S23 Research log

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
**Everything i write in here is a quote from the research subject I'm testing the S23 on**

What's up everyone, a little late to put this up I apologize unfortunate events after the storm but I am on top of things now!
Will be logging the results from 20mgs S23 daily.
Background - several years training, several research compounds, several aas and PH experience.
Recent history- finished a test/deca run in July at 220lbs cut through PCT with Frag/Clen/GW and igf lr3 results were great came down to ~199 and maintained a lean full physique till the hurricane hit and diet suffered got up to 203 and looking sloppy so goals for the s23 are maintain body weight around 200 and harden up.

Will post pics and stuff later but now it's off to train
Split will be upper, lower, pull, push, legs- two rest days in between depending on schedule

Other stuff , nothing at the moment . Might throw a cruise dose of test but since it's 30 days might not get any effects by the time it kicks in

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First! I've heard a lot of good feedback on this so far

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in fo' shore ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest ,
2 warmup sets on incline
185, 205, 215, 235, 255, 185 all for 5
Flat bench
3x12
Dips
3x8
Pec dec
3x20
Then abs
Left in and out today tomorrow is rest day

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
In!! I have been looking into s23 for a month or so now. Curious to see the results of your standalone run.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how tall this individual is? (Hard to imagine a weight in my head without a height lol)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Great shoulder workout today , felt a good pump and tight . It's early but definitely felt good
Shoulder press barbell
25, 20, 15, 15, 12, 12 (reps)
Lateral raise 3 sets all drops
20+10 15+15 12+18 (reps)
Front raise 4 sets all drops
20+10 15+10 12+10 12+10 (reps)
Face pulls
4x15
Shrugs super set front and back
10+10 10+10 10+10 15+15

Short and sweet today 35 minutes , body is asking for a rest day thou but I knew I'd have to rest Friday and Saturday this week so haven't rested since last week just been keeping carbs around workouts and keeping short intense workouts going

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Will start my weigh ins and progress pics on fridays again, I stopped doing that during the hurricane but will get back to it, that's the best way to keep track and asses my progress and strategies to take

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
201.6 this morning , honestly already see a physical difference from last week , definitely noticeable

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That said thou, I'm nowhere near where I wanted to be right now so I do have my work cut out for me . Refeed today , tempted to drop carbs some starting Monday but I wanna see what the s23 does with these macros as they have kept me at a constant for the past couple weeks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Friday and Saturday were highly active rest days , Friday I helped my neighbor knock down his shutters (5 windows two stories) and yesterday I moved all damn day, full body pump all day the last 2 days lol. Today was a nice chest day. Weight is feeling light again and 45 minutes of high intensity felt great

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Today's arm pump was out of this world. I looked disgusting it was great definitely feel this stuff doing work, will be adding 200mgs sust this week , life's kicking my ass and don't want to waste any time or product from lethargy or lack of energy causing poor workouts or messing with diet

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today at 204 pretty sure that's some water weight from introducing the sust but it's ok I'll get it under control. Will be dropping cals, macros will be 250-270 protein, 130 carbs, and 75 fats. Really gunna kick things into full gear decided I have not been going as hard and as strict as I can , been under a lot of stress but time to say fucc all that. Yesterday's leg day was the first back on track and diet was exact all day, this mornings arm workout was ridiculous the pump was painful and skin felt so damn tight but I loved it , mid section needs work , all outside factors have (stress, moving, lack of sleep, lack of motivation etc.) have caused me to destroy my abs but im pretty determined to get things moving again. Will be keeping that drive going for the remainder of this bottle hopefully and finish out strong.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ended up getting more and I'll be running it again soon as it gets here. PRE and the team are outstanding at cust service may I add.
Fully agree with this statement. PRE and their team are definitely an outstanding team with great customer service!

Alistair_

Awards
Ended up getting more and I'll be running it again soon as it gets here. PRE and the team are outstanding at cust service may I add.
Okay sounds good. I’m wondering if lower doses of S-23 are beneficial for some decent results and less side-effects. Maybe 10mg a day. Seems no one runs a dose lower than 20-30mg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Okay sounds good. I’m wondering if lower doses of S-23 are beneficial for some decent results and less side-effects. Maybe 10mg a day. Seems no one runs a dose lower than 20-30mg
I'll be running 25-30 this time around , I saw no problems at 20 so gunna push t a little . This time around I'll also be on 200mgs test and 50 mgs proviron too I'll post up some before and during pics on here if possible , not a log but so you guys have some visual results , if there's interest

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**Everything i write in here is a quote from the research subject I'm testing the S23 on**

What's up everyone, a little late to put this up I apologize unfortunate events after the storm but I am on top of things now!
Will be logging the results from 20mgs S23 daily.
Background - several years training, several research compounds, several aas and PH experience.
Recent history- finished a test/deca run in July at 220lbs cut through PCT with Frag/Clen/GW and igf lr3 results were great came down to ~199 and maintained a lean full physique till the hurricane hit and diet suffered got up to 203 and looking sloppy so goals for the s23 are maintain body weight around 200 and harden up.

Will post pics and stuff later but now it's off to train
Split will be upper, lower, pull, push, legs- two rest days in between depending on schedule

Other stuff , nothing at the moment . Might throw a cruise dose of test but since it's 30 days might not get any effects by the time it kicks in
Clear your inbox

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ugh did you finish your cycle? How’d it go?