New to PH need advice on a Epistane Cycle

akhimoe

Awards
Hello Ladies & Gents,

Im new to Pro-hormones I'm doing some research trying to get some understanding slowly,

my stats

age 28

5'6

Male

200lbs

BMI above 20%

Endomorph body type

goal: loose fat and get lean

been training on an off 3-4 years

I want to start my first ever PH cutting cycle after I hit below 18-15% BMI so not now, I I know its a slow process I just want gain some knowledge before I start my journey,

so far im looking at Epi 2a3a by vital labs, I've seen people talk about SERM, PCT (post cycle therapy) OCT can some break down for me what are all these and when and how to I take these supps?

sorry I know I sound like a total noob, but I realised if I don't ask I wouldn't know. so please bare with me.
all replies would be greatly appreciated

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello Ladies & Gents,

Im new to Pro-hormones I'm doing some research trying to get some understanding slowly,

my stats

age 28

5'6

Male

200lbs

BMI above 20%

Endomorph body type

I want to start my first ever PH cutting cycle after I hit below 18-15% BMI so not now, I I know its a slow process I just want gain some knowledge before I start my journey,

so far im looking at Epi 2a3a by vital labs, I've seen people talk about SERM, PCT (post cycle therapy) OCT can some break down for me what are all these and when and how to I take these supps?

sorry I know I sound like a total noob, but I realised if I don't ask I wouldn't know. so please bare with me.
Hey bro,

Instead of body mass index (bmi) I’m guessing you mean body fat percentage.....?

If your body fat is above 20% (your weight and height definitely suggest it is unless your an absolute beast), as you already know, you need to cut natty down to around 15% or lower ideally - you won’t get full benefits of a ph at higher bf.

A serm is needed for pct when you take anything surpressive (ph/sarm/aas) - basically it gets your hpta going again ASAP (which means you have a better chance to keep more of the lean mass you’ve gained), basically helps bring your natural hormone production back on line. Get this in place BEFORE you start any cycle.

On cycle support is basically the things you take to look after your health when running a cycle. If you run a non methylated ph then something like CEL cycle assist is a good all in one support, if you go methylated then you’ll want something extra for your liver (e.g TUDCA).

Have a look through the cycle logs bro, you’ll find loads of helpful info.

Good luck

pheeroni

Awards
Hello Ladies & Gents,

my stats

age 28

5'6

Male

200lbs

BMI above 20%

Endomorph body type

Epistane is dht based PH. Since that gonna be your firsr cycle you might want to start cycling with testosterone based. Lesser sides and better overall

akhimoe

Awards
Epistane is dht based PH. Since that gonna be your firsr cycle you might want to start cycling with testosterone based. Lesser sides and better overall
What would you recommend?

akhimoe

Awards
Hey bro,

Instead of body mass index (bmi) I’m guessing you mean body fat percentage.....?

If your body fat is above 20% (your weight and height definitely suggest it is unless your an absolute beast), as you already know, you need to cut natty down to around 15% or lower ideally - you won’t get full benefits of a ph at higher bf.

A serm is needed for pct when you take anything surpressive (ph/sarm/aas) - basically it gets your hpta going again ASAP (which means you have a better chance to keep more of the lean mass you’ve gained), basically helps bring your natural hormone production back on line. Get this in place BEFORE you start any cycle.

On cycle support is basically the things you take to look after your health when running a cycle. If you run a non methylated ph then something like CEL cycle assist is a good all in one support, if you go methylated then you’ll want something extra for your liver (e.g TUDCA).

Have a look through the cycle logs bro, you’ll find loads of helpful info.

Good luck
Hey thanks for the very informative reply well appreciated, I’m still learning taking in Knowledge and yes I meant Body Fat Percentage lol sorry.

When you said about the “Serm” get this in place before any cycle does that mean I need to have serm first before starting epistane? I don’t know sorry.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey thanks for the very informative reply well appreciated, I’m still learning taking in Knowledge and yes I meant Body Fat Percentage lol sorry.

When you said about the “Serm” get this in place before any cycle does that mean I need to have serm first before starting epistane? I don’t know sorry.
No worries bro, what I mean is you need to have acquired your serm (not taken it) before the cycle starts.

Basically for most people the serm is harder to get hold of than a ph so you don’t risk starting a cycle without having got a serm first otherwise you risk getting to pct without one (then losing all your gains while your hormones try to sort themselves naturally).

akhimoe

Awards
No worries bro, what I mean is you need to have acquired your serm (not taken it) before the cycle starts.

Basically for most people the serm is harder to get hold of than a ph so you don’t risk starting a cycle without having got a serm first otherwise you risk getting to pct without one (then losing all your gains while your hormones try to sort themselves naturally).
Thanks again,

another question I have is that I’ve been looking at PCT SUPPS is that different from SERM seems like it’s the same thing?

What I’ve learnt so far regards to starting on a PH cycle I need to have a good on cycle support such as liver support etc, and supplement for PCT to basically get your natural testosterone back to normal.

When I see stuff like SERM AND SARM ETC I start getting confused. Lol

So what I’m trying to understand is that do I get a Serm and a pct supp? For my PCT

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In short a serm is a prescription med specifically taken to get your hpta going again and natural test production back to normal. They are clinically studied and scientifically backed in this regard.

Otc supps like test boosters don't have the same effect and won't do much (if anything) as quickly. They are normally taken alongside a serm for a boost to the libido.