Premier Research Dien Diol research pet, log unsponsored

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JCX View Post
    What has your dragon been feeling like on the dien-dione solo? Anything notable in terms of sides? I heard that 19-nor compounds are somewhat 'hair safe' and do not cause rapid shedding, any insight?? is your diet more a recomp of full bulk? wondering how this compound effects fat loss.
    He's been feeling pretty good. Although, it does cause some aggression increase, not redeye anger, but wife asked what got into me lol.

    Did shoulders and legs with my dragon, today at 6AM, and after TD application to upper chest, inner biceps, tops of feet (wherever i can see blood vessels) dragon noticed a warming feeling, followed by a tightening or hardening of shoulders, biceps for several hours.

    To start week 2, now I am also including 100mg of 4-androstenediol for his research, daily pre workout with dien diol TD. Strength was good and intensity of workout was good too this AM. Not quite as strong as say M1AD or DMZ in terms of pure raw aggression, but also not as harsh toxicity wise and he is not adding water weight.

    My ectodragon has male pattern baldness, but he also has the michael jordan oval shape head and tallish, so he just shaves... lost that battle before the bodybuilding. So can't comment on hairline. His seems driven by genetics, not affected by research compounds.

    Will post updated weight stats later, but even if this a lean-gainer, or recomp - instead of a rapid gainer with water bloat... i am cool with that. Bascially, if he can hit end of last DMZ research cycle weight, without the water bloat... that's a win.

    So far so good, only 1 week in.

    I would say his diet is recomp mode still, hunger is increased, but still need to ramp up food or clean carb intake. Hard though, because this same diet took me from 170lbs to 210lbs in 2 years. Will work on that.


  2. Awesome! Thanks for the latest lab notes. I have some diendione in my stash and plan to run solo for a spring research project. Currently running a 4 month bulk with mk-677.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JCX View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the latest lab notes. I have some diendione in my stash and plan to run solo for a spring research project. Currently running a 4 month bulk with mk-677.
    Woah, 4 months. Just MK (probably OK) or other things stacked?

    I'm a relative newbie. Only shorter 1 month methyl PH cycles of research under the belt, PCT between, and about 5 cycles. 6th cycle of research a PH / SARM bridge thing which doubled the length to two months, before a PCT. Mentioned above.

  4. I have just started 12.5mg mk677. Have enough for 4 months will see how things progress in the first 2 months. Did a nice cut through summer wirh 11kt and 1andro finished up pct in sept. Gotta plan the next spring cycle now!

  5. @Studhorse - challenge accepted. 2x bottles coming of 7 Alpha Ace for research enjoyment.

    And currently the recomp. continues, ectodragon holding fast at 207lbs but for the first time he dropped below 13% on eat smart scale to 12.6% BF. It is like transdermal tren, based on what dragon's reports vs. Other tren users reports, this seems to be a good tren-cousin TD.

    But that's super good, I'm only 3lbs under end last LGD research weight 210lbs at 15%, now 207lbs at 12.7% recomp in effect I'd say! I hear bulk cycles on methyl PH go better when leaner anyway...

    It increased my apetite, had i stuffed face more (will in 2 weeks when in laws fly home)... it would be lean gainer.

    So now he's leaner / harder, might save the extra Diol for next time (happens fast for ectodragon's), I want to switch up after 2nd or 3rd week, and add 7 alpha or research and head back to gainzville - or look at this purerawz S-drol dropped on the dragon's tounge (while waiting on PRE to finish developing Super-diol).

    After the next methyl PH research, probably bridge right to LGD research and then long PCT. wash rinse repeat.

    Any thoughts? In general I want to space out the methyl PH research by using longer PH //> SARM bridge //> PCT cycles.

    https://youtu.be/pdK27DHd9Yo
    •   
       


  6. @Samson7, you should check this out... my ectodragon is about to get MENTal research, via PRE.

    Then later LGD from Sarmspharm research.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    @Studhorse - challenge accepted. 2x bottles coming of 7 Alpha Ace for research enjoyment.

    And currently the recomp. continues, ectodragon holding fast at 207lbs but for the first time he dropped below 13% on eat smart scale to 12.6% BF. It is like transdermal tren, based on what dragon's reports vs. Other tren users reports, this seems to be a good tren-cousin TD.

    But that's super good, I'm only 3lbs under end last LGD research weight 210lbs at 15%, now 207lbs at 12.7% recomp in effect I'd say! I hear bulk cycles on methyl PH go better when leaner anyway...

    It increased my apetite, had i stuffed face more (will in 2 weeks when in laws fly home)... it would be lean gainer.

    So now he's leaner / harder, might save the extra Diol for next time (happens fast for ectodragon's), I want to switch up after 2nd or 3rd week, and add 7 alpha or research and head back to gainzville - or look at this purerawz S-drol dropped on the dragon's tounge (while waiting on PRE to finish developing Super-diol).

    After the next methyl PH research, probably bridge right to LGD research and then long PCT. wash rinse repeat.

    Any thoughts? In general I want to space out the methyl PH research by using longer PH //> SARM bridge //> PCT cycles.

    https://youtu.be/pdK27DHd9Yo
    warning! your ectodragon may become a beast!
    That guy cracks me up.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    @Samson7, you should check this out... my ectodragon is about to get MENTal research, via PRE.

    Then later LGD from Sarmspharm research.
    might try this. https://premierresearchessentials.com/products/lgd-4033
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Would love to, but a bit pricey for LGD, i have to work through existing stock...

    Might also let dien diol research continue to 3rd week, as into week 2, his weight has started to rise 210lbs and 13.2% on the scale this AM. Coolio, dragon can see some upper abs finally!

    Ectodragon had a solid chest, triceps overtrain session this AM on dien diol. Speed set or superset, some drop sets toward end.

    Good dense muscle pumps. Dragon was tired this morning, but only TD dien diol alone this AM with a little SR9009, still improved strength (moreso after he warmed up) a few sets in.

    We did increase carbs a bit, rested yesterday, and that may have flipped mode from recomp to lean gain. Also, this must be very easy on liver, as dragon's urine stays nice and clear light yellow... not bright orange like when on a harsher methyl PH.

  10. Log Paused... Going to research PRE 7 Alpha Ace (liquid MENT) to send dragon to bulkseason. Will start another log and post a link below.

    Overall in two weeks dragon saw some solid strength and recomp. was had with dien diol. Saving this mainly for after methyl PH research to eliminate dragon's water under skin, keep strength, and hardness is how I plan his research forward I think. And in combination with 4-androstenediol or epistane next time.

    Next use for a recomp. I will relight this thread.

    Dragon needed about 100mg to 150mg for sweet spot daily.

  11. New log on S-drol from purerawz here.

    S-drol on ectodragon. Unsponsored!

    Will stack dien-diol TD next time with methyl PH to see if it keeps the hardness and water bloat down. Have another bottle saved for my dragon.

    Overall a good Tren cousin, with low side effects!

  12. Have decided to resume dragon diel diol TD research, since Sdrol research is going well... going to use it as a hardening and strength agent for next few weeks.

    Will post relevant combo results here as well.

  13. Took 100mg dien-diol TD tonight added to S-drol, definitely noticed warming, a little lethargy, and pump hardness across upper body where applied. Cool. See how this combo continues.

  14. I have continued with 100mg dosing of Dien-Diol while on 1st week of S-drol research with my pet ectodragon.

    It consistently provide hardness and strength in the gym, it does make the S-Drol pump feel more dense if the word I would use.

    Right now at 214lbs and 14.2% BF today. So it gives Tren like benefits, with less side effects I'd say. Cool.

  15. Well, it's end of the 1st bottle of Dien-Diol. So to conclude this research my pet dragon is tipping the scales at 219lbs today and 15.1% BF. Pretty good, very close to cycle target of 220lbs.

    Dragon is also nearing end of 2 weeks of purerawz S-Drol. Dien-diol 1.5mg (150mg) provides nice strength and hardening effect to the S-drol pump today did a pretty serious shoulder and legs routine.

    Look forward to researching my 2nd bottle of Dien-Diol after next bulk run for Mr. no more ectodragon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
  2. Diesel Test Hardcore log (unsponsored)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:17 AM
  3. A woman's DRIVE/LOG (unsponsored)
    By dWood in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:32 AM
  4. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Log in
Log in