Premier S23: Research Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    And how much are you administering to your subject? And for how long do you intend to?
    20mg for 30 days. Just basically following the max amount per ml for the entire contents of the bottle.

I have a log going as well here: Premier Essentials - S23 (Sponsored)

(I hope that isn't discourteous to the OP for linking a log within a log! Just sharing info on a compound we're both researching. If it's a problem, I will certainly remove it! )

2. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    (I hope that isn't discourteous to the OP for linking a log within a log! Just sharing info on a compound we're both researching. If it's a problem, I will certainly remove it! )
    by all means share the info!!
    This Spot For Sale
    •   

3. has pesto ran it higher than 20 mgs yet?
    This Spot For Sale

4. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    has pesto ran it higher than 20 mgs yet?
    There was only one day he ran it at 25mg....this is because the gym FAILED to open at 7am like they were supposed to on Saturday. They finally were open an hour later so he took another 5mg on top of the original 20 just to make sure he was feeling strong lol. I gotta tell ya, he was one pissed off little kitty when he was filled with 20mg S23, 2 scoops of Kraken, VL Necrophile stim complex, and 300mg Epiandro but the gym wasn't open.

Someone effed up and didn't open on time.

So I'm very interested in how going above 20mg treats your Tsub!

5. I'm in! Can't believe I missed this log. Btw, funny err scientific as ****
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

6. today I am really shocked at the vascularity this compound exhibits. Subject #1 still is suffering from dry joints and I would also point out that mean strength output was still inhibited from the front leg work I had him perform the other day. Its an interesting compound for sure. 3 days left for this subject. then I will give final thoughts on solo use of this research compound.
    This Spot For Sale

7. Update:
    C=pre research check in
    B=week one check in
    A= pre Final Check in (final check in means no more mighty mouse)
    Name:  F6.large.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  76.0 KB

The bright white area on the rear legs of scan A shows the extreme joint inflammation.
    This Spot For Sale

8. I wonder if this would go good stacked with a methyl like epi.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I wonder if this would go good stacked with a methyl like epi.
    I would think you would get too dry and turn to dust... trest though fo sho..

plus it appears to be a bit taxing on the liver
    This Spot For Sale

10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

I figured that.

Tr3st and s23 might be my next research. My current lab mice is on LGD and mk-677.

11. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

My rat just got a bit of the dark urine this morning after his workout. It makes sense though as he would be the most dehydrated at that point since he works out at 5am, first thing in the morning. All other urine today has been clear. We've also upped the TUDCA and PPC just in case.

12. I'm going out

13. Update:
    So today marks a full 2 weeks from the first 10 mg dose on sept 13th. I followed the next day with 20 mgs and again the following day with 30mgs.
    I want to hold off on the final review for subject #1 until we perform muscle biopsies this Friday, however, I don't think I can hold back from telling everyone about our findings during solo research. Ultimately I wanted to have concurrent subjects to test, but we failed to find a second suitable test subject in time. Instead we will use test subject #2 to access combined androgen load capabilities and limitations. that said I will explain my findings for solo administration of S23.

Test subject #1: healthy male mouse. normal starting parameters, including a normalized strength base to test from. equalized weight for a starting point. we tested this particular subject because of prior strength training and a human equivalent weight of 205 lbs respectively. after a slight ramp up in dose we found little difference in performance over the course of the first week. if anything we felt that the subject may have either suffered from a dip in performance or a lack of motivation. sexual behavior also was unchanged in week one. by the beginning of week 2 the subject began to exhibit an increased appetite and improved feed efficiency. by the end of the research period (today) the subject was able to add the human equivalent of 6lbs increasing to 211lbs (H.E.) respectively. We are also certain that the biopsies will show a marked increase in fatloss resulting in a profound change of physical appearance (see above before and after scans above). prior to the end of week 1 the subject became very inflamed in the rear leg joints and was riddled with aching joints by the end of week 2. Strength was slow to increase, taking several days to take place even after a significant amount of glycogen appeared to be stored. Endurance was even slower to happen, however, once it happened the subject was able to perform extreme volume with a heightened strength curve. within several days the blood pressure increase subsided and vascularity increased twofold. Muscle density is extremely impacted @ 30 mgs per day, user looks much bigger and more grainy, solid.

look forward to Fridays post with a following lay out of subject #2s protocol as well as muscle biopsy information on sub#1. along with thoughts and recommendations for solo research.
    This Spot For Sale

14. Solid log, man!

15. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Solid log, man!
    as always.. we say what we find, no BS. just serious research.
    This Spot For Sale

16. Update: Subject #2 is ready to test. we should have the biopsy results by Monday for subject #1 (god rest his little soul).

as promised we will be providing the layout for androgens we intend to use in conjunction with s23. Subject#2 is a well trained male with several research rounds under its belt. this will also be his last research round as we intend to do a full muscle biopsy on this specimen as well. One main difference in subjects is the fact that subject one was detrained whereas subject #2 is currently training under advanced protocols.
    This research will look at how well the s23 works combined with regular AAS. At this point a lot of people akin S23 to a winstrol type drug. I will give you that it seems to really cause joint problems and there is a solid bump in strength, but I have never heard anyone call winstrol a mass making drug..a cutting drug yes. S23 appears to have an added benefit of increasing mass almost as well (if not better) as some classic "wet" oral steroids only its a grainy dry mass. Subject two will receive not only a testosterone supplement but a progestin as well. I will be looking at how subject #2 deals with the sides, what the combine side effects are, what if any mitigation of side happens and furthermore, what kind of musclular gains can be made in an advanced training situation. This section of research will last 4-6 weeks. Below is the structured layout of Subject #2s' cocktail. ** All dosing is relative to a 200 lb human equivalent.**

week 1-2
    s23 30mgs ED
    test cyp 600 mgs E3D
    75mgs parabolan (tren hex) E7D
    PRE T3 50mcgs ED
    PRE Anastrozol as needed

weeks 3-4
    S23 40mgs
    TC 600mgs
    Para 150mgs (75 mgs E3D)
    PRE T3 75mcgs ED
    PRE Anastrozol
    PRE Clenbuterol

week 5 and beyond

S23 20 mgs till we run out... maybe 6 weeks in total
    TC 600mgs
    Para 150mgs
    PRE T3 100mcgs
    PRE Anastrozol
    PRE Clenbuterol

Stay tuned for more info as we get into the second part of this research log.
    This Spot For Sale

17. so detailed. Love it

18. while administering the first round of shots on Subject #2 I realized I had posted a typo in the above write up. I meant to post the human equivalent of 300 mgs test e3d for a total of a 600mgs per week.

nothing else to report yet.
    This Spot For Sale

19. Subbed

20. Update:
    whew, busy week here at the research facility. we finally got the biopsies back on subject one and have some info there as promised..
    Also, I wanted to discuss the second subject and let everyone know where that research is sitting.

Subject #1: muscle biopsy; here we have a picture with two mice, a normal mouse which is slightly smaller than the test subject at the start of treatment, is shown for comparison. the second part of the picture shows the treated mouse with stellar muscle growth and fat loss.
    Name:  m_1407857388.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  44.3 KB
    Biopsy Results:
    Name:  myostatin-10036_1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  12.9 KB
    note the massive fat loss around the joints***

Solo results and recommendations:
    This chemical is a strong muscle builder and allows for a significant build up of endurance. Fat loss is pronounced but literally seems to affect the joints more so than visceral fat (see photo 2). Strength is improved during S23 administration. Unstacked this product will produce results very much like the AAS winstrol, but with the ability to add mass too. Your research animals will have to be prepared to deal with heightened blood pressure and achy joints. The shorter half life of S23 had us administering 2 times per day. 20 mgs for a 200lb human equivalent will reach threshold saturation with in 4-5 days//. higher dosing may deliver results faster. Liver values will get impacted. I suggest giving your subjects copious amounts of liver protection and double their water intake at min. You may also want to try and supplement your subjects with a joint mobility type product to circumvent the looming joint soreness that will develop.

Subject #2 update:
    test subject has received the full androgen load for week one, nothing to report yet in terms of effects, but at least we can say with fair certainty, that the combination of androgens with S23 seem to be tolerated well.
    This Spot For Sale

21. Keep up the stellar reports!
    PremierResearchEssentials.com

22. Thoughts on potentially running this on a test subject for 8 weeks?

23. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Thoughts on potentially running this on a test subject for 8 weeks?
    I believe 8 weeks is the longest due to the suppression as of right now. Donít quote me though. I plan on testing it to my subject for 8 weeks, maybe 10 ha

24. If no one pushes the envelope with their test subjects, we might never know. This research project is scheduled to conclude in rather short period of time. 6 weeks on the androgen load testing is the longer time frame we will study
    This Spot For Sale

25. Update: Subject# 2 is getting metabolite testing done on some urine samples. we want to look at downstream metabolites and possible red flags caused by this androgen/S23 combo.. the subject performed at a significantly higher level compared to initial testing. We could have left him on the hamster wheel for an hour with no problems, even after substantial resistance training in the hind legs earlier this week. tomorrow we intend to give him some front leg work to see how he performs there. Some initial changes in physical appearance can already be seen even in this well trained specimen.
    This Spot For Sale
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Premier Research Essentials MK677 log
    By Godstrength in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Premier Research Essentials YK-11 Log
    By Jebrook in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2017, 07:54 AM
  4. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
  5. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 10:20 PM