Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Age 23
93kg / 205lb
1,89mt / 6,2 ft
BF i really don't know but i think around 12-13%

Today I started the cycle, my first cycle ever, my goal is body recomp/minicut and don't lose strenght
Diet is a carb cycle on 3 days (2800/2600/2400cal)
Training is a PHAT modified by me with 2/3 days bodybuilding and 2 powerlifting
Cycle is really simple, 8 weeks 15/20mg of ostarine, AI on hand for precaution.
Pct clomid 50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25 with super pct (OL)

IMG_2748.jpg
IMG_2749.jpg
IMG_2750.jpg
IMG_2751.jpg
IMG_2752.jpg

if anyone knows what's mine BF, thank you all for attention byee
(Sorry for the english I'm italian)

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi ! Your BF should be around 14% IMO
go with 20/25 mg for 10 to 12 weeks

Osta 20 / 20 / 20 /20 / 25 / 25 / 25 / 25 / 25 / 25

Ostarine does not convert to estrogen and DHT, because it has not a steroid structure so you will very unlikely needs an AI, I have use Ostar1ne OL many times, it is real Osta.

PCT
50/50/25/25 (if you go for the 10-12 weeks range, but if only 8 weeks 50/25/25/ should do the job)
Super PCT 10 caps e/d as labeled

Keep your Carbs intake low during your cycle (Under 100 g per day) and train hard, you will see the results you are looking for..

Godd Luck

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much, i'm scared for suppression of ostarine, is my first cycle ever, I prefer 15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20 for this time. Taurine can help? Now I'm in my 5th day of ostarine.
What do you think about suppression of osta?
Sorry for the english

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Suppression appears around the 4th 5th week of use, but is not a big deal at all, on week 2 you will start to feel the Osta , awesome feelings, I took osta with lgd on my first cycle for 12 weeks, i did planned only 8 weeks but i was feeling so great that i bought one more bottle to stay on cycle.

Suppression for me was only a little bit of lethargie the last 2 weeks and low libido. Anyway, after the first week of my PCT i was feeling great again and i was able to keep all my gains.. forget the suppression bro, hit that osta, have fun on your cycle, do your proper PCT and stay disciplined ..

PS. You can take Taurine if you want, is a nice supplement but it will not make any difference instead you are getting bad Back Pumps, and i dont think this will be the case, but like i said, it wont hurt you to use it.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thank you very much for the answer. I'm italian and in Italy is really difficult buy clomid or nolvadex, where on internet can I buy some real serm?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, thank you very much for the answer. I'm italian and in Italy is really difficult buy clomid or nolvadex, where on internet can I buy some real serm?
Can’t discuss sources on the forum mate.....also probably the one thing you want to make sure you have before you start.....

Google it and you’ll find it overseas (ironically I’m waiting on a delivery myself right now). Either research chemicals or pharma grade (from an overseas pharmacy)

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2826.jpg

Pic 7 days progress

now I'm on the 9th day, I feel good despite the diet and feel that I have had an improvement in resistance.

muscles and strength still nothing different, only a little bit pump in today workout, but i think it's placebo effect

I hope the English is right

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Can`t discuss sources on the Forum bro.. if you cant get a serm and you only do 8 weeks Osta you could try OTC PCT Products, Sup3r Pct together with Rebirth from Black lion Research, GW 501516 (20 mg per day) to fight cortisol and help with your endurance.. you will get back to normal even without PCT after an Osta cycle, but it takes longer, and the problem is, the longer it takes you to get back to normal your Test levels, the more gains you could loose, thats why the serm is your best goal to go.
You have to google more, visit some Italian Underground Bodybuilders Forum, you will find answers, i live in Germany, is also EU, a lot of places bro, just look deeper ..
Good Luck

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Can`t discuss sources on the Forum bro.. if you cant get a serm and you only do 8 weeks Osta you could try OTC PCT Products, Sup3r Pct together with Rebirth from Black lion Research, GW 501516 (20 mg per day) to fight cortisol and help with your endurance.. you will get back to normal even without PCT after an Osta cycle, but it takes longer, and the problem is, the longer it takes you to get back to normal your Test levels, the more gains you could loose, thats why the serm is your best goal to go.
You have to google more, visit some Italian Underground Bodybuilders Forum, you will find answers, i live in Germany, is also EU, a lot of places bro, just look deeper ..
Good Luck
Sorry, I found the clomid easier than I thought.
Better 50/25/25 or 50/25/25/25?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Try 50/25/25 with sup3r PCT, if you feel you are not 100% recovered go for 1 or 2 weeks more at 25 mg. But i think you will be more than fine with 50/25/25

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I’ve read I’d go 50/25/25/12.5.....some people suggest 25/25/12.5/12.5 and others 50/50/25/25.

Any of those and you’ll be sound

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I'll start 50/25/25 and if i need other week at 25 or 12.5. I hope I don't need it

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow i start the 3rd week, now i'm 15mg day, better bump at 20mg or stay at 15mg? Opinions?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Go with 25mg until the end of your cycle, you will see more results and almost no difference regarding suppression

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i'll do two weeks at 20mg, and the last 4 weeks 25

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Go for the 12 Weeks, believe me bro, Osta should not give you any big problems..

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the 9th week and i think i'll continue osta till 12th week. Zero sides and little gains, it's good in cut.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I've finish the 12 weeks, now i'm in the 3rd day of pct.
Zero sides, and I don't know gains. I think a little bit more strength and endurance. For me osta is ok in body recomp/cut

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Jmassardo Supplement Logs 14
Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 18
Anabolics 48