Test P/SARM study

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
I have been on the forums for a while, but using this account as I can’t seem to find anything for my original account. My goal through this research study is to drop some body fat off my hamster (Pete) while keeping muscle size and shape, if not enhancing. We have tested Pete on SARMs but this will be his very first AAS. If I left anything out let me know!
p.s. sorry for all the words. I work in the medical field, and have been doing hundreds of research and study papers for school.

Stats: 6’2 tall, 228 lbs body fat % unknown, guess-timate 18-22%. I will add pics before official start, alongside with measurements of: neck, chest, right and left flexed bicep, waist, thighs, and calves.
Workout: 5-day split with one major muscle group and a minor i.e. chest and abs, or back and calves. This will be hypertrophy/strength work with 4 sets of 8-10 reps, and 1:30 rest. usually do 3-4 different exercises for major muscle groups, and end with 2-3 minor muscle group exercises. Pete will be required to do other bodyweight and running routines for work in the A.M 4 days a week, and will try and do a little cardio on the weekends. This will be the base line workouts for this cycle, unless another expert sees an issue, but time is a big factor and something We don’t have a lot of, so workouts are arranged for that.

Diet: Been vegetarian for a few years, and will not stray for that. Usually in the morning after working breakfast is eaten (usually fruit, Omlette, Grits), and later its lunch, with dinner after post workout. Won’t go into much detail here because diet will not really change much, except eating a little cleaner.

Supplements: Pete will be subject too 8-12 weeks Test Prop, S4, and T3.

Test prop: undecided really. I am thinking around 200-300mg per week because of water retention and etc. don’t really know if this even fits in to my goal all that well either, but we will see. Run time 8-10 weeks to be determined.

Arimidex: .5 mg per day and 10 days after, maybe longer, cycle.

S4: 25-30mg per day for 8 weeks

T3: 50-75mcg per day for 6 weeks, while tapering up and back down

Any additional fine-tuning help welcome. pete has run SARMs before with good results. I would definitely appreciate help on a reliable PCT that We can get my hands on fairly easy. I will be dedicated to post weekly detailed updates at least once per week. Please follow my study to support and analyze the data with me afterwards.

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
After deeper contemplation and review of the subjects photos. We have come to the decision take out the test prop. And off the research from Anabolics 11th edition we will run s4 at 25-50mg once per day. This study will proceed tomorrow!

avg

avg

Awards
Taking out the Test P and just using SARMs? I am in on this one. Definitely like this specific test subject's approach.

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
Day 1/ start
Started subject at 25mcg of t3 and 25mg of s4. Doses were taken upon waking up at 5 AM. Workout for the day was shoulders and abs. nEverything in order nothing out of the usual.

Start photo

side start.jpg

side 2 start.jpg

front start.jpg

back start.jpg

Last edited:
Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
Week 1 update

Subject is at 50mcg t3 and 30mg s4. Subject has maintained an increase in protein intake as well as carb intake. Weight is 228 lbs. subject noted feelings of mild fatigue throughout the day, and fatiguing quickly while exercising. Lifts have stayed he same if not went down slightly ( this could be due to extra training).