Test/dbol cycle (back at it)

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Damn its been too long.. been caught up at work since the hurricane and have had time to get on but its looking like its time to get back on cycle. Just to give yall a look a see on the plan
Test E (500mg a wk) 10wks
Dbol (20mg a day) 4wks
Pct will be nolva at 40/40/20/20
Ran test only with same pct at same dose a few years back with good luck and figured i’d have my go with dbol this go round. Main concern is mainly dbol dosing and will the pct dosage suffice with the added dbol? Still gathering everything from my guy so it’ll be a bit before the first poke. Figured an AI would be a good toss in (never had gyno related issues in the past but the dbol may jump the gun) gonna keep it clean this go around and see what happens. Feel free to throw yall’s say in and as always i appreciate the feedback!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn its been too long.. been caught up at work since the hurricane and have had time to get on but its looking like its time to get back on cycle. Just to give yall a look a see on the plan
Test E (500mg a wk) 10wks
Dbol (20mg a day) 4wks
Pct will be nolva at 40/40/20/20
Ran test only with same pct at same dose a few years back with good luck and figured i’d have my go with dbol this go round. Main concern is mainly dbol dosing and will the pct dosage suffice with the added dbol? Still gathering everything from my guy so it’ll be a bit before the first poke. Figured an AI would be a good toss in (never had gyno related issues in the past but the dbol may jump the gun) gonna keep it clean this go around and see what happens. Feel free to throw yall’s say in and as always i appreciate the feedback!
Arimadex or Aromasin would be mandatory IMO. You might not need an AI since your Dbol dose is low so start your AI on the low end. The Nolva protocol is fine, though I’m sure the standard 20/20/10/10 would suffice for this short 10 week cycle.

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
May also want to consider a low dose of HCG towards the end. If you are gyno prone, an AI is a def. 1mg of arimidex or 25mg aromosin every 4 day should be fine. Those are not crazy doses and I personally like Dbol at the 20-30mg mark. Higher than 30 kills my appetite and bloats me like crazy. Even when eating a super clean diet with all food measured to a T.