First anabolic cycle

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I decided to run a log on an ostarine only cycle. I’m doing 25 mg every day of osta and I’m doing 12.5 mg every other day of exemistane. Pct will be clomid at 50/25/25/25 (will take suggestions on pct). My stats are as follows

Weight: 225
Height:6’3
Goal: recomp
Health:very well controlled type 1 diabetes

Side note: I know that running an anabolic compound is not a good idea at my age, I don’t need anyone else to tell me that fact. I am doing this with my own free will and to have a better understanding of anabolic compounds and how they react with my body. So please, nothing about me being stupid and too young. Only positive feedback and/or questions about how it’s going.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone. I decided to run a log on an ostarine only cycle. I’m doing 25 mg every day of osta and I’m doing 12.5 mg every other day of exemistane. Pct will be clomid at 50/25/25/25 (will take suggestions on pct). My stats are as follows

Side note: I know that running an anabolic compound is not a good idea at my age, I don’t need anyone else to tell me that fact. I am doing this with my own free will and to have a better understanding of anabolic compounds and how they react with my body. So please, nothing about me being stupid and too young. Only positive feedback and/or questions about how it’s going.
What do you think this Osta cycle is going to do for you.?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping it helps me drop some excess fat and maintain if not build some muscle during the recomp that I’m doing right now.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you running exemistane every other day with Osta?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running exerimistane every other day with Osta?
I’ve heard a lot about ostarine causing estrogenic sides like gyno so I’d like to avoid that as much as possible. Do you have a different experience with it?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like over kill with Ostarine if you don't already have high estrogen. If you're going to run an AI based solely off the fact others have had issues and not your own personal experience, I would use a mild AI like Arimistane. That's a forgiving AI. Low estrogen can be just as bad as high esteogen

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like over kill with Ostarine if you don't already have high estrogen. If you're going to run an AI based solely off the fact others have had issues and not your own personal experience, I would use a mild AI like Arimistane. That's a forgiving AI. Low estrogen can be just as bad as high esteogen
Oh alright I’ll get my hands on some of that. Would it be possible to take a small dose of exemistane like every three or four days? Or would it be safer to just use arimistane in your opinion

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimsitane ED 25mg PWO, if you are feeling sides 50-75mg ED. Still having sides then and only then I'd use the Exemistane.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Arimsitane ED 25mg PWO, if you are feeling sides 50-75mg ED. Still having sides then and only then I'd use the Exemistane.
Ok cool man thanks a lot. Any other advice on pct, dosage of osta, or anything like that?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage of Osta is good to go, if you're looking to recomp I would also throw in GW-501516. Great for fat loss and endurance. (Posted info about it below)

PCT looks good

"GW-501516 has many benefits but has two primary uses. The most common use of GW consists of the extreme amount of endurance and recovery increase. The results with GW-501516 use regarding endurance increase are staggering. GW was banned by the WADA (World Anti Doping Association) in 2009 because it provided such a large advantage to users over their competition. GW has shown to be fast acting with drastic results. A user can expect to see an endurance increase within a few days of use. GW-501516 provides continuous increases in the VO2MAX, allowing an individual to provide maximal output during exercise, thus obtaining the name, “The Ultimate Performance Enhancer.” The common dosage for this type of result is 20 mg a day with 14 weeks of continuous use

The other main use of GW-501516 is to aid in fat loss. GW-501516 has shown to melt away fat at a rapid pace. Another strong component of GW-501516 is that it is non catabolic, meaning it allows a user to lose fat and not have to sacrifice muscle. Many people that are on a fat burning diet are sacrificing a lot of muscle. GW-501516 allows a user to hold on to much more muscle than a standard fat lass diet or other fat loss compound would allow. GW-501516 also shines when ran in conjunction with other SARMS. When stacking GW-501516 with Ostarine and S4, users can add lean muscle while still losing weight and body fat. This makes GW-501516 highly desirable for many. The most optimal dosage for fat loss is 20 mg a day but users will still be able to receive this benefit at 10 mg a day.

GW 501516 can be ran in 8-12 cycles and can also be ran in conjunction with any SARM, steroid or supplement. As with any other steroid or supplement, it should be cycled properly to avoid any possible side effects and the keep it as effective as possible."

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Dosage of Osta is good to go, if you're looking to recomp I would also throw in GW-501516. Great for fat loss and endurance. (Posted info about it below)

PCT looks good

"GW-501516 has many benefits but has two primary uses. The most common use of GW consists of the extreme amount of endurance and recovery increase. The results with GW-501516 use regarding endurance increase are staggering. GW was banned by the WADA (World Anti Doping Association) in 2009 because it provided such a large advantage to users over their competition. GW has shown to be fast acting with drastic results. A user can expect to see an endurance increase within a few days of use. GW-501516 provides continuous increases in the VO2MAX, allowing an individual to provide maximal output during exercise, thus obtaining the name, “The Ultimate Performance Enhancer.” The common dosage for this type of result is 20 mg a day with 14 weeks of continuous use

The other main use of GW-501516 is to aid in fat loss. GW-501516 has shown to melt away fat at a rapid pace. Another strong component of GW-501516 is that it is non catabolic, meaning it allows a user to lose fat and not have to sacrifice muscle. Many people that are on a fat burning diet are sacrificing a lot of muscle. GW-501516 allows a user to hold on to much more muscle than a standard fat lass diet or other fat loss compound would allow. GW-501516 also shines when ran in conjunction with other SARMS. When stacking GW-501516 with Ostarine and S4, users can add lean muscle while still losing weight and body fat. This makes GW-501516 highly desirable for many. The most optimal dosage for fat loss is 20 mg a day but users will still be able to receive this benefit at 10 mg a day.

GW 501516 can be ran in 8-12 cycles and can also be ran in conjunction with any SARM, steroid or supplement. As with any other steroid or supplement, it should be cycled properly to avoid any possible side effects and the keep it as effective as possible."
Alright man I’ll look into getting some! Thanks

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
First day on the ostarine

I took it first thing when I woke up 45 minutes prior to going to the gym. I took the full 25 mg dose all in one go. It didn’t taste as bad as I’ve heard it does, but I’ve also never been super grossed out by cough medicine and I thought they tasted similar. I went to the gym and I got a super good pump and felt really focused. I don’t know if it was just a good day or if it was placebo because I was telling myself that I’m on osta and I need to go super hard no matter what. I just know that osta doesn’t work that fast so the possibility of it being the actual compound is eliminated. I’m excited to get this cycle going

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha you say it hasn't kicked in yet but mentally it motivates you to push harder because you know you're starting a cycle!

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Haha you say it hasn't kicked in yet but mentally it motivates you to push harder because you know you're starting a cycle!
Lol yeah bro exactly. I’ve never done anything like this so I just feel like I have to have a new intensity that I’ve never had before you know?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh for sure, I always wanna be in the gym now. No more dreading workouts now that I'm dabbling in PEDs.

Already can't wait for my next cycle.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah bro exactly. I’ve never done anything like this so I just feel like I have to have a new intensity that I’ve never had before you know?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Oh for sure, I always wanna be in the gym now. No more dreading workouts now that I'm dabbling in PEDs.

Already can't wait for my next cycle.
I’m thinking my next cycle will be a bulking one with lgd and osta...assuming this one goes well

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

Not going to try and talk you out of it. It's your choice, but why so young?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Not going to try and talk you out of it. It's your choice, but why so young?
Since I was like 15 I’ve been super into researching steroids and stuff like that and I’ve always heard that sarms were supposed to be the most mild out of steroids, prohormones, and sarms. So when I turned 18 I decided to give it a shot just to see if I could learn more about it from personal use.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Today’s an off day both because Sunday always is and I got a chiropractic adjustment yesterday so I wanna let everything settle. Took my 25mg at 7am and there’s obviously nothing to update with. I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the osta “kick in” faster? Like instead of it taking 4 weeks to work it takes 2 weeks?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1506352474.558850.jpg
IMG_1506352499.787255.jpg

Here’s my pictures from day 3 or 4 of the cycle just as a “before picture” not much definition, definitely more fat than I’d like to have, and a very flat chest from being in a calorie/ carb deficit. I’ll post more pictures after I finish the first bottle, then more after the last bottle. If anyone has workout advice (especially for chest lol) to help everything pop more, I’d appreciate it very much if you could share it with me. I got a really good back pump today and it’s sticking with me longer than it would without the osta. Once again, I think it’s placebo but I’m not sure.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
End of week one

I am noticing slight drops in body fat and increased muscle fullness throughout the day. I’m also getting better pumps while at the gym that seem to stick with me for a few hours afterwards. But, my back super messed up and I don’t know why but because of that I’m needing to take a little while off of the gym. So hopefully the osta can keep me looking full while I’m not lifting or eating very much.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 on ostarine

It’s been going super good so far. I feel stronger in the gym and like I can go for longer, I still feel like I’m dropping fat pretty rapidly and I and getting much harder and more defined. Vascularity is also a big upside. The other morning I was in the shower and it seemed like my nuts were smaller, but I started thinking about it and it was just cold that morning lol. My diet has been lagging the last few days due to being super busy and taking the SAT, but I’m gonna get back on track. I am now going to just do weekly updates, unless someone asks for more or something. Have a good day everyone!

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I was hoping someone could give me some advice. I’ve been in a calorie deficit trying to cut for like 2 months now. Should I stick with it and just use the muscle sparing properties of ostarine? Or should I go into a caloric surplus to make use of the muscle building? I haven’t seen much progress in the cut so honestly I’m becoming a bit discouraged. Some advice is much needed. I also got my order of lgd 4033 for my next cycle which would obviously be a bulk so if I start bulking now keep in mind that it would be a super long bulk

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Also, you someone wants to, please give me some diet and workout advice about losing fat. I tried doing keto but after a while I just stopped noticing anything so I just recently added in carbs and cut back on fat and started doing way more cardio.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, you someone wants to, please give me some diet and workout advice about losing fat. I tried doing keto but after a while I just stopped noticing anything so I just recently added in carbs and cut back on fat and started doing way more cardio.
Hey bro, are you tracking calories and macros? What’s was the split (and what is it now?)?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, are you tracking calories and macros? What’s was the split (and what is it now?)?
My calories are 2322, my keto macros was basically whatever I could find that was moderate protein, high fat and no carbs until I got to 2322 calories. My new macros are p261,c145,f77. My old workout schedule was basically workout whatever I felt like and do cardio whenever I felt like but not close to enough(lol). My new split is (from Monday to Sunday in order) chest and cardio, shoulders, arms and cardio, legs, back and cardio, cardio abs and calves, rest. My cardio now is 15 minutes of hiit and 15-20 minutes of steady state.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My calories are 2322, my keto macros was basically whatever I could find that was moderate protein, high fat and no carbs until I got to 2322 calories. My new macros are p261,c145,f77. My old workout schedule was basically workout whatever I felt like and do cardio whenever I felt like but not close to enough(lol). My new split is (from Monday to Sunday in order) chest and cardio, shoulders, arms and cardio, legs, back and cardio, cardio abs and calves, rest. My cardio now is 15 minutes of hiit and 15-20 minutes of steady state.
How did you calculate AMR mate? Cals just seem a bit low for those activity levels with your weight and height (I’d guess your maintenance is approx 3,250)......how long have you been at that level for?

Depending on deadlines I’d be tempted to reverse diet back up to 3250 before cutting at 2,750?

Macro split looks nice to me.....

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
How did you calculate AMR mate? Cals just seem a bit low for those activity levels with your weight and height (I’d guess your maintenance is approx 3,250)......how long have you been at that level for?

Depending on deadlines I’d be tempted to reverse diet back up to 3250 before cutting at 2,750?

Macro split looks nice to me.....
I just went on to iifym.com and put in all my stuff and it gave me that number...so you think I should slowly bump it up to 3250 and stay there for a while? And I’ve been at this level for like a month and a half or two

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just went on to iifym.com and put in all my stuff and it gave me that number...so you think I should slowly bump it up to 3250 and stay there for a while? And I’ve been at this level for like a month and a half or two
If your not getting results at that level then only two ways to go, drop Cals further or slowly bump up and then create a deficit at a higher level. I personally think it’s better cutting on as high a calorie count as poss.

I’m only 6’1 200lbs and recent cut (natty) on 2,800......

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Alright I’ll slowly bump it up to like 3000 and then stay there for a while and then slowly bump it up some more because I’m assuming if I eat clean calories then I’ll lose more fat and at the end of my osta cycle I’m planning on starting to do a bulk for like 4 months or so

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
End of week 3

Still the same stuff as usual. Good pumps, more endurance, holding muscle on a cut. I did hiit cardio with ropes today and my entire upper body was pumped so that’s cool lol. Still haven’t noticed any suppression so it’s all good. I’ll post in progress pics at the end of this week.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I just thought of something that I’d like some advice on. So right now I’m running 25 mg of ostarine per day. Would there be any point in increasing the dose? Or would it just start to create more side effects?

Darkprince

Awards
Is anybody missing that he's 18yo and osta is suppressive?? No?

Not knocking it bro, but I hope you have carefully considered this.

Best of luck and progress is looking good!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you read from the start you'll see a few people pointed it out.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody missing that he's 18yo and osta is suppressive?? No?

Not knocking it bro, but I hope you have carefully considered this.

Best of luck and progress is looking good!
Yeah man I’ve thought about it a lot, a little over a year, before I got it and honestly I’m still questioning it but I haven’t noticed anything bad yet so I’ll stick with it. Thanks for looking out though bro! I appreciate you!!

thebraingaz

Awards
To get the best out of these compounds, your diet needs to be on point, you can’t put your details into a web site and get the perfect macros, it’s trial and error, get your macros sorted, then you will see a difference

thebraingaz

Awards
Don’t train legs and back on the same day, give legs a day of their own

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Don’t train legs and back on the same day, give legs a day of their own
I never was training them on the same day. I was doing

Monday:chest
Tuesday:shoulders
Wednesday: arms
Thursday:legs
Friday:back
Saturday: cardio abs and calves
Sunday:rest

But I’m gonna change it up since I’ve been doing that for a while and do

Monday:chest and back
Tuesday:shoulders and arms
Wednesday:legs
Thursday: chest and back
Friday:shoulders and arms
Saturday:legs

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it’s so late everyone but here’s my week 4 update

I’m starting to up my calories, as advised by whiskey. My strength is already going up again and I’m getting way better pumps with more carbs(obviously). I also have no idea why, but I have been getting insanely sore from all of my work outs recently. I’m not complaining thought, I love it! I started my second bottle of ostarine today, so I will post my progress pics tomorrow when I have the same conditions as I took the first pictures. I haven’t noticed any suppression sides so I have absolutely nothing to complain about so far.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0459.jpg
IMG_0460.jpg

Here’s the progress pictures. Not noticing too much more leanness but it’s still there I think. I’m seeing more muscle fullness.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 update

I’ve gained about 4 pounds and people are starting to comment how how my arms and shoulders look bigger. I slowly increased my calories to 3000 so that may be part of the weight gain, but I’m definitely seeing results both in and out of the gym. Still no aide effects that I can see other than increased acne maybe.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Week 6 update

Still nothing huge. I feel stronger in the gym still especially since I’ve upped my calories. I haven’t felt any symptoms of suppression and there’s no noticeable size change in my testicles so it’s all still going well.