Liquid Letro for 2 year old gyno(Reversal)

Rsparkman3

Awards
What’s up guys, I’m here to share with you all about my experience with letrozole(liquid). But first here’s a backstory of mine. I’m 22 years old and taken designer steroids and phs since I was 18 or 19. I always use nolvadex for my pct. But there was a cycle of m-sten I took when I was around 20 that really started my gyno. I must’ve taken a bunk nolvadex during that time. My left nipple was itchy and really sensitive but I ignored it.

The gyno, which I didn’t pay much attention too, formed a pea sized lump behind my left nipple. I figured it would go away and that my hormones would balance itself out. Since that ordeal, the gyno steadily grew to a quarter sized lump. Keep in mind that it grew slowly, about a year or so into that quarter size.

Fast forward to when I turned 22(current). The gyno was still growing slowly but nothing major. So I decided to try and reverse the gyno without means of surgery. This is when I turned to letrozole. I saw a sticky on the web about the dosages and how to take letro.

I followed the directions and started:
Day 1: 0.2 ml
Day 2: 0.4 ml I converted the mg to ml
Day 3: 0.6 ml since I was taking liquid.
Day 4: 0.8 ml Bottle 2.5mg per ml
Day 5: 1.0 ml**

**stay on this dosage until gyno reverses.

I’m currently on day 20 continuing the 1.0 ml dose and the gyno has reduced to the size of a soft pea. All the rubbery tissue under my nipple is currently gone. Before today, the letro didn’t really seem to do anything. The reduction on the gyno lump literally happened on day 20. This really surprised me and made me very ecstatic. I wanted to share and continue my gyno reversal log with you all.

As for the effects of letro, it makes my joints ache. I noticed my left wrist kind of make clicky noises when I move it. As for my mental, little things make me irritabile. My sex drive hasn’t really taken a hit.
But my left nipple with the gyno gland became very itchy on days 17-19. I believe this was the effect of the letro and causing the gland to reduce significantly in size.

I have a bottle of liquid nolvadex which I’m planning to use after this gyno ordeal.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I have some gyno behind my left nipple that annoys the **** out of me. Would love to try and reverse it some chemically-speaking.

Rsparkman3

Awards
Interesting. I have some gyno behind my left nipple that annoys the **** out of me. Would love to try and reverse it some chemically-speaking.
Definitely try it man, I was in the same boat as you. I always ignored it but it was getting annoying. I didn’t think it would work, but so far so good!

SwoleorDie

Awards
^same ive had gyno for 2-3 years now in both nipples, really bad too. I’d like to know if this totally reversed it for you

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You got gyno from m-sten on cycle or in PCT?

Rsparkman3

Awards
You got gyno from m-sten on cycle or in PCT?
That’s correct, I remember my nipples were very sensitive, especially my left, on cycle. If I recall, the gland started to form but it was smaller than pea-size during the end of the cycle. During pct was when it started to get itchy and I had sharp pains to the touch. From there it began to slowly form over the span of 2 years.

Rsparkman3

Awards
Day 22: The gland is still there but very soft and tiny. I would say it is a little smaller than pea- size, more of a convex shaped tissue. All the flat, glandular tissue is gone. But I can feel the letro taking a huge toll on my wrist joints. They are very sore and gives me problems when lifting weights. I probably need to purchase some joint- support supplements.

SwoleorDie

Awards
Day 22: The gland is still there but very soft and tiny. I would say it is a little smaller than pea- size, more of a convex shaped tissue. All the flat, glandular tissue is gone.
Would you happen to have any before and after pictures?

Rsparkman3

Awards
Would you happen to have any before and after pictures?

Not my photo, but this is what it looked liked before. Prolactin induced gyno. Mine went from that to pretty much nothing at the moment.

SwoleorDie

Awards

Not my photo, but this is what it looked liked before. Prolactin induced gyno. Mine went from that to pretty much nothing at the moment.
Would you mind posting an after photo? Not only for myself but for the many others who are wondering about this. Unfortunately it’s a more common issue than people would like to admit and some photo evidence could really supply some reassurance for both myself and other readers

Rsparkman3

Awards
Would you mind posting an after photo? Not only for myself but for the many others who are wondering about this. Unfortunately it’s a more common issue than people would like to admit and some photo evidence could really supply some reassurance for both myself and other readers

It’s still a little puffy but I can still feel a little bit of it. But it looks good now.

SwoleorDie

Awards

It’s still a little puffy but I can still feel a little bit of it. But it looks good now.
Keep us updated! I’d like to know how you recover and if your gyno comes back when you finish your letro. Let me know if that joint support helps you too. How much longer are you planning on using your letro? Have you had an estrogen sides besides the joint ache?

Rsparkman3

Awards
Keep us updated! I’d like to know how you recover and if your gyno comes back when you finish your letro. Let me know if that joint support helps you too. How much longer are you planning on using your letro? Have you had an estrogen sides besides the joint ache?
I haven’t gotten any joint supplements yet, but I plan on continuing at least 1 more week, if it doesn’t clear up by then; I’ll start nolvadex. As for symptoms, besides the joint ache, I’ve noticed I get irritated more easily. I don’t know if that’s just me or an effect of the letro. My left nipple began itching again, but it was the effect of letro binding to the estrogen receptors I believe.

SwoleorDie

Awards
I haven’t gotten any joint supplements yet, but I plan on continuing at least 1 more week, if it doesn’t clear up by then; I’ll start nolvadex. As for symptoms, besides the joint ache, I’ve noticed I get irritated more easily. I don’t know if that’s just me or an effect of the letro. My left nipple began itching again, but it was the effect of letro binding to the estrogen receptors I believe.
Sounds good

Rsparkman3

Awards
Day 25: Haven’t really noticed any difference as far as the gland reducing in size, but wrist joints are killing me. No joint supplements yet.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Should there be a break in between running letro and nolva? I'm planning on running this. My gyno sounds much worse than yours and it looks to have killed visible signs of yours. Hopefully it will at least take away visible signs of it.

Rsparkman3

Awards
Should there be a break in between running letro and nolva? I'm planning on running this. My gyno sounds much worse than yours and it looks to have killed visible signs of yours. Hopefully it will at least take away visible signs of it.
I’ll start Nolvadex on the last day of taking letro to prevent any estrogen rebound. Then I’ll run it as I would any pct. The letro should be tapered down in dosage according to the gyno thread that I read.

SwoleorDie

Awards
I’ll start Nolvadex on the last day of taking letro to prevent any estrogen rebound. Then I’ll run it as I would any pct. The letro should be tapered down in dosage according to the gyno thread that I read.
Can you link the gyno thread? I’m curious to try this out for myself

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here what I did to get rid of my gyno from a trest cycle:

Exemestane at 25mg/day for 2 days, to lower e2.
Raloxifene at 50mg/25/25. Afterwards exemestane e3d at 12.5mg for 2 weeks.
That was all.

A friend with childhood gyno did the same, but a bit longer and Ralox at 60/30/30/30. Same result, gyno gone. No letro, no dried out joints, no side effects at all.

edit: all while cutting!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here what I did to get rid of my gyno from a trest cycle:

Exemestane at 25mg/day for 2 days, to lower e2.
Raloxifene at 50mg/25/25. Afterwards exemestane e3d at 12.5mg for 2 weeks.
That was all.

A friend with childhood gyno did the same, but a bit longer and Ralox at 60/30/30/30. Same result, gyno gone. No letro, no dried out joints, no side effects at all.

edit: all while cutting!
Serious question. So if I have a tingling , sensitive or itchy nipple while on or after cycle it’s most likely gyno or possibly only increase in estrogen??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serious question. So if I have a tingling , sensitive or itchy nipple while on or after cycle it’s most likely gyno or possibly only increase in estrogen??
Just your estrogen breast receptors, telling you they received some estrogen, IMHO :)
Before I ended up with a bit of gyno, I had signs in this order:
-sensitive, itchy nipples
-erect and aching nipples
-fairly painful erected nipples
-small lumps in breast forming (bean bag)

Until gyno was visible, it took from point 1-4 about 5 weeks.

By point 3, I already upped my AI dose of adex to 1mg ed. Before that it was 0.5mg eod.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just your estrogen breast receptors, telling you they received some estrogen, IMHO :)
Before I ended up with a bit of gyno, I had signs in this order:
-sensitive, itchy nipples
-erect and aching nipples
-fairly painful erected nipples
-small lumps in breast forming (bean bag)

Until gyno was visible, it took from point 1-4 about 5 weeks.

By point 3, I already upped my AI dose of adex to 1mg ed. Before that it was 0.5mg eod.
So I’m at point 1 right now, 5 weeks into Test c with halo kicker.
Ai was .5mg every 3-4 days until recently. Now it’s.5mg eod.
Seems to help so far.
Any advice for me?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I’m at point 1 right now, 5 weeks into Test c with halo kicker.
Ai was .5mg every 3-4 days until recently. Now it’s.5mg eod.
Seems to help so far.
Any advice for me?
Keep it that way. If nipples starting to hurt, consider taking a serm while lowering the AI, like low dose nolva (10mg/d) -I would prefer Ralox at 15mg/d with 0.5mg adex e3d. Ralox has a higher affinity to breast receptors.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it that way. If nipples starting to hurt, consider taking a serm while lowering the AI, like low dose nolva (10mg/d) -I would prefer Ralox at 15mg/d with 0.5mg adex e3d. Ralox has a higher affinity to breast receptors.
Thank you very much for the advice brother.
My rep is on recharge. Get you later.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for kinda jacking your thread Rsparkman3

I appreciate it tho

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for kinda jacking your thread Rsparkman3

I appreciate it tho
I guess its helpful to this thread.

Honestly, I wouldn't go through a prolonged letro cycle myself, especially at my age. Ralox is a functional and benign approach. For some it doesn't work -but I suspect they have just fat boobs, no gyno. Rsparkman3 , you may already know this -once gyno, you will be always more sensitive to estrogen and it may reappear. Consider using low dose Ralox in future cycles, were heavy conversion is to expect.

Rsparkman3

Awards
Day 32: The lump is not completely gone, but it is a vast improvement from when I started. I think I’m done experimenting with the letro and now going to start nolvadex. Probably won’t give any updates til the end unless rebound occurs. Also for you guys wondering about the letro, I got it from RUI Products.

SwoleorDie

Awards
Day 32: The lump is not completely gone, but it is a vast improvement from when I started. I think I’m done experimenting with the letro and now going to start nolvadex. Probably won’t give any updates til the end unless rebound occurs. Also for you guys wondering about the letro, I got it from RUI Products.
Keep us updated on the rebound, hopefully it doesn’t come back. What do you think about the raloxifene and exemestane protocol talked about earlier? Maybe something you could consider to completely rid of the gyno?

Rsparkman3

Awards
Keep us updated on the rebound, hopefully it doesn’t come back. What do you think about the raloxifene and exemestane protocol talked about earlier? Maybe something you could consider to completely rid of the gyno?
I may try it this summer, but at the moment I’m very happy with the results. Unless rebound occurs, I will definitely give the said protocol a go.

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
I had gyno in my left nipple from a mdrol cycle when I was 18. I used raloxifene at 100mg for 10 days then 30mg for 3 weeks. It really worked with no sides. It’s crazy I was self conscious about it for years and it only took 4 weeks to get rid of.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
I had gyno in my left nipple from a mdrol cycle when I was 18. I used raloxifene at 100mg for 10 days then 30mg for 3 weeks. It really worked with no sides. It’s crazy I was self conscious about it for years and it only took 4 weeks to get rid of.
Ive developed gyno from sust. While on cycle i tried ralox, tamox, letro, caber, and arimidex with no improvement. Actually it has gotten worse the past few months. Hoping itll get better once the sust clears my system in a few days. This is my 4th cycle and never had a problem until the 3rd. Its weird how our bodies work smh

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive developed gyno from sust. While on cycle i tried ralox, tamox, letro, caber, and arimidex with no improvement. Actually it has gotten worse the past few months. Hoping itll get better once the sust clears my system in a few days. This is my 4th cycle and never had a problem until the 3rd. Its weird how our bodies work smh
It seams you kept going with the cycle , even though gyno developed.
I would lower the test dose to trt immediately (or go off and do PCT), then lower e2 first (like 2.5mg letro for 2-3 days/or 25mg exem for 3 days) then Ralox at 120mg/d for a week, followed by 60mg/d until gyno gone, all that while on a caloric deficit, to make sure boob fat will be burned.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
It seams you kept going with the cycle , even though gyno developed.
I would lower the test dose to trt immediately (or go off and do PCT), then lower e2 first (like 2.5mg letro for 2-3 days/or 25mg exem for 3 days) then Ralox at 120mg/d for a week, followed by 60mg/d until gyno gone, all that while on a caloric deficit, to make sure boob fat will be burned.
Yea i am aborting this cycle now.. shouldnt have pushed it this far. I usually do 5000iu total of hcg, nolva, and clomid as a standard PCT. Not sure if i should use the hcg tho.. when the symptoms started i used nolva and letro to no avail. I then switched to ralox and stane, but while on test (dropped to 250mg of sust every 2 weeks) i would still get pain and growth no matter the dosage of AI or SERM. Tbh i really dunno what to do anymore. Its so frustrating. Im hoping my once the sust clears my system in a few days that the symptoms will stop and i can just do my normal PCT and be done with this nightmare!

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Ive used stuff from enhanced and the last stuff came from ARL. none of it has seemed to make any difference no matter the dosage/frequency/etc.. also i have gotten 0 achey joints or libido or erection changes. Makes me think its all bunk. Id luv to be pointed n the direction of a trusted source tho..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used stuff from enhanced and the last stuff came from ARL. none of it has seemed to make any difference no matter the dosage/frequency/etc.. also i have gotten 0 achey joints or libido or erection changes. Makes me think its all bunk. Id luv to be pointed n the direction of a trusted source tho..
Impossible that you had no changes in libido using letro or exem. I can't point out a good source, as I don't live in the US or UK.
I would not use HCG as it elevates e2 too. If all serms and ai's were bunk, that is exactly what I would expect to happen.
I heard that letro was often bunk for others, never ralox or exem. I would purchase exem and ralox from a board sponsor here and try the protocol I mentioned above.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Impossible that you had no changes in libido using letro or exem. I can't point out a good source, as I don't live in the US or UK.
I would not use HCG as it elevates e2 too. If all serms and ai's were bunk, that is exactly what I would expect to happen.
I heard that letro was often bunk for others, never ralox or exem. I would purchase exem and ralox from a board sponsor here and try the protocol I mentioned above.
So should i run just nolvadex and clomid for PCT?

Also, would it be ok to run the stane and ralox protocol during my PCT?

..and yea this stuff has to be bunk or way underdosed. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and i feel no changes. Gonna try this ma research i guys as they are a site sponsor.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

..and yea this stuff has to be bunk or way underdosed. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and i feel no changes. Gonna try this ma research i guys as they are a site sponsor.
I would go like this for PCT (other people may proceed differently):
Until you get all the new serms and AI, stay on about 100-150mg test/w. preferred test prop, to get it quick out of your system. If you use sust, wait 10 days (?) until its out of your system.
Then, after ceasing test: 3 days exem (from a new vendor) at 25mg/d -no serm (crash e2 first).
Start cutting in PCT (not a usual procedure -but it may help get rid of gyno tissue)
Day 4-11:
120mg/d Ralox
50mg/d clomid
exem 12.5 e3d
the next 4 weeks:
60mg/d ralox
25mg/d clomid
no exem (IMHO not necessary, only when coming off of serms)
after 5 weeks drop clomid and keep ralox as long as gyno is visible
after gyno is gone (hopefully) 12.5 exem/d e3d for 2 weeks (preventing rebound)

I would not use nolva. Cutting in PCT will probably make you lose gains, nolva suppresses IGF-1 -that would be further detrimental.No HCG in PCT.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

How long ago did you get the exemestane? There has been bloodwork showing Enhanced Rx exemestane works. I just finished off their clomid and now starting to finish their exemestane with no issues. Seems legit, but I bought this stuff a while ago. It wasn't part of their last batch.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
How long ago did you get the exemestane? There has been bloodwork showing Enhanced Rx exemestane works. I just finished off their clomid and now starting to finish their exemestane with no issues. Seems legit, but I bought this stuff a while ago. It wasn't part of their last batch.
I got it back in late march and some stuff right before they shut down.. used ma research this time. Idk if i jus got bad luck or what smh. If this stane n ralox is gtg ill use em for my clomid n need some more nolva for PCT. You think its okay to do my pct while using the AI and other serms? Ralox nolva and clomid are all serms i believe.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I got it back in late march and some stuff right before they shut down.. used ma research this time. Idk if i jus got bad luck or what smh. If this stane n ralox is gtg ill use em for my clomid n need some more nolva for PCT. You think its okay to do my pct while using the AI and other serms? Ralox nolva and clomid are all serms i believe.
I got mine back in January. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. I only hear good things about MA Research.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
I got mine back in January. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. I only hear good things about MA Research.
I was saying i have gotten underdosed or bunk stuff from 2 other companies lately. I just ordered from ma research. Im aborting a cycle because of gyno i cant seem to get under control.

Eh n sorry i hijaked this thread guys. Im new to forums. Obviously