Recommendations!

Jessica444

Awards
Needing recommendations for supplements! I am a female and need to lose fat- i have good muscle tone already from being athletic growing up and working out more seriously for 4 years. I am 23 years old 145 lbs 5"5 ft tall and have 24% body fat. I need to burn fat and build muscle. I've hit a plateau. In the past I've taken 25 mg Albuterol daily, 10 mg LGD-4033 ,15mg MK-677, 15mg ostarine MK-2866 , animal pak cuts, and had lipotropic b12 extreme injections- but i need to lose stubborn fat! I really would appreciate any knowledge and recommendations for cycles and supplements with least manly side affects please and thank you! <3

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Jessica,

What’s your diet and training look like?

Not being a d!ck but that’s what’s going to have the biggest impact so just wondering where it’s at......

Jessica444

Awards
My diet is very clean i eat whole foods, chicken, brown rice, fruits and veggies.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My diet is very clean i eat whole foods, chicken, brown rice, fruits and veggies.
Cool

Total daily calories and macro split?

What’s your training look like? Mix of resistance and cardio?

Jessica444

Awards
Mosty Hiit cardio weights 3x a week 2200 maintenance and high protein, medium fat, low carb

Chasingtails

Awards
Mosty Hiit cardio weights 3x a week 2200 maintenance and high protein, medium fat, low carb
I think the easiest solution, especially if you’re content with your muscle tone (as you kind of indicated in your first post), would be to drop cals. As a 30 year old 200 pound man, it isn’t uncommon for me to eat at or below the 2200 cals you’re taking in. I start at 2500 (which is about 400 under maintenance), and I stay there until progress slows, then I drop 250 cals and repeat. Once I get to 2000 cals and stall out, I’ll incorporate a refeed or start playing with my macros (alternating carbs and fat, etc). I’ve used both clen and eca in the past, and they both work well, but I know many tolerate albuterol better. Fat loss takes time, plain and simple.

If you’re looking for more anabolic measures, I’d say low dosed osta or var are going to be your best bet if you don’t want to pin yet. However, and this is the most important thing to remember, these drugs don’t burn fat in and of themselves. Fat loss happens in the kitchen.

Jessica444

Awards
I completely agree thanks for your input. I judt made a new calorie defict diet and i have previously been on osta and albuterol- i started back up today actually. I was interested in anavar then people said i could get a low voice, and big clit lol! The first time i ever had abs was when i stacked a little bit of LGD, osta, albuterol, mk677, and animal pak cuts, and of course ate a caloric defict diet and worked my ass off. I was judt curious as to what else i might want to try or have better results with. I'm going to do more research on var though! I have thought about clen but i know people who had liver issues and heart issues from it.