1/4/epi stack with Sports training For gainz!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey thanks for stopping by! I have never done a log before, but I figured as I am going to run my first PH cycle I would log it to 1. keep my on track and honest with myself if I have to report to someone, even if it is just the forums haha 2. I didn't find many logs that where as details as I was hoping for, so I am hoping that I can put together a log for those people like me, and 3. Most of them are used for bodybuilding/looking good, and I wanted to throw a log up there that has more to do with sports.

Background:
I have been lifting since I was 13 and I have always loved working out. Played every sport in highschool and all that jazz. After highschool I got lazy and didnt workout as intense or as dedicated as I did in highschool. Got back into it and playing baseball, more specifically a pitcher. Im 6'4" and ~220lbs currently somewhere between 12-15% BF.

Goals:
My main goals of this log are:
get up to 230 with minimal fat gain.
Get Squat up to 400x1
deadlift 450x1
power clean 250x1
Achieve fastball velocity of 90MPH. I was only ever clocked at 89 in High school, so I want to hit that magic 90.

Cycle:
I will be running a 1/4/epi cycle with all the supplements coming from Olympus Labs UK. I will be running it f or 10 weeks so that I am not a baby when it comes the the holidays, and I want to be able to eat like a NFL lineman during the holidays.

The dosing will be as follows:
1 Andro (Sup3r-1) 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/440/550/550 at the I will kind of experiment to see how I handle more for a possible future run
4 andro (Sup3r-4) 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/440/550/550/ same reasoning on dose
Epi andor (Sup3r-Epi) 500/750/750/750/750/750/750/1000/1000/1000 same reasoning on dose
Ar1macare pro @ 8caps a day

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Super PCT as on label, can't think of the dosing for the moment.
Ar1macare pro @8 caps a day
HMB-FA (Clear Muscle) as per label.
ARA X-Factor Advanced 1.5g/day.

HMB and ARA are being used to help hold onto gains as much as possible. Honestly I had them lying around and figured why the heck not?

Staples:
Creatine
fish oil
genoflex by PES
preworkout (will see if I need this during cycle)
whey
I usually take

Diet:
for the first 2 weeks I will be doing recomp/slight cut at 2500 cals a day.
remaining 8 weeks will be ramping up calories and lean bulking. week 3 I will start at 3000 cals and increase at week 4 to 3500 calories.
wk1-2 2500
wk3 3000
wk4 3500

Training:
This won't be your traditional workout, because it will be half baseball(drills, throwing, etc.) half weight training. For lifting I will follow a upper/lower split. I am more focused on power and strength then size. I will upload workout details later, I write them down and don't have them with me at this moment. As the cycle gets more underway, I will probably increase sets and workout frequency.
As for the baseball side, my main form of training will be weighted baseballs. The program I am following I won't add exact details, but will update on how I feel and how it went. I am currently planning on 2-3 sessions of weighted baseballs a week, with other training in between. I will update with velocity probably every week if I can find someone to measure my throwing. If not I will do as often as possible.

Before:

will show pics here once I take them haha

If there is anything you would like me to report along the way, feel free to let me know! as of now my day report will be weight, bf% (I have a bf% scale, might not be 100% accurate, but atleast it will be kind of my guide to see how composition changes), workout details, and overall how I am feeling while on cycle. Hopefully I can make this log a keeper and it will help others down the road!

Again any feedback is welcome, question, comments, suggestions etc whatever! This is my first log some I'm looking for all the help I can get to make it good:)

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delayed response! I had a busy weekend and wasn't able to upload my logs so far, Ill just give you a quick rundown of what I've done each day. I just finished deloading so only have 2 weight days to report. My scale broke (Weird, I just finished cutting too. I thought that only happened when bulking?), So I will report my new weight and BF% when I get it in the mail. I ordered an Omron and I will be tracking bf% and weight everyday that I am home. I'm not using it as a definite answer, but more of a way to see if the recomp works.

Day 1 wed:
330/330/1000
Took first dose the night before to see if I had any noticeable differences when I woke up. I felt a little more pumped up but other than that no pecieved differences.

Lifting:Rest

Day 2 Thurs:
330/330/1000

While it is on my mind, has anyone ever noticed GI distress when starting the compounds? I had the most horrendous gas today, like make you ashamed of yourself gas. I'm pretty sure I killed a few trees walking around campus today haha. Also I have this "alpha" feeling today. Just walking around campus I feel like I'm more aware of chicks and I feel more confident. Idk if that's placebo, kinda early to tell.

Workout:Legs
Front Squat: 5x5x205
Deadlifts 3x5 395
back squats 4x8x225
RDL single legged DB 3x8x60s
standing calf raises 4xfailurex170/150/130/130

Baseball: Light throwing getting ready to push it next week.

Good workout, I was super tired, don't know if that was becuase of the andros (don't think the lethargy can kick in that quick) of just becuase of being sleep deprived college student haha.

Day 3 Fri:

Ok so I figured out that I have enough to run 440 on 1 andro and 4 andro for all the cycle except for 10days.... So on my rest days I will take 330 until I have had 10 rest days and then every other day will 440 because it isn't enough to run a full cycle, so I might as well just run a higher dose. Any comments on this?
330/330/1000

noticed I was a little bit more vascular today as well. Still more tired than usual. I also cut down on caffeine so I wasn't raising my BP more than already until I can measure it. Maybe that is it?
Calves where super tight today. I wonder if I pushed it too much goin till failure? Not sure

workout: rest

Day 4 Sat:
440/440/1000
Wanted to check out the higher dose even though I wasn't lifting today.
Holy cow my calves have never been this sore in my entire life!!! The right leg I can't just get up and walk without pain in it. Really bad DOMs, reminds me the first time i did P90X in highshcool. I mowed some lawns today, so hopefully that loosens them up.
The gas as gone away luckily, and I'm pretty sure everyone I see is glad that it is gone haha. I didn't feel as tired today so maybe just caffeine.

Day 5 Sun;
440/440/1000
WORST DOMS EVER. I physically couldn't walk today. Left calf isnt as tight as the right one luckily. the left one I can atleast put my heel on the ground. THe right one is another story. Can't straighten it at all. I had to use crutches to get around my house today. I'm kind of wondering If I have pulled/torn something in my calf. I use my Marc Pro (look it up, best recovery device ever) on my legs hopefully it is better tomorrow. That would blow if I did something bad to my leg before I've even really gotten into my cycle haha.

It was sunday, so I don't know if the andros made me tired because I took a nap while watching football. It's a given right?

rest

Mon day 6:
440/440/1000
Good news the tightness is loosening up! I could put my heel on the ground on both feet if I stretched out by standing around for a bit. I still couldn't walk super fast though. It bad enough still that I couldn't do yard work. Oh well I'm just glad that it is getting better
I was sooooo tired today. I wouldn't say my workout suffered, but I was tired enough that I took a 2 hour nap after class. I might add some caffeine to see if I still am lethargic or not. So I can narrow down if it is the stack or not. Still feeling alpha, not other sides really. I'm looking bigger than before. I weighed myself at the gym and I was about 4lbs heavier (224) than when I weighed myself before my scale broke. Most people gain some weight when they first go on right? Workout was good, either the epi kicks in quick or the deload helped. Weighted seemed lighter.
DB bench 5x5x85s
BB row 5x5x145
1 arm skull crushers 3x8x35
reverse curls 3x8x50
chin ups 5xfailx10,8,6,6,4

Ran out of time, felt like I could do more.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the way I'll get pictures up when I can, I've had some trouble with format being to large. Any advice to making it easier to take lots of pictures and upload them quickly? At this rate I ahve to add every picture one at a time and crop and edit to make them fit.

And does anyone know if these compounds help with tendons/ligaments/joints? I added the 4 andro so I wouldn't dry out but does it actually help? I might add something else specifically for joints if none of these do.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7 tues:
1:440
4:440
epi:1000

Well I can finally walk on my legs! woot woot! I made the mistake of taking something to sleep last night at like 1am and didnt wake up till noon haha but sleeping that long seemed to help my lethargy. Kind of strange I'm feeling super Alpha, but I wouldnt say I have a high Libido if that makes sense... So kind of like super self confident and I'm the alpha in the room but not horny. I've noticed increased muscle pumps, and at the gym I had a ton of endurance. I did 1 hour of yoga before leg day, so that kind of threw me off just a little. Note to self lift first yoga second. In addition to the pumps and endurance, Ive noticed that I look/ feel like I am holding a little water for the 4 andro, but not anything to worry about. I don't know if its placebo or because of starting with higher dosages, but I feel as if it has already kicked in a little. I haven't bee sore really at all and weight is climbing on lifts and scale. I do need to dial my diet in a little better so I get more of a recomp/lean bulk. Tomorrow I am going to try and dose my 1 andro 1am/1pwo/2night and see if that helps with the tiredness. I have also been taking ketotifen as I just finished running albuterol so I'll stop that and also see if that helps at all with being tired.

Legs
Front squat 6sets 225x4
RDL 1 legged DB 5sets 75sx6 (seemed super easy)
back squats 5 sets 275x6
leg curls 1 legged 50x8

baseball:normal throwing. Thursday I will start ramping it up and seeing what I can get

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8 Wed:
1:440 (1am/1pwo/2pm)
4:440 (1am/2pwo/1pm)
epi:1250 (1am/2pwo/2pm) I accidently took one extra lol

Well not sure if dropping the ketotifen or changing dosing help, but I noticed a huge difference in the tiredness department. More energy considering I didn't sleep well last night from drinking a red bull late at night to finish some homework. Workout was going good until I had to deal with some bank stuff. Stupid fraud. Anyways, I didn't get as much done during my workout, but atleast I am feeling more energetic!

back/abs
pullups 4 sets bwx8/7/7/6
BB rear delt rows 5 sets 90lbsx10/9/9/9/9
Skull crushers 5 sets 70x8/8/7/7/6
reverse curls 3 sets 50x6
machine torso twist 3 sets 110x12
captain chair raises 3 sets bwx15/14/13

Baseball: Off day, rotator cuff work. Tomorrow I will be getting after it big time.

Starting tomorrow I will be pulling 90mins of baseball workout almost everyday, lifting my normal schedule, and doing yoga on the days I can make it to the free classes at my university for flexibility. I've noticed already that I seem to have gotten tighter quicker than I thought. If I continue at this rate of getting big and tight upper body, I will probably switch to a powerlifting lowerbody/core regiment and only lift upper once a week. Flexibility=king in pitching and I definitely don't want to go the other way.

So 1 week in, I am impressed on what has changed already. These things are definitely working.
1wk Pros;
*5lb weight gain
*always pumped feeling
*strength increase
*recovery. No really soreness and I feel like I bounce back quicker than before.
*more endurance working out. I always leave the gym feeling like I could of done more. I think I'll start pushing it to the limit sooner than I thought

cons;
*Lethargic. Seems to be going away, and my dosing helped. I also attribute it to ending 600mg caffeine and 24mg of albut everyday and stopping cold turkey on day 3. Ive add 100-200mg atm, and ill taper off over the next few days to see if that helps as well. If not I will just keep caffeine on workout days. Small price to pay IMO.
*bloating. I'm going to up my water intake to 2 gallons a day from 1.25 and see if this helps.

Looking forward to the gains to come! If it doesn't get good until week 3, I can't imagine how I will feel then! Definitely more pros then cons for me. Only time will tell if it pans out :)

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9 Thursday:
1:440 (1am/2pwo/1pm)
4:440 (1am/2pwo/1pm)
epi:1250 (1am/2pwo/1pm)

Well things keep going better. Wasn't near as tired today, so I am saying that lack of caffeine was the cause. I have noticed that I seem to be bloated more than usual... I upped my intake to 1.75 gals today. I had class all day so couldn't drink the full 2 gals. I'm not very sore which I'm surprised about. Right shoulder has been hurting since I did yoga the other day darn hand stands... So added rotator cuff work to right arm as well ( I already did for throwing L arm).
Baseball: high intense throws. Pretty much run and throw as hard as possible without aiming. Only did with regular baseball.

Going for legs tomorrow so should be good, feeling super strong and I'm going to try dosing epi at 750 pwo. Also side note, made the mistake of not taking with food this morning... Bad mistake. Almost made me throw up about 1hr later, which is saying a lot because I can usually stomach anything without problems. I got heartburn until I ate something. So word to the wise, take the first dose of the day with food.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10 Friday:
440/440/1250

I wanted to tryout the higher dose on epi. Man it was awesome! Had a great leg day, felt like I could do anything. Right now I'm working on going up in reps instead of up in weight, don't want to hurt myself. Had great energy, and I felt like I needed less rest between sets. Maybe I'm a person who feels the effects sooner? Idk either way, I'm loving it!!

Front squats
5 sets 235x5/4/4/4/3 was super happy bout this one, but bruised my collarbone and right rotator was hurting more...
Single leg RDLs DB
5 sets 75x7
Back squats
265x8
275x8
275x7
275x7
275x6
Increased reps more than I thought. Back pumps started kicking in at the end kind of painful haha
Leg curls single leg 3 sets
110x10
Didn't do calves cuz I still have tightness for pulling/straining it

Abs
reverse crunch
Bwx15/15/15/13

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11 sat:
440/440/1000

Stayed up too late so was super tired today haha. I had to take it easy on upper today, shoulder is still kind of sore.

Hang clean
145x3 5 sets

DB bench-speed
50x5 5 sets

Cable rows
145x 10/10/10/8

Cable kickbacks
60x10/10/8/8

Also how much does blood pressure and heart rate rise on cycle? I usually have perfect bp and heart rate of 60. Bp was 140/80.... I'll check again later with a different machine though. Should I be worried about this?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Nice looking log so far. Do you feel the Arimistane is sufficient as an ai here?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Nice looking log so far. Do you feel the Arimistane is sufficient as an ai here?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m running the same cycle at the moment and wasn’t expecting to need an ai to be honest (the 4 is only a relatively low conversion.....). I’ve got exem on hand as a safety measure just in case but do you think an ai on cycle is needed (like inhibit e?).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also how much does blood pressure and heart rate rise on cycle? I usually have perfect bp and heart rate of 60. Bp was 140/80.... I'll check again later with a different machine though. Should I be worried about this?
How was the second check on bp mate?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it is good enough honestly. Like whisky said low conversion rate of 4 andro. I also had mild gyno in puberty growing up that went away, and I'm not really worried about it. I'm pretty sure inhibit e is arimistane? Might need to double check that. I only have nolva in case of a flare-up, but I'm not expecting any.
*Knocks on wood*

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m running the same cycle at the moment and wasn’t expecting to need an ai to be honest (the 4 is only a relatively low conversion.....). I’ve got exem on hand as a safety measure just in case but do you think an ai on cycle is needed (like inhibit e?).
Are you using ar1macare pro or a different on cycle support? You could already have an air and not know it haha. Ar1macare has it built in.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
The reason I ask is if people add 4andro into a cycle as a test base, I assumed it aromatized enough to provide the benefits associated with heathy e levels. I suppose then if it doesn't aromatized much then Arimistane would work nicely

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The reason I ask is if people add 4andro into a cycle as a test base, I assumed it aromatized enough to provide the benefits associated with heathy e levels. I suppose then if it doesn't aromatized much then Arimistane would work nicely
Ya I haven't had any problems. Again some people will have a ton of problems and others none. I guess it is just see and try haha. Are you planning on running this cycle soon?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you using ar1macare pro or a different on cycle support? You could already have an air and not know it haha. Ar1macare has it built in.
Lol, no deliberately went cel assist because it doesn’t have one built it. My understanding was you want conversion for muscle building......? It’s just too much that’s an issue.

Arimistane and inhibit are different ingredients, I think they do broadly the same thing but for some reason I thought armistane was the stronger? I could be totally wrong on that though.

I do have hcgenerate es in a cupboard, that’s got estrogen control amongst other stuff - was going to run either that or m test in pct depending on how I was feeling (if I’m doing ok I’ll save the hcgenerate for a stronger cycle - ****s expensive man lol)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ya I haven't had any problems. Again some people will have a ton of problems and others none. I guess it is just see and try haha. Are you planning on running this cycle soon?
I'm still in the beginning stages of research and putting something together, but it will likely be a sarm or weak ph along with something like 4andro as a base.

edsd

Awards
It was still 135/70 ish, so still high. But I figure I'll just monitor it, as bp does go up on cycle correct?
BP goes up for a lot of people depending on what you are taking. I suppose if you are worried you could add extra Hawthorn Berry or something outside of your cycle assist to see if it helps.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 12
440/440/1000
It was nice to rest today haha. Bp is coming down somewhat so might of just been I used the machine wrong haha. Going to get going strong with week with legs tomorrow.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 13 Monday:
440/440/1000

So I think the epi is kicking in haha. Had a freaking amazing leg workout! I was super surprised cuz I usually lift at 14:00 but had extra work and family in town so I didn't get to the gym till 23:00. Didn't think I'd have much energy by then. Boy was I wrong! I felt amazing so just pushed weight up until it got hard where I felt I'd fail the last two. Front squat went from 235 to 265 for 5 reps, RDLs increased to 85s, and back squat went from 275 - 305. I'm liking this already can't wait to see where I get my end of cycle.
Front squat
235x5
245x5
255x5
265x5
265x4

RDLs DB single leg
85sx 5 for 3 sets

Back squats
295x 5
305x5
305x5
Lower back was killing me though, probably could of done more but it hurt so bad. I'm going to have to make sure to stretch out extra.

Leg curls
115x8 3 sets

I also got my omron bodyfat scale/scanner so I will start updating log with calories in a day, bf% and weight. More of a guideline to see how it goes up and to show if I really will lose bf% and gain muscle mass.
Loving these products! Baseball work is also going to rain.p up tomorrow and I'll be adding Speedwork/ drills now.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BP goes up for a lot of people depending on what you are taking. I suppose if you are worried you could add extra Hawthorn Berry or something outside of your cycle assist to see if it helps.
I might I just to be safe. I might have to start donating plasma to pay for school stuff (cycle was a little too expensive... Haha) and it needs to be in a certain range. I'd not I guess I'll just have to find a way to make some extra $$

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
How's it going?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NEEDED UPDATE:

Sorry guys, I recently got influenza and couldn't bring myself to sit down and write on my log. That sht sucks when your on cycle man!! I'm feeling better now, but still low on energy. I'm definitely going to be pumping the Vitamin C and washing my hands constantly for the remainder of the cycle. I feel like I just wasted a week of it, good thing my cycle is longer than 8 weeks haha. So I will give highlights of week and try and fill in everything that I might of missed. I'm going to continue my weekly "whats changed" update because I feel it is benefical to those reading of what to expect and then I realize how much more it is doing for me.

WEEK 2 UPDATE:
Pros
*I always feel like I can do more. Don't know if that is a pro or con, but after adding to workout I still want to do more. kind of hard to stick to plan.
*pumps for days. Even more pronounced then before. When I chase the pump I fell like my muscles are going to break the skin lol
*No soreness even when adding new aspects to training.
*increased strength. Ive add a ton of weight to all my lifts. added 15lbs to squat between workout on tues and friday
*No apparent hair loss. I'm already balding, and no changes.
*weight is up but Looking slimer.

Cons:
*low libido. I still feel "alpha" like the big man on campus, but other my desire isn't up really. Despite always waking up with raging boners.
*lots of tightness/loss of flexibility.. More of a side effect from lifting more, but I am getting super stiff. I have to increase flexibility work to 2x a day, maybe will need to go 3. This is more of a so you know to people looking to try this stack.
*Joint pain. My freakin knees and shoulder kill! I'm thinking of taking less Ar1macare because I always get sore joints with the AIs in it.

Accomplishments:
315 back squat for 5x5
275 front squat for 5x5
DB bench 110 for 6 reps
db Rows 110 for 5 reps
Started throwing weighted baseballs again :)

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I figured I would split it up into 2 posts to avoid one long one and a wall of text haha. Week 3 sucked hardcore because I got the flu like I stated in last post. I only worked out twice in the last week (cycle week, tues-tues). Still managed to add some weight to lifts, but didn't do much at all. whole freakin body hurts man. I worked out today to test the waters. Wasn't too tired, but wasn't 100%, probably around 75% I'm sure glad that I got sick now as opposed to week 7 though, that would suck I'm still super happy with this stack and can't wait for the next week. I hear now is when it will really start to shine.

WEEK 3 UPDATE:
Pro's
*muscle contractions are awesome. I can just flex my bicep and I feel it. Wasn't expecting this, but it is awesome to say the least.
*everything from week 2 but more pronounced.
*BF% is down according to my omron. (Though that sht says I am at 24% bf... who knows maybe I am but i sure as hell dont feel like it. upper abs and veins visible at 24%? doubt it... I'm using it more of a guide.)
*Hunger increase. I like to eat so a bonus haha.
*increased speed/ agility. I noticed this today when doing box jumps, jump roping, and later jumps.
*quicker reaction. Haven't read anything about this, but I feel like I react quicker. Could just be my mind playing games on me though haha

Cons:
*Joint pain still there. I might just have to deal with it.It took me twice as long to warm up the hips and knees before squatting.
*Acne. I had acne problems in highschool and junior high, but this isn't as bad as that. Definitely noticable though. Got them on my face, back, and chest.
*Libido hasn't improved. There is worse things though. On the brightside I can focus better on school work haha
*Always feeling stiff as a board. I really need to do a ton of flexibilty work or I wont be able to bend over and tie by shoes by the end.

Accomplishments:
325 squat for 5x5

I am starting to feel better so this week I will be able to get back into it hardcore. I'm adding medicine ball work to my workout, and will be posting my workout more fully. I haven't done a very good job at remembering to write it down. Also I really need to watch calories closer. Im wanting more of a recomp effect, and I haven't been countin calories very close. I'm goin to aim for 3000. I usually count hte first part of the day and forget to log dinner and snacks. I suspect for the past 3 weeks I've been eating at 3500-4000, as I am up 10lbs already.

The show must go on!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like things are going well minus the sickness... Thanks for the updates man.

I've been heavily researching 4ad and epiandro to use as a test base for a upcoming (likely) halodrol cycle. They seem like they'll have enough kick to get the job done while not blowing me up like trest or just pinning test.

Keep it going man!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like things are going well minus the sickness... Thanks for the updates man.

I've been heavily researching 4ad and epiandro to use as a test base for a upcoming (likely) halodrol cycle. They seem like they'll have enough kick to get the job done while not blowing me up like trest or just pinning test.

Keep it going man!
Ya I don't know a ton about halodrol, but I'm loving this cycle! I am also running at 440mg on the 1 and 4 so keep that in mind.

I didn't know anyone actually kept tabs on my log haha so nice to know it is helping at least one other person haha

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea man, ime with logging they really help weeks/months/years later as people research future cycles. They may not sub or comment but first hand experience is gold... Especially with how much bias there is out there with brand promotion and advertising.

You may have mentioned it earlier, but what's your pct looking like? Keeping the same workout routine?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yea man, ime with logging they really help weeks/months/years later as people research future cycles. They may not sub or comment but first hand experience is gold... Especially with how much bias there is out there with brand promotion and advertising.

You may have mentioned it earlier, but what's your pct looking like? Keeping the same workout routine?
PCT workout wise I will keep the same workout, 4x week upper/lower split. I will probably decrease volume a little and focus more on strength. going to be running clomid, ara, hmb, and super PCT

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah **** guys, looks like I am getting early signs of gyno.... Just noticed that my nips look puffy. -.- I was wondering if this would happen, as I ha gyno when going through puberty and I thought the anti E stuff in Ar1macare pro would cover it dam it. So until I get letro, I will be running my cycle at 220 4andro/330 1 andro and 1000 epi. Luckily there is no lump yet, so isn't too big of a problem yet. Just noticed at the gym that my nips looked like they were sticking straight out then I checked them out in the mirror later.

EDIT!!!!:
So after a little reading I'm not sure if I have gyno or not. I'll be monitoring it really close and see if a lump starts to form, as of now I just have puffy nips. Could be excess fat as I started at 15% bf or so, and on top of that as I haven't been eating as clean as I would like to. Ill keep you guys posted. I will be using nolva instead of letro though because of a post I found. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to another forum post? if not I will just copy the info or look for it in AM because it is very good info and will be helpful for people in the future.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I can't post links but if you search:

If You Think You have Gyno

You'll find the thread I am talking about. Hope this is useful in the future!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ah **** guys, looks like I am getting early signs of gyno.... Just noticed that my nips look puffy. -.- I was wondering if this would happen, as I ha gyno when going through puberty and I thought the anti E stuff in Ar1macare pro would cover it dam it. So until I get letro, I will be running my cycle at 220 4andro/330 1 andro and 1000 epi. Luckily there is no lump yet, so isn't too big of a problem yet. Just noticed at the gym that my nips looked like they were sticking straight out then I checked them out in the mirror later.

EDIT!!!!:
So after a little reading I'm not sure if I have gyno or not. I'll be monitoring it really close and see if a lump starts to form, as of now I just have puffy nips. Could be excess fat as I started at 15% bf or so, and on top of that as I haven't been eating as clean as I would like to. Ill keep you guys posted. I will be using nolva instead of letro though because of a post I found. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to another forum post? if not I will just copy the info or look for it in AM because it is very good info and will be helpful for people in the future.
Puffy nips doesn't necessarily mean gyno... That can and usually does happen to some degree when hormone levels change... For me, nipple sensitivity is more of a early warning sign.

Also, in terms of an AI: letro is most definitely too extreme for the compounds you are using. Ime, formestane at appropriate doses could handle many ph cycles, and Could definitely work for you in this case. I was curious how the Arimistane would work for what you were doing, it's known to act as an AI (although it's actual usefulness for this is pretty debated). What doses of Arimistane are you running now?

I used it at 50mg Ed and 25mg ed for some Daa runs and thought 50 was too much for that...

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Puffy nips doesn't necessarily mean gyno... That can and usually does happen to some degree when hormone levels change... For me, nipple sensitivity is more of a early warning sign.

Also, in terms of an AI: letro is most definitely too extreme for the compounds you are using. Ime, formestane at appropriate doses could handle many ph cycles, and Could definitely work for you in this case. I was curious how the Arimistane would work for what you were doing, it's known to act as an AI (although it's actual usefulness for this is pretty debated). What doses of Arimistane are you running now?

I used it at 50mg Ed and 25mg ed for some Daa runs and thought 50 was too much for that...
Ya I realized that I over reached haha but that's hear happens when your sleep deprived lol.
Now that I've had time to sleep on it, I'm not that worried. The dose is currently 50mg ED through arm1care pro.

Jglove

Awards
Thinking about running this for a cut cycle end of the year or beginning of ‘18

How much did this run you? Didnt know if you knew of some discounts or special pricing from olympus

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking about running this for a cut cycle end of the year or beginning of ‘18

How much did this run you? Didnt know if you knew of some discounts or special pricing from olympus
Nah I just looked around, I bought a bundle pack with enough for a 8 week cycle. I think I spent around 500$.

Jglove

Awards
Jesus christ ok, did you order from olympus? Bc im seeing now that strongsupplementshop is cheaper

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jesus christ ok, did you order from olympus? Bc im seeing now that strongsupplementshop is cheaper
I'm not sure if we are allowed to discuss where we buy things on forums? But I also bought more and I'm running a higher dosage. So I have 3 of each bottle as well.

Jglove

Awards
Well they both are sponsors and listed here in the forums so i figure its fine

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well they both are sponsors and listed here in the forums so i figure its fine
Ah correct I forgot about that. I guess I've read too many posts about where to get serms and that's a little different lol.

I ordered from nutriverse, just there 8 week stack w/ super PCT and the then 4 week stack without super PCT. As I am running 10 weeks vs 8, and 440 vs 330.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah I just looked around, I bought a bundle pack with enough for a 8 week cycle. I think I spent around 500$.
Lol, I live in the uk and ordered from predator - had to remortgage the house to run this cycle haha

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hoping she’ll be that blown away by my massive gainz I won’t have to lol
Lmao I can just imagine you jacked and she is all over you, then you drop the shorts and she jumps back shocked and says "wtf! What happened to your junk?!"

Size in all the right places is the right thing ;) get those dick ups going man! Gainz to be made there as well