Test Cyp Log first Cycle

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Here we go boys! Comments welcome.

BF: 14.5%
Weight: 165
Years training: 10+ years on and off, past 9 months very consistent, past 4 months 100%
Goals: increase LBM, energy, well being, my test is semi low, considering Trt later
Nutrition: 10-15% caloric surplus, 30% fat, 30%protein, 40-50%carbs
Previous cycles: Ostarine for 4 weeks, didn't like it, clomid for 2 weeks.
Workouts: 5xweek, total body, cardio, legs, push, pull. All compound lifts are involved and some isolation.

12 week cycle, will do full bloods before, 6 weeks in, and after of everything that is recommended here that I've read.

Weeks 1-12
350mg test C weekly split into two doses.
7.5 aromasin EOD

Weeks 10-14
HCG 500mgx2

PCT Weeks 15-18
Clomid: 25/25/25/25
Nolva: 20/10/10/10/10/10 (ED or EOD for the last week)
Maybe Tongat

Pre Cycle Bloods:
Total Test:422
LH: 3.1
FH: 2.6
E2: 21.7
Prolactin: 8

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Day 1 Sunday morning

Scared **** to do my first injection ever, I'm thinking this is crazy. I stood there for ten minutes before finally counting to three and doing it, I know I'm acting like a baby.

Did not exercise this day.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Day 2 Monday Total Body

Deadlifted 230lbs 3x5 easily, up 5lbs from last week, bench is up, workout went well. Placebo affect!

Hitting about 2600kcals a day, 300C, 160P, 75F, depending on my weigh in and bf on Friday I may increase that.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Day 3 Tuesday - Off

7.5 Aro

Glute really sore, foam rolled, got better.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Day 4 Wednesday Legs

Squat was tough today, good workout though.

Glute not sore.

Fat a little high.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Day 5 Push

Pinned again, not as scared, glute REALLY sore, maybe inject slower? Using a 1ml syringe, 25gx1.5.

7.5 Aro.

Good pump all around today, really pushed myself, felt bigger.

Nutrition on point. Supps on point.

Almost limping from glute soreness.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very, very conservative cycle, IMHO. Benefits will be "meh".

I like the pre-cycle blood work for reference.

If you go by low volume to inject, use delts. I pin only delts because run into trouble pinning quads (cant reach my butt well enough), hitting constantly nerves and blood vessels.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
I totally hear you on my conservative cycle, but, I tend to lean that way personally, I'm just as curious about how I'll feel with better test levels as I am about the gains I'll get. Either way I'll enjoy this experiment and appreciate the advice and comments.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally hear you ok my conservative cycle, but, I tend to lean that way personally, I'm just as curious about how I'll feel with better test levels as I am about the gains I'll get. Either way I'll enjoy this experiment and appreciate the advice and comments.
I'm interested in the results.You are wise going slow, lets see how it treats you.
Personally, I'm now also very moderate in my roid use after going head over heels into cycles.
Subbed!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tips to help with injections:
1) You are injecting into the glute. Take the pressure off the glute you intend to inject by standing on the opposite leg
2) 25g 5/8 inch is very comfortable
3) Before pushing needle into skin, gently touch the tip of the needle to where you intend to inject. If you feel any pain at all, simply move a tiny bit over and repeat. The place you don’t feel any pain is where you plunge into.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, and thats some great tips from kenpoengineer

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Thanks for the advice kenpoengineer, I've been foam rolling and that has been helping too, I'll take your advice and well.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Day 6 11/11/17 Pull

Today's stats:
14.2%

Workout was good, couldn't do as many pullups, could be chaulked up to the kids and dog waking me up all night.

Weight is up slightly, thinking of bumping up to 2700, nutrition has been good, need to decrease the fat a little.

Going to have some pizza tonight.

Glute way less sore, foam rolling helps a ton!

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 2 Day 8 11/13/17

Rest day
350 MG Test Cyp
7.5MG Aro

Question, I see after I pin about .5ml left in the hub, plunger is pressed all the way. I've calculated that too be maybe 12.5MG of test, suggestions?

Also, I've studied many times how to administer the drug into the syringe, using an 18Gx1 in needle for that, then I change needles to inject. Basically following this:

Remove the spaces:

https:// youtu.be/ TLAy4dwmhE4

Before I inject though, I do see the tiniest air bubble, can't get it out, is that a problem?

Thanks everyone.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There will always be a little bit left in the syringe/needle. Always, and I prefer to change out the needle drawing with one and administering with another, because the first needle will dull/bur after going through the rubber to draw. As far as the air bubble a small one shouldnt be an issue. But i find tapping the side of the syringe and lubing the needle a bit before injecting, normally takes care of that.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Cool, thanks, yes I change the injecting needle to a 25Gx1.5.

I work for a medical supply company, the drawing needle in fact dulls under a microscope!

B

BlueberyJones

Awards
To get the air bubble out completely turn your vial upside down while you're drawing and flick the syringe until the bubble goes to the top then push it out. Literally had this same problem a week ago and could not figure it out haha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To get the air bubble out completely turn your vial upside down while you're drawing and flick the syringe until the bubble goes to the top then push it out. Literally had this same problem a week ago and could not figure it out haha
Air bubbles in syringes = death is a myth. Especially when going SubQ or IM.

[video=youtube;iywTIIJ0DYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywTIIJ0DYg[/video]

THE morbidity and mortality rates from venous air embolism is determined by the volume of air entrained, the rate of entrainment, and the position and the cardiac status of the patient. The lethal volume of air in an adult human is unknown but is estimated to range from 200 to 300 ml.

http://anesthesiology.pubs.asahq.org/article.aspx?article****202650 2

B

BlueberyJones

Awards
I heard having an air bubble in it can have a little extra pip tho

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard having an air bubble in it can have a little extra pip tho
Maybe, but I doubt it. Sometimes I mix aqueous and esters in the same syringe, it may look like champagne with hundreds of little air bubbles, I don't hesitate to pin, not more- or less pip. Not aspiring pre injection either. IF you hit a vein, the whole syringe would have to be filled with air to have any negative effect. Hitting an artery is almost impossible, if you do you will notice immediately. Arterial pressure would make the injection very difficult -and messy -and you would need 0.5ml of pure air to MAYcause an embolic event by air.

Edit: aspiring is a good idea before injecting in places where veins with a certain diameter are present, like quads.

B

BlueberyJones

Awards
Maybe, but I doubt it. Sometimes I mix aqueous and esters in the same syringe, it may look like champagne with hundreds of little air bubbles, I don't hesitate to pin, not more- or less pip. Not aspiring pre injection either. IF you hit a vein, the whole syringe would have to be filled with air to have any negative effect. Hitting an artery is almost impossible, if you do you will notice immediately. Arterial pressure would make the injection very difficult -and messy -and you would need 0.5ml of pure air to MAYcause an embolic event by air.

Edit: aspiring is a good idea before injecting in places where veins with a certain diameter are present, like quads.
Just out of curiosity what would happen if you didn't aspirate and injected in a vein? I aspirate but I'm just curious if anyone's done it lmao

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what would happen if you didn't aspirate and injected in a vein? I aspirate but I'm just curious if anyone's done it lmao
Veins can/will be very small in diameter in places you normally inject, trying to press the oil into a small blood vessel will not work, it will burst, giving you a hematoma, right now I have one on my tummy, indicating I hit a blood vessel while pinning TB-500 without aspiring.
No idea what happens if you would inject 500mg Test into a vein deliberately.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 2 Day 9 11/13/17

Thanks guys. Traveling this week for work, workouts will be hotel bound unfortunately. No car this trip since it's with a group so I can't go to the local Y.

Going to still make the best of my workouts with the dumbbells they have.

I injected way slower and have no PIP by the way, counted to about 30 seconds for the duration of the injection, I think the helped as well as feeling where it doesn't hurt as recommended.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 2 Day 10 11/14/17

7.5 MG Aro today.

Total Body workout today, hotel gym had DBs up to 50lbs, made the best of it, was tired this morning, weights felt heavy but pushed through it.

Noticing face is a little oily, arms got super pumped today.

Going to real gym tomorrow.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 2 Day 11 11/15/17

Legs, feeling good in the gym, squat went up.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 2 Day 12 11/16/17

175MG Test Cyp
7.5MG Aro

Off today.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 2 Day 13 11/17/17

Just got back from out of town, little to no PIP.

I did weigh in and measure:

168.6 up 3.5 lbs.
15%BF
Biceps up half in inch.
Chest up slightly.

Food was difficult, so I just made sure I ate enough protein and stayed in a surplus, 3k minimum each day.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 2 Day 14 11/18/17

Push/Pull Day

Almost all lifts are up 5-10 lbs, overhead press, incline DB, DB curls, rows, felt really good.

Tomorrow is week three.

Will dial in the macros this week as much as possible given the holiday.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 4 Day 22 11/26/18

Hey guys, haven't posted, here are some updates:

Weight 172.4 up 7.4 lbs
Bodyfat: 14.4% about the same
Chest: 42.25
Waist: 32.5
Biceps: 15
Thigh: 21.25

All measurements are up, been eating north of 3k the past week, haven't tracked though, I will start that again this week.

I continue to get stronger as well.

Question, should I be rotating glutes each time? Currently I am not.

Thanks again.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 4 Day 22 11/26/18

Hey guys, haven't posted, here are some updates:

Weight 172.4 up 7.4 lbs
Bodyfat: 14.4% about the same
Chest: 42.25
Waist: 32.5
Biceps: 15
Thigh: 21.25

All measurements are up, been eating north of 3k the past week, haven't tracked though, I will start that again this week.

I continue to get stronger as well.

Question, should I be rotating glutes each time? Currently I am not.

Thanks again.
Sub’d
Nice informative log for folks to follow. Good job so far.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....and yes. Rotating glutes would help a lot with soreness but not necessary I guess

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 5 Day 29 12/3/17

Thanks for the feedback.

Got a horrible stomach bug last week, lifted only twice, no appetite, lost 3 lbs.

Yesterday was my first day feeling somewhat normal and I worked out.

Today I hit my macros, currently doing this:

170PRO
330CHO
95FAT

Comes out to be about 2855kCals.

Also, my new split is this:
5Days a week of:
Legs, Chest/Shoulders, Back, and Arms.
Mix of medium reps, heavy big lifts, some supersets.

Getting some massive bumps, chest feels huge right now.

Today I pinned again 175MG of Test C, 7.5 MG of Aro.

I've also increased my fish oil to 3.6G daily.

My nutrition so far has been ok, traveling makes it tough and I tagged there next two weeks, going to keep it as clean as possible but last resort is always get enough protein and just eat!

I'm guessing I may hit 180lbs or more by the end of my cycle at this rate, had to buy new pants because my slim pants are too tight at the thigh now.

Will post pics soon and will post new bloods at week 6.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Back day, night workout.

Deadlift x15,12,10,8,6
Lat Pulldowns x15,12,10,8,6
Seated Rows x15,12,10,8,6
Smith Machine Rows x20,20,20,15
Face Pulls x20,20

Macros:
165Pro
291Cho
99Fat

Major back pump today, overall good workout.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 5 Day 31 12/5/17

Aromasin 7.5mg

Arm Day
EZ Barl Curl 3x15
Tricep Pushdowns 3x20
Single arm preacher x15,12,10,8,10,12,15
Single arm cable extensions 3x15,12,10,8,6
DB Hammer 3x12
Dips to 50

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 7 day 49 12/23/17

Merry Christmas! Been traveling like crazy, but here's an update:

I'm up to 174.1, up almost ten pounds, BF% has stayed the same.

Nutrition has been hard with traveling but I at least keep my protein up and hit 3kcals.

I have the blood work order but haven't been able to get it done, will this week.

Question about HCG, do I need to do it? My source was supposed to have this for me, apparently he's out.

Would that change my PCT at all?

I have all other PCT stuff.

Thanks.

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Week 8 Day 53 12/27/17
Update on blood work:

Total Test: Over 1500 (doesn't give number if over 1500)
LH: .1
FISH: .2
Prolactin: 14.4
Estradiol:. 29.4

Still doing 350mg test Cyp total weekly, 7.5mg aromasin EOD.

Feeling good overall.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
HCG is def important for PCT. Stimulating your FISH is a crucial part to kick starting your twins back up. Especially if you do plan on having kids. Good to start a couple weeks before you go off. Or if you are cruising trt, start two weeks before tapering down.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 8 Day 53 12/27/17
Update on blood work:

Total Test: Over 1500 (doesn't give number if over 1500)
LH: .1
FISH: .2
Prolactin: 14.4
Estradiol:. 29.4

Still doing 350mg test Cyp total weekly, 7.5mg aromasin EOD.

Feeling good overall.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
How do you feel overall? Energy, Mood, libido, sense of well being, focus or cognitive funtion? Any changes?

I know you mentioned TRT as a possibility, now having pinned test would you still consider TRT?

L

Lulu2383

Awards
Felt great, increased sex drive, focus, a little temperamental, and I ran hot as hell, like I didn't need a jacket in 25 degree weather.

I'm considering going on trt, seeing an endo first but if they help otherwise I'll probably go to a clinic.

Not sure if I'll ever do it again myself, had a few nights where I thought I was going to have a heart attack, and while it's getting back to normal, something happened where I couldn't hold my pee as well as before.

And, during PCT I was getting horrible headaches to the point I couldn't think.

Did lose some gains, strength started though so probably glycogen/water loss.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Sick long man am starting with almost the same stats and am 10 days into my 300mg of test C a week run, was nice to read someone's log who basically just did the exact same thing. I am on TRT myself, it's nice to not have to stress about shutdown and PCT, how did your recovery ultimetly go? Also any luck getting on the trt yourself
?