23 YEARS OLD FIRST PH CYCLE LOG/ADVICE

tom.coutu.9

Awards
Hello All,

I am new to this forum and looking forward to everyones input. In advance, if I broke some sort of posting rule in the following I apologize and will fix it.

Background/Stats:
- 23 years old,
- 8+ years serious training and diet.
- 6 ft tall
-current weight 193 at roughly 10% bodyfat.

DIet:
3,000 cals mostly consisting of meats, complex carbs, whole milk, peanutbutter, protein shakes, etc.
200-220 g protein

I am also running erase pro (an ai), along with full cycle supoort (milk thistle,NAC,etc), a multi (optimen), and fish oil. I also have Nolva on its way for PCT with which I will runn Trib+ DAA. Non Cycle supplements include a complex carb mass gainer and pre workout.

I decided after a lot of research to do my first cycle of PH The following list is in a product that I take twice a day Monring/evening.

19 Norbolone (300mg)
1 androstene-3b-ol 17-one (180mg)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2 5(10)-diene-17-one (30mg)
3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione (60mg)

This is kind of late to be starting a log but I have posted in other forums with no help so I am hoping you guys will be of some assistance (I probably should have posted here first).

I am day 15 into the cycle and I have gained about 10 lbs since the start and my strength has greatly increased (ie 315-335 bench). I will start doing daily updates if this thread takes off.

Questions:
What do you guys think of my first PH cycle?
Any tips/advice?
Is nolva the best PCT?

I appreciate any and all input and I am looking forward to your guys thoughts!

Thanks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe there is a best PCT. It's so user dependent and everyone's chemistry is a little different. Seems you've put together an interesting first run with a few too many variables but hey it's already rolling now. With that being said your already well on your way and I'm hoping our guys will get you squared away for sure.

tom.coutu.9

Awards
Hey man thanks for the response! What are the too many variables in your opinion? And Im hoping people help out too Ive heard a lot of good things about this forum, just hope I dont get flamed lmao.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey man thanks for the response! What are the too many variables in your opinion? And Im hoping people help out too Ive heard a lot of good things about this forum, just hope I dont get flamed lmao.
yates84 is the man I run this by. He's well educated on these compounds and I'm still adding to my own understanding myself. I won't offer additions because I just haven't been there.

I say it's looks like a lot of variables because that's not really a beginners stack and your gna either love it or hate it. Then again I really am not sure.

With that said I've tagged the man I'd personally go to for answers so hopefully he can help you as well.

tom.coutu.9

Awards
Thanks man. I hope this goes well I love it so far!