S4 (Andarine) Log

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
(Redirect me if I'm posting in the wrong spot).

My goal would be to recomp. I've just bulked up from a simple 1andro cycle, and I want to tighten up and make my new weight appear a bit more firm.

Would anybody be interested in an S4 only log?
There have been a few out that I've seen and read logs but none have really been tested alone or really caught my eye on the proper results that it gives, if any. If interested in a lot, let me know!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
S4 is one of my favorite sarms other than rad 140

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Unfortunately, no bloodwork at the moment. Last doc screwed a lot of stuff up with my previous bloodwork and health paperwork, so I'm in the process of finding a new doctor.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Log will be coming up when the S4 ships in to test on my pet ectodragon

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Unfortunately, no bloodwork at the moment. Last doc screwed a lot of stuff up with my previous bloodwork and health paperwork, so I'm in the process of finding a new doctor.
All good Im still in on this

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: ~175lbs
Goal is to retain mass/recomp at my current weight from my previous cycle.

I will be using S4 (can't disclose source) for an 8 week cycle.

Cycle is as follows:
S4- 30/40/50/50/60/50/50/50

LiquiNolva: 40/30/20/10
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT- 30 days
(Possibly Reduce XT to reduce cortisol)

Supplements include protein, multi, fish oil, preworkout, tribulus, ginseng, and DAA for the first two weeks.

There will be before/after pics as well if desired.

I'm open minded as to if there are any adjustments that are needed.
Super pumped to see how S4 works for me, since I haven't read any logs with people my age running an S4 only cycle.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Sorry guys, got setback on finances from the whole DMAA incident and bought multiple tubs of Mesomorph lol.
The S4 is on its way, just a delay in shipping.
Any reccomendations of a libido booster that can be used on weeks 4-8 of the cycle?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, got setback on finances from the whole DMAA incident and bought multiple tubs of Mesomorph lol.
The S4 is on its way, just a delay in shipping.
Any reccomendations of a libido booster that can be used on weeks 4-8 of the cycle?
Some tribulus works really well I can't remember the last one I used but it was decent and force factor 180 was mediocre... but s4 doesn't jack up my libido all that bad like lgd does...

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Some tribulus works really well I can't remember the last one I used but it was decent and force factor 180 was mediocre... but s4 doesn't jack up my libido all that bad like lgd does...
Awesome, And yeah lgd crashed my libido. Wife was not happy, so it took some convincing for her to let me run this cycle. I still have 2 bottles of Ultimate-T by USP labs that I may run along cycle for my libido. Not sure if I wanna break those out just yet though

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, And yeah lgd crashed my libido. Wife was not happy, so it took some convincing for her to let me run this cycle. I still have 2 bottles of Ultimate-T by USP labs that I may run along cycle for my libido. Not sure if I wanna break those out just yet though
That was gonna be my suggestion I've got 3 bottles waiting to be popped open here next week.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'm also in on this. And in for the before/after. Good luck!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in

Dying to try s4 but the vision side is making me hesitate.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Sorry for the delay guys, the S4 is on its way! Source had some delays with their shipping process but it should be a matter of days now.
IMG_2769.jpg

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Man I got the vision sides but dosed it 5 days on 2 days off no vision sides while dosing thos way
My only issue with dosages of 5 days on and 2 off is the S4 loses its efficiency if not taken daily. It only has a half life of 4-6hrs, so skipping the dosage for 2 days would be counter productive. I’ll try and see if I can handle the vision sides and stick with it daily, or I’ll do 6 days on 1 day off. That’s why I start a low dosage to see how my body first reacts to it

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
My only issue with dosages of 5 days on and 2 off is the S4 loses its efficiency if not taken daily. It only has a half life of 4-6hrs, so skipping the dosage for 2 days would be counter productive. I’ll try and see if I can handle the vision sides and stick with it daily, or I’ll do 6 days on 1 day off. That’s why I start a low dosage to see how my body first reacts to it
I did it to where it worked around my training I still reaped good benefits from dosing that way... but the vision sides were kind of rough for me going into the sunlight and back inside would take my eyes several minutes to adjust and cause a slight light headed feeling I guess cause of the haze threw my eyes

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've used S4 only back in the days and my libido didn't take any hit at all from it. LGD is a total different animal.

You have some androgenic activity from S4 and I don't find S4 as supressive as LGD so hopefully your wife will like this cycle better ;)

I don't get any vision sides from S4 as long as a stay under 75 mg ED but this is very individual but trying to split the dosage up as much as possible seems to help a bit.

Good luck.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Just a quick update- the Wife and I got an actual gym membership. Previously I was working out at the local rec center as the strongest guy there with just the main lifts lol.
However, the new gym should show some true physique improvements with all the fancy equipment on my S4 cycle.
Two days out before it arrives. Super pumped!!

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I've used S4 only back in the days and my libido didn't take any hit at all from it. LGD is a total different animal.

You have some androgenic activity from S4 and I don't find S4 as supressive as LGD so hopefully your wife will like this cycle better ;)

I don't get any vision sides from S4 as long as a stay under 75 mg ED but this is very individual but trying to split the dosage up as much as possible seems to help a bit.

Good luck.
I agree that lgd severely shuts you down, thanks for the heads up on a lack of shutdown from S4. I’ll still be stacking with Ultimate-T by USB Labs however to keep test and libido up. I’ll be starting at a low dose to see how my body reacts, but I will up the dose to 50-100mg depending on how I see results.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I agree that lgd severely shuts you down, thanks for the heads up on a lack of shutdown from S4. I’ll still be stacking with Ultimate-T by USB Labs however to keep test and libido up. I’ll be starting at a low dose to see how my body reacts, but I will up the dose to 50-100mg depending on how I see results.
I would suggest start low and once you've been at 50 or so for a week without negative sides then increase.
Any chance you'll be throwing up some before/after pics?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Quick update:
Alright! Issues with shipping became a PITA, and they still sent me the incorrect products lol. Here they are. I’ll be ordering another bottle of S4 from PRE, to still continue the full 8 week S4 cycle. But I guess I’ll be throwing Ostarine into the first 4 week mix. Sorry about that delay guys.
IMG_2895.jpg
IMG_2896.jpg

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Taste: they both taste terrible, S4 tastes considerable worse with a sweet aftertaste. Ostarine has a decent taste when doing down, aftertaste is horrendous.

Would anybody still be interested in a log with the two compounds stacked?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Sorry for the lack of posts. Work has been killing me.
Day 1: (Yesterday) Was an off day, worked from 10am to 9pm so didn’t have a chance to get a good workout in.

Here is a before picture, empty stomach fresh in the morning weighing in at 175lbs flat. My goal, is to recomp.
IMG_2909.jpg

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 2: Chest and shoulders today, at 9pm. Took a full scoop of Mesomorph so here I am typing this after my workout with the euphoria lol. Great lift today, and amazing mind-muscle Connection. Not sure if attributed to the S4, or Ostarine.
Ostarine dosed 25mg at 8am, S4 was split 20mg at 8am, 2pm, and preworkout at 8pm. I went ahead and dosed the 3rd dosage since I felt okay so far. I might lower depending on sides.
No vision side effects to tell yet, however it’s only day 2.
On another note, weight was significantly higher that I expected at 179.2lbs even though I had no changes in my diet.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would suggest start low and once you've been at 50 or so for a week without negative sides then increase.
Any chance you'll be throwing up some before/after pics?
I'd suggest 25 mgs. 37.5mgs works great for me and the vision sides are rough even at that dose. Also I'm a lot heavier then op so I would think no way would 100mgs be needed.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 3: (Yesterday) was back day. I noticed my endurance was a lot higher than usual. The wife actually got mad at me because I was at the gym for too long and I hadn’t realized it. Not too much in the strength department gained but definitely improvements in endurance. I upped the dose to 60mg ED. No sides yet

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 4(Last night): Leg day. You can’t spell legendary without leg day!
Felt like an off workout. I had no preparation after a long day of work so popped a scoop of Meso and went in. I definitely lasted longer than I expected since I was training legs fasted without BCAA, or similar. Not my best workout but the endurance definitely caught me off guard.
Vascularity is picking up

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 5: felt as though I should update that I have Upped the dose to 80mg, (its dosed at 40mg/ml) no sides to speak of yet other than some very very mild adjustment from really light to dark situations. No where near experiencing the vision side effects to the extent of previous logs I have read up on.
Today might be a rest day depending on how I feel after work tonight. Energy levels are noticeable higher and vascularity is crazy as well.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 6: Is anybody still around? Lol
Did a bit of strength for chest with focus on biceps and triceps today. I noticed I’m feeling a bit more exhausted. Not sure if it’s attributed to either SARM, or just my nonstop work schedule.
Vision side effects are barely noticeable unless going from extreme dark to extreme light(note, I’m at 80mg daily).
Skin is tightening up around my arms and strength is increasing.
Definitely enjoying this cycle so far

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll here

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Just a quick (and quite sudden) update: Got a little nauseous on the drive home because vision/brain Connection are not pairing well. Walked inside our apartment with the wife and baby, turned on the lights and I’m definitely noticing a yellow tint in my vision. Looking at my phone screen right now appears yellow.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Yes bro. Please keep us informed. Hardly ever see anyone run and document an S4 cycle. Hopefully you can run the full thing and give us some feedback.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 7: Doing accessory leg work today. Controlled squats, 5 sets of 5 with 185 on the bar.
Joints are feeling very dry this morning, unsure if related to the S4 or not.
Holy sh*t vision is yellow today, sides are hitting harder than yesterday, woke up to a almost dark gold sunrise lol. But Jesus was I strong today. Ended up doing controlled pause squats with 225 on the bar for sets of 10 instead of 5 reps. Strength and tightness is very apparent today

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 8: shoulders, triceps, and calves. Vision is officially yellow tinted, and shirts are definitely feeling tighter around my arms. The effects have definitely been taking place. I guess a full week is the kick-in time for this stuff. It’s great experience now that it’s up and running.
Had a parent today (I work as a martial arts instructor) point out if I’ve been working out lol.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Glad it's going good man really interested in the outcome... I may run thus and lgd here in a few months

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 9(Yesterday): had a very long 12 hour workday so I used it as a rest day. Noticed that my night vision is going downhill and whites appear yellow for sure now. Daylight savings helped me get some extra rest.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 10: I did back today. Wife Said she’s really annoyed at my commentary that everything looks yellow at this point lol, but gains and dryness are definitely coming in.
Lats are very visible, and the wife actually pointed out that I looked very vascular today.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 11(Yesterday): Chest day. Chest striations are really starting to pop. I felt massive, and my lats were very noticeable while pacing between sets. Had some of the guys keep walking in front of me to pick up the dumbbells as they gazed at me. It was quite interesting.
Issues in the light to dark transitions are becoming very apparent, although not too much of an issue. I can see with how it can become a nuisance though.
On another note, my body responds to anabolics by making me constipated no matter how much fiber I eat I cannot dump it out, so the S4 is working lol.
Dosages are at 80mg ED.
Loving it.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 12: Tonight is my rest day. Will be maxing out the carbs with some spaghetti for legs tomorrow. Abs are visible while relaxed, and arms are looking tighter.
Night vision appears to be getting slightly worse, couldn’t see the wife’s face or figure clearly while doing the hanky panky tonight. The yellow tint is still there, no better, and no worse.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
You guys still around!?
Day 13: Can’t spell legendary without leg day! I actually surprised myself with the endurance I had on squats. Legs are becoming much more defined today, as well as vascularity on them. Strength is not any more noticeable than before though.
Vision is not any worse, and libido is interestingly enough, sky high.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log dude. These vision sides are the only thing that is keeping me from giving this a run. I heard a 5 on 2 off method seems to help but I do a lot of driving for work, mostly nights. Not the best idea.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Nice log dude. These vision sides are the only thing that is keeping me from giving this a run. I heard a 5 on 2 off method seems to help but I do a lot of driving for work, mostly nights. Not the best idea.
I’ve dosed daily so far with no need for a day or two off so far. Typically I workout at night, and the night vision isn’t really as bad as I had expected it to be. If anything, the yellow tint is more annoying than the darkness adjustment lol.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Day 14: light chest, and accessory work.
I have increased the dosage to 100mg daily. Split into 40mg in the am, 20mg around 2pm, and the other 40mg in the pm.
I noticed the night vision and light adjustments are noticeably worse at this dosage today. I can’t see in the dark other than certain lighting. Take out your cell phone camera when it’s out in a dark environment, and that explains exactly how my night vision is at the moment.
S4 definitely dries me out, since I gotta pee like a racehorse every time after a dosage. My joints are definitely getting a bit more aches, and my strength has actually gone DOWN. I thought it may have been due to having off workouts, but I noticed that tonight I can barely benchpress 225 without wrist pain and I gave out on the 4th rep whereas before I could do 225 for sets of 10. Vascularity is definitely up, however.
Libido is still somewhat in tact.
I will continue to hold out, but the cycle will definitely be cut short. My first bottle is almost empty. and I have only one more Andarine bottle left.
Any tips for extra size on these chicken legs? Lol.
Here is an update on the physique: