Low key MSten log...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low key Msten log...

For those interested...

Never did a log before, but decided to do one for my first ever msten run. It's not going to be very detailed as far as meals and workouts, but will update on weight gain, PR's, and overall feeling.

I'm 6'2" and weight is right around 228 as of this morning.

I'm using Shark Labz Sten Ace which is 7mg each. I plan on starting at 21mg for the first week then bumping it up to 28 for the next three.

I'm using Dermacrine as a test base. Starting out with 4 pumps in the morning.

Also using Kings Guard during the duration of the cycle, 3 caps in the morning a couple hours after my first dose of msten, then 3 caps late afternoon after my last dose of msten.

PCT is ready with Clomid for four weeks, 50/50/25/25... Along with Kings Blood.

AI on hand just in case.

Going to eat pretty clean, but a lot.

Will update a couple times a week.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So how's it going

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to postpone until Nov 1st due to some unavoidable issues.

Log will be on the shelf until then... But still plan on doing it. Going to F'n hit it hard. Should be a fun run.

Stay tuned!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log is now live....

Weight this morning was at 227.

4 pumps Dermacrine after shower, first Msten cap at 8am. Looking forward to a solid run. Will update soon...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following, will be researching something similar myself in a month or two.

KamikazeKiid

Awards
In! Running a similar log now, only with DMZ thrown in.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2: Nothing to report as of yet... The Dermacrine gel is really good and easy to apply, dries quickly. Each pump also gives an equal amount... Props to BPS for creating a great delivery system.

Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Halloween!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: Things are going well... Sides so far are slight rise in BP and BACK FREAKIN PUMPS. Holy hell, today during workout they were intense, almost unbearable.... But was able to work through it. Taurine has been ordered and otw.

Dom's were very noticeable after Wednesday Bi's / Back workout, still felt it today.

Hammered legs today... Full body on Sunday.

Upping the dose to 28 starting Monday.

That's all for now... Have a great weekend!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7: Full upper body destruction completed... Gotta say the pump and strength increase were REAL today. It took 7 days, but starting to feel the msten running in my veins. With that said, last night while in bed I could tell my blood pressure was slightly elevated. Need to monitor that a little more closely.

Looks like the fun is starting!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing to report...

This morning I weighed myself... 237!

Wtf, 10lbs increase in 7 days!?!

Not sure about that.... Lol. Will reweigh myself tonight and again tomorrow morning.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10: Weight this morning was 236, so far it appears 8-9lbs up so far.

Arms day!

Hammer curls
55 x 12
-Superset w/ crossbody tricep ext 60 x12
HC 50 x 12
-crossbody tricep ext 55 x 12
HC 45 x 12
-crossbody tricep ext 50 x 12
HC 40 x 12
-crossbody tricep ext 45 x 15
HC 35 x 15
crossbody tricep ext 45 x 12

EZ curl machine
90 x 10
-Superset w/ overhead cable tri ext 70 x 20
EZ 90 x 8
-overhead cable tri ext 80 x 25
EZ 45 x 12 - single arm
-overhead cable tri ext 90 x 20
EZ 45 x 12 - single arm
-overhead cable tri ext 100 x 15
EZ 45 x 20 - both arms pump and pain
-overhead cable tri ext 110 x 15

Cable curls
70 x 15
-superset w/ cable tri pushdown 120 x 15
CC 80 x 15
-superset w/ cable tri pushdown 130 x 15
CC 90 x 12
-superset w/ cable tri pushdown 140 x 12
CC 100 x 10
-superset w/ cable tri pushdown 150 x 12
CC 110 x 8
-superset w/ cable tri pushdown 150 x 12

The pump was really intense during the workout and I felt really strong throughout. Was a good day, msten seems to be working!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest day today.... Hit legs/shoulders yesterday.

Almost two weeks in the books, sides have been minimal so far other than slight elevation in blood pressure, libido being down a bit, and back pumps (prob the worst of the three). Running msten at 28, wonder if I should bump it up to 35 for the next week?

On the plus side, up 8-9lbs since I started, strength has increased, pumps - almost painful, and vascularity is starting to increase.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Rest day today.... Hit legs/shoulders yesterday.

Almost two weeks in the books, sides have been minimal so far other than slight elevation in blood pressure, libido being down a bit, and back pumps (prob the worst of the three). Running msten at 28, wonder if I should bump it up to 35 for the next week?

On the plus side, up 8-9lbs since I started, strength has increased, pumps - almost painful, and vascularity is starting to increase.
If you are seing good results at your current dose and have almost no sides o would not increase the dose :) the pump might be to much to even train!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are seing good results at your current dose and have almost no sides o would not increase the dose :) the pump might be to much to even train!
Ha, you're prob right!

Yea, figured I'll just stay the course... it's been good so far, hopefully the next two weeks will continue to yield good results.

Thanks for the comment.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15: weighed myself this morning, up to 241...��

14lbs.

Now I'm more of a mirror and how do my clothes fit kinda guy. Mirror tells me that I'm definitely filling out more, muscles appear fuller. Feel some bloating thou, especially around the belly... But nothing terrible.

Shirts appear to be fitting a little more snug.. waistline, fit appears to be the same at this point... Which is surprising!

Did full upper body last night, just to get blood pumping... Rest day today. Chest/Back tomorrow.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also of note.... Lethargy seems to be creeping in. First time since starting, feeling REALLY tired and sluggish... Feels like I hit a wall.

May be time to up the Dermacrine a pump or two to combat it.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16, Tuesday: Chest/Back... Noticed strength increase on flat bench, 225 x 15, rep increase of 3.

Flat Bench 5 sets: 225 x 15, 205 x 15, 185 x 15, 185 x 15, 135 burst x 20.
Superset with seated rows.

DB Flies: 55 x 12, 50 x 12, 45 x 12, 40 x 15, 35 x 15.
Superset with cable reverse flies.

Incline DB press: 65 x 10, 60 x 12, 55 x 12, 50 x 12, 45 x 15.
Superset with seated lat pulldown.

Again, most impressive thing has been the pumps.

Day 17, Wednesday: Arms... Routine listed few posts above.

Day 18, today: legs/shoulders. 5 sets each exercise.

Squats: 145 x 15, 205 x 12, 225 x 8, 205 x 10, 145 burst x 15 (this is by far my weakest exercise).
Superset with DB shoulder press

Seated leg extensions
Superset with cable lateral arm side raises.

Lying leg curls
Superset with cable upright rows

Standing barbell calf raises
Superset with DB shoulder shrugs.

Back pumps have subsided for most part, but hour prior to writing this while chilling on couch, they struck out of nowhere. Very painful... Lol.

Overall, things are going really well. Next update will be Monday when I reweigh myself again. Next workout is scheduled for Sunday. Full body routine.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22: weighed myself this morning, 247lbs.... Up 20 freaking pounds. I know it's not all rock hard slabs of muscle, but size has been undeniable!

Workout this week is going to be tricky due to Thanksgiving, but plan on hitting Chest/Back today... Arms tomorrow, Legs/Shoulders Wednesday.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Planning on running msten next year for my second cycle - this logs getting me excited for that - good stuff bro

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update... Rollercoaster week. Thanksgiving festivities, long 4 day weekend. Ate a ton and broke the rule and had me some drinks as well. Did get my workouts in during the week though and now down to my final two days using msten.

Will update weight tomorrow morning.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last day of cycle, start PCT tomorrow.... Weight this morning was 248... So after 30 days, 20lbs is the mark.

I will post during PCT most likely at end of each week... Will see how much I can keep!

phollet

Awards
Last day of cycle, start PCT tomorrow.... Weight this morning was 248... So after 30 days, 20lbs is the mark.

I will post during PCT most likely at end of each week... Will see how much I can keep!
Awesome gains!! Congratulations man! Just a question, did you experience hair loss? Or any other side effect?

phollet

Awards

Awesome gains!! Congratulations man! Just a question, did you experience hair loss? Or any other side effect?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, appreciate it... Hopefully I can keep most of it.

Regarding hair loss... I keep my hair really short.. sometimes shave it bald. So haven't really noticed any hair loss.

With regards to sides, I will list the main ones I have experienced so far.

- Increased blood pressure. Nothing crazy, but definitely noticable.

- Back pumps... Very painful at times, lol. **Added Taurine to help**

- Muscle cramps I'm general... These have occurred at the weirdest times for me. One day I would just be standing there and one of my pecks would just seize up and be cramped for 5 minutes. Next day sitting on couch my right lat muscle would cramp. Weird, annoying, and also painful at times. Drinking more water to help.

- Slight lower back pain, kidneys. This is partially my fault. One thing I have learned is that you have to drink a TON of water, and I kinda got lazy last few days. Causes stress on the kidneys hence the dull pain.

- Sack shrinkage.

- Lethargy... Started creeping in around the second week.

That's about it.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Third day PCT at 50mg Clomid and Kings Blood.... have to say I'm already feeling better. Have a good sense of clarity and well being. Lethargy seems to have completely lifted. Pretty quick response, honestly.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 of PCT completed....

Notes:

Only took three days for me to start feeling better, as noted in the post above. Bumping Clomid down to 25mg starting today.

Last two workouts during first week of PCT have been good. Strength and pump are still very much there.

Weight this morning.. down to 238. Dropped 10lbs in 7 days, most likely water/glycogen.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 of PCT in the books...

Weight holding at 238, still +10lbs.

Strength increase that I gained is still there...

Pumps, not as prevailant as they were while on cycle. I'm now incorporating PWO, which I didn't use while on. I am missing the pump that hurt so good and the overall "swoleness"... Lol.

Overall though, feeling good... Test levels seem to be bouncing back nicely.

That's all for now... Will update in a week.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off- good log enjoyed reading. One quick Q: Any post cycle bloods? How's the liver stress values AST/ALT? GGT for damage?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off- good log enjoyed reading. One quick Q: Any post cycle bloods? How's the liver stress values AST/ALT? GGT for damage?
Unfortunately, I did not do any bloods. So that information is unknown. I questioned even doing this cycle without bloods being done original... Due to my age especially, turning 42. It was recommended by several posters on here. I couldn't wait and decided to play with fire... With that said, my plan is to get blood work done from here on out.

Thanks for the question and glad you enjoyed the log.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note and question... I have about (30) 7mg tabs remaining in the bottle. I plan on running 1/4/epi andros for my next run after the new year. Would it be worth running 14mg msten for a couple weeks before or at the end of the andro run?

Or... Just hang on to them.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 of PCT completed.

Weight as of this morning 237lbs... +9lbs

Obviously weight always fluctuates a couple pounds each way, but it's been holding pretty steady for me.

Feeling good, PCT is doing it's job. Feel like I'm completely recovered at this point.

Strength appears to still be there, pumps again not as much.

One more week until the finish line.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Side note and question... I have about (30) 7mg tabs remaining in the bottle. I plan on running 1/4/epi andros for my next run after the new year. Would it be worth running 14mg msten for a couple weeks before or at the end of the andro run?

Or... Just hang on to them.
Hang on to them...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sold all my methyl PH, except two bottles of M-Sten and some Epi... heading to the dark side, but still want to run Msten maybe even with a test E combo soon. I have plenty of CEL cycle support and TUDCA, so gtg there. I know you did not get bloods, but did you notice a strong darkening of urine with hydration with M-Sten?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sold all my methyl PH, except two bottles of M-Sten and some Epi... heading to the dark side, but still want to run Msten maybe even with a test E combo soon. I have plenty of CEL cycle support and TUDCA, so gtg there. I know you did not get bloods, but did you notice a strong darkening of urine with hydration with M-Sten?
Yes.. only when I didn't drink enough water. It wasn't often, but I did expierence that. Definitely have to consider at the very least a gallon to gallon and half of water a day. The last few days while on msten I also started getting a dull throbbing pain in my lower back... Assumed kidney's. With my work schedule being crazy I wasn't fulfilling my water intake. Once I started upping the water, pain went away.

A lot of water is key.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final entry.... Random thoughts.

Last day of PCT is today.

Weight this morning still at 237, so officially finished at +9lbs.

Noticable gains in arms and back.

Most of the strength gains still present.

PCT, honestly by day 3 I was already feeling better... Mental clarity was most impressive.

Sides were definitely present but controllable. Lots of water is key. Dermacrine worked for the most part.

The most notable plus were the pumps. Insane... Hurt so good. And the feeling of being "swole".

All in all, really enjoyed this run... Would do it again.

IMG_20171224_102238.jpg

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Final entry.... Random thoughts.

Last day of PCT is today.

Weight this morning still at 237, so officially finished at +9lbs.

Noticable gains in arms and back.

Most of the strength gains still present.

PCT, honestly by day 3 I was already feeling better... Mental clarity was most impressive.

Sides were definitely present but controllable. Lots of water is key. Dermacrine worked for the most part.

The most notable plus was the pumps. Insane... Hurt so good. And the feeling of being "swole".

All in all, really enjoyed this run... Would do it again.

View attachment 158659

Like Tony Huge would say.... Stay SWOLE my friends.

Oh and Merry Christmas!
Nice log bro, merry Christmas