First anabolic cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First anabolic cycle


    Hey everyone. I decided to run a log on an ostarine only cycle. Iím doing 25 mg every day of osta and Iím doing 12.5 mg every other day of exemistane. Pct will be clomid at 50/25/25/25 (will take suggestions on pct). My stats are as follows

    Weight: 225
    Height:6í3
    Age:18
    Goal: recomp
    Health:very well controlled type 1 diabetes

    Side note: I know that running an anabolic compound is not a good idea at my age, I donít need anyone else to tell me that fact. I am doing this with my own free will and to have a better understanding of anabolic compounds and how they react with my body. So please, nothing about me being stupid and too young. Only positive feedback and/or questions about how itís going.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    Hey everyone. I decided to run a log on an ostarine only cycle. I’m doing 25 mg every day of osta and I’m doing 12.5 mg every other day of exemistane. Pct will be clomid at 50/25/25/25 (will take suggestions on pct). My stats are as follows

    Weight: 225
    Height:6’3
    Age:18
    Goal: recomp
    Health:very well controlled type 1 diabetes

    Side note: I know that running an anabolic compound is not a good idea at my age, I don’t need anyone else to tell me that fact. I am doing this with my own free will and to have a better understanding of anabolic compounds and how they react with my body. So please, nothing about me being stupid and too young. Only positive feedback and/or questions about how it’s going.
    What do you think this Osta cycle is going to do for you.?
    •   
       


  3. Im hoping it helps me drop some excess fat and maintain if not build some muscle during the recomp that I’m doing right now.
  4. First anabolic cycle


    Why are you running exemistane every other day with Osta?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Why are you running exerimistane every other day with Osta?
    Iíve heard a lot about ostarine causing estrogenic sides like gyno so Iíd like to avoid that as much as possible. Do you have a different experience with it?
    •   
       


  6. Gonna crash your E2 bro

  7. That sounds like over kill with Ostarine if you don't already have high estrogen. If you're going to run an AI based solely off the fact others have had issues and not your own personal experience, I would use a mild AI like Arimistane. That's a forgiving AI. Low estrogen can be just as bad as high esteogen

  8. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Gonna crash your E2 bro
    So lay off of the ai? Should I use it at all as a preventative measure or only use it if sides occur?

  9. Great to have on hand, use as needed.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    That sounds like over kill with Ostarine if you don't already have high estrogen. If you're going to run an AI based solely off the fact others have had issues and not your own personal experience, I would use a mild AI like Arimistane. That's a forgiving AI. Low estrogen can be just as bad as high esteogen
    Oh alright Iíll get my hands on some of that. Would it be possible to take a small dose of exemistane like every three or four days? Or would it be safer to just use arimistane in your opinion

  11. Arimsitane ED 25mg PWO, if you are feeling sides 50-75mg ED. Still having sides then and only then I'd use the Exemistane.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Arimsitane ED 25mg PWO, if you are feeling sides 50-75mg ED. Still having sides then and only then I'd use the Exemistane.
    Ok cool man thanks a lot. Any other advice on pct, dosage of osta, or anything like that?

  13. Dosage of Osta is good to go, if you're looking to recomp I would also throw in GW-501516. Great for fat loss and endurance. (Posted info about it below)

    PCT looks good

    "GW-501516 has many benefits but has two primary uses. The most common use of GW consists of the extreme amount of endurance and recovery increase. The results with GW-501516 use regarding endurance increase are staggering. GW was banned by the WADA (World Anti Doping Association) in 2009 because it provided such a large advantage to users over their competition. GW has shown to be fast acting with drastic results. A user can expect to see an endurance increase within a few days of use. GW-501516 provides continuous increases in the VO2MAX, allowing an individual to provide maximal output during exercise, thus obtaining the name, “The Ultimate Performance Enhancer.” The common dosage for this type of result is 20 mg a day with 14 weeks of continuous use

    The other main use of GW-501516 is to aid in fat loss. GW-501516 has shown to melt away fat at a rapid pace. Another strong component of GW-501516 is that it is non catabolic, meaning it allows a user to lose fat and not have to sacrifice muscle. Many people that are on a fat burning diet are sacrificing a lot of muscle. GW-501516 allows a user to hold on to much more muscle than a standard fat lass diet or other fat loss compound would allow. GW-501516 also shines when ran in conjunction with other SARMS. When stacking GW-501516 with Ostarine and S4, users can add lean muscle while still losing weight and body fat. This makes GW-501516 highly desirable for many. The most optimal dosage for fat loss is 20 mg a day but users will still be able to receive this benefit at 10 mg a day.

    GW 501516 can be ran in 8-12 cycles and can also be ran in conjunction with any SARM, steroid or supplement. As with any other steroid or supplement, it should be cycled properly to avoid any possible side effects and the keep it as effective as possible."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Dosage of Osta is good to go, if you're looking to recomp I would also throw in GW-501516. Great for fat loss and endurance. (Posted info about it below)

    PCT looks good

    "GW-501516 has many benefits but has two primary uses. The most common use of GW consists of the extreme amount of endurance and recovery increase. The results with GW-501516 use regarding endurance increase are staggering. GW was banned by the WADA (World Anti Doping Association) in 2009 because it provided such a large advantage to users over their competition. GW has shown to be fast acting with drastic results. A user can expect to see an endurance increase within a few days of use. GW-501516 provides continuous increases in the VO2MAX, allowing an individual to provide maximal output during exercise, thus obtaining the name, ďThe Ultimate Performance Enhancer.Ē The common dosage for this type of result is 20 mg a day with 14 weeks of continuous use

    The other main use of GW-501516 is to aid in fat loss. GW-501516 has shown to melt away fat at a rapid pace. Another strong component of GW-501516 is that it is non catabolic, meaning it allows a user to lose fat and not have to sacrifice muscle. Many people that are on a fat burning diet are sacrificing a lot of muscle. GW-501516 allows a user to hold on to much more muscle than a standard fat lass diet or other fat loss compound would allow. GW-501516 also shines when ran in conjunction with other SARMS. When stacking GW-501516 with Ostarine and S4, users can add lean muscle while still losing weight and body fat. This makes GW-501516 highly desirable for many. The most optimal dosage for fat loss is 20 mg a day but users will still be able to receive this benefit at 10 mg a day.

    GW 501516 can be ran in 8-12 cycles and can also be ran in conjunction with any SARM, steroid or supplement. As with any other steroid or supplement, it should be cycled properly to avoid any possible side effects and the keep it as effective as possible."
    Alright man Iíll look into getting some! Thanks

  15. First day on the ostarine

    I took it first thing when I woke up 45 minutes prior to going to the gym. I took the full 25 mg dose all in one go. It didnít taste as bad as Iíve heard it does, but Iíve also never been super grossed out by cough medicine and I thought they tasted similar. I went to the gym and I got a super good pump and felt really focused. I donít know if it was just a good day or if it was placebo because I was telling myself that Iím on osta and I need to go super hard no matter what. I just know that osta doesnít work that fast so the possibility of it being the actual compound is eliminated. Iím excited to get this cycle going

  16. Haha you say it hasn't kicked in yet but mentally it motivates you to push harder because you know you're starting a cycle!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Haha you say it hasn't kicked in yet but mentally it motivates you to push harder because you know you're starting a cycle!
    Lol yeah bro exactly. Iíve never done anything like this so I just feel like I have to have a new intensity that Iíve never had before you know?
  18. First anabolic cycle


    Oh for sure, I always wanna be in the gym now. No more dreading workouts now that I'm dabbling in PEDs.

    Already can't wait for my next cycle.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Haha you say it hasn't kicked in yet but mentally it motivates you to push harder because you know you're starting a cycle!
    Lol yeah bro exactly. Iíve never done anything like this so I just feel like I have to have a new intensity that Iíve never had before you know?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Oh for sure, I always wanna be in the gym now. No more dreading workouts now that I'm dabbling in PEDs.

    Already can't wait for my next cycle.
    Iím thinking my next cycle will be a bulking one with lgd and osta...assuming this one goes well

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    Hey everyone. I decided to run a log on an ostarine only cycle. Iím doing 25 mg every day of osta and Iím doing 12.5 mg every other day of exemistane. Pct will be clomid at 50/25/25/25 (will take suggestions on pct). My stats are as follows

    Weight: 225
    Height:6í3
    Age:18
    Goal: recomp
    Health:very well controlled type 1 diabetes

    Side note: I know that running an anabolic compound is not a good idea at my age, I donít need anyone else to tell me that fact. I am doing this with my own free will and to have a better understanding of anabolic compounds and how they react with my body. So please, nothing about me being stupid and too young. Only positive feedback and/or questions about how itís going.
    Not going to try and talk you out of it. It's your choice, but why so young?
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Not going to try and talk you out of it. It's your choice, but why so young?
    Since I was like 15 Iíve been super into researching steroids and stuff like that and Iíve always heard that sarms were supposed to be the most mild out of steroids, prohormones, and sarms. So when I turned 18 I decided to give it a shot just to see if I could learn more about it from personal use.

  23. Day 3

    Todayís an off day both because Sunday always is and I got a chiropractic adjustment yesterday so I wanna let everything settle. Took my 25mg at 7am and thereís obviously nothing to update with. I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the osta ďkick inĒ faster? Like instead of it taking 4 weeks to work it takes 2 weeks?

  24. Name:  IMG_1506352474.558850.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  1.50 MBName:  IMG_1506352499.787255.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  1.48 MB

    Hereís my pictures from day 3 or 4 of the cycle just as a ďbefore pictureĒ not much definition, definitely more fat than Iíd like to have, and a very flat chest from being in a calorie/ carb deficit. Iíll post more pictures after I finish the first bottle, then more after the last bottle. If anyone has workout advice (especially for chest lol) to help everything pop more, Iíd appreciate it very much if you could share it with me. I got a really good back pump today and itís sticking with me longer than it would without the osta. Once again, I think itís placebo but Iím not sure.

  25. End of week one

    I am noticing slight drops in body fat and increased muscle fullness throughout the day. Iím also getting better pumps while at the gym that seem to stick with me for a few hours afterwards. But, my back super messed up and I donít know why but because of that Iím needing to take a little while off of the gym. So hopefully the osta can keep me looking full while Iím not lifting or eating very much.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Anabolic Cycle - Please Provide your Inputs
    By gdawg522 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 12:07 PM
  2. First Anabolic Cycle! LGD - 4033 (Legend OL)
    By ChestBro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 01:47 PM
  3. First Tren Cycle for first time anabolics user
    By massthetics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:23 PM
  4. Its that time again; my first real cycle
    By Bean in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 04:26 PM
  5. IMPQ first T1 cycle
    By IMPQ in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Log in
Log in