Netflix's Trestolone Ace Research Log

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here at Netflix R&D, LLC we have just gotten in a beautiful vial of Trestolone Acetate (75mg/mL)

IMG_6112.jpg

My test subject AJ, a 24 year old orangutan, has currently been given a therapeutic dose of Testosterone Enanthate for the past 6 weeks in between his "blasts and cruises", whatever the means...crazy monkeys.

He has just gotten blood work done yesterday, so if all looks clear he will begin a trial of Trestolone Acetate, starting out at 40-50mg every other day.

AJ's last experiment was 14 weeks long and had a combination of test (150mg/wk) tren (250mg/wk) masteron and primo (the final 6 weeks)

I will post starting pictures soon of the researcher, because he is a selfish bastard who wants the majority of this log's attention

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How last cycle ended

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

Began to lose pump once all esters cleared and only 150mg of testosterone remained

(Forgot to mention he began HGH 2iu ED about 2 weeks into the cruise period, which has been about a month now on HGH)

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

About 2 weeks ago when rebound effect began and calories began to increase

IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_5923.jpg

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 Alpha Ace by PRE? Or other?
Original post is edited, they are the sister company of PRE.
I didn't want to make this much about the actual brand, more just about the effects seen on AJ, the orangutan.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest is best... how long and how much will aj receive said trest?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a little update, AJ has been researching at about 30mg a day. Injecting into his side fat for slower, more controlled release (He prefers this with most injections)

Pump was absolutely ridiculous, he communicated to me that it felt like 50mg of TNE preworkout.

IMG_6193.jpg

Researcher is feeling a little bloated as well, as you can see from the picture above. He had a HUGE pump today as well, but he says he prefers harder, more dry pumps.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So AJ is up about 8lbs since last week, feeling very glycogen pumped all over. At one point a few days ago he couldn't move his neck in full ROM, his traps were just stiff and hard/full.

Weird thing is he didn't train them that day either, anyways.. he's been using about 20-30mg a day and he definitely is enjoying it as far as he's communicated to me. He has began to lean out, but could be the 2iu of HGH he's been on for the past 5-6 weeks (can't remember exactly)

-Hit chest today-

IMG_6242.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This trest and gh has bloated the fuk out of my subject, ankles are non existent. Looks like a bowl of jello when it walks. No nipple issues but estrogen sides are very noticeable otherwise. Administered 2mg letro last night and things are looking better. Just some insight since my research is a week or so past yours.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This trest and gh has bloated the fuk out of my subject, ankles are non existent. Looks like a bowl of jello when it walks. No nipple issues but estrogen sides are very noticeable otherwise. Administered 2mg letro last night and things are looking better. Just some insight since my research is a week or so past yours.
oh yea, I shoulda warned u.. I noticed this on my last run. I was mk677ing and had to drop to 10 mgs from 30mgs.

rockymtnoak

Awards
Nice man! trest is one of the most interesting research projects undertaken. what are research subjects stats? and did you find the 40-50 eod was sufficient to maintain steady plasma levels? my research subject received 2 vials several days ago and wasted no time getting to research. any observations on the efficacy of eod dose and what ai protocols were prudent would be appreciated to fill in my notes

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle was short and sweet, sorry for the lack of update. I was administering 12.5mg ed of Exemestane to combat estrogen side. All in all, It gained about 14lbs in the past month at only 20-30mg a day (I did eod administering to test subject)

SuperTDP

Awards
Cycle was short and sweet, sorry for the lack of update. I was administering 12.5mg ed of Exemestane to combat estrogen side. All in all, It gained about 14lbs in the past month at only 20-30mg a day (I did eod administering to test subject)
How’d AJ like the hgh? Considering it myself

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At first I thought I was seeing things (happy), but then I saw the date 😢

SuperTDP

Awards
I'm curious what you're wanting to know? there are people here who use or have used HGH
Basically I was thinking about doing 2iu/day for joint/tension issues. Wanted to know if it is effective in that way

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it will help joints some but not enough to warrant the cost of 2 iu per day. Im not sure about the tension thing. I would also think there are better cost to benefit options out there.

SuperTDP

Awards
it will help joints some but not enough to warrant the cost of 2 iu per day. Im not sure about the tension thing. I would also think there are better cost to benefit options out there.
Oops I meant tendon*. I have some knee issues I want to try to resolve