TB 500/BPC 157 for sports

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all just wanted to get this log a spot as I got the stuff today to start running my healing stack. Long story short I may have a torn labrum, have an MRI tomorrow. So this long will develop into either injury recovery or being used to help with baseball pitching training. I'll update later with dosages and all that good stuff. Stay tuned!

maxmuscle23

Awards
Looking forward to how it works out for ya! I actually tore my elbow and had Tommy John, and I’m looking for things to help the healing process so I can get back to pitching

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya i forgot to update haha. So results are a SLAP tear. They will always have to tighten the shoulder joint (shorten the ligaments) and possible frayed rotator cuff. So I'm having surgery Dec 18th. I'll be in a sling for 6 weeks full time and then a follow-up from there. So right now I have enough stuff to go 8 weeks of tb500 at 6mg a week and bpc157 at 500mcg a day. I'll start updating it once I get surgery.

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
Keep is updated, I've been researching tb500 it seems like a miracle chemical

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About 10 days and counting until surgery -.- I honestly just want to get it over with tbh lol

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep is updated, I've been researching tb500 it seems like a miracle chemical
I'm also interested to see how it affects cartilage healing. I know the tendons/ ligaments have good reviews, but haven't seen much on the cartilage healing benefits.

I'm hoping for a miracle man lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following this as well.. I had slap tear surgery on my shoulder about 10 years ago. I was out of work for exactly 30 days and I worked in a labor intensive area. Back then, all I knew of was cissus. I had plenty of the bulk powder. Right after surgery, I began mega dosing the powder. Recovery and rehab went well.

I'm interested in these peptides for my current situation, but don't want to hijack your thread.

Best of luck to you!!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following this as well.. I had slap tear surgery on my shoulder about 10 years ago. I was out of work for exactly 30 days and I worked in a labor intensive area. Back then, all I knew of was cissus. I had plenty of the bulk powder. Right after surgery, I began mega dosing the powder. Recovery and rehab went well.

I'm interested in these peptides for my current situation, but don't want to hijack your thread.

Best of luck to you!!
If I may ask what do you do for work? I guess mine is more than just a labrum tear but 30 days sounds really nice lol. I was told no throwing a baseball for 3-4 months and 9 months until I'm back at full intensity.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BPC-157 helped a lot after my shoulder surgery last year. I started light weight lifting about 3-4 months after surgery and about a year after surgery is when I felt comfortable trying bench press again.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all! So I'll be starting injecting today to get some in my system before going into surgery on Monday. At least it is going to be in the morning,10:30. So I'll start 2mg of TB today and I'll start the BPC tomorrow night (as it has shorter half-life).

Also for all you subbers, is there anything specific you want me to report on while I do this stuff? I plan to update every 4-7 days or as new things happen.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try and ask your therapist where you are at in recovery compared to other patients throughout the process.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I took BPC after my shoulder surgery.... it seemed to help, as I don't know of anybody that recovered as well as I did, and the PTs were kinda surprised, as well

I also took a ton of fish oil and iced the crap out of it, too. post surgery, ice packs 3-4x a day were the only way to control the pain, even with narcotics....

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Surgery went really well on Monday. Had a miracle though. Labrum was severely torn in MRI but when they went to fix it was completely attached just inflamed. Got a lucky break. So they only had to fix the torn ligaments and clean up the rotator a little bit.

Day3:
So far today is the worst for pain. A little stiff in the shoulder but nothing major. I wasn't allowed to remove bandage until today, so I just did the TB subq in bicep/upper arm. And will shoot the BPC starting tonight. Hard to inject when your high lol

So the full list of supplies:
TB 500 2.5mg/ e3d
BPC 157: 250mcg 2xday
MSM/chodrotin/glucosamine: all in one sup, but taking full dose 3x day
Mk677: 25mg/day
Fish oil: 4g/day

Any others that could help feel free to let me know!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14:

Feeling pretty good! Still in a sling for 4 more weeks. Went to the doctor last week and they were super surprised at how well the incisions had healed. Doctor was also extremely surprised at the range of motion had without pain. I'll take the doctor's surprise as a sign that the stuff is working!

Also for those who try, be careful where you inject as I have found a few times that when I go closer to the injury, which involves injecting into tendon/maybe ligaments, it my shoulder aches for about 24hrs. I will probably stick to sub q for the remainder.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 14:

Feeling pretty good! Still in a sling for 4 more weeks. Went to the doctor last week and they were super surprised at how well the incisions had healed. Doctor was also extremely surprised at the range of motion had without pain. I'll take the doctor's surprise as a sign that the stuff is working!

Also for those who try, be careful where you inject as I have found a few times that when I go closer to the injury, which involves injecting into tendon/maybe ligaments, it my shoulder aches for about 24hrs. I will probably stick to sub q for the remainder.
Good to hear it’s going well bro

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update:

Things are going good still. The only problem I seem to have is my shoulder feels stiff. Other than that no real problems. Due to a mishap with scheduling, I won't be starting physical therapy until next week sadly. I'll post an update after my first Therapy session.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry been a while since I updated

As of now i have had PT 2 times. Freakin hurts when they manipulate it though lol.

Had my 4 weeks appointment with doctor. He checked range of motions and strength of joint. He said I am where they expected me to be in terms of healing and range of motion. No more sling when I am at home Wohoo! But I can't lift anything more than a glass of water :(

I would also like to note that I went on a mini vacation and forgot to bring the BPC and TB and I can say after 4 days I could feel a difference. On those 4 days my shoulder was more sore and constantly ached dispite more pain medicine.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just had a 6 week check up at the doctors. They were AMAZED at the range of motion that I had in my shoulder so short after therapy. Especially because they kept me in a sling for 2 extra weeks because, as they said, "we don't trust you to not do anything stupid yet". lol I am at the 10 week range of motion goal for everything beside external rotation, and in that I am still on a little head of schedule. I am supposed to be at 60 degrees by 8 weeks, and I am already at 40 (they were still suprised by that btw). So far I am impressed with this stack. Would highly recommend to anyone with injuries. Will keep updating. Will be interesting to see how it goes from here on out as I will be doing more for PT then before. Up until now they have just been moving my shoulder for me. Now i will start with light weight/bands tomorrow.

Super impressed! This will become one of my go to healing stacks for any injuries I get from here on out.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another update:

Went to PT today and after finishing the therapist said that I am about 3 weeks ahead of where they would expect me to be. I tried to talk them into letting me push farther but they wouldnt go for it. So I only am going once a week for 2 weeks then pushing it hard again. Just shows that it must be working, as two medical professionals are surprised at how fast it is coming along.