TB 500/BPC 157 for sports

1. TB 500/BPC 157 for sports

Hey all just wanted to get this log a spot as I got the stuff today to start running my healing stack. Long story short I may have a torn labrum, have an MRI tomorrow. So this long will develop into either injury recovery or being used to help with baseball pitching training. I'll update later with dosages and all that good stuff. Stay tuned!

2. Looking forward to how it works out for ya! I actually tore my elbow and had Tommy John, and Iím looking for things to help the healing process so I can get back to pitching
    •   

3. Ya i forgot to update haha. So results are a SLAP tear. They will always have to tighten the shoulder joint (shorten the ligaments) and possible frayed rotator cuff. So I'm having surgery Dec 18th. I'll be in a sling for 6 weeks full time and then a follow-up from there. So right now I have enough stuff to go 8 weeks of tb500 at 6mg a week and bpc157 at 500mcg a day. I'll start updating it once I get surgery.

4. Keep is updated, I've been researching tb500 it seems like a miracle chemical

5. About 10 days and counting until surgery -.- I honestly just want to get it over with tbh lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Xaviermarcus View Post
    Keep is updated, I've been researching tb500 it seems like a miracle chemical
    I'm also interested to see how it affects cartilage healing. I know the tendons/ ligaments have good reviews, but haven't seen much on the cartilage healing benefits.

I'm hoping for a miracle man lol

7. Following this as well.. I had slap tear surgery on my shoulder about 10 years ago. I was out of work for exactly 30 days and I worked in a labor intensive area. Back then, all I knew of was cissus. I had plenty of the bulk powder. Right after surgery, I began mega dosing the powder. Recovery and rehab went well.

I'm interested in these peptides for my current situation, but don't want to hijack your thread.

Best of luck to you!!
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Following this as well.. I had slap tear surgery on my shoulder about 10 years ago. I was out of work for exactly 30 days and I worked in a labor intensive area. Back then, all I knew of was cissus. I had plenty of the bulk powder. Right after surgery, I began mega dosing the powder. Recovery and rehab went well.

I'm interested in these peptides for my current situation, but don't want to hijack your thread.

Best of luck to you!!
    If I may ask what do you do for work? I guess mine is more than just a labrum tear but 30 days sounds really nice lol. I was told no throwing a baseball for 3-4 months and 9 months until I'm back at full intensity.

9. BPC-157 helped a lot after my shoulder surgery last year. I started light weight lifting about 3-4 months after surgery and about a year after surgery is when I felt comfortable trying bench press again.

10. Sub’d - good luck sorting it bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TB 509/ BPC 157 for prevention/pre surgery?
    By SouthPawSD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2017, 12:38 PM
  2. BPC 157 for liver problems.
    By Danetat in forum Injury / Rehab
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 01:02 PM
  3. BPC-157 or TB-500 for AC Joint recovery
    By snaaakes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 03:29 PM
  4. My experince with BPC-157 and TB-500