First Cycle Log - TEST ONLY

IronHelix

IronHelix

Awards
Hey Everyone –
I’ve decided to go for it and start on my first Test Cylce, To keep me honest and track myself, I’m going to try to keep a running log here, I’m sure I’ll have questions along the way so any advice will be welcome to help me tweak.

For my first cycle I’m running a Test Only cycle to see how I feel and how it goes. I already have low T (295 on my last bloods) and the Dr. prescribed me with 100 mg/wk Test Cyp. Been on it for 8 weeks, I can tell a little difference, but not much, and I’m really looking to take it up a few notches. After this cycle I may look into switching up the pins – maybe go with a Tren Blend or something… who knows yet…

I currently weigh 189 lbs, and I’m sitting at 15% BF – which is just where my body wants to be when I’m not on a hard cut for the stage (I used to compete Natural Physique – wanna move up to some bigger stuff). So here we go I’m planning on a 12 week cycle plus PCT – may decide to stretch to 16 weeks as I see where I am and what my goals are for the Spring/Summer:

I also may decide to ‘Cruise’ at 150 – 200 mg/wk Test instead of PCT – I would love feedback on this – since I have script I can stay on it:

My planned cycle
Weeks 1-10
500 mg/wk Test Cyp (250mg 2/wk)
Arimidex – ½ mg ED

Weeks 10-12
500 mg/wk Test Cyp (250mg 2/wk)
Arimidex – ½ mg ED
HCG – 1,000 iu (500 iu 2/wk)

PCT
Weeks 12-14
HCG – 1,000 iu (500 iu 2/wk)
Arimidex – ½ mg ED

Weeks 14-16
Armidex – ½ mg ED
Nolvadex – 50mg ED (might add Clomid???)
Natural Test Booster if not Cruising

Weeks 16-18
Arimidex – ½ mg ED
Nolva – 25 mg ED (if on Clomid reduce as well)
Natural Test Booster if not Cruising.

I’m going to start this Monday 10/30/17

I probably am not going to post my daily routines, diet, etc. I have most of this down to a pretty good routine that I’ve been happy with as a natty – probably increase my calorie intake and carb% to 2750-3000 to start and see how it goes for the first 4 weeks.

I will try to post pics every couple of weeks to help track progress, and catch up on feedback from all of you awesome peeps out there.

Looking forward to an awesome Winter for Bulking!!

Here is where I'm sitting now:
Prog1.jpg

Prog2.jpg

Prog3.jpg

Catch ya later...

IronHelix

IronHelix

Awards
Hi Everyone that might still take a look at this - Starting my pins today -
Question though - is .5 mg ED Arimidex (anastrozole) too high? Should I go .5 EOD/E3D?

Thanks,

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'll be starting a similar cycle in about 2 weeks, GL dude.

As for adex, I always dose according to how I'm feeling on that cycle but I often see .5 eod for test- not ed.

IronHelix

IronHelix

Awards
Subbed. I'll be starting a similar cycle in about 2 weeks, GL dude.

As for adex, I always dose according to how I'm feeling on that cycle but I often see .5 eod for test- not ed.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback - think I'll start at .5 2/wk and see how I'm feeling a week or two in, keep it the same or increase to EOD...

Mrclassic

Awards
How is cycle going? I'm coming to the final weeks of my cycle, which is very similar to yours.

IronHelix

IronHelix

Awards
It's been a few weeks now - sorry for the delay - I don't get here as often as I thought I would - but here's a quick update:

I'm currently on my 4th weeks of Pins - Pinned 250 mg Test C Sunday Evening, next 250 mg on Thursday Morning - that's been my schedule so far. I take 1mg Adex on Monday Morning, and Thursday evening/Friday Morning depending on when I remember it :)

Feeling really good so far, no big changed in weight yet, fluctuating up and down a pound either way, and BF% is staying the same so far. I'm eating about 3000 calories a day on a 40/40/20 split. The wife thinks I'm getting bigger and comments every day how 'full' I look, so I'll take that as some progress.

From what I here the gear really starts to show it's stuff around weeks 4 & 5 and continues from there, so I'm very excited to see what December will bring.

My lifts are all increasing - this is my 'Deload Week' and my first three days are 2 sets @ 3 rep Max. Monday saw a Bench of 295 for 3 on each set, which is the most I've done in YEARS. It felt pretty awesome, and I think I could have gone more, but I don't want to hurt my deload - so we'll see what happens when I get back to work next week. Squats and Deads tomorrow, so we'll see what they do.

Here's some pics I took last Wednesday (midway through week 3 of this cycle) on 11/15:
IMG_20171116_053051.jpg

IMG_20171116_053137.jpg

IMG_20171116_053112.jpg

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving everyone! Stuff your faces, then get back to it! Hopefully post some more progress and pics in a couple of weeks.

Later!