just dosed it pwo and was bonza
I’ve been looking into that. I might get some of that if it gets unbearable

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: my legs still felt really weak and sore but my chest didn’t so I hit that once again. Strength is climbing, im back to using 80s on incline for sets of 8. Previously I was at 95s but I started this week out at 70s. Pump was great as well today too. And weight is up 5.1 pounds now. I also look leaner as well. I know the weight rn is glycogen but I can’t wait till the real muscle starts kicking in.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7: my legs still felt really weak and sore but my chest didn’t so I hit that once again. Strength is climbing, im back to using 80s on incline for sets of 8. Previously I was at 95s but I started this week out at 70s. Pump was great as well today too. And weight is up 5.1 pounds now. I also look leaner as well. I know the weight rn is glycogen but I can’t wait till the real muscle starts kicking in.
That’s pretty stout. How is your blood pressure doing?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 8,9,10

Off: felt fine

Back and biceps: really good pump but lower back was on fire. Vascularity and muscle fullness was up. My weight went down a pound but it was probably because I didn’t eat enough on my off day

Chest: I felt pretty good as well. I’m starting to feel like I can recover faster and workout for longer Periods of time. Weight is back up To the same as last time

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 10,11

10: back, legs, and biceps
Long workout but awesome drive and pumps. Also been upping the weight as well

11: off, I’m starting to see some nice changes in my physique. I am much more vascular then before I started the cycle. And holy crap I feel pumped literally all day long. It’s nice, I look harder, leaner and more vascular. Weight is up over 5 pounds from start of cycle. It hasn’t even been 2 weeks yet and I’m loving the results so far. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for me once this kicks into full gear

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it’s been a long while. But my weight is up 13 pounds in 3 weeks and I’m still staying lean as I was before cycle. Feeling really good. Signing off till end of cycle where I will post before and after pics

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it’s been a long while. But my weight is up 13 pounds in 3 weeks and I’m still staying lean as I was before cycle. Feeling really good. Signing off till end of cycle where I will post before and after pics
Nice job! Sounds like killer gains!

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give another update. Staying relatively lean and have bounced up 18 pounds in around 4 weeks.

Only downside that I’m getting rid of. Puffy nipple flare up. My gf and a few people I have asked said they can’t see anything and I look fine. So it could be water from the 4 andro and estrogen conversion from it.

Since I had some sensitivity I decided to drop the 4 andro for now and Lower my dmz dose to 30mg. Along with that I’m taking 40mg of tamoxifen and 25mg of aromasin everyday. Since dropping the 4 ad I’ve lost some water and the puffiness a little. Still sensitive but prob cause I’m touching them every 5 min. It’s more managed. Once it goes away will hop back on cycle with running aromasin now 12.5 eod for prevention.

Tj_santiago4

Tj_santiago4

Awards
Is medfit rx a trusted lab? Couldn’t find any real reviews about them.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Anyways another update on the gyno. Still there and it’s annoying. But in all honestly it’s never even noticeable unless I’m starting at it from 2 feet away in the mirror and my nipples are totally relaxed and fluffed. But the anti E is drying me out which is nice. The gyno is really annoying though. It hasn’t progressed but then again it really hasn’t gotten better. Started letro last night

Also getting bloods done tomorrow as well to see where I’m at. Once this goes away I will hop back on and finish the cycle, not sure how long that will be though. Maybe a few more weeks

Weight is still up 13 pounds and maintaining. I’ve lost water but that’s it, I actually look bigger then on cycle due to the loss of water. Strength is actually up a little. Just the puffy nipples that bug the **** out of me. I might be tweaking though who knows, since no one can notice it except for me. Nips don’t poke out shirt, just sensitive and puffy. I should prob stop touching them too.

All in all don’t be me and run an AI from day 1 even on a dry compound. Cause gyno even in super mild forms is such a bitch

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, good news though letro killed it in 2 days so any puffiness I had is gone now, bloods getting done today to see where im at before i will go on cycle again.
Will also be running aromasin the whole way through next time i cycle to prevent any of this

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
another update. boy this one is going to be disappointing

so, I got bloodwork done a few days ago... with a week off cycle taking nolva, letro for the gyno, and a natural test booster

keep in mind this is after 1 week

test is at 6, thats right 6 out of a normal range of 250-1100

this explains everything. also elevated liver values despite taking on cycle support with TUDCA

I'm stunned how I even can get it up still and my balls are the same size, at least thats good

anyways my weight is still up 13 pounds from before the cycle and my strength is the same. Just my energy is very low... but good gains overall. The nolva and letro are the only things stopping me from getting terrible gyno right now which is good. estrogen is at 16 which is normal, but still ratio wise that is not helping my cause. Hopefully ill recover good, but im staying off the juice for a while at least until my blood work is good to go. will post results in about 6 weeks to see how I've bounced back

anyways Im probably not gonna **** around with anything stronger than 1 andro in my opinion, it just is too much of a hassle. Anyways if you are thinking of doing dmz just know you're gonna be shutdown hard as **** and you will prob get gyno post cycle unless you are on an AI and a SERM.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
another update. boy this one is going to be disappointing

so, I got bloodwork done a few days ago... with a week off cycle taking nolva, letro for the gyno, and a natural test booster

keep in mind this is after 1 week

test is at 6, thats right 6 out of a normal range of 250-1100

this explains everything. also elevated liver values despite taking on cycle support with TUDCA

I'm stunned how I even can get it up still and my balls are the same size, at least thats good

anyways my weight is still up 13 pounds from before the cycle and my strength is the same. Just my energy is very low... but good gains overall. The nolva and letro are the only things stopping me from getting terrible gyno right now which is good. estrogen is at 16 which is normal, but still ratio wise that is not helping my cause. Hopefully ill recover good, but im staying off the juice for a while at least until my blood work is good to go. will post results in about 6 weeks to see how I've bounced back

anyways Im probably not gonna **** around with anything stronger than 1 andro in my opinion, it just is too much of a hassle. Anyways if you are thinking of doing dmz just know you're gonna be shutdown hard as **** and you will prob get gyno post cycle unless you are on an AI and a SERM.
Damn... did you get bloods done pre cycle? Sorry if I missed that somewhere in here. Hopefully you bounce back. I definitely would take some much needed time off before you decide to cycle anything else.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Update: some good news, feeling better physically and mentally. Lost all my water and bloat I gained during the cycle. Still up ~12 pounds. It fluctuates. Gyno flares up a little but it really has gone down a ton from when it was at its worst. Hopefully it’ll go away 100 percent but it’s not noticeable unless my chest is totally relaxed and your staring at my nips 2 feet away from me. Morning wood and libido is back so that’s a good sign. Only bloods will tell In due time other than that.

Otherwise I’m very dried out and I’m happy with the results. I’m confident I’m walking away with some permanent muscle gains. Strength is practically the same. Instead of doing 100s on incline I’m doing 95s and 90s. Other than that very little loss in Strength.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the update! Keep training hard, eating right, and let us know how your recovery comes along.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the update! Keep training hard, eating right, and let us know how your recovery comes along.
Thanks brah. You’ve been a homie responding to all my posts appreciate it